Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"How could we not you poured your heart and soul into this room to make it for me." She said as she jumped from then bed and ran and hugged her grandma and grandpa. Tory then started to yawn.

"looks like someone is tired and should go to sleep for a bit." Max said

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Yeah, Lang hasn't came out of his room yet so... its possible he passed out," Jason laughs a little as he could hear soft snores coming from Lang's room and smiles a little, "guess he was tired hm?"

Max's mom smiles and hugs Tory, "well sounds like you need some sleep hm? Had a long day huh?"

Max's dad smiles as he rubs Tory's head, "it's been a long day for everyone. Let's catch some shut eye. I know I am pretty tired," he laughs a little.

"Yes I need to sleep." tory said looking at him and then laid on her bed and started to fall asleep.

"Goodnight sweet little girl." Max said kissing Tory's head and leaving the room.  "Yeah also your food should be in the kitchen if you haven't already ate it." he said.

Max's mom laughs a little, "she sure fell asleep quick," she rubs Tory's head.

Max's dad smiles a little and nods his head, "oh, I thought I smelled something good. I guess we better have that before we go take a nap," he looks at his wife.

"Sounds like a good idea, but you two should get some sleep. Sounds like Lang is already sleeping too," Max's mom smiles.

Jason smiles as he leans down and kisses Tory's forehead, looking at Max, "let's go get some sleep."

Max smiled. "She was running all day and this is the first time in the bed for a long time you know." he said then thought about it. "It might even be the first time." he said looking at his parents smiling. "Also I will get some rest soon." he said holding Jason close.  "Why don't you carry me to our bed room?" he said

"Yeah I suppose I don't blame her. I guess Lang felt the same way,"  Jason laughs a little.

"Alright, you two sleep well too okay," Max's mom mentions with a smile.

"Yeah, sleep well," Max's dad smiles.

Jason laughs a little, "oh? Are you that tired," he smiles as he picks up Max, "sleepy butt," he pokes Max's nose with his and carries him to their bedroom. He opens the door with his foot and then puts Max on the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

"Says the one that wanted to be carried you goof ball," Jason laughs a little and kisses Max, nodding his head, "yeah... me too," he yawns and lays down on the bed.

Jason laughs a little and kisses Max's cheek, "oh? Is that so? Well we should probably get some sleep," he pokes Max's nose with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason wakes up and smiles, "well.... good morning to you too," he laughs a little and stretches, kissing Max as well.

Jason laughs a little, "if you were feeling spicy... you would have done more than a kiss," he pokes Max's nose and sits up, "do you want to take a shower?"

• 2 weeks later...

Jason smiles a little as he looks at Max, "so... do you need help washing your back," he continues washing himself.