A Rose in Hades (Closed)

MRiceball

Hades snickered at the shock and watched as Seph left the room the male pulling out the fabric and already.got to work having estimated his new lovers body with just a nice glance at his figure.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Seph ran a little bit of water to splash on his burning skin but it just seemed to do nothing for him and he tried to just calm down as he removed his shirt and pulled on the robe when he was adjusting the collar of the robe he looked down and realized that he was making a mess. And when he said making a mess he means flowers and greenery were spring up where he stepped. "Oh gods!" he groaned, not realizing he had said it louder then he had meant to and Hades could have heard him.

"Everything okay in there?" Hades asked gently placing a hand on the door as he stood holding the beautiful suit in his hands ready for Seph to try on.

"Um well yeah," Seph groaned as he opened the door which also sprouted flowers and greenery. "I'm just making a huge mess of your bathroom sorry. They'll die off in a bit but not ruin the floor or door," he said as he hung his head a bit. This was so embarrassing. He was nineteen, he should have this under control by now. At least flowers weren't appearing in his hair yet, well not that he saw when he last looked in the mirror. "I don't suppose there a door leading outside nearby? That way I would make less of a mess. Or I could just stand here till it stops," he sighed as he picked at the fern that had sprouted out of the doorknob. "This....just happens from time to time. Never know when or why. It's sort of why I don't want to go to school, imagine this happening in class? I'd be a freak."

"I think it's rather beautiful. I've always wanted plants down here but everything I've tried to grow in the giant greenhouse always dies..." Hades admitted gently touching the plants only to see them shrivel away from his touch. "Sadly such beauty I cannot have...you should be proud to create such a beautiful creation...anyone who thinks it's weird is an idiot" Hades added being rather brash about the whole thing as he sat down in his sewing chair away from the beautiful plants. "When you learn more about it you should make me a garden to look at through my greenhouse Windows" Hades added with a small blush to his cheeks.

Seph watched Hades try to the plants as the other spoke to him. It sucked that he couldn't have flowers here and even with, what he was hoping was teasing, Hades had been doing he still thought the other deserved flowers. He watched him the greater god sit back down and stepped out of the bathroom, more plants growing as he pressed his hands together then pulled them apart as a blue rose formed then carefully took hold of the sten and offered it to Hades. "I'm not good with big gardens yet but I can make single flowers last for a long time. My longest lasting flower is ten years now," he said with a soft smile. "This rose should like you a long time. Though if you want me to grow you a garden you could get me a large pot of the soil so I can test it and wan't grows good with it," he offered with a soft smile.

"Its not that it won't grow plants just die around me...being the God of death does have it's downsides" Hades admitted with a small frown the male refusing to touch the flower. Studying it more he gently held a beautiful light blue gem. Placing the flower on the gem Hades watched as the gem grew and perfectly encased the flower protecting it from his touch. "...I'll truly be able to keep this forever" Hades mumbled withhis a blush admiring thethe beautiful rose glad his shaky plan worked.

"I wanted to see if I have put enough of myself into it so it could survive your touch. But the thing is that a flower like that, a cut flower is already dead so you aren't killing them," Seph said softly trying to say something that might lessen Hades' unhappiness. "Okay so I need some of your soil and I'll need to borrow you every now and then! I'm going to grow something that will withstand your touch so you can enjoy them!" he said with enthusiasism and a smile.

"We can do that after dinner" Hades replied with a smirk. "That is if you still want to go out with me after a night out in the underworld" Hades added with a sly smile.

Um so you wanted to have dinner with me tonight?" he asked softly, he thought it would take a while for the clothing to be ready to wear. Of course he didn't quite understanding making of clothing. "I dont mind really. I've never seen the underworld so I don't mind. I just hope I don't get in trouble."

"If your afraid of trouble them I'm not good company because I live a little on the exciting side" Hades replied handing over the suit he had finished earlier that was a beautiful silver.

Seph chewed on his lip and shifted nervously. "What do you mean by on the exciting side?" he asked as he looked at Hades, his bangs falling into his face as he took the suit. It looked amazing to him. Like nothing he ever seen before. "I'll try it on!" he said happily before slipping back into the bathroom and changed clothes then stepped out for Hades to see.

"My you look so handsome and just my type" Hades admitted smiling happily at how well the suit fit his lover and how lovely he looked. "Now then, are you ready to visit the exciting life I live?" Hades asked wanting to take Seph on an adventure he wouldn't ever forget.

"Thank you," he said sheepishly. Seph looked at the ground nervously and frowned at the flowers he was still causing. "I hope it stops soon. It's so embarrassing," he sighed as a vine of morning glories began growing up his leg. "This part is annoying his sighed as he reached down and plucked the wine and weaved it into a circle let. "Is the littlest Cerberus nearby?" he asked looking around for the pup, thinking the circle let would look nice with his hair color.

"He's usually playing out where my garden is" Hades replied leading the way to the greenhouse where the boys where running around and playing the youngest reading a book.

Seph followed and once there looked over the three pups and made his way over to the youngest, he had never really gifted his flowers to anyone before and hoped it was alright. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but I sort of grew these would you like them?" he offered with a soft smile. He felt nervous wondering if boys even like flowers or if he was just a very strange god for liking them and growing them.

"Can we have a dress to match them?" The boys begged Hades who in turn laughed at their cute question.

"Yes but only if you take good care of your gifts" Hades added amused by how much his children adored Seph since they usually didn't care much for anyone who visited Hades.

Seph looked around and realized the other two had joined then and smiled. "I can make two more circlets for the two of you as well if you'd like. It's no trouble at all for me," he said with a smile, he knew he could even change the colors of the flowers so they could tell which one belonged to which. He didn't want them to end up fighting over them. "Do all three of you like morning glories? Or maybe something different if you'd like."

"We like any flowers" the other two chimed in as Hades mentioned to the one already decorated and helped in into a pretty sundress. Gently braiding the boys hair Hades slightly snuggled and adored the boy.

Seph made two more with morning glory vines, white ones and the other with purple. "I hope these colors are alright," he said before he started to shape the vines into circlets. "I'm glad that you like the flowers. So few people like my flowers or most of them think I didn't grow them," he said as he gave the circlets to the others.

"My boys adore flowers and the garden. They use to grow a few roses before I accidentally killed them" Hades admitted embarrassed as his youngest ran over and grabbed Sephs hand. "Don't I look pretty!" He asked with a huge smile showing the matching dress and beautiful crown. The other two giggled running back over to father to get their outfits the oldest dressing as a Prince and the middle dressing in a pretty suit dress. Hades smirking watched all the boys glad they where having such fun.

"I could help them with the roses but I really like starting from seeds," Seph said softly then looked down at the youngest and smiled. "Yes! You look very pretty," he said with a happy laugh and watched the little family together. He didn't want to intrude so he just stayed quiet. It was a sweet sight and he was happy Hades wasn't alone.

"Are you going to be our mom?" The youngest asked as he gently held Sephs hand. Hades helped the boys dress before looking over at the two.

"Don't put him in the spot like that" Hades mumbled before picking up the youngest and breaking contact the male holdings child close.

Seph felt himself blush at the question and began to stammer a bit but Hades swooped in and plucked the youngest away. He hadn't minded holding the little one's hand and sort of missed it when Hades pulled the child away. "I just met him," he said softly.

"Hes my friend right now" Hades gently explained to the boys who frowned and looked at their father confused.

"Is mom going to visit then?" The eldest asked Hades the poor boy quite innocent. Hades biting his lip looked at the trio before sighing and setting the youngest down.

"I'll see if she wants to visit tomorrow..." Hades added not particularly wanting his old lover to visit their children since his lover was a rather...you could say abusive partner towards Hades.