A Rose in Hades (Closed)

MRiceball

(Lol)

Hades just sat outside and smoked enjoying the early morning and the silence. With a small sigh Hades closed his eyes and relaxed Cerberus laying his head on the man's lap as the God of the underworld gently pet the pups head

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

{ Here, this is interesting, the part about Zeus cheating Hades out of his birthright is something I thought was useful.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
}}

Seph continued humming to himself as he cooked and finished the omelets and put them on the plates and quickly made the toast to go with omelet and sausage. He looked around and found the table and set if for them before running off to find Hades. "Sir! I'm done!" he said with a bright, nearly shining, smile.

"My that was fast" Hades replied with a kind smile his hand putting out the dark cigarette before gently touching the others hair. With a small smirk Hades walked into the dining room admiring the set up. "I might have to hire you full time as my chef" Hades teased before sitting down to eat.

"I'm really good at cooking," he giggled. "Plus you've been out here for a bit," he chuckled then shook his head."You haven't even tasked it yet! I might be so bad that you'll never want to eat again!" he teased. "But really you've been out there for a bit, or maybe I cooked everything on too high of heat," he said frowing as he thought about how he had cooking their breakfast.

"It could be burned and I would still eat it" Hades replied with a small smile taking a bite of the omelette. "My...You really destroyed it" Hades teased playfully enjoying the delicious meal. As if on cue on how happy the moment was Hades phone went off the king of death glancing at the screen before putting it on silence his lover calling and trying to talk to him. With a deep frown Hades sighed and continued to eat trying to not be troubled with the crap he would have to deal with.

"REally?" Seph asked, his face falling into one of dismay and sorrow. He looked down at the plate and poked at the omelet, scrutinizing it at every angle, before cutting off a piece and eating it. "This one doesn't taste bad, would you like it instead of that one?" he offered, not realizing he was being teased about his cooking.

"I'm just teasing you, it tastes wonderful" Hades admitted with a sly smirk having a little fun poking at his new friend. "If you start crying I have no choice but to let Cerberus snuggle you to death" Hades added playfully.

{{ More interesting stuff:

}}

"That was mean Mr. Hades," Seph said with a pout. "Really?" he asked the sat up and started to pinch his own cheeks trying to make himself cry, the threat of warm doggy snuggles was not a way to deture Seph from doing something.

"Go let him in" Hades replied with a roll of his eyes finding his guest more amusing by the minute. "So, has your mom married you off?" Hades teased as a younger teen let himself in Cerberus glaring at Hades and stealing his plate of food before sitting at the table. "....dogs don't belong at the table." Hades replied watching his pet who just huffed and ate breakfast.

"Hell no. My mom wants me to be a celestial virgin. I could have sworn that was only for women, then she got excited and said 'But you could be the first male to do it!' like it's some great thing," he sighed as he poked at his food now and frowned. "But she signed me up for the classes. It's so weird being the only male there. The teachers don't like it cause they all seem to just hate me on principle for being male."

"Why don't you just drop out then?"Hades asked poking at his pet trying to annoy him to getting off of the table. "I mean worse thing that will happen is that you disappoint her" Hades added his phone going off again and again.

"Cause if I drop out I have to go home. And I don't want to disappoint her, she's all I got," Seph said softly and looked at the dog. "Hey! Get down! It's rude!" he said pointedly at the dog then heard the phone. "Do you need to get that? I know you must be really busy."

"You aren't my master flower boy!" Cerberus replied continuing to eat with the fork enjoying the home cooking.

"Honestly I can afford to miss this call" Hades replied turning his phone off with a small sigh. "Should I take you home or make up the guest room?"

{{ When did Cerberus become human? You just said Hades let him in, nothing about being human cause he was a dog before. }}

Seph frowned then smirked. "You want a flower crown Spot? Or do you not like my cooking?"

"Well I'm sort of staying in Athena's pool house right now, my mom arranged it. But Athena is always busy. What time is it anyways?"

"So, has your mom married you off?" Hades teased as a younger teen let himself in Cerberus glaring at Hades and stealing his plate of food before sitting at the table. "....dogs don't belong at the table." Hades replied watching his pet who just huffed and ate breakfast

"Youd like that wouldn't you ya princess" Cerberus snapped back Hades getting up and tossing the lad out back into the porch.

"Cerberus has a mouth on him so please forgive him" Hades replied softly. "Its close to around noon by now" Hades added starting on dishes.

"He seemed to like me more when he was a dog," Seph said softly before managing to finish his food then hurried to help Hades with the dishes. "Well at least I wont get in trouble. Though I think Hermes wanted to hang out today, but oh well."

"Well it's best we head back I have a nagging issue to deal with but, I'd still like to hang out again....maybe over dinner?" Hades asked shyly his cheeks dusted light pink.

"You wanna have dinner with me?" Seph chuckled. "Or did you want me to just cook for you?" he teased and poked Hades' side playfully. "But um, how would you get a hold of me? I don't exactly have a phone," he said sheepishly. "Are you going to let me help with the cleaning up?"

"Your the guest so don't you dare help clean up as for contacting me...third drawer in the left has a variety of phones pick which one you want my numbers already programmed" Hades aadmitted with, a small sigh.

"I can't just take one of your phones," Seph said softly, still holding the dishtowel he found, determined to help at least dry the dishes. "And how many numbers do you have? Or even need?" he asked softly as he looked up at the taller man.

" I have a few friends that spend the night...if I like them enough I give them my number sometimes a phone" Hades admitted as he put the dishes in the dishwasher. "Lately though I've had less callers so there is no need to worry about taking one" Hades admitted with a sly smile.

"Friends?" Seph pried with a smirk, one that might have caused a lover to want to turn him about an spank him like a naughty child. "I'm not going to go into your drawers and pick something out that's yours. It's rude," he said softly. If he did that it felt more like he was stealing Hade's property then being given something.

"But...." Seph whimpered weakly as he left the room then looked at the drawer as if it contained poisonous snakes.

When Hades returned Seph had all the phones sitting out on the countertop looking at all of them and nervously chewing on his thumb. He was ashamed to tell Hades he knew nothing about cell phones, having never had one before. So to him, all these phones looked like awkward useless building blocks for children.

"....my You look so helpless" Hades teased before picking up a nice shiny one and setting it up for beginner access. "Here this one is ready to use and is customized for you" Hades added with a small smile.