[Quiz] Are u a Seme or a Uke?

nitemare

You are an absolute seme. You are seme and seme only. You are protective and caring. You want your uke to be happy and safe. If there is ever a problem you are quick to solve it. You spoil your uke, but at the sametime you let them know their limits.

Hahaha, it's funny how I'm always a seme no matter which seme uke test I take XD and I'm a heterosexual female!

I took the one at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and there I got Oppertunist Seme

Clever and charming, the Opportunist Seme knows just how to move in and capture the attention of a potential partner. Manipulative and somewhat selfish, this Seme isn't beyond stirring up a little mischief or confusion to get what they want. Luckily for those who don't catch on to their schemes, this Seme personality isn't into a lot of drama or hurt feelings, so their trickery is usually balanced out by the gift of their charismatic presence. And although they tend to have devious and somewhat materialistic ways - and you never really know just what they are plotting next - it's really all in good fun, as once they find the right person, they actually make very kind and caring partners.

The most interesting part is that the Oppertunist Seme is very close to my real personality XD

• Like 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamieboy

• cherryyuri

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• Lady.Taser

well... i think this is quite good...

Your Results:

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them.

Your Result:

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionate. You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with.

But when I took the quiz at

My result was..

You are an Innocent Uke!

ilp.gif

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

honestly, I prefer the second one.. >.

Turns out I'm...

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them.

WOW!!!! my results is unexpected...AT ALL

ahahahahahahahahahahah...thatz all i can say

Your Result

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with.

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

-------------

You are a Sadistic Seme!

It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.

You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay.

Oh! no i wanna my lover to be like this.

Your Result

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

Yeeyy XDDD

i like it ;]

hdt.gif

You are a Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke

Least compatible with: Badass Uke

o.o

You are aOpportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke

Least compatible with: Badass Uke

yayyy!! i got this:

"You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay."

that's exactly me :p

Here's what I've got:

Your Result

You are a masocistic uke. You like to have the ultra superior seme to command you. You are dependent and like to give everything in your life to your seme. You don't neccessarily like to be toyed with, but if it makes your lover happy you'll endure it. You may not show it out right, but you are a passionate person who adores their seme unconditionaly.

Your Result

You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

Your Result

You are an absolute seme. You are seme and seme only. You are protective and caring. You want your uke to be happy and safe. If there is ever a problem you are quick to solve it. You spoil your uke, but at the sametime you let them know their limits.

Yeah, the quiz is quite correct. That's just me.

Whew . Guess what the result is .

You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay.

Haha .

This is my result..

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are always there to give support.

Hmm seems just right ^^ always knew I was seme~ *smirks*

• Like 1

Omg, this is so accurate I'm a little scared...

Your Result

You are an agressive uke. Your seme is yours and only yours. Anyone else who touches them can die. You want the attention of your lover, and only want them to think of you. You can't stand to be alone, and are allways willing to please your partner.

I totaly didn't expect this O.o

Your Result

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.

Pretty close to the truth:

You are a masocistic uke. You like to have the ultra superior seme to command you. You are dependent and like to give everything in your life to your seme. You don't neccessarily like to be toyed with, but if it makes your lover happy you'll endure it. You may not show it out right, but you are a passionate person who adores their seme unconditionally.

im a seme

Your Result;

You are a demanding uke. The only thing that keeps you from being seme is the fact that you don't like to be ontop. You controll the entire relationship and your seme knows it. You love having them meet your every whim and they don't seem to mind. You comand your lover's attention, and they are perfectly willing to give it to you.

my result in

hdt.gifYou are aOpportunist Seme!

hahaha...........know me very well...... just once in a while gave my partner a candy it doesnt mean he able to control me entirely.

"You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them." WHAT!!!!?

:5yoyo21:

• 3 weeks later...

this's my result..

:hamtaro-005 (4):

• 3 weeks later...

I've got:

Your Result

Ha ha ha:D

Really, I'm a bit surprised.