Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma nods his head and smiles, "don't worry, I am sure we will be able to take care of this issue." He laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah ... but once this is done you can," he leans in, "and it's more of a retiring from acting to do something else," he nudges Izumi and laughs a little.

Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head, "well it won't last much longer okay? Than once this is over, you can do something that you actually want to do."

"Yeah it is something that I really like doing and I can't wait till I can start doing that again." He said looking at Ryouma then smiled. "It would be great if I could just fall off the map for a bit I really hate acting." he whispered looking at Ryouma

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "well I will just be glad you will finally be able to do what you want to do instead of just doing something you want to do only because of me," he pokes Izumi's nose with a smile. Ryouma rubs Izumi's head, "well at least you got something to look forward to," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "well... I sure hope so since we are in a relationship," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek. "So... have you been working on your drawing skills," he tilts his head a little.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and sighs a little, "well hopefully you didn't get too rusty with too much of lack of practice." He looks at Izumi and laughs a little, gently flicks Izumi's forehead, "I didn't say that silly," he kisses Izumi's nose.

"Yeah I am sure," Ryouma rubs the back of his head. "But it will get taken care of that much is certain," he lays down on the bed and stretches.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs his fingers through his hair, "do you want me to get you some more ice for your ankle," he tilts his head as he cuddles Izumi.

"Yeah sure," Ryouma smiles as he gets up, rubbing Izumi's head and walks to the kitchen. He goes get an ice pack from the freezer and walks back to the bedroom, "hey.. everything okay? You look sad or are you in still in some pain," he places the ice pack on Izumi's ankle.

Ryouma looks at Izumi as he sighs a little, "well... does it feel broken? Did the doctor there? I was too busy getting dressed and gathering our stuff," he rubs the back of his head.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and sighs a little, "well... I will do my best to make sure it has a speedy recovery," he smiles a little as he kisses Izumi's cheek.