Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Tory laughed and giggled looking at him. "But I am just me." she said looking at him. "You will be happier with everything in your room as well!" she said giggling.

Max shook his head and kissed Jason's cheek

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason laughs a little, "your so silly Tory. I think you just want to see Lang happy with the stuff you know he is going to like."

Lang looks at Tory and laughs a little, "well... I suppose I should have more in my room than a bed," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason smiles and kisses Max's cheek as well.

Lang looks at Tory and smiles, nodding his head, "alright, well I will take  whatever you think I like since I obviously need more in my room than a bed," he laughs a little.

Tory giggled and grabbed a few things that she knew Lang would like and looked at her parents. "Ok I am ready to go now." He said looking at him and then kissed Max's and Jason's cheek happy that they were doing this.

"Ok let go get checked out and send this stuff home." Max said smiling 

Lang watches Tory and laughs a little, "hey you should be getting stuff for yourself as well, not just me you goof ball," he smiles a little.

Jason smiles and rubs Tory's head, looking at Max and nods his head, "yeah sounds like a plan."

Jason smiles and hugs Tory, "oh? Is this all you two want to get," he smiles.

Lang looks at the stuff that Tory picked out and nods his head slowly.

Jason smiles and looks at the time, "alright, let's go buy this stuff and teleport it to the house."

Lang looks at Jason and Max, nodding his head with a smile as he rubs Tory's head.

Lang smiles and nods his head, "yeah let's get going," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason smiles softly and after Max paid for the stuff, he places his hands on the stuff, teleporting everything at the house.

Lang blinks a little and smiles as he then hugs Max as well, "I know I am kinda... the newest addition but I am glad you think of me as family."

Jason smiles and hugs Max, "well I know I love you more than anyone here," he laughs a little and kisses Max's cheek.

Jason looks at Tory and laughs a little, "your making it sound like he is a pet dog or something," he pats Tory's head and smiles, kissing Max's cheek.

Lang looks at Jason and then laughs a little, "should I start barking," he smiles a little and scratches the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason laughs a little, "don't change too much Tory. I was just kidding," he rubs Tory's head.

Ling laughs softly and nods his head, "so are we going anywhere else?"

"I am not sure what else we need in our bedroom." Tory said thinking about it "I'm sure grandpa has already picked out our favorite colors he's good at that.

Max smiled and looked at them. "yeah my dad has his ways of making it perfect for everybody" he said

"Hm.. well I suppose we should see what the rooms look like with all the stuff and then we can decide if you two want more in your room," Jason smiles a little.

Lang nods his head slowly and looks at Max, "yeah he does seem like that kind of person too," he smiles.

Jason smiles and then nods his head as he starts walking in the direction of home.

"He sure is a fast worker huh," Lang laughs a little as he rubs the back of his neck with a smile.

Jason smiles and rubs Tory's head while walking back home.

"Well yeah, he is a magic user after all," Lang smiles while walking with Jason, Tory, and Max.