The Newly Turned & Taken (JR_TheRandomFan & Sosuke 0549)

JR_TheRandomFan

Akira pulled into their drive way, just as Rin finished speaking. He turned off the car and turned his body to face Rin, resting his elbow on the steering wheel.

"Do you want to stay in this house forever?"

He asked with a hint of sarcasm. He sighed heavily before stepped out of his car.

"Regardless if my family likes or hates you your going need to learn how to handle other vampires. How to entercate with them. Especially in a formal party setting since they are quite common. "

He opened the door and flicked on the light, stepping inside and already heading towards the bathroom to shower, he was still covered in blood.

"If you really don't want to go, and feel like your not ready quite yet then fine...I won't make you. "

He closed the bathroom door behind him, and turned on the shower.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few minutes passed before Akira stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing up a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. His hair was still damp and dripping, steam almost radiating off his skin.

He was gorgeous. There was no denying that.

"Rin..come help me. "

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

Rin stayed silent for the rest of the ride, just mulling over his thoughts. He wasn't really sure what to say anymore. He was just glad to be almost home. He could at least try to relax for a moment. Once they stopped Akira came to speak again. He did have some point that he would have to meet with out vampires later, but after today he wasn't sure if that would be a good idea. Once they went inside he went off towards his room to rest alone for a bit. However after a few minutes had passed Akira would meet him again, mostly naked with that towel, as handsome as ever. Rin could feel his cheeks heat up." And what exactly do you need my help with?"

Akira glanced at Rin before handing him a pair of scissors.

"I need you to cut my hair."

He went back into the bathroom, putting down the toilet seat and sitting.

" Cut it to my chin. "

He kept his eyes down, already feeling Rin's emotions. He did his best to ignore Rin's blush when he saw him but...in all honestly it was adorable.

"Can you do that for me?"

When given a pair of scissors Rin felt a bit of ease when asked to cut the other’s hair. He followed Akira into the bathroom and stayed to his side and began to measure.” Hm, reminds me that I should do the same for myself...” he muttered as he began to cut.” I haven’t done that in awhile and I’ve never had my hair reach my waist before.” Rin went over, measuring so that the cut wouldn’t be too short. After brushing him off from hair Rin walked back to give Akira room.” I think I got it. Give it a look Akira.”

Akira stayed still as Rin spoke and began cutting his hair. He had spent years growing it out but with everthing going on, he suddenly just wanted a change. When Rin finished Akira stood, and made his way to the mirror. He grinned a little, running his fingers threw his short hair.

"It looks great. "

He glanced at his underling, and ran his fingers threw Rin's hair, messing it up like a older brother would.

"I'd offer to cut your hair but I'm not good at it. "

He smiled gently, pulling away.

"Lets go get some sleep..."

He exited the bathroom, entering his bedroom, closing the door behind him. He immediately dropped his towel and out on his boxers and pajama pants.

Night Rin...

He spoke to his underling softly before climbing into bed and closing his eyes.

Rin felt rather pleased that the cut had turned out so well. At least that he still had a bit of an edge when it came to cutting hair. And even with such short hair, Akira looked as handsome as ever. Only made Rin feel a bit more shameful that he'd tried to make something more of what they had. But what pulled him away from all of that was Akira actually running trough his hair, messing it up a bit to cause some to fall over his face.

"I'd offer to cut your hair, but I'm not good at it."

"Mm, I like mine how it is." he offered." I wouldn't believe that I'd look better with longer hair...but it fits." Rin brushed the hair back, tying it up as a means to prepare for bed. He needed the sleep. Once he got himself ready he breathed a sigh and climbed into the sheets. "Good night Akira..." Rin turned to his side and closed his eyes.

{ Next day }

Akira was up and getting dressed for the party he was being forced to attend. Despite wanting his underling to go with him, he decided that he wasn't going to force him to come along. If Rin didn't feel like he was ready then...he understood.

The pureblood adjusted his tie, before dusting himself off, wearing a fancy suit and tie. It was all black except for the tie which was a crimson red.

"How do I look?"

He asked Rin, smirking a little. His forest green eyes really made the outfit pop.

"Well...I'm off. Don't leave this house, there are blood tablets in the kitchen cabinet and if you need me just call for me telepathically. I might not be able to hear your words givin the distance but I'll be able to feel your presence and emotions. "

He walked over to Rin rubbing his head.

"I'll be back soon.."

He softly smiled at the other before grabbing his keys and leaving.

Rin was rather glad that he didn’t have to go that formal party. As much as he didn’t want the other to go alone being forced to go, he just didn’t feel ready to comingle with other vampires yet. As the pureblood adjusted his tie Rinlooked over him with a small smile.

“How do I look?”

“Handsome as you usually are Akira. Let’s hope that the party isn’t a complete bust.” Rin came to the other’s side to see him off. With a ruffle of his hair to tell that he would be back soon.” I’ll be here. And that’s a promise.”

{ Next Day- Morning }

Akria sighed as he entered the house. He was still dressed up nicely, not a stain or hair out of place, almost like he never left. However, he was holding the wall to steady himself, as the room started spinning.

"Rin!!"

He called out for his underling, as he stumbled over to the kitchen sink and stuck to fingers in his mouth, trying to make himself vomit.

Something is wrong.

Akira coughed, covering his mouth. He quickly tried to wash out the taste of vomit from his lips and out of the sink.

Akira hung his head over the counter, starting to feel worse and worse by the minute.

Shit....Rin. I want you to run...go...go now!

Akira couldn't protect Rin like this, and he wasnt sure if who ever did this to him was after him...or Rin.

I'll come find you when this shit wears off. But you might be in danger, so go...hurry.

Rin thankfully had an eventful night. His slumber peaceful until Akira’s voice roused him from it. Quickly he made his way towards the kitchen to find the pureblood vomiting in the sink.

Shit...Rin. I wasn’t you to run...I’ll come find you when this shit wears off. But you must guy be in danger,so go...hurry.”

As many questions Rin the time to ask seemed to be slim. With a sigh he would grab what he needed as quickly as he could. He left without a word,taking off towards the city.

Akira watched his underling pack up and leave, meanwhile he lost the ability to stand and fell on the kitchen floor. He hoped Rin would he ok.

Once Rin was gone, Akira called his butler desperate.

"S-Sebastian...help."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"UNFORGIVABLE!! Who ever did this will pay!!! "

Akira woke up to the sound of his father yelling. He slowly opened his eyes sitting in a chair. Near him were his step silblings Dash and Shiro and they looked as horrible as he did. What in the world was going on?

Shiro was wincing and groaning in pain, she turned to Akira glaring.

" Your finally awake. "

"What's...going on?"

"We were all poised during the party. Enough to kill us. Father has arranged a feeding for us in order to save our lives. "

Akira was shocked. No one had ever dared to go against purebloods and to think someone purposely tried to kill the three children of the Kuran family. This was a unforgivable sin.

A few minutes passed before hundreds of vampires entered there home, offering there blood to Akira and his sibling in order to save there life's. As he feeds from vampire to vampire, he couldn't help but wonder where Rin was. He had sent him away for fear that someone might be after his underling but..Who ever poisoned him was after his life.

He was too weak to use his powers to communicate with him.

Shit...this is bad...

"S-Sebastian...please...do this for me. "

He summoned his butler, hoping that he could find Rin for him.

Rin had been trying his best to stay low. Keeping to his shades and hat he tried to blend in as much as he could. To his honesty he wasn’t even sure where to hide out. But with his human memories he did recall a place that could suit him for awhile. A small café that doubled as a sort of a comfy resting spot. Once secured himself a corner he would try to relax for the moment.”What could be wrong with Akira...? Why would he send me away? I’m not sure how long I can stay here...but it should be fine...

• 2 weeks later...

It took a few hours for Sebastian to find Rin, but when he did he didn't look as calm and blank faced as he usually did.

"Rin..I finally found you...Please come back with me to the manner. I will fill you in on the way there. "

He walked Rin to his car, opening the door for him and bowing slightly, gentlely closing the door behind him.

On the way to Kuran house he filled the vampire in on the situation at hand. How Akira and his siblings were poisoned and how there was a large feeding going on at the manner in order to save their lives.

" I believe the feeding should be over with, the master had sent me to fetch you. As I understand it- he was concerned about your well being but, it was clear he was the real target. "

Another hour passed before Sebastian pulled into the manner, there were still many cars in the drive way. Meaning a lot of people.

"Please follow me. "

He lead the underling inside. The moment that they entered they would hear arguing amongst a least 50 vampires. The smell of blood from all sorts of people would fill Rin's nostals.

"Sebastian ! Where have you been! How dare you leave this manner!"

Julia hissed, looking frantic and pissed.

"My apologies my Lady I was ordered to fetch Rin. "

She glared at the boy with disgust.

"How disgraceful. A underling abaondong his master when he is at deaths door- You should be punished and beaten within an inch of your life you piece of human garbage. "

"Please Lady Julia. Do not be so harsh, he was ordered to leave Lord Akira's side. "

"Hmp...Then that boy needs to relearn the position of his underling. A underling is nothing more than a slave to its master, if he is protecting this brat than killing him would be for the best. "

She glared at Rin before turning to Sebastion.

"Get him out of my sight and check on my children...they are recovering in there rooms."

"Yes my Lady. It shall be done. "

He bowed swiftly before leading Rin up stairs and taking him to Akira's room.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that Rin..I know the way Young master handles his underlings are different from the traditional path. Unlike many he cares about you..."

Within the hours of Rin hiding out in that cafe he had some time to reflect and worry for Akira. He wondered just how such a powerful being could be feeling such pain, and if he himself would be the next victim. After the hours had passed he saw Sebastian come into the place. He was glad to see some sort of friendly face came to get him, but it only added to the worry. Once getting there he could already see plenty of cars already parked around the place. As much as he didn't want to be in that home again, he wanted to see Akira. Unfortunately he was met with the step mother first. To be berated and ridiculed by her already made him feel worse than he did. Of course he would be with Akira if he knew about the poison, but he only followed orders to get AWAY from him. As much as Sebastian attempted to lift his spirits he could only shake his head." But she does have some truth to what she says...I'm not like them. I'm nothing...I should've stayed with Akira. That's the only time I actually do anything right..."

Rin slowly opened Akira's bedroom door.

"Rin ...don't be too hard on yourself. I trust you can look after him while I check on Lady Shiro and Lord Dash. Excuse me. "

He closed the door, leaving Rin and Akira alone.

When Rin entered the room Akira couldn't even smile at him. He sat in his bed with a book in hand his eyes falling.

"...I'm glad to see your safe..."

He cleared his throat. Akira looked sick. His eyes puffy and lips slightly blue. His skin was extremely pail.

"You look worried. "

He laughed softly, before quickly stopping and wincing in pain.

"I'm fine...the poison should be fully out of my system in a few days...I won't die...actually ...I can't die...what would you do with out me? If died you'd be completely helpless. "

He smirked a little.

As much as he wanted to believe it. At least it could be said that the pureblood had some point. But at least for now he could see Akira, as sick as he was. Rin sat on a corner of the bed, keeping some eye on Akira.

“...I’m glad to see you safe...You look worried.”

Rin could only give him a sad smile.” Well, it’s kinda hard to not worry when there’s that connection...As weak as it might be.” And that very link Akira only assured him of that feeling.

“I’m fine...the poison should be fully out of my system in a few days. I won’t die...actually...I can’t die...what would you do without me? If I died you’d be completely helpless.”

Rin breathed only a heavy sigh, looking down towards his lap.” Your...stepmother already reminded me how helpless I am already...I’m glad to see you safe...But I have to wonder who would do this...”

Akira bit his lip softly, before trying to laugh off what the other said. "Sorry....as for who did it, I don't know. Many are suspecting the hunters but we need proof. If we start calling out the hunters it could cause trouble and end our treaty. However if they did do this, there would an all out war." He sighed heavily. " But I can't image them doing this. "He rested against the head board. " Could they..really want another war?" He muttered to himself. He fell slightly for a moment before turning his attention to Rin. " Rin....come here. " His eyes changed color.

Rin for the time was just muttled with his own thoughts. Those words still stuck in his head. What could he have really done? He was only following orders. It might be a better idea to take initiative. But surly not for a situation like this. Certainly mot for something like this. What pulled him away from his thoughts would be Akira again calling him to come closer. With a huff he came close to his side." What do you need?"

The moment his underling came closer was the moment he'd feel his body freeze. Akira eyes glowed with hunger and blood lust as he drew his lips closer to Rin's face. His fangs emerged as his tongue ran along Rin's neck, his breath hot. He was still hungry.

Do you...remember the night I bit you?

His fangs bushed up against the boys neck, he was seconds away from sinking his teeth into him.

Just when he thought there would be some use to him being useful, his body froze. Akira was using that pureblood influence again. It was at the time that Rin was hating the power more and more as it was used on him. He could feel the work on his tongue against his neck, then his fangs. At least in his frozen state he could still feel his cheeks flush.

"Do you...remember the night I bit you?"

Rin closed his eyes as a means to calm himself, trying to recollect that night." In bits and pieces...All I can be sure of is that you used your power to put me in a position...like this."

Akira was about to bite Rin when his comment stopped him. He had used his powers on Rin that night...and here he was doing it again. He bit his lip hesitantly pulling away. Releasing his hold on him.

His eyes were still glowing tho, even tho he had retracted his fangs.

...Sorry...I guess I was craving your blood for a moment there...I didn't mean to use my powers on you...

He cleared his throat running a hand threw his hair. Akira wanted to be different...He didn't want to be like the rest of the vampires, but even he had urges. He was still a monster.

"I never asked you...because I was afraid of what you might say...but..Why don't you hate me? I mean...don't you hate me?"

Rin sat there for a moment, mulling over what Akira was trying to restrain from it. And the question coming to mind if he had hated him, and for a moment he wasn't sure what to say." I...did for a time." he began." But for the time that passed, it became more of an understanding, a tired understanding...I know where I stand, and as much as I hate it I can't do anything to change it...I just have to bare it, and try not to let those thoughts completely take over...to hang in there...for myself if not for anything else."

"... wow...you sound so mature..."

He smiled sadly. He couldn't help but think the other was strong. In the end, you had to be to survive in this cruel world.

"To be honest...I wanted to spare you from as much pain as possible...so I...haven't fed from you...or tried to have sex with you again...I've also been trying to not use my powers on you. Because....well...."

He sighed, shaking his head as he clawed back under the covers.

"...sleep here tonight...please. I don't...want to be alone. "

Akira was truly like no other. He never wanted to command Rin...he was probably the only vampire of his time that would atucully say please to their underling. Perhaps his kindness might very well be the death of him.

One could say there were two sides to Akira. This kind, guilt ridden one , who seemed to struggle with being different and excepted, and the other one that was dark and murderous. No one really knew which side to Akira was his real identity. He himself liked to think it was this kind side to him, but....was it?

night.....and...thank you.

He whispered in Rin's mind, closing his eyes. He still needed to recover from the poison and needed hours of rest. He fell asleep so quickly and soundly having Rin finally back at his side.

Run was a little surprised on how Akira reacted towards him. He could see that the pureblood was trying to change, trying to go against expectations. He could understand it, but part of him did wonder just what side would be the real one. He could only feel how torn he was.

...sleep here tonight...please. I don’t...want to be alone.”

Glancing over Akira he was already trying to settle in. Rin would try his best to settle next to Akira. He wouldn’t try to wrap around the other. And he wouldn’t go to rest just yet.Rin would look over Akira as he slept for the moment, gently running his hand through his hair as a means to sooth him.” Let’s hope you can get better...it feels better to be back with you again...” Rin would lay back to rest, keeping an arm around the pureblood.

Akira had forgotten what it felt like to have someone by his side. As a pureblood you were never really suppose to depend on anyone. You weren't suppose to show weakness and yet...here was Rin comforting him. It felt amazing to have someone hold him, and feel the touch of another. He wanted more...however he was too weak to try anything with Rin and even if he could, he wouldn't. He didn't want the other to feel used...even if he wanted to touch him sexually. He wouldn't, knowing that Rin had some sort of feelings for him. He didn't want to hurt him further.

Akira slept soundly next to Rin, and at one point snuggled into him. Akira was almost like a child.

{ Next Day }

Akira was awake, and up. He was able to walk now but still wasn't fully in control of himself, since he felt sick from time to time but by the next day, he assumed he'd be fully recovered.

Akira stood in his bathroom fresh out of the shower. His eyes glowing red as he stared at himself in the mirror , fiddling with his hair in nothing but a towel.

• Saga locked this topic