Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma blinks and laughs a little, smiling, "does that mean your all done bathing already," he looks at Izumi and leans over, kissing his cheek.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head as he gets out of the tub, picking up Izumi and then takes him to the bedroom while he had the towel on his head. Ryouma lays down Izumi on the bed, starting to dry him off.

Ryouma smiles as he watches Izumi, kissing his forehead and continues drying off Izumi. "I love you too," he rubs Izumi's head and lets him sleep as he starts drying himself as well.

Ryouma slowly looks at Izumi and walks into the kitchen. He grabs a plastic bag and puts some ice in it. Ryouma walks to the bathroom and gets a cloth, wrapping the bag of ice within the cloth and walks back to the bedroom. He rubs Izumi's leg first so he didn't startle Izumi in his sleep and puts the bag of ice on Izumi's leg. He runs back to the bathroom, getting a wrap and walks back to the bedroom, wrapping the ice bag around Izumi's ankle.

Ryouma smiles as he then lays down next to Izumi, holding onto him and then slowly starts to fall asleep as well.

Ryouma could hear Izumi while he was sleeping, smiling slightly in his sleep as he holds onto Izumi while he continues to sleep.

Ryouma wakes up and looks at Izumi, rubbing his back, "is everything okay? Do you need to drink some water?"

Ryouma gets off the bed and then walks to the kitchen to get some water for Izumi. After a couple of minutes, he comes back to the bedroom and gives Izumi the glass of water.

"Maybe you... swallowed some spit in your sleep and it down the wrong pipe hole... got to love when that happens," Ryouma mentions sarcastically, rubbing the back of his head and laughs a little.

"Right I think that is what happened." he said sighing and then shook his head wondering what he should do next. "I am so sorry about everything. I didn't mean to wake you up like that." he said looking at him

"Yeah that is what makes the most sense. It's annoying when that happens," Ryouma crosses his arms. Ryouma tilts his head and laughs a little, shaking his head, "nah it's alright, I am pretty well rested anyway," he smiles a little.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, nodding his head, "that sounds good to me. When do you want me to order it and what kind do you want," he rubs his chin.

"Well obviously it's going to have cheese you goof ball," Ryouma laughs a little as he opens his cell phone, "which kinds of meat do you want," he looks at Izumi.

Ryouma nods his head and smiles, calling the pizza place.

"Hey, can I have a pizza for delivery please? Uh hamburger and black olives. Extra cheese please. Under Ryouma Ichijou. Thank you so much. I will text you the details to get to the house."

He hangs up and then texts the instructions to the house to the pizza delivery place.