The Newly Turned & Taken (JR_TheRandomFan & Sosuke 0549)

JR_TheRandomFan

It truly was a rough few months for Rin. Leaving his friends and family behind to live with Akira in a small home by the city, the history lessons and training that the other put him through. All had a purpose, something that he really didn’t mind. But what made it horrible was his hunger. At first it went with wanting extra blood tablets, at least two a day to satisfy. Then it moved to three,then four, but never really being satisfied. After awhile he’d find himself waking during the day, the rush of blood from those surrounding them driving him to scream for their blood. It became so bad that he had to be locked away in the basement, chained to the wall and restrained with his hands locked away in tough metal braces. He was barely what he once was, eyes staying a deep crimson red, white hair becoming longer and more unkempt by the day. His fangs never pulled back into his mouth,always staying pressed against his lips. The rush of blood was driving him insane. He needed it, craved it. Just to make it stop. When Akira came down to eee him Rin stayed still,his eyes catching every cautious movement of the other,his sight still covering under and growing shade of red. He truly was losing himself.” I hear you Akira...I hear you,and all that blood out there...It never stops...not even when I try to sleep...I just want a taste...anything to stop this pain...to make these noises go away...Akira...please...I need it.”

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

Akira sighed softly, staring down at his underling. In the end, this was all his fault, he turned Rin into this...and he allowed him to fall so far.

"You know I can't let you do that. "

By now Rin must of known that Akira had two different sides to him. The playful, fuckboy, funny Akira. The one that acted like a teenager, never wanting to grow up. And then there was his dark,mysterious, serious ,side. This was how he was raised to be and what he was like before meeting the human he fell in love with. He rarely showed this side of himself, because he wanted Rin to trust him and somewhat respect him out of love and friendship vs fear.

Right now...Akria was very serious.

Akira's eyes suddenly changed color, from their forest green, to a sinister glowing red. He continued to observer his underling, as if lost in thought. In truth he was deciding on weather or not he should kill Rin...or turn him into a full fledged vampire.

After a few minutes Akira came closer to Rin and knelt down in front of him, pulling out a small vial of blood.

I'll make the pain go away...

He whispered into the others mind, before popping open the small container and grabbing the others chin. He didn't even need to ask the other to open his mouth, he could smell Akira's blood coming fron the vial.

Akira quickly pours the blood into his mouth, instantly giving Rin relief from his blood lust but also sending his taste buds on a wild ride. His masters blood would be the best thing he had ever tasted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" How are you feeling?"

Akira asked Rin as the two no sat in the living room. He sat across from the other setting down some tea in front of him. Rin was no free from his binding and the pain of falling to a level E.

The pair seemed to stay across from another for what seemed like hours. The blood rushing, beating of hearts. That noise driving him closer and closer to the edge of madness. He was sure that he would die, by Akira’s hand or by his hunger. Leaning his head against the wall he tried his best to shut everything out. But as he tried,a voice cut through it all.

“I’ll make the pain go away...”

Before he knew it a rush of blood passed through his lips. Some of the most intoxicating and incredible blood...right for him. Akira made the change complete. And that pain was slowly going away. Rin finally had silence after so long. And he’d never been so happy.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Once cleaned up Rin found himself in the living room with a cup of tea placed in front of him and Akira sitting across from him. He slowly pulled caked the cup up and drank,letting the warmth pass through him.” I feel...better,”he began.” Better than I’ve felt in some time...I don’t hear the blood anymore. My hunger...seems to have gone for now. I feel...whole,of that makes any sense.”

• 2 weeks later...

Akira listened to his underling nodding once.

" I see. Well...that's good."

Akira took a sip of his tea, scrolling through his phone. A awkward salience fell between them.

After a long moment Akira put away his phone, slipping it into his pocket.

"Tomrrow I need to go run some errands. I'll be gone the entire day, continue to study and practice your skills. You are forbiddon to leave this house. "

Akira turned serious, almost glaring at Rin. He slowly stood, taking his cup into the kitchen.

Rin didn't know it yet, but that dark controlling side of Akira had now fully taken over. The Akira he once knew, was practically gone. He was almost like a different person now.

Now that he was connected to, and responsible for Rin, he would become a over possessive boyfriend or parent. He already knew the agonizing pain of losing a underling, and he desperately never wanted to feel it again.

The silence that fell between them was unsettling to say the least. As he drank his tea he was just glad that he could enjoy it. That kind of madness was something Rin would not want to go through again. Akira seemed to finally pull his attention away from his phone and speak up.

“Tomorrow I need to go run some errands. I’ll be gone the entire day, continue to study and practice your skills. You are forbidden to leave this house.”

There was a look that’s Akira gave him that simply...unsettled him. He wasn’t sure what to make about it but even for a moment he felt something unsettling, but pushed it off.” I wouldn’t want to go if I felt like it. But I will need to at some point...Being Locke’s away forever could lead to something bad...”

Akira heard his underling but said nothing in response. He quickly changed into some dark jeans and a black hoodie.

"See you...and remember what I said. "

His tone stern, before opening the door and leaving the Rin all by himself.

[ 20 minutes later ]

There is a knock at the door. Rin would immediately feel intimated and somewhat scared. The person behind the door carried a threatening era around them. There presence was barely tolerable and overwhelming. Who ever was behind that door was powerful.

"I can sense your fear...come now Rin...open the door for your master's brother in law... other wise I'll break it...and we don't want that...."

Dash grinned, waiting.

There was that stern tone again. Why now of all times would Akira be so...uptight? He wasn't sure that it even the right word, but there was some change with his demeanor.

"See you...and remember what I said."

Rin didn't look back towards the other, only looking into a few of his notes." Right....sure. See you. Be safe, I guess." He sighed once he was alone, leaning against his chair." Why do I feel like this won't get any better..?" Rin did as he was told and went with his studies, but not 20 minutes in a knock at the door drew him away. Glancing at the window he saw that at the door was Dash. Fear shot him up, seeing if he could hide, but he knew that it wouldn't work. As much as he would want to keep it closed, he had to answer. Breathing a sigh he opened the door part way and glanced out." What do you want?" he asked crossly." You broke my focus in my notes."

The moment Rin opened the door, Dash easily forced his way into the place, shoving Rin.

He began looking around with out anyone's consent.

"...hmp...how...cute?"

He muttered turning to face Rin.

"I see he turned you...I'm kinda surprised..I thought he was just toying with you. "

He slipped his hands into his pockets, walking into the kitchen.

"Where'd your master go?"

He smirked, pouring himself a glass of water, and dropping a blood tablet into it. He slowly stepped back into the living room, leaning on the couch.

"I wonder if he has revealed his true colors to you yet. Hmm? "

He took a sip of his drink.

Rin was sure to keep an eye on Dash as soon as he forced his way in. With a huff he followed after him, taking whatever so that the man wouldn’t take. When he faced Rin he crossed his arms to show more of his dismay.

“I see he turned you...I’m kinda surprised...I thought he was just toying with you.”

“You must really have little respect for me and your own brother.” Rin moved back to the living room to clear his notes.

“Where’d your master go?...I wonder if he’s revealed his true colors to you yet. Hmm?”

Rin shook his head,arms still crossed.” He’s out,and that’s it. And what the hell do you mean by true colors? Things have changed...but I can only guess it’s for my sake.”

Dash smirked hearing Rin defend his master.

"Why don't we go see what hes up too hm? Aren't you curious as to why he left his new born alone? What he does when he's not with you. I doubt he's told you~"

He approached Rin, his eyed flashing red.

"Lets test your faith in your master~"

He stood next to the door waiting, wondering if Rin would come along.

Rin stayed still for the moment, mulling over what Dash had suggested. To go out and find Akira,against his order. Sure he was curious on where Akira went, where he keeps going to leave him alone. But he didn’t want to bend his trust...

“Let’s test your faith in your master~.”

“You know that this isn’t the first time he left you alone...He’s been going off ever since you turned... You’ve done all that he said without question. What has he done to seal your trust?” Rin gripped tighter to his arm the more he thought about it, mind racing back and forth weather or not to go. And after a moment he sighed before before rising from his seat.” I’ll only go to prove you wrong...I trust Akira.”

Dash couldn't help but smirk at Rin's comment, knowing that the other would be surprised by what he found.

"...We'll see.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dash lead Rin to a old abandoned house, out in the middle of nowhere. The ride there took some time, and Dash didn't really say much to him.

When Dash got out of the car, he flashed stepped to the other side, opening the door for Rin.

"We should hurry. I'm sure he's already started....or perhaps we've already missed it...seems too quiet"

Dash went around the house, peeking threw a busted window. Inside the building was Akria who was covered in blood. His eyes glowing red. There were piles of grey dust scattered around him, meaning vampires had died.

Before Akira stood three vampires, each one paralyzed with fear as Akira used his powers on them, commanding them.

"L-lord A-Akira ...p-please...I'm begging you.."

Akira suddenly jammed his hand into the mans chest, causing blood to platter on his face and clothes. The vampire trembled slightly spitting up blood, in seconds he turned to a pile of dust.

"MMMMAAAXX!!! nooo! You son--"

Akira shoved his hand into the others chest. Killing him instantly. Now all the was left was one.

"Any last words?"

He asked the stranger. The man said nothing and only glared at him. Akira showed no emotion as he killed the last man, showing zero remorse. It all happened within seconds.

"You can come out now. "

He muttered and a young teenage girl slowly stepped out from a door. She was beaten and battered, covering in bite marks. Her clothes were torn and hair in disarray. Tears were streaming down her face. A victim.

"Y...your..j-just like..t-them"

She whispered.

"I won't hurt you..."

He told her, before flash stepping and appearing behind her. It all happened so suddenly. Her body instantly hit the floor, limp. Akira had snapped her neck like child's play, instantly killing her. The sound of her bones breaking was terrifying.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Dash watched the entire massacre with a unamused stare.

How boring ...I thought he would of been more brutal. Ugh... Far to nice.

He turned to Rin.

"You look surprised ? Have you never seen death before ?"

He smirked mischievously.

"Still trust your master? Haha...come on..we should go. "

Riding with Dash was probably the most uncomfortable he’d felt in so long. He was glad that the man didn’t talk much. Rin was glad that he did not need to speak again. They drove for what felt like hours, until reaching an old, abandoned house. He wanted to ask why they would be in such a place, but Dash has already gotten out to open his door. He carefully stepped out to glance over the house once more.

“We should hurry. I’m sure he’s already started...or perhaps we’ve already missed it...seems too quiet.”

The pair made their way around the house to a broken window. What Rin saw truly shook him to his core. There was Akira, covered in blood and killing other vampires with no problem, ripping out their hearts to turn them to dust. After awhile a seemingly human girl came to frame. She looked like she had been through so much, that she could turn at a notice. And in a flash, Akira killed her. The snap of her bones made Rin sick to his stomach.

“You look surprised. Have you never seen death before? Still trust your master? Haha...come on..we should go.”

Rin couldn’t really move for a moment, the fear,sickness, and horror shocked him. He could feel himself moving back without a word.”He could kill me just like that...I’m not even safe with him. He could actually kill me...” He didn’t even notice the tears running down his cheers. He just let himself submit to his tears.

Dash was already approaching his car, but stopped wheh he realized that Rin was not following him. He turned back to look at the new born and felt his entire body tense up. Rin...was crying.

Normally Dash never cared for people crying, but...Rin was...different. He got a strange sensation seeing him cry. He felt a little bit bad for showing him the truth and yet found this vulnerable side to Rin kinda cute and arousing.

The next set of emotions that followed was jealously. Realizing that he wasnt to one to make Rin cry but...Akira, and that furthered his hatred for the pureblood. He wanted to make Rin cry. He wanted to cause his cute face too weep for him. To care for him. The look of betrayal on his face and his eyes full of sadness really made Dash want to fuck him.

So...this is why he kept you...

He evaded the boys thoughts, appearing in front of him. He slowly touched Rin's cheek, whipping a tear away, and licking his lips sexually.

I understand now...

His eyes glowed, his voice was smooth and hypnotic. His touch almost like a blessing, so sweet and soft on Rin's cheek.

Dash was using his powers on him, making suggestions to Rin's subconscious that he felt safe. Hypnotizing Rin. This power was just one of the many powerful abilities purebloods had, binding anyone and everyone to their will. Its what Akira used on Rin when he forced him to obey. It was the power he used on all the vampires he killed ....and it was now the power Dash was using to gain Rin's trust now that he destroyed the trust between him and Akira.

Open your mouth

He commanded Rin, his tone resembling the voice of a over protective lover that wanted to pleasure him. Dash drew closer to Rin, comforting the boy by slowly pressing his lips against Rin's and invading his mouth with his tongue. The kiss was slow and extremely sexual. His hands cupping the boys face, so he couldn't escape his kiss, which stole Rin's breath away.

Dash overwhelmed Rin's subconscious with pleasure, sending a warm sensation threw out his body.

When Dash finally broke the kiss, siliva connected their lips. He smirked, running his tongue along his bottom lip to break the string.

"How do you feel?"

He whispered, touching the boys crouch..

"Having fun?"

Akira muttered. He stood a few feet behind Dash glaring at him and Rin, his arm crossed. Clearly, he was pissed.

Rin’s mind was still clouded by his fear. If he couldn’t trust the one that turned him, then who could he trust the world he lived in now? Rin broke the promise, and has nowhere else to turn. He felt trapped, and knew that he could do nothing about it. After a moment he could hear Dash in his mind, but he sounded so...different. Much warmer than he remembered. It felt safe for him, a comfort that was much needed after what he had seen. But something lingered behind it,a feeling of forced wills. It was what Akira had used on him, and now Dash...with the opening of his mouth. He wanted to close it, knowing what would come of it, but he couldn’t. Before he knew it, there was a kiss. His senses were going a mile a minute. Rin felt like he was going to melt. The last time that he could few such a way was...Akira. Before he knew it Dash drew back, the warmth still hanging over him. The tears still coming, but with flushed cheeks of what he had just done. And just as he was going to answer, a familiar voice jolted right back.

“Having fun?”

Rin turned his head to face Akira, looking as mad as he should. With that fear returning Akira froze again, looking to his feet in shame, unable to say a word.”.....”

Akira flash stepped in between Rin and Dash, pushing his half brother away from his underling.

"Keep your hands off my underling," he hissed. Dash laughed, dusting himself off.

"But I've already tasted him~" He grinned, licking his lips.

"You piece of shit!!"

He took a step toward his brother. His anger boiling. Rin would feel the intense power of Akira as his anger made him lose control. The air was suddenly hard to breath and any normal vampire who would feel this overwhelming power would most likely fall to their knees, unable to breath or move. Trembling in fear as tears poured from their eyes. Purebloods were far superior than vampires. They were real monsters.

"You should calm down Akira.. It seems your little pet can't take it. Your letting your anger get the better of you~ "

He pointed to Rin.

Akira turned to look back at his underling and the moment there eyes met, he stopped.

He wasn't sure what to say as he saw Rin scared out of his mind. He's... terrified of me.. Akira thought to himself. He looked back at Dash.

"Touch him again and I'll kill you. He's mine. You got that!"

"You. Kill me? Hahahah! Yeah right. "

He rolled his eyes smiling.

"You may have created the boy Akira but you are clearly not his master~ If so I wouldn't have been able to lure him out here or use my powers on him so easily. Your bond is weak. "

He turned to Rin.

" In case your master hasn't told you yet, you should know that you don't have to follow him. You can simply have him as your creator. Not your master, and denounce him...if that's what you want. "

"Leave Dash.....leave now...."

Dash stayed silent staring at Akira for a brief moment before walking away and getting into his car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once Dash's car was out of sight. Akira turned to Rin.

"...........Rin."

He knelt down in front of the other.

"You saw everything...didn't you. "

He sighed , shaking his head.

"Why did you come here? Why did you disobey me?

His voice calm.

Rin was ready for whatever hit he figured would come to him. He tensed yo to guard, but it never came. Akira pushed Dash away. The two began to exchange, the fear still holding to Rin. He could feel the other’s anger with no problem. Such power behind it caused Rin to fall to his knees, gasping for breath as the tears kept going. He wasn’t sure what to do. He couldn’t speak, couldn’t move. Trapped again, and he felt like he was going to pass out. For a moment their eyes met, and never had he felt so horrified. At that moment he felt the stress ease, helping somewhat in the broken state that he was in. The pair exchange words, with Dash trying to coax Rin again.

“In case your master hasn’t told you yet, you should know that you don’t have to follow him. You can simply have him as your creator. Not as your master, and denounce him...if that’s what you want.”

At that point Rin wasn’t sure what to do. He could say nothing. Once Akira spoke again Rin shuddered at the sound of his voice.

“You saw everything...didn’t you...Why did you come here? Why did you disobey me?”

Rin found it hard to speak still, tears still coming down. Once he found his voice again, he kept his head down hands gripping at his own forearms.” I...I wanted to prove him wrong...I-I thought that you...I-I thought you only did what you did...why you locked me away for my safety...but I don’t know what to think anymore...I-I don’t...I-I’m so sorry...” he softly whimpered, shaking where he was. The fear was just too much for him now.

As Rin spoke Akira saw the pain he had caused. The fear he forced on Rin was too much. He had went too far. He couldn't scold him at this very moment, if he did he feared that he may very well break the boy. As he observed Rin, and heard his words, he couldn't help but wonder if he should erase his memories. Perhaps forcing him to forget what happened today was for the best.

Akira made sure not to touch Rin, assuming that he was too afraid. Silence fell between the two for a brief moment.

This side to Rin....to many vampires it was a turn on...but Akira felt horrible. Sure he loved seeing Rin cry...but for the right reasons. The fact that he caused his underling so much grief was....hard.

" I told you not to trust my family...I warned you..."

He sighed heavily.

"....Rin.....You can trust me. Have ever lied to you? Perhaps I don't tell you things but I never lied to you. I keep things from you in order to protect you...I didn't want to reveal to you my ora and I never imaged you'd be exposed to it at full force so soon....I didn't prepare you and I'm sorry....I am partly to blame for all of this..."

He reached for Rin, wanting to whip away his tears, but quickly stopped himself.

"What you saw...I was ordered to kill them....Recently Purebloods have been wanting to take responsibly for the level E's and rouge vampires who are too wild....The cult of vampires in there were abducting teenaged girl's, assaulting them, feeding from them, and killing them. When the disappearances climbed up to 17 in the area , it didn't take long for the media to figure out it was a group of people stealing these girls or a mass murdered. So I was ordered to take care of it by my father...."

He watched Rin carefully. Hoping he was grasping the situation.

"...I bet your wondering why I killed the human...she was victim and your thinking I should have saved her. Well....your right...however she was a liability. She knew the existence of vampires, she was mentally and physically traumatized. I could have erased her memories , but doing so was risky. There would be a high chance of her regaining her memories if something triggered her to remember her trauma. A girl who wonders the streets traumized and lost, seconds away from spilling the existence of vampires if she is ever triggered was too high. She would of exposed us....and...I didn't wish to turn her....she had already been through too much....So ulitilmaly...killing her was the best solution. "

He bit his lip hoping that Rin would understand.

"Can I touch you...?"

He waited for an answer. Wanting to comfort his underling.

Rin was his underling...being a underling for a pureblood was a honor, since they were the closest people to a pureblood. They could better understand them, and we're connected to them. Right now...Akira wanted to comfort Rin yes...but he too wanted to be comforted. Akira didn't like killing humans, but in this situation he had too, and now he had broke his promise to his passed lover. It hurt. He felt disappointed in himself. He wanted someone to love him....at this very moment he wanted Rin to except him... Even if he was for ever scared of him, Akira just wanted someone to go too, and Rin was his....he turned him...shared his blood with him. Even had sex....Rin was the closest person he had right now.

For the moment Rin simply let Akira talk. As he slowly pulled himself together he tried his best to read what the other was truly feeling at the moment. The hesitation, the sadness, the shame. He could sense it all. Rin couldn’t think of a single lie, not a doubt that the other was trying to protect him. What Akira had to do and what was asked of him was rough to hear, but all could be understood. But if it had to work this way, then there had to be more of a bond between them. And after all that Akira said, one thing did strike him.

“Can I touch you...?”

With the last tears running down his face Rin slowly came closer to Akira and wrapped his arms around him.” If we need each other as bad as I feel right now, then we really do need to open up...”he said weakly.” He came into my mind... and made me kiss him...I don’t want to be under that thrall again...not by him...Akira, please open up to me. You don’t have to tell me everything, but something...will make this easier for me to take this in...to help you...You made me, but I don’t want to be seen as just an underling...but half of you. We’re so connected now, and we should trust each other like we are... I want to help you as much as you’re helping me...Trust in me that I can...” Rin came close and planted a soft kiss on Akira’s cheek as a means to comfort the both of them.”....”

Akira was surprised when Rin came closer to him and actually wrapped his arms around him. What...was he doing?

" If we need each other as bad as I feel right now, then we really do need to open up...[/Quote]

Akira nodded slightly, hesitating before returning the boys embrace.

What Rin said next shocked him. He wanted to be more than just an underling....and before he could speak, Rin kissed his cheek trying to comfort him but the words that spilled from his lips only made him upset.

He quickly pushed Rin away, keeping his hands on the boys shoulders. He had been through this before. He refused to let the past repeat its self.

"No...If what your suggesting is...what I think it is...I refuse...."

He met Rin's gaze.

"I know what is was like being in a relationship with my own underling and it was a mistake...and.....Your only saying this right now because being in a relationship with me would be convenient. We are close to each other and feel each others emotions. My qualities as your creator attract you to me because in your eyes I can protect you and I've always been there to comfort you...I did all those things becuase I believe your my responsibly...I didn't do those things because I love you..."

He slowly stood up, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"Don't confuse our bond for something more...I know you don't love me Rin....when have you ever? Your physically attracted to me because of my looks and body...your emotionally attracted to me because I'm like a father figure or a over protective boyfriend. You depend on me- so its easy for you to confuse yourself into feeling something deeper."

He kept his eyes on Rin, studying him.

"Name one thing I've done that has givin you these feelings you have for me? Something I wouldn't have to do if I wasn't your master.....hmm?.......Can you name a moment where you think you started to catch feelings for me? Was it when I comforted you during those long nights in the basement as you slowly turned to level e. Was it when I became your teacher and spent hours training you physically and mentally ? Was it when I lent you my shoulder to cry on or held you when you missed your old life?....Or....do your so called feelings stretch all the way back to when you and I had sex? Because you do know I used a little bit of my powers to make an impression on you...Manipulating you into inviting me to you house and bending over. "

He waited for an answer.

"What makes you like me Rin...?"

It truly shocked Rin that Akira just...brushed him off as he did. Had he read the situation wrong? Was what he said just only making things worse? From what the other said, that could’ve been a safe bet. As he listened to Akira speak he felt more and more of what he just said was just...completely stupid. Of course the other wouldn’t want to go no further than that, and there was no reason that he would hold any feeling towards him. All that he did was only for the master’s sake. And the two of them...were nothing like each other. I’m any other circumstance, they probably wouldn’t even be together. What he felt was truly something weak.

“What what makes you like me Rin...?”

“I felt like you weren’t repulsed by the very sight of me...that you at least knew that you saw me as a person, and not someone just there because of what’s already happened.” Rin slowly got to his feet, eyes puffy from crying for so long. At that point he felt dirty,and numb just being near Akira. He truly wasn’t worthy for something like that, even in this life.” And I figured that you would want the same from me, that you’d want me to be your shoulder to cry on, to be one to talk to because you didn’t just leave or kill me. That you were so damn sure that I was yours that no one else could take me!” He closed his eyes and let hair fall before him.” I guess that I was wrong. I’m nothing for you. I’m just here, just here because of what you did that night and a constant pain with no benefit. We’ll never be anything more than this...than just a dumb puppet and his master pulling the strings. I didn’t want to see you as a master. That thought scares me, because of that power you and your family has...I just wanted to see you as the man that was shedding off that fuckboy demeanor for just one second to show that he wanted something in this life too, that you trusted me to at least be something more than a burden...I’m wrong...and this time...I can’t say that I could be hurt anymore than now because of me being wrong, again...I don’t deserve that love,and never will...”

“I felt like you weren’t repulsed by the very sight of me...that you at least knew that you saw me as a person, and not someone just there because of what’s already happened.” [/Quote]

"What are you talking about. "

Akira tried to understand the boys rant. He was upset because he himself felt like a burden and that he wanted Akira to return the way he treated him. He was hurt that he rejected him.

"Are you hearing yourself ? "

He stared at his underling almost at a lost for words.

"Lets break down everything you just said and ignore the fact that you never answered my question. One...Why would I be repulsed by you? We had sex for crying out loud. If I thought you were a fucking burdon you wouldn't be here right now. Secondly, how many times do I have to say that we are connected. You have been there for me just as much as I have been there for you. I've cried on your shoulder. I have opened up to you about some aspects of my past. I have dedicated. Hours upon hours looking after you!! "

He raised his voice.

" Excuse me if I don't wanna slap a relationship lable on us! What we have is a bond. I'm suppose to be your master, your role model, your protector, your god!! Do you know how lucky you are Rin! How kind I've been too you? Do you know that if you would of been turned by anyone else you'd be a slave. You'd be some sex toy or maid! Or worse- DEAD!!"

He stood before Rin, glaring.

" I never said you didn't matter to me. You are the closet thing I have but we are not in a relationship!! I'm not your boyfriend! The only relationship we have is that of a underling and master! Its not suppose to become something more! "

He sighed.

" And Lastly I do trust you....DID trust you until now. I have never lied to you...I never hurt you...I was always up front with you. You said- " I can’t say that I could be hurt anymore than now because of me being wrong, again...I don’t deserve that love,and never will...” WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? huh!! What love? What don't you deserve. What have I not given you. What have I done that made you so upset that your so hurt! "

He took the others chin, forcing him to meet his glowing red eyes.

" You avoided my last question so this time I demand an answer....What makes you like me Rin. Tell me....name a incident where you thought we could be something more....Why do you wanna be something more?"

“I can’t name a time,is that what you want to here?” Rin muttered, with no reaction to what Akira said.” I tried to make this hell of a life a little easier with something more, since I can’t just go out there and try to find someone that what’s that as much as I do. I thought you would, but that was a dumb idea. I knew of your past with this and I completely ignored it...Only goes to show that I’m just wrong...as always. If I had someone like that...if I could have someone that could return that feeling...” He sighed softly before taking another grip to his arm.” And I wasn’t talking about you...all of this shit has brought back bad memories...memories that I don’t want to get into. I can’t say how sorry I am right now, and that I am thankful for what you’ve done for me...I want the bond to be stronger, but if that’s not the way then fine. I don’t want to fall under Dash’s sway again...I want to fend him off if I need to. Show me how....Please...”

Akira listened and was slightly disappointed in Rin but did his best not to show it.

"Let's go..."

He muttered, walking to his car.

Once they started to drive and it became awkward with silence. He heaved a heavy sigh, staring out at the road.

"...When it comes to purebloods you can't really help but fall under our control. However you can struggle against it...Though I'm not sure how long a person could last....I can teach you how to resist it and try to fight it so you don't fall pray so easily. "

He glanced at Rin.

"........Tomorrow I have to attend a formal party..and I want you to come...I think you need to see the natural nature of vampires and realize just how different I am.."

His eyes fell back on the road, taking a left.

"Underlings have always been considered to be apprentices or servants....but in the last 200 years, people see them more as...how do I put it...slaves. "

He shrugged.

"At this party many vampires will stare at you, since they will figure out you were not born a vampire and are a newborn. As long as you stay fairly close to me and keep your head down, you should he alright. I wouldn't be surprised if someone ask you to offer your blood to them, and vampires feeding off each other isn't uncommon, but they aren't allowed to touch you or bite you without my permission. "

He continued.

" You must call any and all purebloods Lord and or Lady except for me...You are allowed to call me master, naturally. The Hunter association will send some of its people there to monitor the party and make sure things don't get out of hand, I don't want you going near any of these people. "

Rin stayed silent for some time on their ride back. He had nothing else to say and couldn't be bothered to feel like there was more to say. He already knew that Akira was disappointed in him as much as he tried to hide it. And he had every right to be. Rin just wanted the day to end, to be alone again to sulk and mull over his thoughts once more. But he kept his ear open, listening to Akira as he told he would be going to a formal party, and that Rin would accompany him.

"I think you need to see the nature of vampires and realize just how different I am."

Rin glanced over the other for a moment, silent still before settling back in a defeated slump,still silent.

At this party many vampires will stare at you, since they will figure out you were not born a vampire and are a newborn. As long as you stay fairly close to me and keep your head down, you should be alright.”

Rin just let the other speak, listening in with the traditions and expectations he had to do. Once he was seemingly finished Rin finally piped up.” This isn’t going to end well...This isn’t going to begin well...I already felt unwelcome with your family. Why do I feel like that’ll be magnified emensy with other purebloods there?”

• Saga locked this topic