Spell...

Belita

The story it's very good! For some reason, I like the best the chapters from Spoilers

Thank you so much for reading Aoi sweetie... :D

And i know why you like the spoilers only...there's where the good stuff is :D

Big kiss for ya honey :*

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Matti_19

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Belita, I can't wait for cap.6, it'sso interesting. I like your story a lot, I've got a lot to learn...

Great job!

Oh god, Bridget, i don't really do a good job, truly, i'm just happy people come here and read it...

Thank you so much, and no, I'M the one inspired by you, you're a fantastic writer...

I'll definetly read what you'll write...

A big kiss for you, and thanks again for the suport :*

Hi there, here it is chap 1...

Hope you all like it :p

Big kiss :*

Story Satus: Hana-san well confront Mina to tell him about his family affairs... How's that going to run?!

Spell… Chapter 11

I got up early that morning.

I was restless, couldn’t sleep well, working really good on the words I would have to use, to make him spill the beans…

Took my usual shower, dressed some sport pants and t-shirt since it was so early, I wouldn’t dress the suit already, it would wrinkle and that would be a pain.

I wanted to know everything, I wanted him to tell me, what was bothering him, what was making him so sad every time he spoke about it, why the bright smile he always had, darkened every single time I mentioned this matter.

And today was the day to make it clear.

If there was a way to help him, I would find it, I would help him sort things out.

I disconnected the alarm clock, there was no need for him, since I was already up, and I went to wake him up…

We both fell asleep late yesterday, but this couldn’t wait…

There was no way I would leave this house without knowing what was happening, no way I was going to work thinking about the same thing all over again, I would be even more upset, with no room on my mind to work affairs.

“Mina time to wake up… I need to talk to you before I go to work…”

“But it’s so early Hana-san…can’t it wait till another hour….?”

“No it can’t!”

I answered him in a slight cold way, so he could figure it was important and that I wasn’t joking around…

He got up still a bit drowsy, looking at me, like I was about to say something really bad…

“I’ll begin preparing breakfast…”

“Breakfast can wait Mina…Please, sit down…”

“What’s wrong Hana-san…you look so serious all of the sudden…”

“It’s not sudden, Mina, about your family…I want you to tell me everything…now”

He sighted and his eyebrows furrowed...

“Like I said Hana-san it’s complicated…Why do you want to know stuff like this…it doesn’t concern you.”

That hurt.

It didn’t concern me?! How could he say something like that…? If we were together it’s normal for us to know everything about each other…

Especially if it was such a pained matter, I wanted him to know I was here for him, as he was for me so many times before...

“That was mean, Mina. You follow me up, you sleep with me, you spied on my ex, you make me fall in love with you and I don’t have the right to know these things…I’m I supposed to be ok with that?!”

“I’m sorry Hana-san, I didn’t meant it that way, ‘course you deserve to know, i’ll tell ya everything about me…is just this matter…I won’t even know where to begin…”

“Try starting from the beginning...”

I grabbed his hands and looked straight into his eyes...

He sighed like three times in a row…

Whatever was he was about to say, it surely made him feel so much sorrow, I was feeling a bit guilty about it, but I had to know…

“Two years ago, when I met ya in that Sakura gathering at my house, I really fell in love with Hana-san… I told ya before, and I… I really wasn’t joking around when I said it Hana-san…”

“Yes and…what do I have to do with this story…?”

Well, after that day, I started wondering if it wouldn’t be great if I could find Hana-san, and be together with ya, tell ya that I love ya, and that I want to stay with ya….forever…”

This declaration stunned me, because i could clearly see what was coming ahead...

“Mina what happened?!”

I felt my chest hurt…

“Well, two weeks after that party, I went to talk with my parents… They always were… everything for me…I love them with all my heart… My brother is my best friend…They were so important to me. But that day, things changed….”

A cold shiver run down my back…something really bad was coming and I could feel it…

“Changed how…?”

“Well…Hana-san, for a men to feel attracted to other man, don’t ya think is weird?! Of course I understood that something was wrong with me, but I didn’t really dislike girls, but I just don’t want them, or other guys…I just wanted you. So I decided to speak with my parents about it…about adopting a man into our family, since I decided not to get married to a woman..”

“You what…?!”

“I thought it was the right thing to do, cause…well even if I couldn’t have Hana-san…no one was right for me…I wouldn’t be with anyone, and that they should be prepared for it..”

My worst nightmare was happening there in front of my eyes…I could see it like a movie…The shock, the pain, the disgust they must have felt….like they, my family, did…

“You’re an idiot, why did you such a thing…?”

“Hana-san! If I didn’t tell them straight up I didn’t want to get married, they soon would be finding me a bride…My family has traditions, rules, that I never understood, but that I was supposed to follow…I don’t want that…I wouldn’t be happy, and I wouldn’t make the other person happy too…”

“What did they do afterwards? I mean, didn’t they lock you up, preventing you from doing such a thing or something…?”

This...was me…mentioning these things was really difficult, they were my experiences…my pain, my tears, my suffering… Like he was telling my story…

“Well they didn’t…They just said that if it was what I wanted…then I was….no longer part of that family…”

He was devastatingly sad telling me all this…

I became somehow terrified from the thought of being responsible, from him being thrown out of his own house… Something this happened because he met me…

“Are you ok with this…? Are you ok, with not being able to meet your parents anymore, not meeting your brother anymore, to throw away all you have…Are you really ok with this Mina?”

“If it’s for you…yes I am.”

There wasn’t a doubt in his eyes, the black colour of his irises didn’t lose their glitter, or showed me any kind of regret, or fear while saying those words…

What was I suppose to feel…happiness?! I was so scared… and so sad, I didn’t know what to do anymore…

How could I be responsible for this kind soul to have lost everything…?

“I…I can’t accept that…”

He looked down, he looked mad, like he was going to punch something…

“This is why…I didn’t want to tell you anything…”

“What...you rather keep me in the dark about all this?”

“Yes...i would rather do that, so that i don’t have ya mopping around thinking about my own choices...i choose you...you better deal with it. You might leave me, but that will only mean i’ll be alone. Won’t you be with me instead?! Will you let me alone forever just because i said what i really felt to my family?... Do you really think that i’ll give up on you, just because you don’t want me to throw everything away? Well, you better think again Hana-san, cause i won’t go back, on my words nor my actions....”

“You’re leaving me no choice... What i Shu finds out who you are and goes babbling to your family that you’re with me...? How do you think it would make me fell, for them to know that i am the one responsible for ruining his son’s life...(tears)...?”

“Why does that bastard comes up in this conversation? He has nothing to do with this or you, by the way, so why are you mentioning him?”

“Because i saw him... Yesterday...He begged me to go back to him, i'm afraid he'll meddle in my affairs...”

“He what?!”

“Just cool it Mina, i told him straight that i had no intention of going back to him, and told him that i already had someone...that i wouldn’t let go, or give up on...(blush)because you’re special...to me, i'm just scared he finds out who you are and does something bad”

He got up and hugged me, like he never did before. I felt him reassure me that he wasn’t going anywhere...that he wouldn’t leave me...

"I'll be right here... I won't let anything happen to you..."

"I't's not me i'm affaid you idiot...."

I had the feeling i was holding to something as precious as the sun, or the moon...

The kind of person, i searched all my life, was there in my arms, and i could only fear what was ahead of us...

Hope you enjoyed reading...

Thank you for all the suport...

Another big one f'o ya all :*

• Like 10

dear Belita, how talented you are! I read the chapter with the song, it's very beautiful & sad. Pity i don't know what it says but i liked it & your story.... i'm totally addicted to it

great job

• Like 1

Holy shit I'm late to work bec I just wanted to finish chp 11, hehehe.

Hope it lasts long bec I love it.

I want a Mina-san tooo!!!

Oh! Thanks for the compliment

• Like 1

Holy shit I'm late to work bec I just wanted to finish chp 11, hehehe.

Hope it lasts long bec I love it.

I want a Mina-san tooo!!!

Oh! Thanks for the compliment

Were you late for work?! :o

Thanks again Bridget, don't even know what to say :p

Thanks for liking the story, and please don't be late for work :D

I think the story will be a few more chapters long, but mostly stuff just comes out and i write, so i'm not really sure, for now how's it going to end or when, hope i'll do a good job when that time comes as well :p

A big kiss for you and thanks for the suport :*

• Like 1

IT's so damn difficult to write a long story for me, I'm trying now I've writen 5 chapt but I think they're not good. So you do a great job!

• Like 1

Sooooooooo beautiful! Today I read chapter 10 and 11! :hamtaro-005 (8):

I like so much that Shu is now really sorry for what he did. And I'm curious if he'll do something to Hana now. rabbit0

• Like 1

IT's so damn difficult to write a long story for me, I'm trying now I've writen 5 chapt but I think they're not good. So you do a great job!

Thank you so much Bridget...

It really is difficult, most of the times, i don't really know what to write...so i wait till things come to my head and i just spitt them out...

I'm really happy you think i'm doing a great job... I really really am :D

Another big kiss f'o ya :*

Sooooooooo beautiful! Today I read chapter 10 and 11!

I like so much that Shu is now really sorry for what he did. And I'm curious if he'll do something to Hana now.

Arigatou Kaoru Chan :*

So glad you liked it... :D

And yeah, i think Shu is going to give us some bad surprises.... :p

A big big kiss for you, and thanks once again for the suport :*

• Like 1

Oh, chapter 11 it's so good! Mina must really love Hana to do all those things for him.. I really enjoyed reading.

Thank you Aoi(still waiting for the chocolat thought :p)

I try to describe the characters the way they pop into my head, most of times i feel like there's something missing, but i'm glad i could get across Mina's feelings for Hana...He truly loves him...very much :p

A big kiss for the sweet Aoi :*

Fiiuuuu

Sorry it took too long guys, fact is a altered all chapter :D

I wrote one thing,then decided to change the course of the story :p

Here it is chapter 12

I really hope you guys like it :*

P.S Yeah it's a spoiled chapter :D

Spell... Chapter 12

I left the apartment and Mina behind, my intention was solely to go to work…

But my head was in such a mess, I couldn’t even think straight anymore…

When you have this...ideal moment in your life...could you just give up everything that’s making you so happy?!

Would you be able to forget the fact that you finally found the best, the thing you ever wished for, the only person in the world you know, could make you smile...could you just leave?

Mina became like a drug to me, i was addicted to him.

The heavy weight that was smashing my heart couldn’t be lifted with anything or anyone except himself...

How did i manage to find something so very precious so that i could loose it all over again, to ignore it like it never existed...?

Will i ever be able to find happiness....? True happiness, not a fleeting feeling that keeps coming and going...the type of happiness i feel when i’m with him...

That sort of relationships were ruining me...slowly killing me, turning my heart into a dried flower...

I couldn’t stop the tears from falling like a stream, the pain was so much…it was unbearable, just the thought of him going…of him leaving.

He was the one…there was nothing or anyone else...

At the back on an alley i kneeled down so i could cry some more.

I wanted to hold him, and glue him to myself.

To feel his embrace, to sense his smell, his warmth...he became my sun, my moon, the air i breathe...the light i see...all the stars at night.

“(sob) I can’t...i can’t let him go.I want him so much, i can’t...i just can’t.”

My actions were ridiculous.

For a grown up man to be sobbing about this kind of matter was really pathetic, but I jus wasn’t able to fool myself anymore.

I was weak, I was vulnerable and I was scared, like a lost cat in the worst kind of weather looking for a kind soul to grant it a warm place to rest.

For the first time in my life i really felt like an egoistic person...i never asked anything for myself, i never done anything to hurt or bother others, even for the sake of my parents I left home and learned how to survive on my own, but this...this was different, this was giving up my whole self, and i couldn’t...i wouldn’t do that!

I would hold on to him, never letting him go, i would hold on to his love, to his care and keep him all to myself.

It was so wrong, i knew that, ignoring the fact that he left home, and was all alone in this world because of me, wasn’t easy but i wouldn’t give up on him.

I would give him my all as well, i would make him keep his promise forever.

I will take care of him, i will give him everything he wants and all he needs, i would work hard enough, i would make damn sure he feels my love, that he has all of me, that he doesn’t need anything else.

“I love you so much, i’m sorry...i’m so sorry...” i mumbled to myself.

The tears wouldn’t stop falling, no way i could go to work looking like that, but truly the way i looked right then wasn’t the mainly thing that was keeping me from going to the office.

I left him at home, worrying about me, worrying about the things i would say or do.

I didn’t want him to be sad, scared or whatever that could make him feel uneasy, unsure about anything related to me.

“I’ll go home...i’ll go to him(braced myself)i want to make love to him, i want to fell him...i want to tell him to forget everything except us, that i will do the same, that i will be there for him, that i will side by his choice of loving me, and thank him for that, i really need your love Mina, i can’t live without it, i can’t live without you anymore...”

I got up the fastest i could, while calling the office, i was sick and i was taking the day off. When I shut my phone off and i started to run.

My beloved...he was alone...

I wanted to hold him...to kiss him.

When i got home, panting from running all the way there, i saw him still at the same place i left him.

Sitting in the couch, looking desperate, looking like his heart had been broken.

I didn’t even close the door.

I ran to him and I hold him the closer to me I could manage...

I smashed all his body into mine, like i said...i wanted to glue himself to me.

He was already part of me, a part so important, so vital, that separating him from me could mean my death.

“I love you...i love you Mina, don’t leave me...don’t go anywhere, please stay here, i’ll be anything you need...you can’t leave me...”

“Hana...I won’t go anywhere, i’m here...i’m here...(hold)i thought you were the one who didn’t want me anymore...i was so desperate, i didn’t know what to do to make you believe that, i’m here for you, that i just want you..i would give up everything just for you, can’t you see that?”

“I believe you...i believe you, just don’t go anywhere...just hold me please...make love to me...make me yours...more and more...hold onto me, don’t go anywhere...”

Our embrace was so powerful, it would break our bones if we kept going...

I grabbed his hair, and smelled it..

There it was...my air...my oxygen...i was able to breathe again, i was alive again...

Nothing in this world could make me feel this way, there was nothing...there was no one...except him...The drug to my addiction, the cure to my disease the right medicine to my pain...

He was everything...

The slight touch of his fingers, so soft so loving, made me realize with each fingerprint that he cherished me so much...what could i had done to make him love me so much?

I didn’t know the answer, and i didn’t care...he chose me, i was blessed...

The butterflies in my stomach, wouldn’t stop fluttering, every hair of my body was standing in anticipation from every kiss, like asking for it, demanding his caress...

He swept his hand across my face, his gaze as penetrating as usual...so full of love, you could be taken away and be lost in them with just that...

So powerful, so addictive, giving you no way out...no chance to get away...

“I’m under your spell, since the first time i saw you...you realize that we’re meant to be with each other right?”

Funny for him to be saying that...

It was me who always thought to be under a spell...

I could never refuse him, every time i watched him, became worse…. I was bewitched...

“I’m the one under your spell, can’t you see the way you made me feel, the way you make me hunger for you...”

The moment my clothes hit the floor, my body temperature, was already way over normal but I could feel him getting even hotter than myself…

His perfect back, his broad shoulders, the slightly muscled chest, I was marking them, one by one, making them belong only and exclusively to me…

Was I like this before, so forceful, so greedy and needy about something…rather someone?!

His skin was pure silk beneath my hands, but I wanted to penetrate my teeth on it and mark it...

Sadist…Crazy…Why was I doing such thing…

“(whisper) Hana…”

Another chill, but a pleasurable one…

He became more aggressive, not touching anymore but devouring me, bringing me to a point of insanity…

That wasn’t love making…That was pure erotic craziness…

I wasn’t able to hold myself and I came, with only his touch and his kisses…

“Already Hana…(smirk)”

“Don’t tease me(breath)…this is just too(breath) too…”

“…too what Hana, tell me…Do you want me more, do you wish me to touch you more…to kiss you here….and here…”

“…yes, more, more off you…all of you…”

I felt like switching the usual roles…

After a swing I landed myself on top of him… I felt that I really wanted to see his face, what look would he make, what sounds will he produce…And this was the best view…

“Wa… Hana-san, what are…”

I placed a hand on his lips, a way to tell him… Let me, let me do it this way…

He blushed, and somehow the look on his face right now, was unbelievable, adorable, but I wanted more.

Completely erect, he was more excited and aroused than I expected…

It would be hard for me to pull it off, but even so, the thought didn’t made me back away.

Before I let him plunged me, I would tease him a little…

The already, red marks all over his body, gave me the needed courage to keep going…

The slight kisses I gave him, were only a preparation… I wanted him to go crazy…

I took all of him in my mouth, over and over, i felt the tip of his dick, dripping with sweet honey fust from the touch of my tongue… But i was also feeling it too much.

I sat on his lap, made him lick my fingers, so i could prepare myself a little, and let him enter me.

His eyes were glued on mine, like always…I loved the fact that the feeling it gave, was that he was with me, thinking of me, making love to me.

I hold him, and I kissed his neck, just slightly again.

His hands went from the top of my head to my hips, and he gave me a kiss…

I started to move, slowly but a steady beat, he moaned deliciously, arousing me even more.

With every thrust, his face became even more enticing, erotic…

I was feeling, what he felt…We were both having the same amount of pleasure, the same loving the same care.

We became whole…I did it…I glued him to me.

The ecstasy was near, we just let our bodies run free, it was so much, and at the same time…

I threw my had back, I wasn’t able to hold much longer.

He kissed my chest, grabbed my back, and exploded into pleasure together with me.

Hope you enjoyed it, next won't be long too.

Big kisses and thanks for all the suport :*

• Like 13

Wow! I like this chapter as much as I liked the other one. Sadistic?

Yeah Matti... :D

I think Jenow and Nezu are getting to me... :p

I made Hana do some mean things to Mina, but just a little though :D

Thank you for reading sweetie...

An earth size kiss f'o ya :*

• Like 1

Nice chapter again! It's funny cause in the beginning, after the first chapters, we wouldn't have expected Hana to act like that

Thank you Rei... :*

Yeah i supose is true, Hana in the begining of this story was a scaredy cat, but also a very decided person...

Dunno why it changed along the way, but it just sort off happened :p

It's still a mistery to what''ll happen from now on :D

Thank you for reading...

Big kiss :*

Belita, all I can say is that I absolutely love the story! :leaf15: This is like a must read! I just love it, really interesting, awesome characters, the way you describe their feelings and emotions, everything! Congrats my dear! :)

• Like 1

So beautiful Belita!!! I enjoyed it a lot! This is absolutely one of my favorite stories!

Thank you Miro, i'm so happy you guys still keep on reading it rabbit13

Really no words... :leaf3:

Belita, all I can say is that I absolutely love the story! This is like a must read! I just love it, really interesting, awesome characters, the way you describe their feelings and emotions, everything! Congrats my dear!

:cuteonion57:I do i reply this stuff...?!

Thank you Leslie...

You guys left the writer speechless :5yoyo21:

Thank you so much...

Big kisses to all of you :leaf3::leaf3: