Trapped by the Music w/LoneDigger +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

To much surprise both Axel and Kou wasn't expecting that. "Then why not revoke your powers. Even someone at your level of power could do it. Then you can live and die as a human." Axel says as he glanced at Kou. "Well that's just sad. I am sure there's many people who would love to be in your shoes. Don't just throw your entire self away because you aren't good at it. Work hard and become better at it. That's what idols do. you think we are born and then tada we are instant stars. We work hard to climb the ladder of fame."

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• LoneDigger

"You make it look so easy! I just want to be loved by millions like you are..."

Amon confessed softly, his body beginning to shake. Then something even stranger happened... water started to leak from his eyes. What was this? The demon didn't know what crying was or what it even meant, as it was his first time experiencing it in this new human body.

Axel sighs a bit. "You are truly not cut from demon cloth at all. Well I guess I'll back out for now and watch the train wreck." he said as he vanished. Kou tried to ignore that and focus a bit on the crying demon before him. "Hey how about you calm down. Then we can see if there's something to help you become an idol like myself." he says

Amon couldn't even look at the other two males, he felt so ashamed and weak in that moment. It wasn't easy dealing with these human emotions... Sadness just wasn't something he was used to handling.

Sniffling softly, the demon nodded his head softly and tried to stop crying. He was already embarrassing himself enough in front of Kou!

Kou had no clue what he had gotten himself into. However he helped the weak demon male up to his feet and out of the library. "We can go to my place for now. Don't touch a damn thing or try anything funny. I will toss you out a window if you dare trick me." he said as he didn't live too far away. After a short walk he was home and entered with the other. "Take a seat over there. I am going to prepare some tea." he says softly as he walked off.

Amon nodded quickly, there would be no tricks out him. He wasn't even in the right mood for being mischievous. All he felt was confused and very small, as if he could just disappear.

He was quiet on the walk to the male's home, and when told to go sit he obeyed and plopped his butt down in the seat, hugging his arms around him so that he wouldn't be tempted to touch anything or cause trouble.

Even when Kou placed the tea in front of him on the table he didn't even dare look at it until he was given permission to drink.

The cup felt warm in his hands, he lifted it to his face and sniffed. It smelled... leafy? But in a good way. He took a sip and closed his eyes, the warmth of the drink spreading to his stomach. It made him wonder if this could be poison. Perhaps Kou's revenge for what he had done when they first met...

Kou sits across from the other letting out a heavy sigh as he sips his own cup of tea. "Just my luck to get stuck babysitting. So why did you come to the human world? I can't possibly see a reason for it. You claim you want the people here to bow to you. To worship you but you have zero backbone. You can't ever make your dream a reality. Honestly speaking you should give up and pick something easier for you to accomplish." he said.

"Giving up now would be too easy. Plus I have nothing to loose. It's either this or return to Hell for all eternity... It's dreadfully boring down there. Torturing souls gets old pretty fast. So does all the fires and chaos."

Kou nods as he looked at him. "Well you have a ton to learn and I've come to realize visual aids are easier." he said as he put on his television. He set it up for movies to play and began teaching Adam the many different ways to surviving as a human. From etiquette all the way to common history. He made sure to cover as much as he could all in easy to follow videos. He guessed the demon wasn't the brightest of the bunch so he made sure to keep things simple.

Amon paid close attention to the screen, his new brain soaking in all the information before his eyes. Humans were such fascinating creatures... He really had a lot to learn if he'd ever hope to thrive as one in their new world.

And what better teacher to have then a human who had succeeded the system and climbed to the very top on hard work and talent alone?

Kou watched the other for a while before falling asleep. He was tired but for stressing over the situation he was stuck in. He had a few videos still set to play for the demon so he was sure the Adam wouldn't notice him asleep beside him. He was still having a hard time grasping his current situation considering his behavior towards it all. He was just the type to not easily over react no matter what the situation.

Amon's eyes remained glued on the TV, he was totally entranced with human history, their whole way of life was so strangely amazing.

The demon didn't even notice the other was drifting off until all the videos ended and he was left to sit there quietly and reflect on what he had learned.

But that didn't last long before the demon remember a particularly interesting part of the video... Romance and love.

A scene of a man kissing a women, but he didn't see why not he couldn't do the same thing to Kou just to show him how much he had loved learning all these new things with him.

So he carefully leaned in front of the other male and pressed their lips together lightly. Almost not enough to wake him.

Kou being asleep felt something close to him. Still very asleep and dreaming he moved his hand to wrap around Amon. Though he had no clue it was Amon he was holding. In his dream it was someone of his liking that he was making out with. He held the other close trying to deepen the kiss though it was half ass since he was sleeping while attempting to do this.Though someone he managed to get aroused by it all.

Amon didn't really know what he was doing. Demons simply did not kiss or show affection. Kind of hard to swoop anyone when your true form is noting more than a shadowy figure. A monster...

But now that he had this new body things suddenly felt more natural, and he found himself easing down onto Kou's lap and straddling the other with his legs as he kissed him harder with a low groan.

Kou was blushing by this point as the kissing continued. His eyes opened slightly but he wasn't awake at all. "Your lips are soft... I like that..." he mumbled as he started to fall back into a deeper sleep than he currently was in. He had the cutest expression on his face. Just then Kou's new cell began ringing. It came up as an unknown number but something about the constant ringing became annoying

Amon liked kissing, it felt really good. No wonder people loved to do it so much, and to those that they were especially fond of.

Only to have the perfect moment ruined by that annoying buzzing thing that Kou was always carrying around with him.

The demon snatched up the cell phone and threw it across the room. Not realizing that phones were fragile.

The sound of something hitting the wall awoke Kou. He looked at the other who was standing up. "What did you do?" he asked clearly sensing that the demon was up to no good. Upon sitting up more and full awake he noticed his phone on the ground. "You little shit! Do you want me to personally drag you back to hell!!??!! Do you have any idea how expensive and fragile these are!!?!!!" he shouts really pissed. He sighs heavily as he averts his gaze a bit. "Why am I wasting my time with you seriously.." he groans having given himself a headache now.

"N-No! Why do you people even need such annoying devices? Stupid cock block..."

The demon grumbled underneath his breath, not really understanding why cell phones were so important to humans.

"Just forget about it and let me kiss you again~"

He tried, Amon clearly trying to change the mood back again as he leaned in for another one.

Kou looked at the other as he tilts his head a bit. "Don't get ahead of yourself. I wouldn't go around kissing a demon just for fun. I have high standards for such things. You are only my type by appearance and barely that. I'm not kissing you again." he said guessing he had done so in his sleep. He was feeling a bit embarrassed by the thought alone. "Listen up, phones are essential in this world. Its a great source of communication with others when its impossible to meet in person. Like if you are in hell and wish to talk to me then you'd use a phone. Though I doubt you'd get service down there. That's just an example okay. If someone lives very far away a phone is used to speak with them. So please understand that its an important part of living here. If the sound bothers you so much I can teach you how to silence it without destroying it." he said

"But...! But! Y-You kissed me back!"

Amon protested loudly, very disappointed to hear the other had only done it because he wasn't really aware of the fact that they were smooching.

This was just so unfair!

"You act like you know everything, but I'm not stupid. Don't ever down talk me again."

Woah, that was weird. Actually seeing the demon get a bit threatening in his voice and seeing his normally cheerful expression darken like that.

Kou smirked a bit. "Oh you don't like being talked down to. Then show me what you're made of demon. I am just a simple human but I have mastered this world. Lets see if all my efforts haven't gone to waste." he said crossing his hands. Kou walked over to pick up his busted cell phone. "I have to go get this fixed. Stay here and try not to break anything else." he says

Amon sat there with his arms crossed stubbornly. He'd show Kou alright! He'd show the whole world what this demon was really made of!

Kou left the house and headed to the phone repair store. Not much of a surprise the man from the library was there. "Are you following me?" he asked him. "I might be but its out of curiosity. How is teaching that idiot going along?" Axel asked. "He seems eager to learn which anyone can tell but I am starting to think its hopeless. Plus I still don't believe he's a demon. I read countless history books, bibles, manga and so forth. He doesn't fit the demon personification one bit except for his true form. How can that be?!" he said baffled by this. Axel laughed as he looked at the broken phone in Kou's hands. He lightly tapped it fixing it instantly. "Well if you tired of him come find me. I'll show you the pleasures of a true demon. Just like the ones in those books you fantasize about." Axel said with a grin. "No thank you. My fantasies are just that. No way my body could handle those kinds of things. No matter how you see it that kind of thing is made for reading only." Kou said surprised his phone was fixed so instantly

Amon grumbled as he got tired of sitting around and stood up to go look around the house a little bit while he waited for Kou to return. He checked everywhere, but finally once he got to the other's bedroom was where things really got interesting. He found the manga that the other loved to read so much and he picked one up, flipping through the pages. He couldn't read English, but he liked looking at the pictures. He snickered softly at how they were portrayed as seductive men. Where he came from no one looked sexy. You just don't need to when you're only job is to torture souls. But maybe now that he had had a human form like the ones in the book he could become one of those attractive demons that used his charm to get people to do as he wanted, to follow him and serve him.

Kou soon returned home and looked around. He noticed the other wasn't on the sofa. He prayed mentally that he wasn't destroying anything else in his home. Searching he found the male in his room. "So you're interested in manga? That's all just for reading so don't think there is any truth behind it. Demons being masters of pleasure is all just for the enjoyment of the reader. Anyway my phone survived so its back to learning for you." he said