Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head, "of course I am going to eat the pizza with you. Were you planning to eat it all by your self," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma blinks and laughs a little, "my cute little piggy," he smiles as he kisses Izumi's cheek as well. He looks at his watch, "he said the pizza should take nearly half an hour to get here," he smiles as he rubs Izumi's head.

Ryouma laughs a little and shakes his head, "well I guess I should just be glad you have a good appetite," he smiles and rubs Izumi's head. He nods his head, "yeah, pizza is pretty popular," he scratches the back of his head.

Ryouma laughs a little as he nods his head, "you only want pizza? Your so silly." He gets off the bed, "sure," he smiles as he goes into the kitchen. He comes back within a couple of minutes, giving Izumi a soda.

Ryouma smiles, "of course, your my cute little baby," he kisses Izumi's cheek and heard the door bell, "oh, I will be back," he grabs his wallet and runs to the door. He pays for the pizza and closes the door, walking back to the bedroom, shaking the pizza box at Izumi and laughs a little, sitting on the bed.

"That was fast." he said as he grabbed the pizza and started to eat it and he was happy as he did so and looked at him making a cute face at Ryouma. "So goood." he said smiling and looking at him

Ryouma laughs a little, "they probably wanted a good tip," he blinks as he saw how quick Izumi started to eat the pizza and smiles, "your so funny. I didn't realize you were so hungry," he then starts eating some pizza as well.

Ryouma laughs a little, "oh right, I think the family we were staying with were starting to make their breakfast," he rubs the back of his head as he eats his slice of pizza, grabbing another slice and eats it.

Ryouma smiles and then laughs a little, "hey be careful, don't want to get zits now," he pokes Izumi's nose with his and continues eating as he smiles.

"good if you get zits that means you're more of mine than ever." Izumi said looking at him as he got a text f om Rei telling him to turn on the TV there is a scandal about him and Ryouma. "Hey Ryouma, you might want to turn on the TV to the news because apparently are fan took a picture of us when we were sleeping together and now it's causing a big scandal." Izumi said as he showed Ryouma the picture. "if we play this right we can promote our new movie. If we don't everybody will know we are couple."

Ryouma blinks and laughs a little, "your such a goof ball," he smiles as he eats his pizza. He looks at Izumi and its his head, "h-hm?! How did..," he turns on the tv and puts it on the news.

"it looks like she took a picture when we're sleeping." Izumi said looking at the TV. "Also look like she just posted it on social media and didn't sell us out. She probably wasn't thinking." Izumi said. "How do you want to go about handling this?"

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs his chin a little, "hm... so that little girl's post is going viral." He thinks and looks at Izumi, "hm... I think I have an idea. I am not sure if it will work but it's worth a try," he laughs a little with a soft sigh.

Ryouma rubs his chin and laughs nervously, "I just... hope it works," he sighs as he scratches the back of his head as he looks at Izumi.

"so I know you're coming for the plan. What exactly is that playing you're coming up with right now. I will follow you no matter what it takes, but you know me I don't like to be left in the dark.'' izumi stated with look of concern on his face.

"Well I was just thinking, since she is a fan of our movies and stuff like that, we can just say she asked us to re-enacted some scenes from the movies or like... bonus features that aren't aired," he smiles a little.

"Yeah that could work, Maybe she didn't know we were giving it to her? That would of make it seem better in her eyes." Izumi said thinking out loud wondering what they could do to add to the story. "Damn I don't want to, but if we get the director on bored it could be a scean from part two." he said