Spell...

Belita

This chapters as quite a few steaming scenes so here it is....

Spell… Chapter 5

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me along with him, I wasn’t standing all of this I need to calm down, or he would notice that I was weird.

We bought all the ingredients to make dinner and bottles of wine, the idea of me drinking around him, was starting to look more and more appealing, because maybe with a glass of wine I would calm down a little.

When we reached my house, he looked like he was meant to be there.

He looked so comfortable, more than myself actually, and it was my own home.

“Hana-san dinner will be ready in a minute, wanna go take a shower now, I’ll prepare a glass of wine for when you’re done…”

What a lustful smile he gave me. What was he planning?

The thought of taking my clothes off, in the very same place he was in, was scary.

“Hum, ok so I’m going to take a quick shower and I’ll be right back…”

I wonder how a managed to blurt that out…

I was shaking all over, I wanted take that shower the fastest I could so I could drink some alcohol to calm down a little, because the shower wasn’t working that’s for sure…

I managed to finish shower and as soon as I got out I saw I didn’t have any clothes there so I could change. There was no way in hell I was going out there wearing only a towel, that would seem like I was enticing or seducing him or something and I wasn’t…I think…

I put my suit back on, and got out of the bathroom.

As soon as I got to the leaving room, he was already pouring me a glass of wine which he gently put on the table, he made a small gesture with his hand indicating that I should go and fetch it…

I felt like I was having a fever, even so I went and I drank all the content of the cup in one go…

I was feeling exhilarated, excited I wasn’t being able to stop becoming hotter and hotter…

Was he noticing it…?!

As soon as I turned to face him, I had all the intention of asking him about dinner, but I was cut off my trail of thoughts and actions.

His mouth was pressing mine so hard it was impossible to breath he must have touched my mouth from every single point possible, because I was feeling out of this world.

The hotter I got the more he got close to me. The more I blushed the more he giggled, like he was making fun of my embarrassment. It just wasn’t fair.

“What are you(breath) doing Mina-san…”

That wasn’t even a whisper because nothing articulated could come out of my mouth.

He just wouldn’t let me go. And he answered...

“I don’t care about dinner, I’m having you instead…can i?”

How come his voice changes so much once he says those sweet lines, it’s like he’s not the same person anymore.

Velvet voice, full delicious lips that caress every part of my mouth…

How’s this possible, how can he make me feel all this with just a kiss…with just a whisper…

What was I supposed to answer…? What was I supposed to do…?

I couldn’t deny it anymore I wanted him, I desired him I just couldn’t let go of the opportunity of holding him… Was I wrong? I didn’t care…

Nothing else mattered.

“Why are you wearing the same cloths as before Hana-san…?(giggle)"

“I (breath)forgot to(breath)take a change(breath)of clothes to the bathroom with me…”

“You should have come naked, it would be much easier for me to “peel” you…(giggle)”

And he started devouring my mouth again…

But this time he didn’t stop there.

He took my ears, my neck, my chest like a he was hungry for it.

He didn’t gave a second to breath, my head was turning dizzy, I was afraid of collapsing from the excitement.

I didn’t want him to stop, I didn’t want to collapse, I wanted him to take me, to make me loose myself in pleasure, more and more until I couldn’t take it anymore.

He started to undress me.

Every part his hand touched burned, I knew he could feel it too, and I would burn more by the thought of it…

This couldn’t possibly be real. Maybe I’m having such an erotic, sensual dream that almost feels real.

As soon as he touched my waist, I moaned.

“Hana-san this part of your body seems to be even more interested than all the rest…(giggle)”

He stripped down my pants in one go and took my dick in his mouth…

I moaned twice as hard, I grabbed his hair so hard I must have pulled some off.

He didn’t complain, he continued to touch it, lick it, sucking it making me lose my mind completely.

“Ah(moan)Mina-san, ah(moan)don’t ah(moan) don’t I’m about to ah(moan)…”

“What are you about to come Hana-san (lick), already…? (kiss)I was thinking of playing (lick) with it a little longer…”

He stopped for a second there and stripped as well, I had the chance to really look at him, looking at the man pleasuring me so much, almost made me come right then.

He was devastatingly beautiful, soft, warm, all of him made me burn with desire.

“Now I’m gonna make you mine Hana-san…you’re so cute…”

That last whisper prepared me for what was coming…

Ecstasy, pleasure beyond comprehension, never in my life did I have even a glimpse of this…

He thrusted me with his all, I could feel him entering me, opening me so much, he was reaching places I thought no one could, I was so close to climax, but I wanted to do It with him, I wanted to feel him come with me I wanted to see his face fulfilled with pleasure.

I grabbed his back hard, and pushed him even more close to me, he let out the most erotic sound and he held me even closer and tighter.

We were almost reaching it, almost in ecstasy, he held my face and kissed me hard, I grabbed his hair, and we both delighted ourselves in immensurable pleasure…

"You're so cute Hana-san..."(kiss)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for chap 5, hope you guys enjoyed it...

Thank you for all the support love ya all...**

Kiss*

• Like 13

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Matti_19

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

omfg!!! itz one of the best original fanfic that i ever read!!!

i love it!!! i wanna give u a hug for that... congratulations belita!!!!

gosh!!!...i cant stop reading it now...^^

well...is it juz ended here??...becoz i want to read more!!!

• Like 1

Hi Junnie, oh god thank you so much leaf4

I'm seriously touched right now...

I was a little afraid, while writing the last chap cause, well i'm a girl and write about how a man feels was kind of hard :cuteonion51:

And also i didn't know how people would react to it...i was like, is it ok for me to curse and to call "things" by this name...but i'm really really so happy right now... :leaf9:

No it won't stop here rabbit16

There's a lot to come, a lot of Mina's life is going to be revealled... rabbit14

Thank you once again for your suport really you just made my day, after spend it like "oh damn i really posted it, saying this...and that...oh god they gonna hate it..."

So thank you so much, you put me out of my misery yoyo6

A very big, large, enormous kiss for you :leaf3::leaf3:

Hi Junnie, oh god thank you so much leaf4

I'm seriously touched right now...

I was a little afraid, while writing the last chap cause, well i'm a girl and write about how a man feels was kind of hard :cuteonion51:

And also i didn't know how people would react to it...i was like, is it ok for me to curse and to call "things" by this name...but i'm really really so happy right now... :leaf9:

No it won't stop here rabbit16

There's a lot to come, a lot of Mina's life is going to be revealled... rabbit14

Thank you once again for your suport really you just made my day, after spend it like "oh damn i really posted it, saying this...and that...oh god they gonna hate it..."

So thank you so much, you put me out of my misery yoyo6

A very big, large, enormous kiss for you :leaf3::leaf3:

well u're juz feeling too humble...i love your story...^^

well im not a fan of original fanfic but somehow i love yours...

and im also a girl so i can understand how u feel when writing bout 'that'...

but dun worry becoz u did it so amazingly well...

im happy itz not ended here...i wanna read more and more!!!!

gosh i wanna know whether Hana loves Mina...lol

and what happened in Mina's life....im juz curious...hehe

• Like 1

Arigatou guys...

Your support it's really important to me... rabbit13

Like i said before, and i wasn't joking i had never, ever written anything before, i was

really afraid this was not even readable... rabbit0

So yeah, everytime someone comes here and say "Hey i like your story" well i go nuts from hapiness rabbit4

So once again thank you so much for liking it.:leaf3::leaf3::leaf3:

• Like 2

The story is very good! You're a talented writer, nobody would say this is the first time you write a fanfic :)

Hana is one of my favorite characters from all the original fanfics I've ever read :)

• Like 1

Rei-sama, Kaoru Chan, Arigatou :cuteonion57:

I'll try writing the best i can so you guys can have fun rabbit14

Thank you. :leaf3::leaf3:

• Like 1

Hi there guys... :)

Here it is chap 6 hope you guys like it...

A small request... Play this song in the background while you read(of course that if you don't like it you can turn it off :p)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Story so far: Well, Hana-san and Mina san did it... Now how do you think the day after is going to be? And why does Mina-san feel so at "home"with Hana-san? :p

Spell… Chapter 6

I woke up in my bed, butt naked and exhausted…

Did I passed out, or fell asleep, I really don’t know. Everything from yesterday was blurry, foggy and impossible for me to take any kind of conclusions.

Only one thing was on my mind…I was alone again.

“He really did me hard(blush)… One night stand hã… What was I expecting?! Good morning kisses…?”

A cold shill went down my spine and I decided to put some clothes on…

I got out of bed in a very awkward position, crunching like an old man, hand on my back, because it hurt really bad.

I dressed the first thing at hand, which turned out to be my shirt from yesterday…

It still smelled like him… Sweet wild flowers, kind of scent. I smelled it once more so that I wouldn’t forget, and while I was having that awkward kind of moment, I heard noises coming from the other side of the door…

I opened it very slowly and peeked.

He was standing by the stove making something, like a busy bee…

“So he’s still here…(strong blush)”

I didn’t admitted then but I was happy as hell he was.

I opened the door and went out of the room.

“Good morning…”

I couldn’t even look him in the eye as always…I was still blushing hard.

He turned around.

“Hey…”

The lavished, out of the bed look he had was better than anything I had seen so far. He looked breathtaking. He could easily amaze me with simple kind of things like this…I liked that.

I went to meet him, ask what was he doing that smelled so good.

He was standing very serious, still looking at me.

“What is it…?!”

“Are you tempting me Hana-san…?!”

He slightly crooked his head to one side while his eyes looked like where eating me from head to toe.

I blushed hard again, I wasn’t doing such thing, what the hell… until I looked down. I wasn’t wearing any pants or underwear, only the shirt and still completely open…

“Cause that’s quite a sight…” He laughed.

“Oh shit, I’m going to get dressed…”

“Please don’t be concerned for me, I’m great, please do not put anything else, that is just perfect…(small laugh)”

“Perv…I’ll be right back…”

I came back to the room…

“What the hell was I thinking going out there looking like this…?!”

I’m really loosing my mind, and he’s the one to blame.

I searched for a pair of trunks, sports pants and a sweater. I didn’t give it a second thought…

“I don’t care if I look good or not…” I thought.

I went to meet him, he was preparing the table, the sweet smell of coffee, and seemed like cinnamon was filling the room.

I couldn’t remember the last time I felt like this, a hearth warming, sweet, cosy kind of feeling. It was comfortable…

I remembered Shu, and the past year we spent together.

It was nothing like this. I used to wake up alone as well, while he was already sitting in the couch reading his newspapers, breakfast already taken, mine waiting at the table turning cold, we didn’t talk we didn’t even look at each other. The words we shared were only out of courtesy, there was always this choking kind of feeling… It wasn’t comfortable, it wasn’t nice, but I was still there day after day, still waiting for a change, which never came… Only because I loved him.

I sat at the table, looking at him.

“Hana-san do you like pancakes?”

“Hum, yeah…What, you made pancakes?”

“Tadada, of course… What could I give the beautiful Hana-san after last night? The best breakfast ever….(small laugh)”

“You shouldn’t trouble yourself with me…anything is fine…”

“No way…”

He got closer, I thought he was going to kiss me, but he just whispered…

“If it’s for you, only the best is allowed...”

He gave me a small kiss in the cheek, and I felt my face turn bright red.

“Ahahah, i’m afraid to even ask why’s that… I’m not special, I’m not important…I’m just me…”

“Is that what you really think of yourself? You should care for yourself more…..Or I could do it for you. I would care, and I would tell you how important you are every day, if you want me to…”

“What are you saying, you don’t even know me, there’s no way that kind of feelings could grow in one night…we don’t have that kind of relationship, and I don’t want one right now…”

“Really? That’s a pity…I really thought that you were over that guy…”

“What guy? What are talking about?!”

“Let’s just say that I know Hana-san better than Hana-san thinks…(smile)”

That smile looked bitter, not his usual radiance or shine, there was sadness in it.

That made me feel nervous… I didn’t like his smile like that, what was behind those words…?!

How could he know me…

Does he remember…?

“Why you say that Mina-san…I never met you before…so i…”

“Never mind that…let’s eat or it will get cold…”

He also sat, and i started eating…

It was delicious, he made a mixture of cinnamon with the pancake fillings, it really was amazing.

“Mina-san you really can cook, it’s delicious…”

“I’m happy Hana-san liked it…”

And he stood there watching me, taking small sips from his coffee cup, never speaking just watching me eat…

“What is it Mina-san…? Do I have something in my face?”

“No, eat. I’m just observing you. Can’t i?”

“Why should you, I’m sure there’s loads of important stuff for you to do right?”

“Actually, no! And you Hana-san, aren’t you going to work today?”

Such a sad look…What was he hiding?!

“No I won’t. I work in international affairs. My company does business with lot’s of international companies, and most of those are European…They celebrate Christmas there as well, and nothing runs so, we have the day off…”

“Do you want to spend this day with me Hana-san?”

There’s that sad look again…

When he said that it didn’t look like a request it was almost like he was pleading me… It bothered me…

Why was he so sad, why did he so desperately wanted my company?

“Ok, but Mina-san… Can we just be…more like friends than…”

“I understand Hana-san…I got it the first time you said it, you want nothing from me but sex, right?!”

“What wait, that’s not what I meant…”

“It’s ok Hana-san, whenever you want it I’ll give to you…”

He started to touch me and of course, I started to feel it too but…

“Mina-san!”

My tone raised some decibels so I could make myself clear. I kept my voice calm, and spoke to him in a very formal way….

“Yesterday, I am sorry, I still don’t know how that happened, I got myself involved with you because you really do attract me, but that’s it. The sex was out of this world?! Yes it was, never did I experience anything like that, but let’s just stick to this night, because it won’t happen again…”

I couldn’t do it again… I was so very afraid, I could see myself going thru the same path, and I lost it… I knew that now all looked ok, but later I would be the one suffering, I would be the one crying…

He looked pained, and that hurt my heart so badly I wished to take back everything I just said… But I couldn’t…

“So that’s what Hana-san thinks? Did he hurt you so bad, you’re afraid off loving again, Hana-san?”

“What the hell do you know about me Mina-san, just spit it already…You remember me from the bar right…That’s it right?! You saw my miserable state that night and now you’re pitting me…isn’t it?! Well I don’t need pity. I’m just starting to get on my own two feet again, and I don’t want no one disturbing my pace. Not you, not Shu, not anyone…”

My voice trembled a little in the end… Did he figure out I’m lying thru my teeth?

Will he realize that I’m terrified of being alone, and take advantage of it?!

He did none.

“Hana-san. I’m sorry. I’m being a pain right… Well you have a point when you say I remember you. How could I forget?! I liked you right then, but not from the bar… But your crying face, your pained smile, when you saw your boyfriend with someone else…”

I turned pale.

He knew everything, he was lying too…

What does this mean…?

“…I wanted to comfort you right then but you didn’t let me… so I backed out, I didn’t wanted to push you. I waited for another chance. And now that I have it, you still don’t want me…I’m getting tired of waiting Hana-san…”

“What?”

“You think the first time I met you was at the bar right?! Well, you’re wrong! The first time I met you was 2 years ago during a Kabuki festival, my parents organized…You where there, together with him. You spoke to me, and as soon as I saw you I fell in love with you.”

“What are you talking about…Mina-san I never met you before the bar…I’m sure of it, I would remember…”

“ You wouldn’t Hana-san…I look different from before…and with the make up there’s no way you could…"

Suddenly an image of a garden filled with Sakura in full bloom, a white face staring at me, came to my mind…

• Like 16

foxy3 Thank you for your suport once again Junnie...

I'm glad you liked it...

The story got a bit cold, but it's going to get "sahara desert" hot very soon onion10

A very BIG kiss for you :leaf3:

I just notice the chapter 6th is out! so I ran to read it. :hamtaro-005 (8):

I really really like Mina-san! He is so hot + so kind with Hana! :leaf15:

PS: I also want some pancakes now

• Like 1

foxy3 Thank you for your suport once again Junnie...

I'm glad you liked it...

The story got a bit cold, but it's going to get "sahara desert" hot very soon onion10

A very BIG kiss for you :leaf3:

wuwuwwu....i cant wait to read!!!! i feel so excited right now

*hugs and kisses to u too*

• Like 1

Arigatou, guys rabbit4

Happy you like it...

I'm honestly terrified to let you guys down... rabbit0

Really hope i don't, so that you can keep having fun rabbit14

A lot of kisses for you all :leaf3::leaf3::leaf3:

• Like 1

Belita I love it! The story is so good and the characters so well built! But still Mina is my favorite character :p

Can't wait to read the next chapter!!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 1

Here's chap 7.

Hope you guys enjoy :p

Kiss*

Spell… Chapter 7

I remembered everything…

The images were popping in my head like a slide show…

The warm weather, the sweet smelling breeze that caressed my face and my hair…

It was like I was feeling it right then.

It was May, two years ago.

Me and Shu were together only for a few weeks then, we were so much in love, and I was the happiest person alive.

There was nothing in this world that could make me feel bad or sad, nothing could disturb that happiness…nothing could come between us.

Shu was invited by one of his friends to a Sakura sighting reunion, people would just show up to eat, drink and watch Sakura trees in bloom.

An enormous mansion, the greenery that went till my eyes couldn’t reach, the pink and the green mixture was unbelievable, it was hard to believe such thing existed.

I was happy he brought me along. It was just perfect for a walk in the sun.

The person, who was holding this gigantic party was introduced to us.

The first thing I noticed was this formal appearance and attitude, I was taken aback, I wasn’t expecting this kind of grandness, in a party where we were only watching trees…

This old looking person was wearing a kimono, and you could see the different air around him, like royalty.

“Shu this is kind of…”

“Yeah I know, they’re one of the biggest families in the word of kabuki, ever heard of it?”

“I know what kabuki is, but I really don’t like it that much… is...(whisper)well, kind of boring…”

“Ahahah, well it is, but it is considered to be one of the greatest forms of art in Japan, and they are the biggest name in this business…”

“Well, what’s so good about a bunch of old man dancing dressed as women…? I really don’t get it…”

“Well you’ll see what I’m talking about later… My friend told me their youngest son is considered to be the best and the most beautiful person in the kabuki industry. There isn’t a single idol company that doesn’t want to get him…”

“Young…How young like 40?(laugh)”

“Ahahah, Hana I know the person we just made acquaintance was old but his sons are not old at all. One is 25 and the younger is only 16.”

“Oh…ok then. Let’s check out their talent shall we, but watch out, I’ll be jealous if you keep staring at them too much(smile).”

“(Whisper)I won’t, but you’ll have to repay me when we’re back home…”

He caressed my face, and started playing with my hair.

“Shu…don’t, there’s to many people. We can be seen…”

“We won’t…after all the main source of attention are these beautiful Sakura trees… There’s nobody watching us.”

“Is quite a sight isn’t it, I’m overwhelmed…”

“You shouldn’t be…You can beat these Sakura in their most beautiful bloom any day…There’s nothing more beautiful than you in this world Hana…”

We hid behind one of the trees and kissed I really don’t know if someone saw us, and right then I didn’t care… It was bliss.

“Now let’s go, we’ll finish this at home.(smile)”

I was still breathing heavily and blushing so much I was afraid to step out of our hide out.

As soon as I turned away, I saw a shadow hiding between two trees not very far from us…

“Shu, I think somebody just saw us…”

“Never mind that, whatever happens we’ll just say you weren’t feeling ok and just went to rest behind a tree, I was just helping you.”

“And what if they saw us kiss, that’s troublesome…”

“We’ll just deny it…don’t worry, nothing will happen.”

“Ok…if you say so.”

It was then…Right then…That I first saw him.

Something moved behind the trees and showed himself to us… This kid, was standing right between two Sakura trees staring at us. He had a very white make up on his face, and some sort of scarf in his head , it was hard to see who was he…

But the way he looked at me, made me feel nervous even then.

Black penetrating gaze that could leave you breathless.

He was staring only at me, and I started to blush too much.

Did he just saw us, well it was just a kid, I don’t think he would even understand what happened.

I stole another glance and he was still looking at me, I felt like I was being kept in that place, my feet were turning so heavy I was hard to move them.

I stared back at him, blushing so much…Why couldn’t I avoid my eyes from looking at him…what was happening?

And suddenly he smiled.

All the colours around me went pale, the Sakura turned grey, the greenery turned black and white. The sky that only a few moments ago was bright blue was pitch black. It scared me.

I turned away. It took all my strength to do so, I could no longer look at him… He bothered me, he shook my peace, and all inside of me was burning…

I was a second away to ask Shu to leave, I didn’t want to stay there anymore, i felt cold, I was disturbed…

That wasn’t natural, how could someone gaze make me feel like this…

I tried to remember the face of the culprit, but I could only see was the white plaster, the black in his eyes and that smile, that powerful weapon he was bearing that wreaked my chest.

“Shu…I don’t think I feel so good, I think I better go, besides if there’s any trouble, it would be better if you’re alone, right?”

“What, wait Hana, I thought we were going to watch the show now…it’s almost starting…We’ll leave after the break, ok so just hang on for a little while longer…please?!”

“Ok, only because it’s for you, I’m not going to enjoy a bit of this…”

“Hum(smile)thank you, besides it would be disrespectful for the people who invited us right? Let’s go.”

We sat far in the back so that when the break starts we would leave.

Even so, as soon as the music started, once I looked at the stage, I felt my chest hurt again.

He was wearing a wig now, dressed in a long white kimono, he was as surprising as before, only the attitude changed.

The other person standing beside him, had the same air as him, but in a most adult posture, it was lovely to see the two interact.

It was stunning, I thought kabuki was boring but truly that was such a performance…it was one of the most emotional things I’ve seen in my life.

“So let’s go?!”

“Ah, yeah sure…”

“We have to go greet them, you don’t mind do you, I would like to thank them for their hospitality…”

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

We went to find Shu’s friend first and thank him for the invitation.

Then we followed him so we could greet the family.

They were reunited, all four of them sitting on a tatami, like they were meditating.

Grandfather, father and the two sons.

I felt like we were disturbing, it seemed peaceful there…

He immediately looked at me, and I took a step back.

Shu went and started to greet each and everyone of them, while I stood there trying not to look at the young boy staring at me.

I could catch that their family name was Shirou but couldn’t understand any of their first names…

They all stood up and bowed at us, we bowed at them and when I stood up he was staring again, with this bright smile in his face.

I couldn’t say if he was that gorgeous or not with that thick make up but you could say that he had something about him, but the smile…That smile was the reason, my chest felt pain right now.

That smile put a spell on me. You couldn’t look away, you couldn’t run away, you were his prisoner, you couldn’t be released unless he wanted to, unless he allowed to.

He was called and the smile got undone, I turned away the fastest I could.

I wanted to leave, I wanted to go home, I wanted to hold Shu, I wanted to kiss Shu.

I wanted to take this feeling out of me, rip it out of my chest, to feel free from this pain… I didn’t want it, I didn’t need it.

I wanted to let go.

As soon as Shu got to my side, I took his hand and rushed him to the car.

“Drive…”

“Hana what’s wrong…”

“Drive please…”

He didn’t ask anything anymore, he just started the car and drove off.

Halfway I was still felling disturbed, I wanted to feel free from that smile.

“Shu stop the car, here…”

“What the hell Hana, you ask me to drive, you ask me to stop, what’s going on…”

As soon as he stopped the car, I jumped on him I kissed, I hold him with all the strength I had, I started to strip him down, I took away his shirt and listened to his heartbeat, it was a calming sound… But it wasn’t enough.

I kissed him all the way to his pants, and I opened them.

I took him in my mouth, and tasted him till I felt him come.

“Hana…(breath)…please…wait...”

“Don’t say anything, please…Just enter me…now.”

“But it’ll hurt, Hana, I have to prepare you first…”

NO!!…like this now…Shu please do it…take me, hold me, do it to me like you always do…(whisper)love me…please.”

He took me in his arms, holding me close. He started kissing me, caressing my chest, he sat me in his legs, and when he entered me…I felt his love, he didn’t want to hurt me, he was gentle, but I wanted him to ravish me up, to mess me up, to take me to a point of no return…

He must have been confused at that time, but still he didn’t question me.

After that crazy scene of mine he still, kissed me…

I hold on to him…

“Aishiteru…Shu”

“Wakata…(smile)”

I will forget…I will…for you, starting now…I would forget.

Hope you guys liked it... :D

BIG kiss fo' you :leaf3:

• Like 13

Thank you Matti...leaf3

Yeah, Mina san was just 16 when he first met Hana...

Let's see what happens next cause now Hana knows he met Mina before...

Is this fate?! rabbit16

Big kiss* :leaf3:

• Like 1