Trapped by the Music w/LoneDigger +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Without even warning or permission from Kou, Amon suddenly just took it upon himself that he should help the other wash the hard to reach places like his back.

His hands were already lathered up with soap so he began to rub it in gently against Kou's skin, running his hands all up his shoulders and back.

But it was colder now that the demon wasn't standing directly underneath the spray of water so he pressed up to Kou to try and share the spot right under the falling water.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• LoneDigger

Kou flinched a bit as he felt hands that weren't his own touching him. He had almost forgotten he wasn't alone. "Oi! Don't go doing anything unnecassary. I don't really need any help with that." he said trying not to blush with how close Amon was to him. He rolled his eyes a bit as he moved aside so he could get some of the water as well. "Cut it out! Don't go creating situations you aren't prepared to handle." he said

"No, you cut it out~"

Amon growled with a smirk as he nudged against Kou again, as if he were trying to tease the other. But really the demon didn't even really know how his own body worked yet. He knew many basic things from observation, but it wasn't like he had a body back in Hell. Far from it actually. But actually existing in the human world and being able to physically touch was turning out to be really fun~

Kou rolled his eyes as he focused on moving forward with his shower. Once all the soap was washed away, he went to exit. "You can stay in a bit longer if you'd like. I don't mind at all. I'm going to get dressed before the pizza arrives." he said as he stepped out. He sighs a bit feeling refreshed and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist.

Amon would stay in the shower for ages, not until all the hot water ran out and at first the cold water felt refreshing, it really sent a chill down his spine that felt exhilarating. But then the not so fun affects of being cold took place and the demon was left shivering hard and feeling uncomfortable so he turned off the water and hopped out of the tub and ran off to find the other.

"KOU!!! I'M FREEZING AND I CAN'T GET WARM!!!"

He complained loudly, having to deal with being cold wasn't something he was used to at all. In fact he used to being too hot on several occasions, but never this problem.

Kou had just closed the door holding the pizzas when Amon came running. He placed the pizza down before stopping him with a chop to his head. "First off don't go running around naked. Secondly, dry off your body with a towel and put on the clothes I left for you on the sink. Only then can you start to warm up."

"KOU!!!"

Amon whined loudly and grabbed his head defensively, why did the other have to hit him like that?! It wasn't his fault it was so cold in here...

"Nnn... You're warmer..."

He muttered as he snuck around the other male and then hugged Kou from the back tightly. He was still a bit wet, but it was clear that the demon hadn't been exaggerating when he complained of being cold, because his body did feel frigid.

Kou grunts as he looked bac. "I am serious when I say go put some clothes on. I will throw you out if you don't." he sighs as he just wanted to sit down and eat his pizza. "Next time don't take so long in the shower. The hot water won't last forever so use it sparingly." he says as he wiggled to get out of Amon's grasp. The other reminded him of a small child which only made this situation more stressful since Kou wasn't good around children. They just always seemed to become troubling in the end.

"Mean..."

Amon stuck his tongue out at the other, only further proving Kou's theory that the demon was just plain childish.

But the demon hurried off to get dressed since he did want the other to like him. More than that even. But it was hard to learn what was considered acceptable to humans versus demons.

Amon ran into the bedroom to find some clothes to borrow for now, rummaging through the drawers and making a huge mess in Kou's room in the process. He was very picky about what he would wear.

Finally the lanky male settled on some pajamas since he liked the colors and how comfortable and soft against his skin they were, like wearing clouds~

As he was walking back out to join Kou he felt another strange sensation... hunger. But he didn't know what that was until having a human body. Demons's hungered for souls, but the feeling was not identical to hunger for food.

The pizza smelled really interesting, and Amon stared at the other to watch him to see how you were suppose to eat it.

"I want some!"

He whined, slumping back in the chair across from Kou's spot at the table.

Kou sat at the table as he started in on one of the pies. He glanced up seeing Amon take the seat across from him. "You'll clean up the mess you made after you eat." he said already knowing he demon made a mess. He was very particular about his things. He knew the clothes the other was wearing had been far in the bottom of his drawers. Thus he knew he went to great lengths to pull them out. "If you want one then eat one. I am not holding it hostage from you." he said as he began eating another slice. Kou was finding himself in the constant struggle of giving up on Amon or still helping him.

Amon huffed quietly, but he didn't say anything else as he took a slice of pizza and tried a bite. His eyes lighting up and not even bothering to savor it as he went for another bite. Clearly he had discovered the human joys of the wonderful invention of pizza with extra cheese.

It wasn't until the third slice that he was done and he sat back against his chair to watch Kou as he ate his slice.

"I know I shouldn't even bother mentioning this now... but you already know you are popular amongst your own kind, but demons are also attracted to you too... and not the good ones like me, but the really bad kind..."

He paused to let that settle first.

"So basically you need someone to protect you from that, I could be your body guard."

Kou looked over at Amon. He knew he had tons of fans but never expected some to be of the demonic type. "You be my body guard...? I don't think so. You can barely survive as a mortal right now. I can just hire someone if something happens. For now just focus on studying and becoming a proper human. Last I recall you aren't one of the good ones either. Last I checked you tried to kidnap me and hold me hostage. So don't play the hero now." he said finishing up his slice. "Idols are known to attract all kinds of attention. I am not worried. Unlike other idols I have a trump card up my sleeve. Something not even humans or demons would expect." Kou said with a grin

"That's exactly the whole point! I tried, but I didn’t actually end up doing it because I’m the good guy now! Your noble, handsome knight in shining armor~”

Amon boasted proudly, only to look skeptical a moment after.

“...Oh? And what might that be, mister special person~?”

• 4 weeks later...

"There's no way I would tell you what it is. If I did that you might use it against me. Worse someone could be listening in and now know my secret. I shall reveal it when the time comes. So eat up, rest and tomorrow plan to study like hell. You need t hurry the hell up and become a proper human. I am not as patient as I pretend to be. Even I have things I wish to do other than teach you." he said with a soft sigh. Kou finished eating what he could and planned to place the rest in the fridge if the other had his fill as well.

“Hey, teach me how to be a proper boyfriend too. I just want to seduce you~”

Adam chuckled softly, he knew that Kou was trying to act tough now, but let’s face it. If he really didn’t give a fuck would they still be here?

“Oh, yeah? Like what~”

The demon challenged, standing behind the other and wrapping his arms around his middle.

“What could be more important than me~”

Kou pinched his cheeks. "Don't get cheeky you demon. I have priorities to take care of. I'm going to call it an early night. Also there's no way I'd teach something so useless. I won't date anyone but my ideal guy. So don't bother trying to learn the impossible. Now finish eating and get some rest." he wasn't going to be swayed by a demon.

Adam whined softly, this wasn't how Kou was supposed to react to him! It wasn't fair, he didn't know anything about how lovers worked beyond occasionally seeing couples outside, but aside from that he was pretty clueless. He was a demon, not an incubus. But right now he wished it were the other way around.

He gave the other one final squeeze with his arms, sighing softly. His breath blowing against Kou's neck before he retreated back to the table to eat another piece of pizza quite dramatically. Sadly chewing it up but it was hard to stay down when eating something so delicious, and just like a child he was soon smiling again and happily swinging his legs as he hummed to himself

Kou sighs heavily as he goes up to his room. He laid in his bed and reached for one of his favorite manga, 'Viewfinder'. He began reading as he slowly felt sleepy. 'Why can't the guys of this book be real...' he thinks to himself as he let out a yawn. He read a few more pages before falling asleep with the book still in his hands.

Adam ate maybe five or more slices of pizza before stopping, not even knowing what the meaning of self control was yet. Still it was all glut and greed for the demon. But how would he ever learn with ideals like that?

He didn't like being alone, he was always starving for attention or action, so he searched around to find the other male asleep in bed with a book propped open facing down on his chest.

The demon did not know what manga was, except for this was a book filled with illustrations of some sort.

Maybe Kou wouldn't mind if he borrowed it while he rested...?

Carefully he tried to slide the book away from his hands so he could look at it, since the demon could not actually read.

Kou was sound asleep that the book easily slipped from his hands. It was the first book he was reading so the characters Asami and Akihito hadn't started their actual relationship. Just a ton of smut between the two every time they encountered each other. Kou really liked the Asami character since he would imagine himself in Akihito's place whenever he read the manga.

Amon carefully stepped over to the other corner of the room to huddle up with his new 'treasure'. He opened the book and his stormy grey eyes scanned over the pictures and it wasn't long before they were wide and the sound of pages flipping softly became faster, the demon's whole face was flushed and he couldn't explain why, but he felt really hot and his pants felt too tight suddenly.

Kou was still asleep upon the bed. After a while he rolled over a bit. The sheet that covered him moving to reveal parts of exposed skin. it was enticing enough to get to anyone especially one reading BL manga. He was already a good looking guy due to being an idol. Though Kou would never say such things out loud. He sure thought that about himself from time to time.

Amon's face was buried inside the manga, bright red from what he was seeing. Even as a demon he had never seen anything like before and didn't understand the half of it, but the feeling was still the same nonetheless. Even if this was his first time actually feeling aroused while inside a human body. Arousal was different in his true form in more than one sense, but the one thing that was the same was feeling like he was on fire. And his instincts were telling him the only thing that could stop the burning was something Kou had to give to him. So once he reached the end he set the manga down and crawled over to the bed, glancing down at the other and remembering what he had seen in the book... was that what he was supposed to do?

Kou groans softly as he slept. He was hugging one of the many pillows upon his bed. His main reason for having so many pillow was due to the sense of loneliness he felt. However his pride would never allow him to admit such a thing. Even knowing he wasn't alone in his home wasn't enough for him. Thus he had the pillows. Rolling over once more his face was now facing the demon who happened to crawl into his bed. He didn't know the other was there but he faintly sensed someone near him.

Amon found all the pillows to be too much, they were making it harder for him to cuddle up to Kou. But they gave him an idea... He just had to try this one out. Trying to be as stealthy as possible he slowly began to inch his body closer to the other while pushing the pillow back. Basically he was replacing himself with the pillow that Kou was hugging onto.