MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason kisses Max, "I love you too." He smiles as he watches Max while he walks to the bedroom, watching as Lang and Tory were eating breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little as he pokes his nose, "of course. Your my boyfriend you goof ball," he smiles, kissing Max's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jason laughs a little as he holds onto Max, looking at him, "so are you going to rest? You did a lot of stuff this morning with making breakfast for everyone."

• 2 weeks later...

Jason laughs a little, "yeah you worked very hard making breakfast for everyone. I say you deserve yourself a break," he rubs Max's head with a smile.

• 4 weeks later...

Jason smiles and pokes Max's nose, pushing on his nose, "yes your a cutie," he leans down and kisses Max's cheek.

• 3 weeks later...

"I love you too," Jason smiles a little as he rubs Max's head. He looks towards the door, "I wonder if Tory and Lang finally finished their breakfast," he laughs a little.

• 3 weeks later...

"I guess they just love their beds so much, they didn't realize breakfast was being made," Jason chuckles a little as he stretches while laying on the bed.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yeah... suppose that's true," Jason rubs the back of his head with a sigh. "I still can't get over how badly magic users get treated."

• 5 weeks later...

Jason sighs and nods his head, "I hate to say it but you do have a point. But at least we magic users have a place to call home. Just wish people were more accepting... but that is too much to ask for honestly."

• 1 month later...

"Yeah I'm not going to lie some people guard their way different people do a different and I have a feeling that's exactly what happened to all of us. You know the magic user's" he said taking a deep breath