A Rose in Hades (Closed)

MRiceball

Seph turned red and hung his head as he was handed the phone. "I...I don't know how to use it. I've never had one. I tried looking at my mom's and she freaked out and asked who I was trying to call but all I had wanted to do was take a picture for her," he sighed.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"I'll show you" Hades replied only to have the door forced open Cerberus hanging onto a strikingly beautiful man's leg.

"He got past me" Cerberus replied the teen looking up at Hades who groaned.

"You dick! Running around and fucking others while we are together!" The demon snapped clearly pissed at Hades.

Seph looked over at the new comer then looked at Hades then to the man and back to Hades. "Does he think you slept with me?" he asked softly then giggled and shook his head. "So what they say about you and your brothers are true if he thinks you did anything to me. Or he's been running around on you and is assuming you did the same thing."

"Possibly your second guess...he's rather jealous today" Hades replied getting up and looking at the man gently poking his cheek.

"Do not poke me and get your brat off me!" The male snapped his green eyes glaring at Seph.

"One don't yell at this Cerberus he does the best job out of the three of his brothers" Hades replied the other two identical boys appearing in the kitchen watching the lovers quarrel.

"Ooooh they are both pissed Hades for getting stood up" one male whispered.

"Seems Lucas doesn't like seeing his man with another prettier body" the other added making the one on Lucas's leg snicker only to get kicked off easily.

Seph stayed silent as the two new people spoke. He might have fussed at Cerberus before but he still thought he must have been a nice dog. But when Lucas kicked at the person, who for some reason he thought was a dog like Cerberus. Seph was the god of spring and most animals were born in spring, his time. Without thought he whipped up his hand as a long vine of thorns appeared and lashed at Lucas' face, cutting Lucas' cheek. "You do not treat others in that way I do not care who in hades you're fucking," he snapped.

He knew he was a minor god but he still wouldn't put up with bullies. with a small flick of his wrist the thorns were gone but he was now returning the glare that had been sent his way before. Plus even if he was not premitted by his mother to speak of who his dad was he was still the son of Zeus.

"Ha. I'm allowed to treat this Bastards son how I see fit" the man snapped looking at Seph with a smirk not even noticing the flames in Hades eyes.

"Like hell you will!" Hades snapped his voice roaring as he grabbed his rude guest by the hair and flung him out of the doors and into the river. "Consider us officially over bitch" Hades added as he slammed the door behind him and went over to the triplet gently looking at the scrape on his face. "Fuck.." Hades swore making the other two boys snicker. "You repeat my adult language and I'll ground you" Hades added tending the boys cheek.

"I'm alright" Cerberus added softly feeling embarrassed that Hades was babying him in front of a guest.

"Daddies boy~" the two sang teasingly before running around all hyper and causing a lot of racket making Hades sigh.

"Go play with your new mom" Hades told the boys picking up the youngest and carried him to his bathroom to bandage his cheek. The other boys ran over to Seph demanding his immediate attention.

"Don't tease your brother or you deserve to be teased back," Seph said softly then balked at what Hades said. "New mom?" he parroted and watched the god leave the room then down at the little ones. "Wait, wait. Questions, are all of you dogs? And what are your names?" he asked looking down at them, trying to get them to stay still.

"We all are Cerberus!" The two replied with a smile the three identical down to their voices. "I'm the oldest" one added pointing to the red collar under his black turtleneck.

"I'm the middle child" the other one replied pointing to the blue collar he wore under his identical shirt.

"And he's the youngest" Hades added setting down the third boy who was wearing a green collar under his sweater.

"Oh....kay," he said looking at all three of them. "Well are all you alright? He didn't hurt any of you when he kicked you?" he asked as he looked them over. "I'm sorry for being fussy before," he sighed. "Though did all of you get your breakfest. Oh wait it would be lunch wouldn't it?" he asked softly.

" We can feed ourselves" one piped up the bandaged pup running back to his brothers as Hades sighed.

"Go get your lunch from the fridge and go back outside." Hades replied gently the boys huffing as they listened and went back outside to guard the gates of hell. "I think you should leave before they imprint on you" Hades mumbled not wanting the boys to fall in love with Seph since Hades assumed he wouldn't be coming back.

"Imprint? Like baby birds? Why would they do that?" Seph asked as he lookd up at Hades but then he nodded. "I'm sure you're really busy anyways," he said with a small smile. He also figure that Hades would want to fish his boyfriend out of the river despite what he ahd shouted at him while tossing him out.

"They tend to get attached to those around me" Hades admitted with a small smile before grabbing his keys. "I do have a few matters to attend to today so how about dinner tomorrow my treat" Hades added with a sly smirk.

"Oh," Seph said softly and chewed on his lip and looked over himself to be sure he had everything. "Ah, where are my shoes?" he asked softly. "Or did your brothers steal them?" he asked softly looking up at Hades.

"My son's might have chewed on them but they wouldn't steal them" Hades replied watching the three run around outside of the house happily playing. "You can borrow some from my closet" Hades added opening the closet to reveal many pairs of shoes.

"I hope the puppies haven't chewed on my shoes. I don't really have many, well any other clothes," he sighed then chuckled as he looked at Hades. "Yeah, cause we so wear the same size of shoes," he teased as he rocked back and forth on his heels. "But sure I'll look in your closet but you'll need to show me where it is."

Hades looked at Seph with a frown..."must be nice living choosing what you see and hear" Hades grumbled having Already. Opened the closet.

• 4 weeks later...

"Huh? What? Sorry did I not hear something you said? I'm sorry! My mom says that I get spacey as hell. I must have spaced out again. And I didn't mean to not answer your question before it's just well are you sure you want to have dinner with me? I mean my mom told me to sort of avoid all things that might put me in a place where my father would be around. And spending time with you then he'd get involved right?" he asked looking up at Hades. "Well, it's just I heard you didn't like any of his other children. Of course, when I heard that father tricked you out of your birthright I can understand. I mean you should be ruling not him since you're the oldest," he said then turned red when he realized he had been rambling and started looking through the shoes. "S-so do you call all the dogs your sons? Or am I insane? Those three are the hound Cerberus? Or are they just called that? I mean I'm a little confused because that dog I met when you found me had three heads and I thought that was Cerberus but then those guys said they were Cerberus, so are they the same.....I'm rambled like a foul I'm sorry I'll just shut up," he whimpered and he looked for the least nice shoes and tried them on. "These are okay," he said softly too embarrassed at his stupid rambling to look at Hades.

{ Hey so I know I said I was keeping Zeus Seph's dad like in mythology but would Hades be aware of it since Demeter kept him away from the other gods?}

(He most likely wouldn't accounting to fandom comments he was in there the longest so there isn't much he would know in that sense.)

"Those three are my son's...I created them" Hades added the male ignoring the questions about his family finding it a touchy subject. "They sometimes form together to become a bigger guard dog with three heads but they can each be a small dog" Hades added before pulling out some nice comfy flats. "You are not wearing the dogs chew toys" Hades added before setting the beautiful black flats down in front of Seph.

"Oh....wow! That's amazing, all I can do is grow silly flowers," Seph said impressed by Hades' talents. "But they look alright to me," he pointed out but then sighed and put the shoes on. "Thank you," he said softly. "But um, to answer the question without worrying about my parents. I'm not exactly good with things of your um, what's the word standing? Like this literally the only suit I have and really it's sort of borrowed," he said softly. "And you, you look like a model. I'd probably not even be allowed into where ever it is you want to eat, let alone pay for my food. I'd just embarrass you," he said as he looked down at the shoes. He was a minor deity after all Artemis had reminded him to never forget his place.

"True you do need a proper suit" Hades replied with a small smirk before getting up. "Lets go get you a nice suit I should have one in your size" Hades admitted the dogs leading the way to Hades personal quarters the man's room quite comfy as he sat in a chair that was infront of a beautiful sewing machine. "Now then. Strip so I can take your measurements" Hades added prepared to make a suit that would make Seph more beautiful then the goddess of beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

"Huh?" Seph asked as he followed Hades through his home. "One in my size?" he asked looking over Hades' back, he was sure that the greater god had broader shoulders then he did. When they entered what Seph would call a sewing room he was looking around a bit like a curious kitten. Well until Hades told him to strip. At first, his pale skin turned rose pink, then it darkened as he started to shake his head. He was not going to strip in front of Hades! He'd never been in even a bathing suit in front of anyone but his mother! So he couldn't help all the blushing he was doing. Honestly he didn't think Hades would try anything but it was embarrasssing.

"I need to measure your shirt to tailor one of mine..you can strip in the bathroom and cover up with a robe" Hades replied to busy setting up his machine to notice sephs embarrassment. Pondering over his vast collection of fabrics Hades continued digging through his collection collecting all the items that he needed.

"O-okay," Seph said shyly and he looked around for the bathroom. "Is, is the robe in the bathroom already?" he asked not wanting to go into the bathroom and there not be a robe there. "Um, if you just need the shirt size why do I need to strip?" he asked, in his head strip meant to take everything off, that was something he had recently been told. But he was hoping he was wrong. Damn he hated being out of the loop so much.

"Oh I wish to see you strip and ravish your naked flesh...but I'm behaving so just having your shirt will do" Hades admitted before pointing at the robe that was hanging up for Seph to use. "I'm a darker creature of habit but even I have some restraint."

Seph eyes were now as wide as they could be, his skin blazing red and he was struck dumb. Silent, frozen in utter shock. He couldn't move, his brain was in shock. He had never even heard such words before, well not towards him, tv and books didn't count. It took him for a bit to be able to move and he looked around to see if there was anyone else had heard that before shuffling over and grabbed the robe then went into the bathroom and stared at his reflection in the mirror. "Is this even alright?"