The Newly Turned & Taken (JR_TheRandomFan & Sosuke 0549)

JR_TheRandomFan

Akira shrugged a little.

"It gets worse. "

He muttered under his breath before turning away.

"Might as well get this over with. Yeah? I'll protect you. "

He smiled a little as he stood next to the door.

"Come on. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the two stepped into the dining room. Akira' s family was already there waiting for them. His father at the head of the table reading the morning paper. His step mother sitting beside him to his left. She looked nothing like Akria and had pure white hair with grey eyes. She was elegant and beautiful, one could say she resembled an angle. Her eyes followed Rin, looking unimpressed. Akira made sure to not sit near his family sitting on the complete opposite side of the table. Across from his siblings and a chair weged in between him and his father. His sister was the spitting image of her mother but had his father's dark red almost amber eyes. His little brother who didn't look so little also looked like his step mother with matching white hair and stunning grey eyes.

Shiro rolled her eyes at Rin , there unwanted guest, while Dash only smirked, looking amused.

"You finally decided to join us. And who is this. "

Julia asked.

"Not like I wanted to Juilia. "

He laughed softly, but quickly stopped when his father glared at him. There was so much tension in the room you could cut it with a knife. Akira cleared his throat.

"His names Rin. He's my underling. "

Sebastian suddenly entered the room with four other servants as they set a single glass of blood wine in front of each vampire.

"Enjoy. "

Sebastian smiled before bowing and exiting with the others. The room became silent again as everyone began to drink.

Rin..don't drink yours...

He muttered in the others mind.

"How did you two meet?"

Shiro asked, sipping her wine.

"Did he wiggle his way into your pants or did you willing bend over ?"

Dash grinned eyeing Rin. His eyes slowly undressing him.

Ignore them

Akira told Rin, turning to his younger brother.

"Someone's still salty that the Air of the Smiths family wants me instead of them. "

Dash laughed.

"I've moved on to better things. How ever...I see you haven't. "

"Enough. Do not sink to Akira' s level Dash. You are the air and the true pride of the Gale family not this red-headed buffoon. I bet your mother turns in her grave everyday for giving birth to such a insolent disgraceful son. "

Akira glared at his step mother the glass in her hand shattering suddenly and with out warning. His eyes glowing with rage.

"Akira!"

"YOU BRAT!!"

"Screw this. I agreed to bow down to you but never her. Not this bitch-"

Before Akria could finish his sentence his father had grabbed him and slammed him across the room. His body flying and leaving a dent in the wall. Akira groaned.

"You will learn to respect Juila or so help me Akira I will throw you out of this house. "

It all happened so suddenly and quickly! Akira really didn't get along with his family at all.

"get off me.."

He muttered pushing away his father and dusting himself off.

"We're leaving. Just call when you need me...Daddy~"

Shiro smirked at Rin, whispering in his mind.

"welcome to the family.

Akira stood before Rin, helping him up out of his chair.

"Leaving so soon? Your pet hasn't even touched his drink-"

"Nice try.."

Was all he said before leaving the room with Rin and heading back up stairs to their own chambers.

I think we'll crash at your apartment instead. Yeah ?

He held his stomach biting his lip. The punch his dad gave him to the stomach broke a few ribs.

Go change...and come back to my room.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

Rin felt his heart sank once he heard that there was no escape in meeting the rest of Akira’s family. But the other had a point on getting the knowingly horrid experience over with. The white haired male reluctantly followed Akira to the dining room. Already it was packed with the father, stepmother,and siblings, most showing either disgust or sick interest in him.”Not five seconds in the room,and they already hate me. This gotta be some sort of record.” he mentally muttered to Akira. He decided to sit with his “partner”, the Safeway he could be. And given note of not to drink the blood wine served Rin simply balled his fist on the table as Akira and his family began to speak..It was difficult to ignore the comments about him, the talk about topics he had no idea about. But it took no effort to see that Akira and his family didn’t get along. The anxiety he felt yesterday when meeting the father came back when the glasses began to break, and Akira going flying against the room. Rin shakingly grippée to his stomach when the blow was dealt and leaving the room was maybe the best option. He tried not to look st those people any longer when he left, shaking still as they went back towards their chambers.”I think staying with me would be best....Good god...I don’t think I’ll make it here...”Rin gripped on to his head and shook hard as he went to his knees.” I-I can’t move...this stress is killing me...”

As much as Akira wanted to shelter and hide this cruel world of the vampires from Rin, he couldn't. Be needed Rin to wake up , to expect his new life. To realize that his human days were nothing but memories.

Akira bit his lip, seeing his underling tremble. It hurt him to see Rin so frightened.

”I think staying with me would be best....Good god...I don’t think I’ll make it here...”[/Quote]

His underling suddenly gripped his head and shook hard as he went to his knees, having a mental breakdown.

" I-I can’t move...this stress is killing me...”[/Quote]

Akira stared at Rin, thinking for a brief moment that he reminded him of himself when he was young and innocent.

Akira kneeled down beside the boy and took his chin, forcing him to meet his gaze.

I know its hard but you have to calm down...I can only image what your going through but please believe me when I tell you that I will do everything and anything in my power to protect you. I won't let my family interfere with what we have. You are my underling And I am your creator. They can not change that...but I won't lie to you..things will only get more difficult...but you won't be alone..I will be by your side every step of the way...okay?

In that moment he thought about kissing Rin, but quickly decided against it, instead he smiled softly, helping Rin to his feet and giving him a warm hug, hoping to ease his stress.

"Let me pack some stuff so we can get out of here.."

He pulled back before quickly headed into his room and packing a suitcase in less then 10 seconds.

"Done!"

It truly felt like he was going into madness. Fear gripped his heart and shocked his system. He wasn’t sure if he could even recover from this, that he truly would go insane. But something snapped him out of it,and surprisingly it was Akira. As he spoke into his mind Rin felt himself calm down. Those stunning green eyes...he never caught just how soothing they could be. As much as he dreaded the worst, it became clear that he wasn’t really alone, that Akira would be there. When helped to his feet Rin would attempt to speak only to be stopped by a warm, comforting embrace. The white haired man slowly wrapped around him. He felt a little saddened when it had to break, but was surprised to see Akira pack so quickly.” Uh...I will need to change though...Shouldn’t take me long.”

"Uh...I will need to change though...Shouldn’t take me long."[/Quote]

Akira nodded.

"I'll be downstairs waiting. Sebastian has already prepared a car for us. I wanna get out of this hell as soon as possible. "

He muttered before picking up his two bags and heading down stairs.

I'll go put these in the car. Hurry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Leaving already. What a shame. I barely got to meet you. "

Dash grinned, blocking Rin's path when he tried to leave his room. He had appeared suddenly and with our warning.

"You really shouldn't put all your faith in him.... You aren't his first underling. And I sure as hell doubt you'll be the last. He's a loose cannon you know? Say....has he shared his blood with you yet?"

Dash licked his lip, flashing his fangs at Rin before laughing hysterically.

"I almost feel sorry for you! Hahaha... If you continue to follow your master, he'll soon get tired of you...and one of two things will happen....he'll kill you...or let you fall to level E and let the Hunters have there way with you."

He smirked, stepping away and suddenly allowing Rin to pass.

"If you ever get curious...or want to live....I'll offer you some assistance. For once...I actually find one of my brothers toys attractive. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You okay?... What took you so long?"

Akira asked, opening the car door for Rin so he could get in.

Rin was in no mood to take his time. The sooner he could get out of that horrible place, the better. However, as he moved towards his room he was met with Akira's brother Dash. He didn't want to hear what the man had to say, but had no choice since he was blocking the path.

"Leaving already?What a shame. I barely got to meet you.You really shouldn't put all your faith in him....You aren't his first underling. And I sure as hell doubt you'll be the last. He's a loose cannon you know? Say....has he shared his blood with you yet?"

Rin had no clue what he meant by "sharing blood" but the fact that he wasn't potentially the first underling was rather unsettling. There Couldn't be a chance that Akira would kill him, would there? Either way the very thought made him sick to his stomach.

"I almost feel sorry for you! Hahaha... If you continue to follow your master, he'll soon get tired of you...and one of two things will happen....he'll kill you...or let you fall to level E and let the Hunters have there way with you.If you ever get curious...or want to live....I'll offer you some assistance. For once...I actually find one of my brothers toys attractive."

As soon as Dash moved out of the way he went off towards his room and locked the door. He made sure to change as fast as he could and meet Akira again. Once he was asked what was wrong he could only shake his head." Your brother cornered me.And apparently...I'm not your first underling,am I?"

" Your brother cornered me.And apparently...I'm not your first underling,am I?"[/Quote]

Akira froze for a brief moment, not meeting the others gaze. He quickly gave Rin a fake smile.

"You shouldn't really trust what my step brother says." He dodged the question.

He gestured to the car.

" Come on. Get in. "

Once they were both inside and Sebastian began to drive them back to the city and to Rin's apartment. Akira sighed leaning against the car door, glancing at his underling.

"Are you hungry ? "

Rin could feel the shame, the lie that Akira told him. There had to be some truth to what Dash said, and this only proved it. He fell silent when getting into the car. The only time he would speak again would be when they made it back to his apartment. By then he felt more irritated and hurt with the man.” It doesn’t matter. I want the truth,and I want it now. Am I not your first underling? Did you kill the others? And what the hell is sharing blood? Am I really safe with you around? Won’t you kill me once you get bored of me? If that’s the case,then let’s not wait. Just do it if all I’ve heard isn’t true.”

When Rin ignored him he sighed softly. It was a long as quiet ride back to the city.

When the two arrived at Rin's apartment he grabbed his bags out of the trunk and thanked Sebastion.

" Of course my lord."

He nodded and drove off leaving them.

Once inside Rin's apartment he tossed his bags beside the couch and fell onto it with ease.

"Just like I remember," he smiled making himself at home.

" It doesn’t matter. I want the truth,and I want it now."[/Quote]

Akira blinked at the other, his joyful mood fading.

"Am I not your first underling? Did you kill the others? And what the hell is sharing blood? Am I really safe with you around? Won’t you kill me once you get bored of me? If that’s the case,then let’s not wait. Just do it if all I’ve heard isn’t true.”[/Quote]

Akira listened staring at Rin with a plain expression. When he finished Akira leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and weaving his fingers together. His eyes never leaving Rin's.

The truth isn't as black and white as you think Rin...

He sighed softly.

"Hmm...I'm not sure if I should tell you or show you..."

He leaned back into the couch scratching the back of his head looking slightly frustrated.

"I guess now is a better time then any to teach you something...There is a ranking system of vampires. There are purebloods which have no drop of human blood in them what so ever, they are the most powerful and they are the only ones who can turn humans into vampires. There's only a handful of purebloods left so we are very rare and treated almost like gods in our society, killing us is forbidden even if some of us are crazy."

He shrugged.

" Then the Aristocrats they are half purebloods but still have traces of human blood, they usually have a special ability like purebloods but their not as nearly as powerful. Purebloods have the power to command others...my family uses this power quite often to bend others to their will...I don't use it...Next their are Normal Vampires. Ones who were turned but became stable and didn't lose their minds to blood lust, theirs really nothing special about them, other then your basic vampire ability which every other rank has, and frankly its what you are. And Finally Level E's who were once humans but lose their minds to blood lust and become beasts in human form. You are currently a vampire...who could fall to level E."

He met the others gaze.

" To prevent a vampire from falling to level E..they must drink their creators blood. In your case my blood, but I have not shared it with you. A purebloods blood is extremely powerful and is lusted after by every rank and almost every vampire. If you can get even a drop of blood or have a pureblood share their blood with you, (which is a major honor and extremely rare ) it enhances any vampires basic abilities. It could even give a normal vampire special abilities like aristocrats"

He stood up slowly and walked over to Rin, looking very serious.

"I am 85 years old...still very young in the vampire world but...I have changed a lot. More then you can image. So...to answer your first question...no...you are not my first underling. You see...when your a pureblood you tend to get away with a lot...When I was younger..I fed from humans practically every day, sometimes I'd raped them or tortured and killed them... I saw them as nothing more then food or toys. Of course not all of my victims died, a few survived and became vampires and at the time I didn't care what happened to them so they fell to level E and were hunted down. Mostly by hunters but a few I had to kill myself. "

His tone firm and emotionless.

"I answered your second question already but I image your wondering why I haven't shared my blood with you....well....I'm very hesitant to. What changed me into who I am today was my very first underling that I decided to save and have as my lover....its looked down upon in my world but...there was truly no body like her..."

He sighed , showing some emotion when he talked about this mystery girl.

"She's gone.."

He muttered, his eyes falling before he slipped his hands into his pockets, looking down.

"You have quite some time before you fall into a level E, and making you officially my underling feels like I'm replacing her, and I'm not quite ready to do that yet..."

He slowly met Rin's gaze again.

"And your last question..if you would of met me 30 years ago you would of not been safe with me.."

He smiled softly.

" I was taught the value of human life and living...I will not kill you, nor do I even want too. If I wanted you dead I wouldn't have stopped my father from attacking you when you both first met. "

He turned away, shrugging.

"If you don't believe me...then...I'm willing to share with you my memories...however...I honestly have no reason to lie to you and I just openly shared my personal dark past with you, since all I want you to do is trust me."

Rin didn’t expect to get any sort of answer. He even figured that Akira would just get those questions ignored, like they were never asked. But much to his surprise and slight shock that he would get those answers. At first the other man seemed to tell him about the hierarchy of vampires. There was a feeling that Akira had some power, but not in such as way as he heard. As Akira spoke on about the ranks and the meaning of sharing blood he could feel the uncertainty and anger leave, only to be replaced with a slight bit of sadness and shame. When Akira came close to him he had his arms crossed with his hands holding his forearms. What happened next would be a true surprise. It was true that he had killed the other underlings, but the one that was seemingly left to be his lover. She taught him how humanity. She was gone,and Akira didn’t feel like replacing her. Rin stayed silent for awhile,unsure of what to say.” I...I think I can believe what you say...”he said weakly.” I don’t sense a lie, and I feel that you really are hesitant about all of what you’ve told me.I could understand you not wanting to replace her, but that only means that I never will, as much as anyone could try. Do what you feel is right. I can trust you. And...I’m sorry for bringing such a horrible memory back...I truly am...”

Akira sighed.

"..I was gonna have to tell you eventually. "

He shrugged, taking a seat on the coach once more.

"...And... you don't need to replace her..."

He yawned , laying down.

"I told you my dark past now its time for you to tell me yours. I actually don't know much about you. Enlighten me. "

He glanced at him, waiting.

When asked about his past Rin could only breath a sigh before taking a spot on the floor to sit on. He stayed silent for awhile, not entirely sure what to say.” Well, I can say that the only parent I have now is my mom now.” He began.” My Dad died of a pretty bad illness when I was young, so I don’t know much of him. No siblings, only myself and her. She and I are on pretty good terms. She visits every week. I work in a small book store, pays well. I have some friends, and my romantic endeavors haven’t been...the best.” Rin shook his head, his fingers tapping against the side of it.” I wasn’t kidding about having too many assholes in my life. Every single relationship either ends with them leaving or cheating on me in the beginning. I guess there’s just something wrong with me...I really don’t know...”

Akira listened. Taking note that the other had a job and friends. He didn't want to say anything yet, but he knew he'd have to tell Rin that he was gonna have to cut them all off. Even his mother. He bit his lip continuing to listen as he went into more detail about his relationship life.

" I wasn’t kidding about having too many assholes in my life. Every single relationship either ends with them leaving or cheating on me in the beginning. I guess there’s just something wrong with me...I really don’t know...”[/Quote]

Akira laughed out loud , turning to his pet.

"I wouldn't say that. I mean...now there is...since your not human anymore but...when I met you, you seemed to be the typical guy who was dragged into a club by his friends. I knew you weren't much of a drinker, considering you only had one and you looked bored out of your mind. You didn't even dance. You were the quite friend who was forced to come and party. Easy target for sex. "

He smirked a little, but suddenly cleared his throat, realizing what he just said.

"I mean..n-no offense. "

He slowly stood up and went to his bag, beginning to search for something.

"Anyway. You hungry ? Since your a newborn you'll crave blood more often and frequently, but as years go by, you'll learn to be content with just feeding or eating once a week. "

He smiled, pulling out a bottle of blood pills.

"Ah-ha! Found it... I'll get you a glass. "

Rin was rather surprised to hear the other laugh as he spoke about his past relationships. It did make him feel a bit better that he saw not much wrong with him, except for the obvious now. The feeling was quick to go away when Akira kept speaking.

"But...when I met you, you seemed to be the typical guy who was dragged into a club by his friends. I knew you weren't much of a drinker, considering you only had one and you looked bored out of your mind. You didn't even dance. You were the quite friend who was forced to come and party. Easy target for sex."

All Rin could do was give the other a cross,slightly insulted look."Want to spike that "One Night Stand" statement again, Akira? Keep going, I'm really not getting sick of that." He sighed as Akira somewhat apologized,looking over him as he searched for something. Given that he hadn't eaten yet for the day Rin did feel a bit hungry. He was glad that Akira brought blood tablets with him. He feared what would come to substitute." The glasses are in the cupboard next to the sink." He called before moving to sit on the couch.

After a minute or two Akira came back with a single glass of bloody water for his underling, taking a seat next to him.

"Here."

He muttered leaning back on the couch.

"Rin..."

He stared up at the ceiling.

"You know that..you'll have to leave your old human life behind you..right ? You'll have to quit your job, and cut off all of your friends, mother too. You are currently a danger to others and the ones you love..."

He glanced over at him.

"Everyone will think you died or have gone missing, they can not know what you've become..."

He sighed softly.

"Sometimes being a vampire sucks...."

When given the glass of blood Rin gave the other a thankful nod before beginning to down it. The hunger really was more intense than he had realized. As he drank he could see the trouble on Akira’s face before he began to speak.

“Rin...You know that...you’ll have to leave your old human life behind you...Right? You’ll have to quit your job,and cut off all of your friends,mother too. You are currently a danger to others and the ones you love.”

Rin slowly placed his glass down, shaking his head as he listened more to Akira.

Everyone will think you’ve died or have gone missing. They cannot know what you’ve become...Sometimes being a vampire sucks...”

Rin felt himself get up only after he did so. He looked to the other with a distressed and tearful expression on his face.” I can understand me leaving my work...But I don’t know if I can leave my friends,and especially my mother. I can’t bare to think how heartbroken she’d be if she had to lose her only son too! I just can’t!How will I support myself? How on earth can I live with the fact that I’ll be causing my own family so much pain?”

Akira bit his lip, secretly wishing he could make things easier for Rin.

"Your my underling. I'll support you..and you will have to cut them off...its for the best. If you were hungry enough, you'd attack them and most likely kill them with out even realizing it. Trust me...I'll try to let you have one last day with your friends and mother but...you will have to say goodbye. I can't change that. "

He stood up, rubbing the back of his neck in slight frustration.

"I'm heading out. Don't leave until I get back. Yeah? I gave you a lot to process so...I'll give you some time to come to terms with it. "

He quickly started to search threw his bag again, finding a putting on a black jacket and slipping money into his pocket.

"Don't wait up. I'll he back in the morning. "

He gently patted the other on the head, ruffling up his hair like a older brother or loving father would.

He smiled at his underling before he quickly left, disappearing into the night, leaving Rin all by himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akira sat at a bar, scanning the club for some prey.

His eyes fell on a blond male who was keeping to himself and not really drinking or dancing with his friends.

"Bingo...and cute too.."

He muttered to himself, taking a shot before he slowly approached the human.

"Let me guess...your friends dragged you here. I take it partying isn't your thing ?"

"O-oh uh..n-no..haha that obvious ?"

"What's your name?"

"Cole...you?"

"Akira...but to be honest. I think you and I can help each other...You see...I wanna give you something."

"W-what do you mean?"

He grinned and slowly leaned into the boys ear, whispering eroric, perverted things. Telling him in great detail what he wanted to do to Cole's body. The blond blushed looking dumbfounded.

Akria laughed, seeing his face.

"Are you coming?"

His eyes flashing red for a split second, but Cole didn't see it.

"I-I don't ..k-know"

Akira took the boys hand and kissed it gently , before forcing his palm open and licking his fingers, only to bit down on the boys middle finger, making him flinch.

"If you let me touch you, I promise you'll be trembling in pleasure the rest of the night.... Hm? So...what do you say...can I ....touch you?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Next Day }

Akira returned to Rin's apartment around 6 in the morning. He welcomed himself in, his clothes a little messy a long with his hair. Once he was inside, he quickly crashed on the couch. Tired.

Rin was actually rather thankful that he would be left alone. There was so much to come to terms with. So much to think about. How would he break this news to his friends? How could he tell his mom that he had to go away? It just left a bitter taste in his mouth. The newborn was only pulled away from his thoughts when Akira ruffled his hair." Right...See you tomorrow,I guess." Once the other left Rin made his way towards his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Rin wouldn't leave. He couldn't bring himself to do so. He simply allowed himself to curl up and sleep, preying that some answers would come to him once he would awaken again.

Akira yawned, as he dropped a blood tablet into a glass of water, looking board. "Rin! Are you up yet? Lets go! The best way to teach you how to control your urges is putting them out in front of you. So we'll walk around town, and I'll keep you from killing anyone. Yes? You should wear shades tho, it takes years to control your eyes. "

He thought for a moment.

" I suppose I should teach you the history of the vampires too...even the hunters. "

He scratched his head.

" There's quite a lot I need to teach you. But before we start, we'll have to take care of your old human life first. "

He nodded, pulling out his phone and checking the time.

Rin looked like he had a rough night. When meeting with Akira in the kitchen he had bags under his eyes, his white hair sprawling and untied to meet his back. He heard all that the other said,all that had to be done. But he didn’t really say much of anything. He felt too drained to really put in anything.” I guess we do have to get that friends and family thing out of the way, huh?” He drank the blood tablet in one quick gulp.” I’ve already quit my job....that was the easiest it could get.”

When Akira saw the state Rin was in. He sighed softly.

"I know...its hard and I know there's really nothing I can say or do to make you feel better but....."

He slowly stood, approaching the other.

"I'm here for you. You know you can always talk to me, granted that I am the cause for all of this. "

He gently touched Rin's face, his eyes suddenly changing turning a sinister red.

"Let me ask you something Rin...do you even want to live ?"

He gazed into the others eyes.

Don't move.

He commanded , and using his powers on his own underling. The other would suddenly start to tremble, and his body would no longer listen to him. He was paralyzed by Akira. This was the commanding power only Purebloods had. It was truly overwhelming and terrifying !

"I didn't ask you before, but....I feel I should ask you now. If leaving your human past behind you is too painful and hard for you to bare, then...let the humans remember the old you...the human you...and not the boy who disappeared....Is that what you want?"

He whispered. His hand that was resting on Rin's face slid to the others chest.

"I could end your life right here....I can end it all right now...if that's what you want..."

He smiled sadly.

" Turning you was cruel...and living as a vampire can be...difficult...I want to know if you want to live this life...or die and be happy with your human memories. "

Fall to your knees

He ordered, and Rin's body unwilling did as it was told.

Akira looked down at his underling, waiting for a answer. He was giving Rin a way out. A chance to escape this cruel life he was about to give him.

As much as the night before was tiring and draining for him, Rin had some time to think it over. There was something that could be given to it. He knew that he couldn’t dwell on those horrible feelings for long. And with Akira around he could figure that it wouldn’t be too bad. As the othe came to his side his eyes turned that red color that he had seen before. All of a sudden he couldn’t move. As much as he tried, he couldn’t. Akira had his hand on his cheek still, as if there was comfort to it.

”If leaving your human life behind you is too painful and hard for you to bare, then let the humans remember the old you...the human you,and not the boy who disappeared...Is that what you want?”

Rin could feel Akira’s hand on his chest,as if he was moving to rip his heart right out,with that sad smile on his face.

“Turning You was curl...and living as a vampire can be difficult...I want to know if you want to live this life...or die and happy with your human memories.”

Before he knew it Rin was on his knees, willed into doing so by Akira. He kept silent for awhile, feeling tears well up in his eyes. With a sniff he would begin to speak.” I...I had time to think about it...As much as I don’t like the outcome of this life, and as difficult as I know this new life will be,I still want to live...If they’re safe without me,then I’ve come to terms with it...”

Akira listened and said nothing for a brief moment before his eyes changed back to their stunning forest green and he smiled. The commanding spell he had casted on Rin vanishing, he could now move and stand again.

"Great! I'm glad to hear it. Cheer up yeah? We are now truly in this together. "

He took a step away from the other.

" Now come on.. we need to control that thirst of yours. Lets practice. Also this week we'll get all your goodbyes out of the way and start looking for a new apartment. "

He yawned, grabbing a jacket from his bag.

" When we get back I'll help you start packing, I'm thinking we get a house. Or an apartment. "

He shrugged.

Rin did not know Akira could’ve been so casual after using such a ghastly power, especially on him. But there he was again already listing off what they were doing for the day. With a tired sigh he would raise to his feet, rubbing his eyes before looking over the other.” Right...Let me just get dressed, then we can go.” After a moment Rin game back pulling in his jacket, adjusting his cap and putting on a pair of sunglasses.” Well,how do we even train to supress hunger anyway?”

• 2 weeks later...

[ 3 months later ]

Akira and Rin now lived in a small house by the city. Akira worked and trained Rin frequently, teaching him ways to control himself and hunger, teaching him the history of vampires and hunters, and even showing him how to fight in order to protect himself. He was training Rin to become a completely different person. But as days passed, Rin was falling closer and closer to a level E. Waking Akira up during the day because he'd start screaming in pain, wanting more and more blood.

Akira stepped down into the basement were Rin was held. His underling was in horrible shape, and Akira had to leave him restrained and chain to the wall like an animal. Rin was slowly losing it. Crying, screaming, banging his head on the wall, even biting himself in order to quench his thirst, however it was all in vain.

Akira stared down at his underling with sad eyes, feeling bad that he let the boy fall so far.

"Rin....can you understand me? Are you still with me..."

He asked, slowly approaching the other.

• Saga locked this topic