MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Well I guess we shouldn't really overdo it when it comes to breakfast anyway," Jason laughs a little. "So what do you want to work on? The pancakes? Or the bacon?"

"Yeah we shouldn't over do it. I'll go for the bacon I am not that great at making pancakes." he said looking at him and then smiled and got the bacon out and then started to get stuff ready to make it.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, "alright, I will do that," he smiles and then starts making pancake batter from scratch. "I bet Tory would like belgian waffles.  It's too bad we aren't making waffles," he smiles, "well I suppose there is always tomorrow," he laughs a little while he starts to cook the pancakes.

"YEah I think she would love to watch it." he said looking at him and then hugged him. "Ok then." he said ans went back to cooking smiling as he got everything ready he wanted to do with bacon.

Jason smiles and nods his head, hugging Max as well. He watches Max as he was working on the bacon and smiles, continues working on the pancakes.

"I'm sure everyone will be waking up soon to the smell of food," Jason laughs a little while he makes more pancakes.

"Hopefully they hurry up before the food gets too cold," Jason laughs a little as he sets the pancakes down on the table along with some butter and maple syrup.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason continues eating and rubs the back of his head, "hm... well if no one wakes up soon, we just have to wake them after we are done eating," he laughs a little.

Jason finishes eating and takes a sip of the juice he got before he sat down, standing up, "well, want to help me wake everybody up? Since your done eating as well."

Jason nods his head as he follows Max.

Max's mother was in the shower.

Max's father was working on some paper work before noticing Jason and Max, "ah, you two are up early."

Max walked into Tory's and Lang's bed room. "YEah they are both sleeping Jason." he whispered to jason wondering if he should wake them up as he went to his fathers room. "WE mad food for everyone." he said looking at his father

Jason laughs a little, "I guess it must feel nice to sleep in an actual bed finally. I am sure they will wake up eventually."

Max's father looks at Max and Jason as he stands up, "oh, really?  I suppose I can take a break from work to have some breakfast."

• 2 weeks later...