Spell...

Belita

Oh my goodness! Belita, I think this is one of my fav chaps. I like Hana's change of attitude towards his relationship with Mina, beautiful feelings, very nicely written. I love this sory more and more....

thanks for writing it, dear....

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Matti_19

• BRIDGET

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness! Belita, I think this is one of my fav chaps. I like Hana's change of attitude towards his relationship with Mina, beautiful feelings, very nicely written. I love this sory more and more....

thanks for writing it, dear....

Thank you so much sweetheart... rabbit0

Coming from you that makes me so happy rabbit4

Thank you so much for reading

*waiting impatiently for your next Egoist chapter*

A big kiss for you :leaf3:

Hello hello,

So this is chap 13...

I won't be around for the next days so you might think i went away, but i'm just on my vacations :D

I'll be leaving you with this...

And hoppefuly i'll give you a great chapter as well when i come back... :p

Cya soon :*

P.S - There are a lot of dialogues so to tell who's talking i put Mina's in B and I, Shu will only be I...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early that morning…

I kept looking at his face wondering, how would I make it better for him…?

How would I be able to make him as happy as possible…?

That’s all I wanted, I even dreamed about it…

A happy ending, a happy family next to him, his shining smile, brighter than the stars, all sparkling just like the way I loved…

I got up and poured some coffee in my usual cup, still wondering…

It was snowing a lot today…

It would be a white day…nothing but snow around you…

I liked that feeling, the feeling that even if things are hard now, they’ll get better…

Just like winter and spring… There’s always a bright shinning sun after the scariest storm…

I gave up my trail of thoughts when i heard someone talking loudly outside…

“Weird, it’s so early, who could be making this noise at this hour…crazy people…”

I looked through the window again, and what I saw made my body turn to ice…

Shu was talking to one of my neighbours, and the conversation wasn’t amicable…

“What the hell is he doing here…Shit!”

I got up and dress a really thick jacket so I wouldn’t freeze and went outside…

“Shu!”

“Hana, thank god, please tell mister here I’m not a criminal or whatever… he said he is going to call the police.”

“Well he should…What the hell are you doing here Shu, how did you found out where I live?”

“I followed you here…Yesterday, I went to your office so I could talk to you, but they said you were sick…And when I left the office on my way home, I saw you running…I ran after you…”

“(neighbour) Hana-san do you know this guy? I woke up and saw him going around our building like a pervert or something…”

“Yes, so sorry for the commotion Tanaka-san, it’s ok, I’ll handle this…”

“Call me if you need something, ok…”

I turned to Shu again…

“Why would you do that?! Didn’t I tell you that we don’t have nothing to tell each other anymore…Why do you keep on following me…?”

“(shout) I have to follow you! You disappeared, you left home, you changed your cell phone, I have no way of reaching you unless I follow you… Can’t you see that I’ve missed you…?”

“Keep it down! Always the same talk, always the same words…you’re turning into a stalker…Pull yourself together…We…broke…up! There’s nothing else between us except memories…let’s just keep it at that.”

In that second he came on to me… All I could do was stand there and wait for him to finish…

It was really strange to recall Shu’s kiss, and even stranger was the fact that I didn’t felt a thing while he had his lips on mine…

So different now… I could see and feel that…

I couldn’t even get closer to Mina without being over excited, heart thumping like crazy the whole time, sweating, blushing and all the physiological body responses, enough for me to want to hide in a very small hole, and be there until all that goes away… It was the most embarrassing thing ever.

So this… was definitely different!

“Hana…I love you.”

“Are you finished Shu…?!”

He looked like I was some other person he was holding…

And I don’t blame him..

My change of attitude must have shocked him greatly…

“Why are you so cold…you weren’t like this, you’ve changed…”

“I didn’t change that much Shu… You did, you’ve grown needy of me, you were never like this, you never showed me what you’re showing me now… It’s a pity you didn’t showed it earlier… Who knows maybe I wouldn’t have left…”

“I can be like this all the time if you want me too… Hana this will be the last time I’ll ask you… Come back to me… Come home!”

“He won’t be going anywhere!”

I wasn’t the who answered.

Mina woke up to the noise outside, and when he saw me and Shu outside he just freaked out.

His hands were balls, the way he was squeezing them…

“Mina calm down he just came here to talk…so just…”

“I know you…”

One of the things I feared the most was this…

If Shu recognized Mina, what would he do?

What will happen now?

“You’re the guy from that bar… Hana is “this” it (points)?! You’re leaving me for a brat…?”

“Shu stop it, the person I am with it’s not your concern…”

“The hell it isn’t, you left me because I went after sex, and now you won’t come back yourself because you found yourself a toy…That’s sick…”

Mina just blew up…

He ran to face Shu, and punched him so hard on his face that I heard some bones cracking…

“Mina… NO STOP!”

“Y’a freaking son of a bitch, do y’a think you can talk to him like this… Who th’a fuck do y’a think y’are…y’a bastard…stay away from him y’a ear me…”

“Mina please, stop it…just stop it…”

I was having a great deal of difficulty trying to break them off…

When I managed to break them apart I just wanted Shu to back off…

“Shu, fuck…Go away, stay away from us from now on, you listening… I’ve had enough of this bullshit, next time, he won’t be the one to punch your face, you got it…?”

“You gonna regret this Hana… I’m telling you, you’ll regret this…”

Shu got up, blood on his nose and lip, he was a poor sight to behold…

“Let’s go inside Mina(grab) let’s go…now”

Mina was still looking at Shu like if he didn’t trust him to go away…

For the first time, since I met Mina, I never saw a look like that, he was like if the devil was inside of him, ready to kill everything on his way…

“Don’t y’a dare come near him again…”

“Shut up brat…”

“Mina!! I said it’s enough, let’s go now!”

What a freaking nerve wrecking situation…

Mina wasn’t even facing me…

His back right now even felt colder than the snow outside…

“Why did y'a let him kiss y’a?”

“Mina, I could avoid it, he came to me while I was distracted… I felt nothing…You don’t have to worry about him.”

“Worry?! He managed to kiss y'a on broad day light in the middle of the street, what’s there to worry…”

“Please, Mina calm down… like I said, it means nothing to me... He’s just doing what he thinks it’s right but, that doesn’t mean I’ll follow the things he said or done, and you need to understand the as well…”

“I know that Hana-san…But he kissed you… This is mine…no one else’s…”

He pressed his hand against my lips…

I kissed his hands softly, so I could make him understand…

“He kissed me…I didn’t kissed him back… That’s a huge difference.”

“I know…I know.”

He placed his head on my shoulder and I hold him close…

“I love this person here(touch), there’s nothing to be worried about…”

“I’m concerned about Hana-san, what if he keeps on following you…?”

“I don’t think he will…You beat him up pretty badly, you bad boy…*smirk*”

“Don’t joke Hana-san…please”

“Ok, ok I won’t… I just don’t think that he’ll do anything so just never mind that…”

I kissed him lightly on his lips and hold him a little closer once again…

Truth was, my heart was beating pretty fast and uneasy because I was actually afraid Shu would try to do anything against Mina…

My chest hurt just by the thought… I would bear to have Mina hurt…in any way.

“He won’t do anything…right?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now...

I'll see y'a all in afwe days...

Hope you guys enjoy

A big kiss...and always...that you for all the support :*

• Like 9

Thanks for your new chapter, Belita. Shu deserved that big punch, I love Mina more each time..

Have grat fun on your vacations.

A big kiss to you too

• Like 1

A great chapter Belita! I enjoyed that punch as well! :p Can't wait to see now Shu's response to that punch! The story it's really captivating!

And Have fun in your holidays! Come back with lots of inspiration! :p

• Like 1

Awesome chapter once again! I really enjoyed the punch scene :D You always end up the chapters so that we can't wait for the next one :p

Have fun and come back soon! :)

• Like 1

omgomgomg, i have just come across your story!! wow i really enjoyed it, its fucking brilliant, so much talent ^_^

its so kawaii it really gets you involved with the story, i felt likei was there :D thanks so much for posting this

im actually a bit happier after reading it all from top to bottom lol

keep it up ^_^ xxx

• Like 1

@ Bridget, Matti_19, Miho, Rei, misakixusagi, Miro and Justme

Thank you so much for your comments and support :D

I'll keep doing my best to creat a good story for you to read...

I'm really really happy you all like it...

Once again thank you so much for the support...

Luv you guys :p

• Like 1

Hi there!

So since i went on a vacation, i'm giving our characters one as well... :p

It's a small spin off from our story, but i thought it was funny so here it is :D

Ok, I knew this was going to happen...!

How the hell did it turn out like this...?

My desperation was getting bigger and bigger by the second, and I could only think I was in the middle of nowhere, inside this old, falling apart car, and Mina nowhere to be seen…

“This no good…no good, I swear, I’m going to kill him...”

This is how it all started…

December 29

After the incident with Shu, things were a bit fired up, and I was really a bit upset from Mina, overprotective shield like attitude...

He would walk me to work, he would pick me up at work, I wasn’t even allowed to go to the damn grocery store because he would always make up the most idiotic stuff...

That this would happen or that might happen, and mainly because most of his persuasions techniques consisted on, having his way with me in bed, leaving me in no condition to even get out of bed, so much for walking down the street....

I was growing a bit tired, I was having sex 4/5 times a day, and he was making me come 2/3 times each time we did it… I was soared all over....

I felt a little like a tree and he an animal, somehow marking his territory, leaving red blots all over my body....

In one of those times I was trying to convince him to let me go out of the house alone, he was pulling the seduction trick on me again...

There’s no way in this world that I could resist him or the things he did to me, and no way that there’s anything like too much sex, but truth was it was a tiny bit too much for my ass to take....

“Mina, i can’t...please...stop that, just let me...AH, no stop it…”

“Why’s that Hana-san, you don’t like what I do to you…like this…”

“That’s not the point,please…ah, ah just…ah”

“What is it Hana-san...(smirk)”

I didn’t have to see it to realize that, somehow, it gave him tremendous pleasure to tease me like this....

But I had to stop it, I wasn’t going to be fooled again....

I pushed him away, and I kind of gave him the evil look.

“Stop it right now Mina! Or I swear, there’s no hanky panky for a year…”

“No, Hana-san, It’s new years soon…We have to be together, and have a new years love making.”

He really sounded like a kid then, such an innocent feeling that I thought I already lost but he made me remember it all over again...

“(laugh) Oh yeah, want some new year’s sex?! Then behave yourself!”

I couldn’t stop laughing, it was so funny the face he was making, thru the deepest beauty, there was this crystal clear pureness, so lovely...

“No Hana-san, I was even thinking of taking you somewhere nice to spend New Year’s…”

“Somewhere nice, what do you mean by that?”

“Well I saved up a little money, and I bought us a stay over at a Ryokan.”

“You what, what’s with you spending your money like that?! You could have told me, I could have helped...”

It was like giving a kid a present on Christmas day… Every expression on his face lit up, his dazzling smile showing and sparkling itself only to me....

Just like my dream, the one I always see him smile....

A never fading happiness…

“Really, Hana-san would’ve agreed to it?”

“What a silly question, why wouldn’t i?”

“Well Hana-san it’s a bit weird these days, always running away from me....”

“Of course not, you’re just leaving me no room to have a little breather (hard hard blush)it’s not like I hate it or dislike it…it’s just a bit too much.”

“You mean it Hana-san, you really, really don’t mind being together with me…(caress)”

“(Even harder blush) Of course not…(low voice)I would glue myself to you if I could…”

When I looked up, the kid like expression he had before, disappeared leaving the man in front of me looking even more breathtaking than ever…

He slightly touched my lips with his finger, and whispered in the tiniest voice…

“I love you…so much…”

I couldn’t hold it inside, the explosion of feelings, desires and all the things happening at the same time inside my body turned my colour to the deepest crimson…

I was too small, I was a very small package to contain all the love, he was giving me…

It was overflowing already…

I bend over a little, and kissed him, very lightly as well and told him…

“I love you too…so, so very much, it’s crushing my heart…”

He hold me tightly, and said…

“Let’s got to bed…but let’s just sleep today, let’s sleep like we always do, right next to each other…”

“(Smile)Ok, thank you…”

“Anytime.”

He got closer and whispered…

“I’ll have my way with you on New Year’s celebration…thoroughly (smirk)”

I just limited myself to swallow it dry, because of that comment I was speechless, and nervous, and maybe a little over excited for what he prepared for us…

I couldn’t wait, really…

• Like 6

December 30

Right after he confessed the surprise he prepared, I managed to squeeze a meeting on Minamiuonuma the 30th so we could go to the countryside, I would take care of the meeting first then meet him at the ryokan…

I was really having a good feeling about it, until he showed up in “the car”.

This completely piece of junk would take us to the country, a 3 hour drive on this?

The only thing that came to my mind was…

“This is not good…definitely not good…”

Of course that the joy plastered completely over his face, I felt like I couldn’t open my mouth about it, but something down inside was screaming danger…

“Where the hell did you find this car?”

“A friend lend It to me…Don’t worry looks aren’t important…this car rocks…”

“I really hope so Mina…he looks likes it’s falling apart…”

“Ahahah, course it ain’t Hana-san, my friend rides him all the time…Well he only does small trips with it, but I think it’ll be fine, ne…”

“Sure hope so…”

And there we went, me scared, him rejoicing…

I managed to squeeze the bad feeling behind… Everything would be alright, and we would have the best time ever…

I haven’t gone to a ryokan for years now, it would feel really great…

Relax, eat great food, great drinks and heaven like sex…

I started to have all kinds of pervert thought but I shook them off…

Sex would have to wait, to see if we survive this trip…

I looked at the back seat, and there were loads of white convenience store bags…

“Mina…What’s all this… We’re going for 2 days not a lifetime…”

He smile widely at me…

“That’s for you Hana-san…In case you’re hungry and stuff… And since you’ll be having that meeting first, I was thinking of preparing a little lunch for y’a first…”

“(smile)You really don’t exist…Thank you… You really prepared everything…”

“There’s no way I would leave Hana-san starve or being cold and such…”

“Mina I’m a man, I’m not that delicate or fragile…”

“No, that’s not true… Hana-san is my flower. I have to take good care of y’a, love y’a lots and always be by your side, to give anything Hana-san wants or needs…”

I, even if now I say otherwise, never truly believed in true love…

I looked for it, so many times, but always ended up deceiving myself…hurting myself and others…

The only thing I ever wished, was the only one I couldn’t manage to get..

Then like falling drops, he showed up in my life like the first rain ever in my dry, desert like dead heart…

Like a flood, he threw me down with such an immensely amount of passion, desire, love, lust...

It was hard to get it all in…So I just let myself drown in it…

Loose myself in it…

Only wishing for it to become even more immense, even greater, even bigger…

After an hour and a half of road trip, something started to smell weird…

“Hum…, Mina I don’t want to alarm you but something is smelling kinda funny…”

“Really…I don’t smell a thing…”

“I’m telling you, there’s something, really wrong here…”

“C’mon Hana-san, he’s doing great right…and besides we’re half way already…”

“We should have come by train…”

And then, my worst fear came true…

A huge blast that almost gave me an heart attack, and the growing smoke in front of me, made me realize that we were screwed…

“Shit what was that Mina…?!”

“It’s ok, it’s ok Hana-san, I’ll fix this…”

“How do you know anything about cars?”

“Well not exactly but I’ll take a look…”

“Please Mina don’t make it worse, I’ll try to call for help…”

Like that would do…

No signal anywhere, it was still quite early, and freezing cold since snow was practically covering the whole area…

It was quite a sight but the fact is that we were in the middle of Town Nowhere near Lost street…

“Shit…”

“Hum, Hana-san, I’ll do like this, I’ll go look for help, you stay in the car, keep yourself warm, I promise I won’t take long…”

“Are you insane, there’s snow everywhere…!! You’ll freeze for sure… Let’s just wait to see if someone comes, and gives us a hand…”

“That can take hours Hana-san…Your meeting is in 1 hour…”

“I don’t give a fuck about the meeting, don’t you dare leave this place…”

“But Hana-san, I’ll be gone only for a bit I promise…”

“No!! Stay here with me…”

“I’ll be right back…promise”

And he started to run…

“Bastard, he really left…”

I had no other choice, I went inside the damn car, closed the windows and picked a blanket…

The I started kicking the damn thing for ruining my fantastic new year’s celebration…

It even managed to separate Mina and me…

And now I started to punch it…

“You biggest piece of junk ever…(punch)”

I swear to god I don’t know if it was a coincidence or not, but the car just exploded again, and I just got the hell out…

It was almost like he was telling me to shut the hell up…

“Shit shit shit…”

Well that's it for this chap, next i'll keep Mina and Hana's trip...

Let's see what happens :D

A big kiss, and thank you for reading :*

• Like 7

It's so interesting! I'm curious if Mina had plan the whole thing or the car really broke.

It really broke Miro :D

But it's going to have a funny sexy end :p

Tank you for reading :*

It really broke Miro :D

But it's going to have a funny sexy end :p

Tank you for reading :*

Now I can't wait for the "funny sexy end" :p Hope you'll finish the next chapter soon :p

• Like 1

Oh Bel, how nice, i liked the season chap. I want to go to a Ryokan once in my life tooo!!!! & with a Mina too, but i'll take my car, hehehe. i can't wait for the end, hope they'd arrive to the ryokan, hehe...

a kiss f you

• Like 1

Oh Bel, how nice, i liked the season chap. I want to go to a Ryokan once in my life tooo!!!! & with a Mina too, but i'll take my car, hehehe. i can't wait for the end, hope they'd arrive to the ryokan, hehe...

a kiss f you

• Like 1

Thank you Bridget :*

I'm hoping to end this spin off the best way possible...

Let's see if i can pull it off :D

A big kiss for you as well dear and thank you for reading... :*

It's so interesting! I'm curious if Mina had plan the whole thing or the car really broke. :hamtaro-005 (8):

I think it would be very naughty from Mina but sweet, If I loved Hana the way he does, I'd want to kidnap him, heheheh

I am so sorry about the lateness....

No good ideas and toomuch work that made me loose all the good stuff inside my head...well all went wrong...

In hope you like it...

Here it is... chapter 15

December 30 (afternoon)

I was getting desperate…

I was already waiting for him for 3 hours, and no sign of Mina…

I was freezing… Thank god he thought about bringing a blanket and food or I would have died already…

“Damn bastard…leaving me here… He could just have taken me with him… What if something happened to him?! It’s so cold out there…”

I was starting to think the idea of coming after him extremely appetizing…

I looked at the back seat, and started looking for something to chew, to forget about the thought of storming after him…

“I could miss him, and get lost myself… It isn’t a very good idea…”

Searching thru the packed bags, full of food and drinks, I picked up a box of Mikado chocolate sticks and a coke…

That would at least distract me a bit…

“Does this piece of junk have a radio at least?!”

I tried to turn it on…. Something else to take my a head of things a bit…

As soon as I turned it, this extremely annoying sound came out from it…

“Not even a radio, hein…”

Even so, I was in a predisposition to be stubborn, and kept changing the stations till I could find something else rather than noise…

My efforts were paid off when this sweet, soft sound started playing, filling my ears… I felt proud and cocky, with a tiny bit of self-satisfaction…

“See, I knew you could do it…”

I took a bite of the cookie I was holding…

And almost like a small revelation, I realized what I’ve been missing until then…

The sound coming out of that old radio… the view in front of me….

All breathtaking, to be absolutely perfect all that was missing was this one fellow that left me behind, and been gone for 3 hours already…

I was really becoming irritated…

I was already scared and missing him too much all at the same time…

I got out of the car to clear my head…

I left the door open so I could ear the sound of the music but took the blanket with me…

I inhaled hard, like I had been breathless for a very long time…

The cold air almost froze my lungs but worked very well to wake me up…

Staring at the completely white landscape, the song playing on background, I started to play a small game with myself…

“If I wish very hard he’ll show up, right?!”

I closed my eyes…

And thought to myself…

“When I open my eyes he’ll be here… he’ll be here with me…”

As soon as I opened them all that was in front of me was still the never ending white landscape…

“(small laugh) I’m an idiot…”

• Like 8

I kept my head down and sighed…

Then, the song on the radio changed… and one of my favourite songs began to play…

I look up in amazement, I wasn’t expecting it, it felt like a small comfort…

Looking straight ahead I saw a shadow moving… it was running…

My heartbeat speed up…

I didn’t thought it was an animal or some other person…

I knew it was him… and I couldn’t even see it clearly…

I dropped the blanket and started running myself…

I didn’t care about anything else…

It was him…

And he was coming back to me…

He was so near now…

I could see his perfect features already…

He smiled, and the white landscape palled in comparison…

I smiled back…like a greeting… still running…

And then, what looked like a perfect shoujo manga moment became a comedy one…

I wasn’t used to running in the snow, and I completely fell rolling down like a complete idiot…

I felt my face burn even though I was buried in snow…

“Oh my god I’m such a mess…such a disaster…”

I could ear his footsteps getting nearer and nearer…

I was so embarrassed I could die, I wasn’t even able to stand up, so just stood there, laying on the snow covered floor, too shy to even move…

I started to ear him calling my name…

“Hana-san…..!!!! Hana-san, are you ok, Hana-san…”

I felt even more like a fool…

I worried him…

But I couldn’t face him…

When he reached me he kneeled down and rolled me over facing my face to his…

“Are you alright Hana-san…”

“Yeah…”

Still looking the other way, the embarrassment didn’t allowed me to face him…

“Thank god… You scared me for a bit…(smile)”

“I’m sorry…”

“What’s this…? You don’t need to say sorry Hana-san you just fell and you could have hurt yourself…”

“I’m fine…I’m just embarrassed, because I really suck running in the snow…”

“Ahahah, everyone does Hana-san…”

“Well but you didn’t fall… I did…”

“(smile)Are you sure you’re really ok…?!”

“Yeah I am… Help me get up, my butt is freezing…”

“Sure thing…(small laugh)”

He gave me his hand and I stood up, but as soon as our eyes met, we couldn’t control ourselves…

I hold on to him the hardest I could and kissed him painfully…

I was killing all my solitude for those 3 hours, and also punishing him for leaving me there alone…

He stared at me, looking like he really liked that...

“What…?! You left me here all alone for 3 hours…Thinking of what might have happened to you… You’re cruel…”

He hold me even tighter…

“I’m sorry… But I really had too… Forgive me…”

He truly looked sorry, so I let him of the hook…

“So did you find any help at all…?! Or was just a waste of time?”

“Well…sort off…”

“Sort off what?! Finding help or loss of time…?”

“Finding help… Well, I was able to meet this nice ojisan and he told me he would go to town to call for someone to pick us and the car up…”

“I’m sensing a “but” there…”

“Well, yeah…cause he can only go later…which means we will have to wait for a few more hours here…”

“Well…nothing we can do about it…let’s go back to the car, it’s freezing cold here…”

I reached for his hand, and the cold ice temperature gave me a shock…

He was freezing, his nose was all red, and he was shaking even though he was running not long ago…

“Mina… you’re freezing…”

“Yeah…(smile) a little…(shivering)”

“Let’s go to the car…I’ll put the blanket on top of you…You’ll warm up faster…”

“Ok…But don’t worry Hana-san…I’m…fine…Just a bit…cold(forced smile)…”

I became really worried, and as soon as I reached the car I took his boots off, his pants and hi socks…

They were drenched...

He really was running around in those pilled snow woods…

“Baka…”

“I’m sorry Hana-san…”

“What are you saying…You’re the one freezing to death here…”

It wasn’t working…

He was shaking so much, I didn’t know what else to do…

I started taking of my clothes as well…

Body temperature was always the best to warm someone in this kind of situation, right…

The most funny thought was floating in my head…

I once read a manga with a very similar situation…

“What you doing Hana-san…???”

“I’m taking of my clothes and laying down next to you so you can warm up faster, can’t i?!”

“Well y’a can…but it’s gonna be hard on me having y’a here like this…(looking the other way)”

It was nothing much…

I just took off my coat and sweater and was only bared chest…

But somehow his words turned me on completely…

I started blushing like an idiot again, but I still laid down beside him, holding him close so my body could warm him up…

In the state I was, it wouldn’t be hard…

Even though he was freezing cold I could still feel myself burning up by our closeness…

“Better…?”

“Yeah…”

I felt his voice shaking, and couldn’t figure out if it was the cold or….something else…

I got closer, and grabbed his chin…

“Really…?!”

“Yeah…much better…”

When he looked at me, I could feel it…

That penetrating gaze on me…

Those were shivers of desire…not cold…

“Well…we could…do something more…if you want too…too warm up faster i mean”

“What are y’a saying Hana-san, we’re in the middle of a road, what if someone show’s up…?”

“Well I can tell you for sure it won’t, because I’ve been here for three hours and a half and so far only birdies show up…”

“(smile) Don’t need to get mad Hana-san…”

“Well…I’m here…asking this sort of thing…and you…(blush)”

He got closer, and kissed the nape of my neck…

“I’m sorry… I didn’t know you wanted me so badly right now…(sicker)”

“N… it’s not tha……”

“No use hiding it from me… I know y’a so well when pleasure is related…(kiss)”

“Maybe it really isn’t a very good idea…”

“Now that you left me like this…you have to take responsibility …(touch)”

“Wait Mina…”

“I won’t wait… At least let me touch all of y’a…kiss y’a…feel y’a…”

“Mina…"

And our private little moment in that piece of junk of a car started…

It was so exciting…

The sun was still shining, although the colour of the snow was now turning into a slight radiant orange taint…

His body was still so cold but against my burning skin felt like the best contrast possibly imaginable…

Seconds later I was the one shaking, his touch always managed to sweep me of my right mind…

Wet kisses, licks that felt to take away all of my sanity, were just a few examples of how this man managed drive me crazy each time we were together like this…

The car was really cramped but I still managed to climb up to his legs, so I could see him working me up…

I liked the view…very, very much…

He swept his hand thru my back, while kissing my chest and licking each one of my nipples…thoroughly, making each bite turn into an indescribable pleasure…

“Mina…”

I grabbed him and slightly passed my tongue all over his ears…

I licked his earlobes, and he deliciously moaned to my big pleasure…

I was getting used to it…

Used to arouse him, to drive him insane, the same way he did to me…

It felt like retribution was arousing me more than I could ever think…

“(whisper)Take them off…”

I stretched my back to the front of my car, as to tell him…do the honours…

He liked that…

He reached my waist, and started to unloose my pants…

Just the slight touch of his hands undoing the buttons, were enough for me to moan…

He snickered as to tell me he was watching me…earring me…like telepathically advancing what I was wishing for…

Another moment of tender pleasure, another sweet memory...

Impossible to forget...

We somehow fell asleep inside that cramped car, and were awake by the sound of a truck getting near...

It was night already...

The darkeness was overwhelming, you couldn’t see any light, only the night stars and the most beautiful moon...

The truck was getting nearer and the strong lights made us blind for a few moments...

We started to get dressed quikly, so that who ever was coming wouldn’t see us all naked....

Two guys...naked...in a car...

That would be quite a sight...

As soon as the truck stopped we got out of the car to greet whoever was coming to us...

“Ah, ojisan...you finally came...”

“I’m very sorry Shirou-san, i could only come now, good evening i’m Yokuno Sarada, i live near town...i’ll take you to Ironi Ryokan...”

“We are very much apreciated for you help Yokuno-san, im Myaki Hana, nice to meet you...”

“Nice too meet you too... Are you ready to go then...?”

“Yeah, sure... We’re ready... It’s starting to get even colder...”

“Let’s go then...”

And there we went, after a day in the country white snow, we made our ways to our New Year’s celebration at the Ryokan...

Well that's it for now...

I'm very sorry if the chap it's not up to you guys expectations...

I kind of lost the track to what i wanted to write...

Next chap... Hana and Mina at the Ryokan... :D

Lot'sa big kisses...

:*

• Like 8

Oh Bel, I love it. I can't stop laughing when Hana falls, poor him. I liked very much

Sex in the car, white snow surrounding them.... drools.

Kisses

• Like 1