Trapped by the Music w/LoneDigger +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

"I'm ready for my next lesson then, teacher~"

Oh, boy. That was enough manga for the demon. Giving him weird ideas and all. He really didn't need the extra encouragement.

Amon sat down on the bed and watched Kou, patiently waiting as his legs swung gently back and forth against the side.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• LoneDigger

Kou began with the next thing was learning languages. The other needed to learn how to properly communicate so he wasn't shouting coffee at random as he had seen him do before. As well as mannerisms and how to apply for a job. Next he went into managing money, how to use a phone and even the internet.

Amon was a quick learner. And really Kou didn't make a bad teacher at all. Most would never have the patience to deal with a clueless hyper demon. Let alone let one stay in their house. But here they were, getting along just fine.

Kou looked at him after a while as he was ready to call it quits for the day. "Now time to put your lessons to the test. I am going to have you order take out. Here is the menu and here is my phone. Lets see you handle a real life conversation without failure. Order us two large pizza pies one with bacon and one with extra cheese. I won't assist so good luck." he said staying close by just in case.

Amon gulped when he was handed the phone, given the great responsibility of ordering two pizzas, one with bacon and one with extra cheese to be exact.

He glanced down at the shaking menu in his hand, eyes scanning the number as each finger hovered over the keys to dial each button. It rang only awhile before someone had picked it up.

"H-Hi! I would like two pizzas!"

A pause.

"Um...! One with bacon and the other, uh with extra cheese. Yeah... Thanks."

He hung up.

Kou smiled as he looked at him. He was surprised he did such a good job. Lucky for him he often ordered from this place so his number and address was a regular. “See you did it without messing up. You’re on your way to being a skillful human of this world. You should be proud of yourself.” he said with a laugh

Amon had let out a huge sigh of relief once the whole terrifying ordeal of ordering a pizza over the phone was all over.

"I was so worried I was going to mess it up...!"

He shook his head. Oh, well. These pizzas had better been worth all the trouble. He'd only eaten very few foods of the human world yet and he had so many more to discover that were even better tasting.

"Kind of proud, I guess..."

The demon smiled as he leaned against Kou's side lightly.

Kou blinked as he looked at him. "You better not get too cocky. There are many other things you'll have to face from here on. They won't get easier. Plus I won't always be around to help out if something should happen. So you better learn from all your mistakes and so much more. This world is a make it or break it type of place. So you better learn fast to stand on your own two feet. Anyway, food is on its way so I am going to take a shower." he said as he poked Amon so the other would lean up.

"Too cocky? Me? Never~"

Amon grinned softly, acting like he was not really listening to the other's lecture. But deep down he was paying close attention because he knew it was all true. Ride or die... That's how society worked.

"Me too~"

He chuckled, following at the other's heels.

Kou made his way into the bathroom. He pulled off his shirt revealing a rather tone body. He worked out as an idol and his body definitely showed that off. He ignored the fact that Amon was entering the bathroom with him. He wasn't worried about the demon since he knew the other wasn't a threat. Kou knew if it had been anyone else he'd have tossed them out immediately.

Amon was immediately jealous of the other's perfect body. His own though very attractive and almost model like-- was in fact it's biggest flaw. He was really lanky looking. So even if he had abs, his arms and legs could have used some work.

The demon sighed wistfully as he nonchalantly ran his down down Kou's torso in admiration.

"You look good..."

Kou looked at the hand that suddenly touched him. "I am an idol. There are times I am required to take off my shirt during a performance. So its only natural to have a body worthy of my fans admiration.. Wouldn't you agree?" he said as he he turned on the shower so the water could warm up.

Would he agree to that? Of course. It did only make sense after all... no wonder everyone loved Kou. Any guy who would take his shirt off in front of thousands to reveal a perfect body was worthy of such admiration and attention.

Amon nodded and bit his lower lip slightly. He wanted to have everything of his, just everything...

"... Can you show me?"

"Can I show you what? My workout routine or my abs because I think you can clearly see them." Kou said as he wasn't sure what Amon was asking for. As he went to reach for the water to check the temperature everything froze. Well everything except Amon. Out from the shadows walked out a demon though this wasn't Axel. This one could pass as an angel with his looks. He glanced to the side seeing Amon. "Oh so my nose was correct. A demon does live here. Hello!" he said rather politely.

"You're workout routine, obviously!"

Amon huffed impatiently. Was Kou messing with him or something? He just wanted to have killer abs too!

But soon the demon felt his anger cooling down, literally. Who the hell had turned on the AC? Don't ask how he knew what that was already...

He let out a defensive hiss when another presence entered the room. A very cold one at all. Was this an ice demon or something?

"No demons live here you nosy peeping tom bastard! Get out!"

"You are a terrible liar. Demons won't freeze under my spells. So stop acting stupid. I hate demons like you who can hide their tails as pretend to be normal. What's so good about humans anyway. They die easily and forever struggle to obtain the bare minimum. Yet they call that happiness." he says as he pokes Kou who was frozen

"Lovely~ And you know what else? I hate assholes who come around where they aren't even invited."

Amon sneered, figuring the other demon was probably just jealous of his--

"No touching!!!"

He hissed and swatted the other's hand away from Kou, standing in front of his idol to protect him from any further assaults.

"What the hell do you want anyway?"

"I am here out of curiosity. I live just across the way. This guy has never had anyone over and yet here you are. Thus I got curious but you turned out to be a demon. I won't trouble you if you have plans to devour this guy. However if you don't I wish to tell you stay away from my prey. I have been making my presence known to him little by little just enough to gain the advantage I need. I would hate to have to kill a low level demon just to get my hands on this guy." he said as he tilts his head a bit

"Afraid I've already devoured countless souls in this city already so I'm not really hungry~"

Amon sneered, not liking this guy's attitude at all. Actually all other demons were just a bunch of bastards to him. It was one of the many reasons he hated his home so much and left it behind. He was sick of it all.

"Being a poor lowly demon only makes you underestimate me more, yeah? Gives me a little bit of an edge~"

How else had Amon not been caught yet? If he had actually been anyone with a name in Hell that had gone rouge. It would have been noticed immediately and addressed to. But since he just a little nobody, no one even cared or noticed he was long gone.

“So then you aren’t planning to devour this guy? That being the case I advise you not to get in my way.” he says as he smiled. “I’ve never once underestimated an enemy. After all that would be a fatal flaw. However i can tell you aren’t much of a threat even if provoked. So I have nothing to worry about.” the demon says leaving and Kou unfreezes. He was continuing on as if nothing happened. “Amon...?! The water is ready so let’s get in.”

Amon narrowed his gaze and gave out a low growl. What was with all these other demons thinking they could just come around and tell him that he wasn't good enough for Kou? He'd prove it to them... The only good demon is a dead one~

With that final thought he hurried to undress all the way so he could get in the shower with the other male, standing behind him. As the warm water caressed against his skin he just stood there soaking it in. This wasn't his first time taking a shower in this world, but the first time he had done it with someone else in there with him.

Kou relaxed as the water hit his skin. He was feeling very calm about it all. As he relaxed he remembers he wasn’t alone in the shower. “You’ve had one of these before right? A shower or bath I mean.” he asked hoping Amon wasn’t freaking out again from something new.

Kou relaxed as he felt the warm water against his skin. He was feeling calmer now. A shower was always the best way to ease his mind. His gaze shifts towards Amon. He was surprised the other wasn’t freaking out while in here. “So I am guessing you’ve had r experienced a shower before. Your reaction is rather much calmer than I expected.”

"Mmhmm... I actually kind of like it... Feels warm..."

Amon muttered, seeming a bit spaced out as his eyes were closed and his face tilted towards the water, just letting the droplets run over his face, down his neck, to his chest, to his abs, and so on~

There were not such things as showers or baths in hell, they wasn't even any water down there. So this was really a novel experience for the demon. Even if it was something humans did every day and took for granted.

"Well I guess that's the point of it. Most people rarely take cold showers unless its super hot outside and inside." he said as he enjoyed the warmth of the water as well. Kou then reached for his soap and began to lather his body with it. The suds moving along his body as he was a bit glad this turned out to not be a disaster.