• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Matti_19

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Bel, I love it. I can't stop laughing when Hana falls, poor him. I liked very much

Sex in the car, white snow surrounding them.... drools.

Kisses

Thank you once again, for keep on reading it Bridge...

So glad you liked it :D

Big kiss :*

Thanks for the new chapter! :D It was funny how embarrassed Hana felt when he fell in the snow. :D He was hotter in chapter :p

Can't wait to see how they will celebrate the New Year :p

• Like 1

Thanks for the new chapter! It was funny how embarrassed Hana felt when he fell in the snow. He was hotter in chapter

Can't wait to see how they will celebrate the New Year

Thanks again for reading it :)

You guy's rock...

• Like 1

Here's chap 16...

There's not much left for it to end...

Here's the start of the end :p

On our way to the Ryokan, I remembered Mina that I had to go real fast to the company I was supposed to have a meeting that afternoon, at least to give them an excuse about my disappearing, it was unprofessional on my part, to say the least…

We departed for a while, Mina went straight to the Ryokan, and I went to the offices, it was only a small walk from one place to the other…

“Mina I won’t be long, please make sure you prepare everything at the inn, I’ll join you in a bit…ok?”

“Roger(smile)”

That made me smile back…

I was anxious, I couldn’t wait to have a relaxed, pleasant time with him, with no more setbacks, just me and him…

As soon as I reached the main door at the office I was surprised by a very well known face, so well known it brought me back my sadness i was longing to forget…

I just didn’t want to believe I was actually seeing it…

“Just what the hell are you doing here…”

“I was waiting for you… I called your office… They told me you’re coming here today, for a meeting…”

“And just what are you pretending…?”

“I’m taking you back Hana.”

“Taking me back…?! Are you absolutely out of your mind…? I’m starting to get fed up of your stalking and abusive attitude… I believe I was completely understood the last time we spoke. It’s over! There’s nothing else to talk…Please go your way and let me be, once and for all…”

Something wasn’t right…

Shu’s eyes were pitch black, like an bottomless pit of twisted sad feelings…

It was scaring me…

I went straight to the counter where two ladies were staring both me and Shu with frightened eyes…

“Ah, good evening, I’m Myaki Hana, I was supposed to meet Mr. Atsuki today, however I had a few problems with the car I came, and i got stuck in the snow until now. Could you please inform him, that I’ll contact him tomorrow to arrange a new meeting?”

“Eh, certainly we shall pass him your message…”

“Thank you very much!”

“Please sir, excuse me for asking this but, do you know that person?”

Her eyes turned to Shu’s figure, which was still looking straight at me.

I felt my body freeze, just by the way he was looking at me…

I turned to the girls again...

“Hum…Yes, I do. Did he do something wrong?!”

“Well… he didn’t sir but… he’s been here since really early today, and every time we ask him if he needs help he would just glare at us and said he was waiting for someone… Could it be you, the person he was expecting?”

“I believe I am (sigh)… However he shouldn’t have come here to trouble you(polite smile), I am so sorry about all this, we will leave immediately, so don’t worry, he won’t bother you anymore.”

“Sir, please forgive my boldness, but I’m not concerned about us, I’m concerned about you… I don’t think is a good idea to leave with him…”

They have felt it as well… The dark aura around him, it was somewhat terrifying but I had to take him out of there..

And I knew Shu. He wouldn’t do anything. He was just pissed, and mad that things didn’t go his way and was venting his frustrations in everything and everyone surrounding him…

“Please do not worry I’ll solve this… Good night!”

“Are you sure, sir… I can call security…”

“Please don’t, it won’t be necessary. I’ll be leaving with him then…(polite smile)”

I left the two girls at the counter and made my way to meet Shu. I had to at least send him away or we would be in trouble…

When I look back I saw one of the girls picking up the phone… Couldn’t manage to figure out was if she was answering it or calling someone… Either way I had to go and fast, if one of my colleagues saw me, it would be disastrous…

“Let’s go…We’ll talk outside.”

“We will leave…now… I want to stay with you for New Year’s like we used to do…”

“Shu… Do you really not understand everything I told you so far?! I’m with Mina here… We are staying at the Ironi Ryokan… We’ll be together, and we will be celebrating New Year together… We had our share Shu, but we’re not together anymore… Please do understand this. I don’t really know what to tell you anymore…”

“No… You’re mine… I’ll take you home now, and you’ll be with me… Do you understand me!! It’s you who don’t understand, I’ll take you back, and you’ll stay with me…”

Briefly I sensed the smell of alcohol…

He had been drinking, and he wasn’t himself…

Even if he hurt me deeply, even if he made me completely trust him, only to betray me so many times, to leave me alone, when he endlessly promised me he wouldn’t, I couldn’t bring myself, at that time, to hate him…

I sincerely pitied him, all his image right then made me feel so sad for him…

All that I was once afraid, he was going thru them right now…

Would I shed tears for his desperation, for his misfortune…?!

My heart went small and ached…

It could be me…

I could be the one to suffer, to despair…

But I had Mina… He saved me…I was blessed… Truly blessed…

Not only I wasn’t alone, I was also loved…

I understood Shu better than anyone…

But why now?! It was late…No salvation was in hand for him…

My eyes couldn’t control themselves…

Painfully, pitifully… I mirrored Shu’s image in myself and couldn’t help but feel for him…

“(cry) I’m sorry…I’m so sorry… (cry)But I’m happy now…Please don’t deny me all the happiness I’m having now…Because (cry) I’ve never been so happy… so truly happy… (cry)”

I covered my eyes with my hands… I cleaned the pilling tears and looked back at Shu…

Shu’s eyes somehow returned to their usual warmth, when we looked straight into each other eyes…

I felt relieve… I felt it was my duty to take him out of that slump he was in…

I was also at fault. I flaunted my happiness, and how great I was, right at his face, feeling no regret or sorry for him…

I wanted it, I at first wanted him to know because I really wished for him to feel bad for all he did to me.

But enough was enough…

And it was time, to for him to leave for good…

“You weren’t happy with me Hana…? Were you always hurting…?”

And my heart squeezed again...

“Not always Shu… (small smile) not always…”

“Because we had good times too right, we did… I know we did…”

“Yes… We did Shu. I won’t deny that, I loved you so very much, but… (Cry)”

“I know… I know… (Sigh) I love you Hana…I’ m so sorry (cry) I love you so much… It’s killing me to let you leave… I know it's all my fault but...”

“I left already Shu… You’re just not letting go of my ghost… And you have to… You won’t be happy like this…”

“(Smile) Always so kind…”

He looked at me, tenderly… I haven’t seen that look in so long…

I was happy, that he loved me, truly I was, somewhere deep in my heart, the never healing scar he left me, was aching less now…

“Can I hold you one last time Hana…?! My farewell?”

“Shu…”

“Please…Never to bother you again… One last time…”

I took a step closer to him... and he reached me.

That embrace was special… All our feelings for each other, just for a split second became a vivid image in my mind, all the good... all the bad…

This was truly our farewell, our goodbye…

I knew then, Shu would go back to his usual confident self, but he would never forget me, as I shall never forget about him…

All there was between us…was now only a memory, which I would hold dear, all the good moments, the tenderness, the sweetness… All of it...

“Thank you Hana… For everything i'm sorry (pained smile)”

I didn’t manage to give him an answer…

My throat was completely dry… It was impossible even to swallow…

While looking at Shu’s back, I saw myself portrayed…

I once looked like that, I once felt rejected and hurt like that…

But I’m alive now…

So will he be…soon...

• Like 7

I made my way to Ryokan, I was making Mina wait for me, but the one who couldn’t wait to be in his arms was me…

That person gave me a share of his world one day, but now i had one all to myself…

Every foundation of the ground I step is created by his love and by himself…

Without him and he brought me, only a gigantic void would be left…

I found him at the entrance, waiting for me…

The usual smile on his face, the warmth emanating from his every pore…

All I need in this world was only a few steps away, waiting for me to reach it…

I didn’t spoke, he didn’t either and we hugged…

I wasn’t really afraid of being seen, that was really not important at all… How I wished I could stay like this forever…

We went inside the Ryokan…

The most beautiful place, surrounded by all the black and white background, it was just so peaceful…

But at that same time, sadness invaded me, and I cried some more…

He just held me, in some sort of way to comfort me…

He felt so good… His smell, the feeling of my face close to his chest, hearing his heartbeat…

“It’s ok… It’s over now, right?!”

He knew… So I was right, the counter girl must have called the Ryokan, and that’s why he was waiting for me outside…

“A few more minutes and I would’ve gone after y’a.”

“It’s over… There’s nothing else to worry anymore, he’s gone… This time for good.”

“I believe you…”

That was all he said…

He took me to one large room, and there I could find my bags, a huge yukata, that would probably be too big for me, and the already laid futons for us to sleep in …

“Want to go take a bath…?!”

“Hum…yes but…”

“I already went Hana-san, I’ll wait f’o ya here and then will go eat…”

“Ok…”

I entered the bathroom, feeling like something was wrong…

We wasn’t coming with me, he already had a bath?!… It was weird, he usually glued himself to me every time I was taking clothes off… Why was there a difference now…?

I became restless…

Was he angry…? Did I in some way hurt him…?

I couldn’t even appreciate the bath properly…

I scrubbed every part thoroughly but the fastest I could…

I left the bathroom still dripping, hair all messed up, dressing the yukata while walking…

I had to make sure everything’s ok, that he wasn’t sad… That I didn’t hurt him…

My heart ached real bad, and as soon as I reached our door I slammed it open and got down on my knees…

“I’m sorry… Forgive me…Please don’t be mad, don’t be sad or whatever you are…or I can’t take it…”

Silence.

I lifted my head and together with Mina, this beautiful young lady was serving us our dinner…

I changed colours drastically…

Only me to make a scene like this…

Really?! How more pathetic could I be…

I wished I could have run away, but she was leaving, dinner served, and Mina looking at me with a little hidden grin…

“I’m so sorry about this now…(pure scarlet blush)”

“Please don’t worry sir… I hope everything is to your liking…”

“Eh yes, yes it is thank you, and sorry, really sorry…(embarrassed)”

She didn’t answer but she smiled while closing the door…

I felt horrible…

I was a laughing stock now…

I looked at Mina, and he still looked as amused as before… So I decided to ignore him…

I was starving, and I was going to concentrate on the food since I already went through enough for one day… I only wished I’d reached my daily amount of stupidity already…

I took a sneak peak at what was Mina doing…

He was still at the very same position he was when I entered the room after showering…

Looking intensely at me, like he was anticipating something, or rather waiting for me to do something…

“What is it?”

No answer…

I glanced again…What was he trying to do with that kind of behaviour…?

I must say he looked so sexy I that piece of cloth, it was getting hard to ignore…(blush).

“What were you trying to say back then Hana-san…?! And why are you sitting so far away from me…?”

“I’m the one who should be asking(head down)…You took your bath first…You didn’t wait for me…”

“You wanted me to wait for you Hana-san…?!”

What was this…this elegant yet so soft way he was speaking…?

Honey to my ears, I thought…

Was he already seducing me, even from afar…? Only with his look, his poise, his air that breathed sensuality everywhere you looked…?

I have to stop or i won’t be able just to sit here... I thought...

The space between us was growing smaller…

It’s unbelievable, neither of us moved but I still felt him right there…

He stood up and my heartbeat speed up drastically...

I was feeling kind of over conscious with all this.

Him with very little clothes on...me in such situation, it was impossible not to feel embarrassed by a moment such as that, even with all kinds of awkward situations we might have been thru together so far...

He became my ideal person, did i became his...?!

I wanted to steal him away from the world, giving him no chance of getting away from me...

Was i managing to pull it off?

Was i succeeding my plan to have him all to myself...?

He came so close to me giving no room for my mind to think...

“Are you angry... that i spoke to him?”

“Should i be?!”

“What’s this, are you being sarcastic...? I’m scared, i’m so sacred that i hurt you in some way... that you’re feeling sad by anything i might have done... I can bear to imagine it... You leaving me (tears)...”

“Leaving you?! Sad?! Hurt?! I’m not any of those you mentioned...”

“So why... why is it that i feel you distant...”

He hold me again... squeezing me tight, such as i don’t forget how his embrace would feel like...

“Never... Never will i be distant towards you... I’m actually so happy, so relieved, that you sent him away for good, that you can be mine with no strings attached, all of my dreams, all the times i pleaded for you to be only my own came true... Why would i be sad, hurt or even distant... i’m rejoicing...”

“Really...”

“You need me to prove it to you... (Smile).”

“Yes... i do, right now i want everything you can give...”

I didn’t finish that sentence...

He smashed his lips against mine, and i was able to feel it... the truth beneath his words...

And that was all i could ask for...

“Today we’ll eat, drink, and sleep together right next to each other and tomorrow... I have a surprise for you....”

Ok that's it for this chap, it will only have one or two more...

Hope you liked it...

Thank you for reading...

Big Kiss

• Like 8

I like it so much!!!! :D But I'm sad somehow that it's only a chapter or 2 left...

But really hope you'll find time and inspiration to surprise us with another sory as well :D

• Like 1

I like it so much!!!! But I'm sad somehow that it's only a chapter or 2 left...

But really hope you'll find time and inspiration to surprise us with another sory as well

Thank you sweetie, but i really don't think i have imagination enough to creat anything else... :p

However it has been a good experience and since it was a first for me, i'm just glad people read it, and i'll keep it has a memory :D

• Like 1

I liiike this chapter Bela! :) I liked a lot that Shu finally got what he deserves, I've been waiting for this moment from the 1st chapter, when Hana left the house :D

I thought for a second he'd return to Shu, but I'm glad he didn't :D Too bad it gets close to the end :( I was always waiting for you to come with a new chapter, so I'll miss that :(

Belita no!!!!! Don't tell us it will be over so soon! :( Or at least come with a new story :)

I liked Mina's attitude when Hana thought he was angry, so cool :) In the end Shu seemed to regret all the bad things he done, but I still think Mina is a better choice :)

If I were in Hana's position I would have made the same choice :p

@ Rei

I liiike this chapter Bela! I liked a lot that Shu finally got what he deserves, I've been waiting for this moment from the 1st chapter, when Hana left the house

I thought for a second he'd return to Shu, but I'm glad he didn't Too bad it gets close to the end I was always waiting for you to come with a new chapter, so I'll miss that

@ Aoi

Belita no!!!!! Don't tell us it will be over so soon! Or at least come with a new story

I liked Mina's attitude when Hana thought he was angry, so cool In the end Shu seemed to regret all the bad things he done, but I still think Mina is a better choice

If I were in Hana's position I would have made the same choice

Finally the Shu part in Hana's life ends, truth is...(i was starting not to know what to do with him :D )

I'll end it soon because, i was afraid of repeating myself or the story itself, i wanted to keep all the situations fresh, and yes i'm running out of ideas too :D

When i read the story from top to bottom, i realized i was losing the main point of this story, the why i wrote it... i'm an hopeless romantic, and even though i realize life's not always so sweet and *pink* i wanted to maintain a certain reality mixed with the «happy ever after» factor to it(even tough all this is just pure fiction) :p ...

So i decided to end it...

Since i never done anything even close to this before i feel happy that i did, for a talentless person like me, it's been quite a ride :D

If i'll write anything else, i really don't know :p

Probably not, but let's see what my head has reserved for me, she's always surprising myself :D

Most of all let me thank you for reading, for all your opinions on it, and of course all your suport.. :)

A big kiss :*

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

How can I say....

My laptop, everywhere I have gone in the house, was with me so i could continue to reading this story.... loll

So talented, I like this story Belita...

Really, I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

Like a grandma sits on his rocking chair, knitting socks for the winter...:p

• Like 1

@ GPelka

Thank you sweetie...

Well this was kinda something that it made me fell like....spilling all that was inside my head... :D

I loved to write, i'm just stuck on the way to end it... :(

But i'm so glad you liked it...i said before but i never wrote anything simillar, for a first it was a gret experience :p

A big kiss :*

@ Kaoru-Chan

I am so sorry Kaoru-Chan...

I've been a bit stuck, and my head is filled with too much stuff, and i can't get Spell to come out as i want it too...

I'm trying i swear i am, i'll try to post it as soon as i can...

It made me a bit happy that you were expecting the chap...but a bit ashamed also that i'm not being able to finish it :(

Thank you so much and a very big kiss for you as well... :*

• Like 1

Hi Bel dear, I just finished reading , how I missed Mina!!! I'm so sad, it was such a beautiful chapter. I can feel my tears at the corner of my eyes, I feel kind of down today, don't know. Destiny fate's story & yours moved me.

Thanks dear for writing so well.Hope talk to you soon

The biggest kiss

• Like 1

Hi hi...

Oh geez it's been a while right...?! So so sorry... :(

Kinda busy, and not much able to write anything at all...

But well here it is chapter 17...

This is not the last one, there's one more, already written but i'll post it only tomorow...since is a special day :)

Here goes chap 17 of Spell... ;)

Morning of December 31st

I woke up from my slumber 12 hours later… The white was making strange lights to my eye lids and I was forced to open them…

My body felt heavy, but deeply rested…

I didn’t remember the last time I slept or felt so good… I was only still becoming aware of my surroundings, when he spoke…

“Good Morning…”

He stood near our bedroom door, looking as stunning and damn hot as ever…

But a different glow was involving him now… Something like the seriousness of our conversation last night made him stare back at me with a different kind of air, becoming like an even stronger presence…

Still shinning, and still glowing… No star was par to him....

I wondered for the millionth time, if it was really me he was watching… really me he was craving… if it was really this face and this body he desired so much…

I blushed…

Yeah, desire but still haven’t touched me since we got to the ryokan…

My body was feeling lonely, his body and his warmth became a necessity, something vital, like my heart veins were connect directly at him… and any kind of distance would be deathly to me.

I felt a chill…

Something in the back of my mind was screaming out loud, something like…”You’re not safe yet…You haven’t fought for him enough…Don’t get cocky…”

I shook my head from the thought, it was making me feel upset, and today was truly a happy day, right…?

Nothing could go wrong…

He came close… put his harms around me, forming a circle…

“Hungry?”

“Starving, actually…”

“Then wait a bit, I’ll get you some delicious breakfast…”

“You already had yours…?”

“Yeah, I woke up kinda early, I needed to take care of some stuff today… I told ya I have a surprise for ya today right?”

“What’s this surprise…? What are you up too…I’m not sure I trust you enough not to make something weird happen…”

“Ahahaha, well all I can say is, it is not weird, and it’s definitely very romantic, I planned it all to every last detail…”

“Romantic? I’m even more scared…”

“No need to be… I promise I will do good…(grin)”

The grin he had on this face as he said that was both scaring and reassuring somehow…

He was really confident to pull off a romantic “like-no-other” type of New Year’s, I was still a bit scared he might pull something outrageous, ending up disturbing all the ryokan, even though for what I saw yesterday, there weren’t many guests around…

Well that could wait, first I needed food…

I stood up, my body still a bit stiff from the long sleeping hours, but my mind was light as a feather, so I could kind of balance it in some way…

I dressed a thick robe lying on one of the big mahogany chairs…

It was really cold, and I could feel the temperature drop in every one of my bones…

Was only the cold? Or something else, making me shiver… The initial thought of the day was still ringing a bell, and I was starting to be a little unnerved…

“(toc toc toc) Hana-san…Breakfast…”

He landed the, pilled with all kinds of food tray and stood there looking at me…like he was waiting for something…

“Thank you (smile) What is it…are you sure you don’t want some…?”

“No… I just wanna watch Hana-san eat… I can’t…?”

“Well sure, I just think that kind of programme must be dead boring but be my guest… Weren’t you preparing my surprise, or something?”

“Everything’s already prepared… Don’t worry, Boss here at the Ryokan gave a hand, I was able to set up everything by the time you woke up…”

“Oh I see, then…What are our plans for today…?”

“(enthusiastic)After Hana-san eats, will be giving a small walk around here… Boss told me this really looks pretty, when it snows…What do you think?”

“I’m fine with it…(smile)”

I felt warm…all of me, the way he showed me how much he was expecting this, the love he put on preparing everything… just for me…

No way I would say no, to anything he would suggest, since he took the trouble to prepare it for us..

Yes, it was true it was freezing outside, but telling him this would only make him a bit sad, or even disappointed, and that was something I wasn’t planning on happening.

I started to undress, but suddenly hit me that maybe I needed a bath again…

I slept too much, I probably got all sweaty and who knows even not smelling like fresh flowers either…

“I’m having a bath first…I’d like to freshen up a bit before you go out, do you mind waiting a bit…?”

“Do you mind if I join you…?”

The sentence ended with the playful smile I was beginning to understand…

The meaning behind it, made my cold body, gradually start to warm up…

I knew where this was going, and was welcoming the idea a bit too much…

“Sure… But since I’ll be having company I’ll demand you wash my back for me…(teaser smile)"

“(an even greater playful smile) No problem at all… Your orders are my command…”

“Then come…”

As to play a bit a started dropping each and every piece of clothing I was wearing along the way to the bathroom.

It was good that our room was attached to bathroom door otherwise our little play wouldn’t be possible…

The bathroom was private, each room has access to a different one, which I was also very much grateful…

Spending time this way, being able to be with him like this, it was the best feeling…

The freedom, the growing lust…all was allowed, nothing was forbidden…

I got close to the shower wall and I felt his lips caressing my neck from behind…

It was the beginning of the torture he would put me thru…

From kissing me all over, from lightly caressing every part of my naked body with the power those fingerprints hold, I was made captive..

He reached for my arms, and forcefully hold them on top of my head…

His mouth caressing my hair, felt so damn good I was about to come from just that…

“Do more…Touch more…”

He answer nothing…

I was only listening to his increasing breathing, and the growing need to touch me in every breath he took…

That bit made me feel whole.

He desired me… There was no mistake, no error, no lie…

“Let me touch you…”

“No! I’m taking everything for me now, I slept a night beside you, only looking…only staring at the person guilty of my madness… Don’t expect me to take this easy…(whispering) like I said before, I’ll do you good and thoroughly, until you can’t move anymore…”

I tried with all the strength I had to turn around to face him… It took me a bit but I managed to do it…

“I don’t mind that plan at all… But what about our walk around town…”

Felt like a block of ice was placed right in the middle of us…

“Damn… I’ll have to this more wholly later then(smirk)…what’s planned it’s planned… (whisper) but I’ll still fuck you now…”

He didn’t give me anytime to breath…

You could physically see the change that my conversation with Shu the day before, did to Mina…

I never saw this fire, this forcefulness, the screaming need… felt like he was holding it in… and for far too long…

“(whisper) Then do it… What are you waiting for…?”

His eyes glowed with my forwardness…

I didn’t need to ask twice…

He pulled me good against the wall and placed my hands behind his neck…

“Ya better hold on then…(smirk)”

Well tomorrow it'll end...

Hope you enjoyed it...

A very big kiss and thank you...always :)

• Like 5

@ Matti

Belita!! Finally a new chapter! Plus a hot one!

Hope you won't let us wait to long for the continuation *smirk*

Ehehehh, yeah the continuation is good *smirk* :D

I'll post it tomorrow...for the grand finalle ;p

@ GPelka

I can't wait for reading this final chapter....

Great Belita....

Your story is really good ..

Even better than some mangas that I read...

:p

*__*

Thank you my dear... Don't even know what to say...really :)

Glad you liked it :*