Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason smiles and continues walking, seeing their home from a distance.

"I guess he really is one of a kind," Lang smiles as he scratches his head.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason laughs a little and opens the door, walking inside the house. He notices the empty boxes that had the stuff in it, "looks like your dad is already working on moving their stuff into their rooms," he looks at Max.

Lang nods his head with a smile, "he sure is hard working... that's for sure. Hopefully he doesn't overwork himself out," he rubs the back of his head.

Tory giggled and looked at him. "Yes and he has lots of stuff already for us as well...HE knows what we like as well." She said as Tory ran into the house happy.

Max smiled. "Tory is just a big ball of sunshine and Its kind of a breath of fresh air." he said smiling as he walked home.

Jason smiles a little and nods his head slowly, rubbing Tory's head, "I guess he figured out some other things to add to the two of your rooms," he laughs a little.

Lang laughs softly, "yeah, sure beats how she would be if the black magic wasn't in effect."

Jason laughs a little as he looks at Tory, "so you want to check out your room in progress or wait until it's done," he smiles and rubs Tory's head.

"She must have had a really hard time... it must be nice to have Jason cancel out her magic with his black magic," Lang rubs the back of his neck.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason smiles, "I bet you can't wait to see your room huh," he rubs Tory's head.

Lang sighs but then smiles, "well I am glad things are better for her now."

"NO I can't because I know that I will love it as well." she said looking at him and was so happy. "Its my room I finally have a room."

Max smiled and nodded. "Yes everything is better for her now and I am happy that it like this." he said

"Well you mostly picked out everything for your room besides maybe a few things that Max's father probably got in secret," Jason smiles a little. "Yes it's your room, glad to see you so excited about it."

Lang smiles and nods his head as he looks at Tory, "well I am glad for that."

Jason laughs a little and then kisses Tory, "yeah sounds like a good idea," he follows Tory.

Lang watches Tory and laughs softly, following Jason and Max.

Jason smiles and kisses Max, wondering when Max's father would be done.

Lang rubs the back of his head, hearing Max's father working.

Max's father comes out of Lang's room since his wife was working on Tory's room, "oh.. hey, your back," he smiles a little.

"As you can see, Tory is very excited about seeing her room," Jason laughs a little.

Lang laughs a little as he looks in his room, wondering if it was done.

Max's father smiles and hugs Max as well, nodding his head, "why don't you go look for yourself."

Jason laughs a little as he was glad Tory was so excited to see her room.

Lang looks at MaX and nods his head, "alright," he looks in his room.

Max's father smiles and moves out of the way as Lang came in to look around,

Max's mother looks and smiles, nodding her head, "yeah come on in sweetie."

Tori smiled as she ran into her room and looked around her smile was even more there. "I love it so much" she said running over and jumping and laying down on her bed. It was a princess bedroom that she had always wanted and looked around the room.

Max smiled and looked around as he looked in each room happy the they both got the rooms that they wanted

Max's mom smiles while watching Tory, glad she liked her room.

Lang looks around and smiles a little, sitting down on his bed while he looked around the room.

Jason watched Tory and Lang, glad they liked their rooms.

Max's dad smiles and stretches, "so much work done has made me quite hungry," he laughs a little.

"it's so pretty it's everything I've ever wanted. Thank you so much it makes me happy." Tori said smiling.

"I bet I could order some pizza if you guys wanted me to. That way it gives you both a break from cooking or we can try to cook" he said

Max's mom smiles, "well I am glad you like your room."

Lang smiles and as he continues looking around his room, "sure beats sleeping on couch," he laughs a little.

Max's dad smiles, "that sounds good to me."

Jason laughs softly, "did you forget that we sent them food when we went out to eat? Unless they already ate it."