The Newly Turned & Taken (JR_TheRandomFan & Sosuke 0549)

JR_TheRandomFan

Thankfully for Rin the night was uneventful. As he laid there he felt some ease, some sense that he had done something useful . He knew there wouldn’t be anything more between the pair, but being in bed with another just felt...so right. He never wanted to let something last so much. When waking up the next morning he was hit with the sight of an almost nude Akira, fiddling around with his hair. With flushed cheeks Rin would sit himself up, clearing hair from his cheeks.” How are you feeling Akira? Do you still feel sick.”

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

Akira glanced into the room hearing Rin's voice. He He smiled a little as he stepped into the room

"I'm feeling a little bit better. Better than I did yesterday. I can move now so...I'm guessing that I'll be fine. "

He approached Rin , smirking at him.

" Its so cute when you blush. "

He laughed a little.

" Does seeing me fresh out of the shower really make you that uncomfortable ?.... Or Does it make you Aroused?"

He laughed a again.

"I'm sorry. Sorry...I'll stop teasing you, but sometimes you make it too easy~"

He ruffled up the others hair and turned away, heading to his closest.

If Rin wasn't flushed then, he certainly was flushed now. When Akira came to his side Rin hid his face within the sheets, mumbling as teased him." This has happened too much..." he mutters before pulling his face back up again. "I can't help it okay? You know how...attractive you are. You're just rubbing it in every time I see you...If I didn't know any better, I feel you do it on purpose." Breathing a sigh Rin went off towards the bathroom to see if he could go shower himself.

• Saga locked this topic