Trapped by the Music w/LoneDigger +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Now Amon was really getting interested, he trotted after the other demon and his eyes went all the way up to the top of the building. It did look very impressive, like a ruler would live there. But humans didn't seem to have kings anymore, just people in power through money or talent...

"Where can I get this money?"

Amon wanted in, he wanted to be be powerful and adored by humans!

The demon startled again at the strange doors, what kind of contraption was this! He felt himself spinning and the view changing before suddenly stumbling out into the lobby.

He gripped tightly onto his broken arm and swallowed when he saw everyone bowing to Axel, it really was like he was their king...

He ran into the elevator before the doors could close on him and stood looking at the other demon in complete awe.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• LoneDigger

Axel sighs as he turned towards the other. “You want help and I want the truth. Tell me now since we’ve gotten this far. You’re a demon right? I won’t help a liar despite that being the main virtue of demons. Honestly though come here and take a seat. What are you sir? Finally chance to become a god of this world.” Axel says seriously as he looked at him.

"O-Okay fine! I'm actually a demon! Just don't tell anybody that!"

Amon whined softly as he took a seat and squeezed his arm tightly, enjoying the discomfort as pain was a distraction from his shame of lying to another of his kind that could so easily call his bluff.

"That's what I want. To become a God to mankind."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Axel looked at him with a light chuckle. He set a photo album in front of Amon. “Here look through this and pick yourself a new face. I’ll get it once you’ve chosen. Then we can start your journey to becoming a god in your own right.” he says with a smirk. He didn’t mind helping out another demon but Axel had his own reasons for lending a helping hand. There was something he wanted and he had a feeling this guy could get it for him

Amon flipped through the pages carefully, trying to find another male who looked just as good, if not better, than the body he had already taken.

But in the end he just picked out one that was almost exactly the same as the one he already had.

Apparently the demon had a thing for taller lean humans with dark wavy hair and grey eyes.

"I'm ready~"

But Amon wasn't an idiot, he knew his own kind very well. A favor from a demon was never free. There was always a catch. He'd be making some kind of deal with Axel, and it'd probably be costly or come back to bite him in the ass later, but he didn't even care. He wanted this so desperately.

Axel chuckled as he looked at what he picked. “You sure have odd tastes but no problem. That one’s fresher than the rest anyway. Got it just last night so it’s still a bit warm.” he jokes as he took the other too what could easily be considered a meat locker. He walked in to a table in the back and rolled it out. Axel kept spare bodies frozen as it was the best way to preserve them. He didn’t keep them longer than a week after death. Amon wasn’t the only demon around that Axel lends a helping hand to. “Give it five minutes and then switch bodies. After you adjust the training can start.” he says

What luck! Now things were going his way again finally. The demon was already acting like a happy kid again, practically bouncing after Axel.

"Hm... Looks like you never go hungry~"

Amon remarked as they passed the countless bodies. Did Axel eat the souls? It would be such a waste not to.

After had had abandoned the previous body, his true form appearing briefly again before he slipped into the new body. It always took a minute to fully fill it up and adjust. But once that was said and done he was standing up again.

This one he thought was exactly the same but it was not, this body somehow felt different. Even if looks were the same on the outside, there was always subtle differences. Like freckles, and internally each brain was a different mind with different experience behind it and the varying genetics.

Not that the demon was familiar with such facts. He just was all giddy that he had found another one and was going to receiving training with ti.

“Well I’m too lazy to learn the hard way. So yeah I tend to keep my belly full.” he says as he looked at Amon. “That body belonged to an accountant so you’ll have the skills to maintain the money you’ll make with ease. Now here’s the secret training to become a god of this world. Use the body you have to push forward. It’s all about knowledge here. The body you obtain will be your stepping stones. See I just took the body of the guy who lived here. He’s the CEO of a chain of hotels. Easy as pie. Being that yours is an accountant, ah here it is.” he said pulling out a recent newspaper. Axel read it over before showing Amon an article of a missing persons. “That’s you pretty boy. A wealthy accountant who went missing after a drinking party. So no one knows that he died in a ditch. Now assume that life and you’re on your way to ruling the weak humans.” he said laughing a bit. Axel crossed his arms letting the other process things a bit. “Oh now we should discuss my price.”

An accountant? The demon didn't even know what that was, but whatever it be he hoped it was something powerful that other humans would respect and bow down to!

"Money, huh... Isn't that what makes the human world go round? Money is power, someone told me that but now I can't remember who..."

His thoughts drifted off for a moment before he shut up again so he could listen to the other demon very carefully.

"Name your price!"

“I want that idol you ran away from today. I keep a diligent watch over this area. He’s a famous idol gone solo right. Bring him to me and that’s enough to pay off what you own. I’m sure you might be curious as to why I’d ask for such a thing. It’s not his soul I want but his body. I get the feeling he’d be quite the bed mate if you know what I mean. The woman of this world are too soft for my tastes. So what do you say? Do we have a deal?” Axel asked with a devilish grin

"Fuck no! I saw him first and he's mine!"

Amon suddenly snapped, this was not a deal he could make at all. He already had set his eyes on Kou and even if the human had outsmarted him once didn't mean he was going to give up so easily. He'd try again as many times as it took to earn his attention. He'd even go to the extremes, he was a demon after all. Human morals and laws would not stop him.

“That’s funny to hear. After all you ran from him with such fear in your eyes. You sure you want to persue that kind of human alone? It’s good to know when you’re beat and give up like a hero. Don’t you agree?” Axel said with a laugh. “If you won’t pay up I’ll have to take my earnings by force. May the best demon win. I mean myself after all.” he said with a smirk. Axel snapped his fingers and what was once a extravagant high rise hotel was now just an abandoned parking garage. He relocated Amon from his home. He found this way of collecting on his debts so much more enjoyable

"No, I don't agree!"

Amon snapped impatiently. This was exactly the reason why he hated his own kind so much. So greedy and manipulative!

He just wanted a body and he could do any other favor but give Kou over or return to Hell. Of all the things Axel could have asked for... it had to be one of those two. But that's just how demons worked. And demons had this awful habit of getting what they wanted out of you one way or another.

Amon glared the other demon down, if it was a fight the other wanted then he would get the best one.

Axel smirked a little. "Alright then time to do some research on this idol. I want to get him in my bed before the week is up. That noob has zero chance in hell. After all he had yet to learn the darkness of human desires. That guy is as good as mine." he laughed as he went back about his day. Meanwhile Kou was sitting in an internet cafe reading about demons. He still found many things strange but it was surprising what he could search up. "It seems demons in the real world and in manga are so far apart. If it had to be a demon why not one like my manga. Handsome, charming and so head over heels for me." he groans feeling g a little annoyed with himself for thinking like this. He felt like a fan girl but being an fudanshi was just part of his private life that none of his fans ever knew about.

Now instead of running away from Kou out of his embarrassment for first being outsmarted and then run over by a car all in the same hour. Man... he really sucked at this whole being a human thing!

It took quite a bit of searching, but finally he found the idol sitting in a cafe appearing to be day dreaming.

He wouldn't approach the other directly though, and when he walked inside he had no idea what to do when someone tried to offer him a seat and take an order for a drink.

He just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Dammit! What was it called that humans loved to drink so much?

Cough... cough... fee...

"Coffee!"

He suddenly screamed when he remembered the word, feeling very proud but his little outburst had only earned him strange stares from the others.

Kou was finished with his research when he overheard someone shouting the words coffee. He decided to slip out quickly as he didn't wish to run into anyone crazy. As he exited the cafe, he headed down the street thinking of what to do next. He had so much time on his hands now that he wasn't in the spotlight as an idol. Though he knew his haitus wouldn't last forever and he'd have to start work on his solo album. Even knowing this he planned to have tons of fun while he was able to. Firstly he wanted a way to try and forget his demon encounter that he had recently had

The demon did get his coffee, in fact he seemed to be served rather rushed because they wanted this strange guy out of the cafe as soon as possible.

Amon's first time trying coffee was... interesting. It tasted bad, he didn't understand why humans craved it so much.

With that discovered he left, since it was obvious Kou wasn't there anymore he'd have to keep searching for him.

When he did spot the other male again, he didn't say anything. Just followed him quietly from a distance.

Kou walked down the street before he turned into a library. He walked in over towards a private reading room. Once inside he pulled out his music player and some headphones. He had a small notebook with him. Putting Putting the headphone on, he began listening to some melodies. This was how he wrote the songs for when he was an idol. He planned to make a few new ones for once he goes solo. As he scribbled down a few words and aimless lyrics at some point Kou nodded off. He was definitely idol quality even when he sleeps. Lucky for him he assumed no one would trouble him while he was here since this was like a private area. Though he had no clue he was currently the target of two demons.

Axel had been following Amon about sure the other would lead him straight to the male in question. 'So his name is Kou. How cute... I wonder what kinds of faces I could get that idol to make..." he thinks to himself as he glanced over at Amon. "He should really give up on this human thing. Hes so not cut out for it."

Amon was still very new at learning human etiquette. So the words 'private study' on one of the rooms in the library meant nothing to the demon who had tunnel vision for the human God.

So without so much as even giving a knock on the door the demon walked right inside and noticed that Kou seemed to be asleep. How cute!

He didn't want to wake him up, so he quietly pulled up a chair next to the other male and decided to try and take a nap with him, closing his eyes and resting his head on the table. But Amon was far too excited to even doze.

Axel was there at the library watching the demon rival closely. He found this could all play out to his favor. He pushed his hair back and put on some glasses to pull of the intellectual look. He snapped his fingers changing his clothes to a stylish college guy look. He then sat close by to the private study and waited patiently.

Kou was asleep for only a couple of minutes before he yawns. Opening his eyes a bit he looked up before noticing he wasnt alone. He jumped up to his feet knowing he couldn't be loud in a library. "Are you following me?" he asked in a calm tone

"I was actually trying to take a nap..."

Amon replied innocently, and he wasn't even being sarcastic. The demon was just very blunt.

"There's a weird guy. He wants your ass so you better hide it."

Again, no filter or shame in his words. Of course Amon was referring to the other demon, Axel. Who may or may not be in this library at that very moment.

Kou looked at him and sighs. "You are insane. No one is after me except you. Just leave me be. You are clearly just a confused individual who needs to just go home. This place is obvious too much for you. I won't forgive you for trying to take me hostage. Well if anyne was truly after me in such a way, I can't say how I'd feel about it. In a sense I swing such a way but I am still a virgin. So unless this mystery person turns out to be my ideal guy there's no one who can catch this idol. Sorry to burst your bubble." he said as he gathered his things. "I should go before you try to hold me hostage here too." he said as he walked out the room.

As he walked glancing back a little he ended up bumping into someone. "Oh I am so sorry." he says. It was none other than Axel. "Oh please don't worry about it. Its my fault for carrying so much manga at once." he said with a grin. Kou knelt down to help pick up the ones he knocked out of the guy's hands. He noticed a few titles were ones he had at home.

"Of course I'm insane! But you got to believe me just this once. What would I have to gain from lying about such a thing? Nothing. But if you want to get ass fucked by him go be my guest!"

Amon snapped as he stormed out of the library. Fuck Kou and Fuck Axel too! They were probably perfect for each other, both a bunch of morons!

Kou wasn't expecting Adam to get so upset. After all he should still be furious with the male for the attempted kidnapping. Even so after helping the male with his books he went after the demon. He managed to catch up to him and grabbed his wrist. "Hold it right there. You really have a nasty attitude. Look you have to understand where I am coming from. You and I aren't friends. Not to mention you tried to do whatever it was you had planned. Asking me to suddenly trust you out of the blue is cray even you have to admit it. Also demons are suppose to be excellent liars and if you ask me you suck at it. Its why I find it hard to believe ou are a demon. No matter what I happen to have saw the other night. Look don't demons enjoy the suffering of others. So I am curious as to why you are warning me of a potential attack. It just doesn't make any sense." he explained to him

"I can explain it. Its because he's weak or a low level demon to be exact.' Axel saya walking over. Kou turned to see it was the man he bumped into just now. He quickly put the pieces together assuming this was the threat Adam spoke of. "Is that true or are you just saying that? Once again why do I feel like I am suddenly attracting way too much danger."

Amon flinched slightly when his wrist was grabbed, and he almost pulled away but something stopped him and he held his head down in shame. Feeling a weird sensation in his chest, an emotion the demon didn't have the words for quite yet.

"... I don't want to be a demon, I really do suck at it..."