A Rose in Hades (Closed)

MRiceball

Seph bit his lip to stay quiet and wondered if they meant the man who had been thrown in the river for trying to fight and hurting the boys. He wouldn't think they would want someone like that back. He looked at Hades then back at the boys. Seph didn't know any of them well enough to speak so he kept quiet and tried to go unnoticed. Which meant his magic was trying to hide him by growing things around him.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Let's just go to dinner and I'll talk to father after" Hades reassured the boys before smiling at Seph. "Are you still up for dinner?" Hades asked gently wanting to push past the awkward moment.

"If it's alright," Seph said softly. "If it isn't a bother," he said softly as he shifted nervously then reached down and brushed away at the plants that were growing around him. "Sorry, this always happens when I get nervous. I keep making a mess," he sighed as he stood again.

"Its fine" Hades reassured Seph before carrying the three boys to the car ready to take Seph to get dinner. "So, if you want you could stay here and ok could set up a room if you want and in return for all expenses paid rooming and food you could make me a garden beautiful enough to host guests in" Hades offered knowing he couldn't give more then that snice he doubted Seph would want money or riches.

"Are the the boyshoining us?" he asked with a small smile. He liked the boys so far. "I think that would cause issues for me getting to class when they start. But if I have the time I'd like to try to make you a wonderful garden. I could work on it when I don't have any school work. I think it would help with the stress. Unless you need the garden right away."

"You can take your time and I'll take you home after dinner" Hades admitted bucking the boys in before opening the door for Seph like a gentleman.

"Okay, thank you," Seph said softly then got into the car and buckled up. He really didn't think of the place like home but it was as close as he could get while there for school. "So where are we going to eat?"

"Theres a nice restaurant that serves a lot of good food. It's my favorite" Hades admitted before pulling out and driving towards the highway the boys quiet in the backseat as they patiently waited.

Seph nodded then turned in his seat. "So tell me about yourselves, please. You can change forms? Is that fun?" he asked figuring it was safe to talk to the boys since they seemed like good boys.

"We can change into he'll hounds and it's fun sometimes" the oldest replied gently fixing his crown.

"We don't change when we go out since we might get hurt or scare kids" the middle added gently holding the youngest's hand the three incredibly close.

"Sounds like fun really. More fun than growing plants," he said with a smile. "And it must keep you warm too. It's chilly here. Or is it just me that it feels chilly?" he asked softly. "Do you have games you can play as hounds or do you just race?"

"We just run around" the oldest replied before offering Seph a blanket. "As for the cold, it's.like that because father prefers his home dark so the God will leave him alone" the boy added slightly looking out the window. Hades listening to the conversation turned on the heated seats and the heaters.

Seph thanked them for the blanket and tucked it around his leg. "I don't mind it really I'm just not used to it I suppose. Though it might be a little hard to grow flowers and plants with no sunlight. Though I can see the benefit of a certain god not showing up," he said with a frown.

"Most of our homes have false sunlight and nice heating. There's no need for him to come by" Hades replied parking at the nice restaurant. Unlocking the doors Hades got out and went and around to open Sephs door the boys crawling out and hiding behind their mum.

Seph took a deep breath as he thought about Apollo and never wanted to see him again. He was surprised that Hades opened the door for him and smiled softly. "Thank you," he said softly before climbing out of the car then swallowed as he looked at the restaurant, he really hoped he didn't embarrass Hades here. "Looks fancy," he said then looked at the boys. "Hungry?"

The boys nodded shyly gently clinging to Hades hand as they where led inside. Looking around Hades went to a nice open table in a quieter area and settled the boys in before stepping away to take a call having noticed his phone had sent the call to voicemail.

Seph followed and tried not to stare at the things around them like some country boy. It was easier when they sat down at the table. "So what sort of foods do the three of you like?" he asked figuring they would each like different things but then again he didn't have siblings, none that he had met, so he didn't know if siblings liked the same things.

"...um cer likes spicy food be likes salty and rus likes sweets" the oldest boy Cer replied with a soft politeness. The youngest Rus looked after his father before slipping down off his chair and walking off to go find Hades wanting to stay close to his parent.

"Dont worry Rus is really fond of dad. He doesn't like him leaving" Be explained before looking over the menu taking his time to find the meal he liked. "So, can we assume you two are sexual partners?" Be asked curiously looking over the top of his menu with those same serious eyes that Hades often had.

"Oh no, it's alright. When I was little I would panic if my mother wasn't in sight but then again I was raised in the mortal realm and she taught me to be afraid of being caught alone," he said with a sigh as he opened his menu as well then looked up his face bright red. "Absolutely not!" he managed to gasp out. "I, I'm supposed to um, well no. Not with your father or anyone. And I don't plan to. I didn't even end up at your home willingly. Turns out....Zeus had something to do with it," he said sadly. It was new to him but he was aware of who Zeus was to him and he was certain that Zeus knew about their connection. "It seems that he and Posiden were playing a trick on your father. His mother wanted him to stay pure, telling him that his powers would flurous if he was pure.

"Ah so your a forever virgin." Be mumbled amused by the fact that there where Gods like that. "Despite uncles pranks it is amusing to see how flustered mother was he's usually only like that when drunk or when father visits" be explained with a smirk.

"Be, we aren't suppose to talk about father's private business last time we did we had to live with the water uncle for a few months..." cer mumbled having not liked the male who kept snuggling them when Hades had locked himself in his room due to his lovers abusive side. "We don't talk about mother or father in front of guests" Cer finished wanting to protect his mother's name and keep from the paper talking about him being weak.

"It's what my mother wants," Seph said in an embarrassed tone. "It's okay, I won't repeat anything," he said softly and gave them a soft smile then looked down at the menu. He didn't know what to say now since well what could you say after saying your mom wants to you never have sex in your life and you back have the will to say no to her.

"Now then have we decided what to eat?" Hades asked holding rus close to his body as if comforting the upset little pup who was clinging to mum. "I think the boys would like some steak and I'll take just a glass of wine" Hades admitted with a small smile not in the mood to really eat dinner after the phone call he had gotten done with.

"Are you okay?" Seph asked softly as he looked at Hades. Before Hades seemed happy but now it was like there was something really wrong and Seph couldn't help but be concerned. He was starting to feel nervous and his stomach was begining to have to sick tearing feeling , like something was clawing at his insides. He wasn't sure why but maybe it was cause Hades hadn't been mean to him, a little weird but not mean.

"I'm fine, my brother says it's only fair the children are shared with their father. So tonight after dinner I'm going to have him visit" Hades explained not happy about the ordeal but...It's not like his pride would let him tell what kind of monster his lover had been while he was pregnant and Hades had been so alone and scared he hadn't let his brothers meet his kids until they where older and he had taken them out of hiding. Because of this Hades was seen as a cruel monster by others for keeping the children hidden and refusing to let the father see his children and since Hades refused to talk about his horrible relationship with the father out of fear he ended up in the situation he was currently in.

"Is this the same brother who's father at least twenty half-human children and many others with goddesses and never has an active part in their lives?" Seph asked with a raised eyebrow. In his opinion, Zeus needed to keep his nose out of the business of other people's kids. "Okay. Um so I'll need to get a ride back to Athena's huh? Are there cabs that will take me toe Olenpus without costing me my first born child?" he asked with a concerned laughed. He didn't have that much money so he worried he would get n trouble.