Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma laughs a little, "what you want me to dress you as well," he starts drying himself as well as he walks to the other side of the room, grabbing his and Izumi's clothes. He walks back over to Izumi and places his clothes on the bed, "if you do need help, let me know," he smiles as he starts to get dressed.

Ryouma shakes his head, "I rather you limit your movement and leave me to do everything so your leg can heal faster," he smiles. "Do you need help getting dress," he tilts his head as he was getting his clothes on.

"Okay well be sure to let me know," Ryouma smiles as he sits down on the bed, putting on his socks and shoes. He gets off the bed, "would you like something to eat before he gets here," he looks at Izumi. He walks to the kitchen, getting some ice for Izumi's ankle.

"Well you usually have a pretty big appetite," Ryouma laughs a little as he walks back to the bedroom, giving the ice pack to Izumi, "I will go get the food made, you just relax," he rubs Izumi's head as he walks back to the kitchen.

Ryouma wondered what he should make for himself and Izumi. He knew the director was going to get here soon so he figured something simple for breakfast would be a good idea. He cooks some toast in the toaster, fried up some eggs and cooked up some bacon.

Izumi wait and closed his eyes and then sighed not sure what to do next, but knew they were going to have a meeting soon and he also knew that he was going to be in for another movie and didn't really want to do it, but was going to do it anyway.

Ryouma was busy making breakfast and looks at the clock, glad it didn't really take long to make and eat breakfast. Within a few minutes, he was done making breakfast and puts everything on low to go get Izumi, "breakfast is done," he smiles as he picks up Izumi and takes him to the dining room.

"I feel like a princess.. I don't mind but I do feel like a princess with you carrying me around everywhere." Isumi said as he set down at the he table and looked at the food. "Thanks for the meal it looks delicious." He said as he started to eat the food.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, rubbing Izumi's head, "well... you are my little princess, no matter if your hurt or not," he smiles a little. Ryouma sits down at the table, "hope you like it," he rubs Izumi's head and starts eating as well.

Izumi blushed and looked at him as he started to eat the meal in front of him he turned to his lover and smiled."it's really good I love it thank you for fixing it for me"he said as he scarfed down all the food.

"I am glad your enjoying it," Ryouma smiles as he continues eating and blinks when he saw how fast Izumi was eating and laughs a little, going back to eating.

"I can tell your enjoying it," Ryouma laughs a little as he continues eating as he watches Izumi eat, smiling a little.

Ryouma finishes eating and looks at the door, "just on time I suppose," he laughs a little as he goes to the door to see if it was the director.

Ryouma smiles as he nods his head as he opens the door, "hey there director, come on in. We just finished having breakfast," he laughs a little.

"Hey sorry I am running a little late you can't even think about all the stuff I have been getting asked about that picture." he said looking at him and came into the room and saw Izumi finishing eating.

Ryouma shakes his head with a smile, "nah it's alright," he rubs the back of his head. He sighs, "well... looks like you had a 'fun' time as well," he shakes his head slowly. He looks over at Izumi and smile, "so ...have I told you the idea yet? I know I told Izumi about it," he rubs the back of his neck.

"no you did say come over here to get the idea from you guys. the way I am curious about the picture well that's going around the internet and all media." He said looking at them as he set down across from them.