Trapped by the Music w/LoneDigger +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

"I am not that kind of person. Looking for a shoulder to cry on try not starting off with a kidnapping situation." Kou says as pushed him out of the way so he could leave. He wasn't going to spend another second in this place if he could help it. "If you want someone to cry with you find a woman. Men aren't the soft types. At lease I am not a woman." Kou says as he exits the room.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• LoneDigger

Amon just stood there as he was shouldered away by Kou. But then he smiled again eerily. He had tried to be reasonable, but sometimes it seems that humans only liked to learn things the hard way. Everyone knew that when given a choice between right and wrong, a sinner always picks the latter. Why else does Hell have ten times more souls than Heaven?

"... I could make you cry if I wanted to. Make you even less than a woman~"

--

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kou ignored the other as he made it downstairs he searched for his phone before giving up after a while. He knew he could just cancel the service and get a new one later one. Next was to find his car keys. The quicker he left he sooner he would feel safe again. Kou was sure of it and that's the only thing that kept him move forward at this point. He knew demons from stories and manga were tricksters and couldn't be trusted. Thus he had to escape as quickly as possible.

"Where do you think you're going? You still haven't made me cry yet... But I'll be looking forward to it~"

The demon purred out, he hadn't moved from the bedroom, but his voice still reached Kou as if he were standing right behind the other.

"Can't find your keys?"

His voice mocked, he knew exactly where they were. But he knew Kou wouldn't have the balls to go looking for them in there.

--

Kou tensed up as he looked around him. "Where the hell did you put my keys?! I don't have time to play games with an emotional demon. I have a life to get back to." he shouts as he didn't want to waste more unnecessary time here.

"If you don't find them in ten minutes it's game over bitch~"

The demon taunted, Kou would never guess where he'd hidden them. But if by some miracle the human did find them then he would be receiving major credit from the demon. Maybe even his ticket to freedom. Fancy that.

--

Kou sighs as he runs about the house searching. He stops and then tried to think. This was a demon he was dealing with. Meaning playing tricks was its main goal. He firstly checked the car itself as that would definitely count as foul play. After that he went back up to the bedroom. It only seemed logical the demon himself would have his keys. "You clearly have them do hand it over. I told you already I dont have time to indulge you in your senseless nonsense. Grow up and leave me alone already." Kou snapped back as his patience was growing thin.

So he just had to grow up, huh? Well that could be easily arranged~

Slowly, Amon's body started to twitch, followed by some horrible spasms as the beast inside fought it's way out of the shell, suddenly the human body collapsed on the ground and standing over it was a very large shadowy shape.

"Is this big enough for you~?"

The demon chuckled, the sound darker and louder this time now he was no longer in the scrawny human body but one of a creature that belonged in the hottest fires of Hell.

--

Kou wasn't expecting the sudden change from the other. Somewhere deep inside his head he was telling himself this man wasn't a real demon. However that thought long gone as he as face to face with a monster. The sheer terror of it all caused him to pass out on the spot.

In his true form, the demon moved just like a shadow, no... More like a smoke. It was like he wasn't really there physically, but yet he filled the room with his darkness, seeping into every crack so nothing could escape him. He could show a human there greatest nightmares, or even their sinful desires.... Only Kou had to be lame and pass out on him so he couldn't even do anything fun like that.

So Amon slowly slipped back into his human body, it giving another twitch before suddenly waking up again and pulling himself back up as he walked over to Kou with a smirk.

"Not so tough after all, are we?"

He hummed as he knelt down beside the other and caressed his cheek softly.

--

Kou wasn't prepared so much to expect such a sudden change or at least that's how he played it off. He's watched enough horror movies to know when its best to flee. Thus his fainting was more so an act. The moment he felt a hand upon his cheek he reached up and grabbed it. "Not so smart for a demon are you. You clearly have my key so hand it over. I might just be a human but I am not stupid. You should have picked your prey better sir." he said as he held tightly to the wrist. Knowing this was more like a living costume for the demon he had to be sure he wouldn't escape the body again as he had just done. "Look I get hell is boring and picking on humans can be fun. However not if it involves ruining their lives. You want to play then that's all fine by me but only if its on my terms not yours." he said seriously. Kou was definitely not your average human. He clearly was able to speak with the other as though he were interacting with any other person.

Fuck! He really wasn't expecting that and it showed in his face as his prideful smirk suddenly melted away into an expression of almost terror. Humans weren't supposed to be more clever then demons! Now his face just looked more like a pout, very disappointed that Kou had beat him at his own game.

Oh... but he really liked the way that the human was squeezing his wrist. It was cutting off blood flow and it kind of hurt, but now was tingling. Such wonderfully odd sensations humans bodies could feel... That's why he was addicted to this.

Sighing softly, he gave a weak smile at the bold male. No wonder others worshiped and followed him, he was a natural leader and obviously knew what he was doing. Not one to be pushed around, clearly.

So he reached with his free hand to dig the keys out of his pocket and gave them to Kou. He had won this game, fair and square...

--

Kou sighs as he took hold of his keys and let the other go. "I have to admit this was interesting but seriously. Try not to do that again. I don't mind entertaining you if you're bored but don't trap me. I am not fond of S&M outside the bed." he says as he stood up. Anyway I have to go so see you later or something to that extent." he said as he pat the male's head and walked out of the room. Kou wasn't sure why a demon was truly here interested in humans or idols but he'd ignore it so long as he wasn't out killing for fun. The male seemed harmless to him. Once outside and in his car, Kou started the engine and drove away from the house. "Well I am glad demons in real life are nothing like the ones in anime or manga. That would have proven to be difficult to escape." he says to himself with a light chuckle.

Amon retracted his arm back and stared intensely down at his arm, seeming to admire the small fading marks that Kou had left on his wrist, he could feel his pulse throbbing softly. He loved it...

He wasn't even paying any attention to the other, he was lost in his own fantasy world until he felt a pat on the head.

His slightly unruly, fluffy black hair ruffled up a bit underneath his hand, but he didn't bother to smooth it down again as he watched the other leaving silently.

What strange but wonderfully confusing creatures humans were.

--

Kou went straight home and took a shower. After a relaxing warm bath that followed he sat upon his sofa just thinking about it all. To get him mind off of the events he decided to watch his favorite anime berserk followed by reading a few manga/doujinshi. He was just finding some ways to distract himself from recent events. He happened to remember something important. Kou canceled his cell service to his old phone and got a new one. He never did remember to ask about it before he left since all he truly wanted was to get out of that house. Now being away from it he wonders what that guy was up to.

It was only then that it really dawned on the demon there was so much he didn't understand about humans at all. He needed to really learn how they worked, how they lived.

He'd never get anywhere at this rate so he had to go out and start doing a lot of research.

Stretching softly, he went out. Amon didn't have a car so he walked. Even if he did, he wasn't aware of even how to drive one.

Hopeless, utterly hopeless!

The demon had a long way to go before he reached the city, but what better place to learn human behavior up close and personal?

That was... if he even made it there in one piece. See, demons were immortal in a sense, and could move through anything, so when he just stepped right into the street only hear a screech of brakes and a loud shout, he had no idea what he had done wrong. Blinking at the harsh light from the head beams he stumbled backwards into the side of another car.

Crunch.

--

Kou let the day go by as if nothing eventful would happen. After a while of lazing about his house, he decide to go out for an afternoon walk. It wasn't meant to be anything special but when he noticed the demon from yesterday almost about to get run over he wanted to shout out the words idiot. He walked over pushing off down the sidewalk a bit away from the suddenly growing crowd of people. "I get you're a demon and have no fear but don't go causing trouble for normal people. What are you trying to do anyway?" he asked

Amon had blacked out and when he woke up he was staring up at the city sky, buildings towering over him and bright lights everywhere.

His vision blurred and suddenly humans started to crowd around him making noise, but he couldn't hear clearly what they were screaming about.

The demon blinked, and suddenly a sharp pain went up his arm when he tried to move, he looked over at it and the bone was shattered, impaling through the flesh and causing blood to ooze out.

It hurt terribly... so terribly good. He pulled his gaze away when Kou tried to touch him and suddenly he felt fear course through him. How did the other find him again?! He felt so small, and Kou could see how pathetic he really was! He had to get away, he wasn't letting them take him back!

So he suddenly stood up with and his good arm pushed past the crowd and ran blindly.

--

Kou was a bit surprised when the other suddenly began running away from him. 'So demons can get scared.... even so...' he thinks as he calmly walked after him. He stopped halfway through the crowd trying to figure out why he was chasing after him. He let out a heavy sigh as he turned around not going to chase after the male. 'I must be asking for trouble to go after him.. that's definitely to lure me into a trap...' his thoughts kept him from going after the other.

Amon ran as hard and fast as he could go, but he was forgetting one important detail about human bodies... they had limits.

So when he suddenly started gulping for air, feeling his legs shaking and his lungs burn he had to stop running.

Looking all around him it seemed like he had ran right into a small park, there was a few trees, a playground, a water fountain.

It was the perfect place he could have ever had chosen to collapse right on the ground, clutching onto his broken arm with a wince of pain, but his eyes were still wild and full of energy. He would regain his strength and keep going! No one was going to stop him! Especially not that stupid God-- "--Kou!"

How had the other found him so fast?!

The sound of footsteps approaching soon reached the male on the ground. "Oh my, you look terrible. Are you a low level demon or something?" a male voice called out to Amon on the ground. "Oi! I am talking to you. Did you die or something?" standing there was a male with dark black hair and piercing red eyes. he was clearly not a human but another demon. "Hey my name is Axel. If you're in need of help you should speak up and ask for it." he said chuckling a little.

Name: Axel

original.jpg

Wait a minute if that wasn't Kou standing behind him then... His eyes widened when he sensed the presence of another of his kind standing right over him. This was bad!

"What the Hell... No! I don't know what you're talking about!"

Amon growled, but he didn't try to stand up because suddenly his whole body really hurt and he didn't want to break it entirely. Finding a new shell to use as nice as this one would be a huge pain for him.

"My name's Adam. And I don't need anyone's help!"

He added promptly, still refusing to accept the obvious fact that he too was a demon and tell the other that much.

"... Maybe I shouldn't be so hasty. What can you offer me?"

Axel grins a bit as he knelt beside the other. "For one I could offer you a butter husk of a shell than this one. You're practically falling apart. However if you don't want that then rot here and go back to hell. I enjoy running into my own but not one so pathetic. You'll blow my cover here and I really don't want to go back." he says tilting his head wondering what the other would decide. "Tick tock... my kindness is for a limited time only."

"Listen here, you asshole! This is a normal body! It's not my fault cars never watch where they are going!"

Amon was still holding onto that terrible act that he was really just a normal person, which was painfully evident that he was actually a demon.

"Well, guess what bastard? I don't want to go to Hell either, so let's be friends~"

He purred as he struggled to sit up and felt light headed, but he could still walk. Though stiffly and painfully.

Laughing hard, Axel looked at the other. "Human my ass but fine stick to that bull crap all you want. Come with me friend and I shall show you something fun." he says as he started across the playground. He headed towards what appeared to be an expensive high rise hotel. "This is my business. In this world money is power and power is control over those weaker than you." he walked right inside the revolving doors. The people inside bowing their heads to him. It was obvious they were under Axel’s control. He headed for the elevator glancing over his shoulders. “Keep up or you’ll get left behind.” he says standing inside as he looked at Amon. Soon the elevator doors closed and it began heading for the top floor