The Newly Turned & Taken (JR_TheRandomFan & Sosuke 0549)

JR_TheRandomFan

For Rin, the night before passed in such a blur.

His memory broken into bits and pieces, the blaring music, the raving crowds, the flashing lights. The white haired male was invited to a newly opened nightclub by a few of his friends. The clubbing scene was never really his place, so he did remember just staying at a large booth, drink in hand and bored out of his mind. Within those pieces it was clear that he was stuck that way for some time.

Until he met him.

Intense eyes had caught on to Rin from across the dance floor. The crowd seemed to open and close as he made his way to meet the white haired male. Rin’s attention was pulled towards the boredom even when this new pull of attention cane his way. That deep bass of the voice was all that drew him back to his surroundings. Rin didn’t know what compelled him, but there was something within that man that he couldn’t ignore. The next thing that he could remember is leaving the club without his friends, but with that man who pulled his attentions. That very moment was when his memories began to fragment and became hazy. He could come to terms with going to another club, a place just covered in a soft crimson red, a drink with his seemingly fast friend, and not too long ago would be a kiss...a trek to his own apartment...and then a prick into darkness.

Now Rin sits alone in his room, completely nude as he rubbed into a sore spot of his neck. He stayed away from any light to stream into the windows, as it only made him feel worse than he already did.” What have I done...and where is that man...?”

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

bcf5920b7466931fe446daa42e87dc69--cool-anime-guys-sexy-anime-guy.jpg

Name: Akira

Dislikes: Sunlight , Parents, being responsible , falling rules and being told what to do

Personality:Chill and rather playful. Enjoys messing around. Basically a fuck boy and flirt.

Past: Akira comes from a very powerful and predominate vampire family. His mother passed away giving birth to him and he has two half siblings, Shiro (his sister) and Dash (his brother)

Others: Akira is a vampire...

Akira grinned as he stepped out of Rin's bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. Steam radiated off of his perfect skin and drops of water raced down his clean flesh. His hair was damp as he flicked a few stray strains out of his forest green eyes which were piercing and complemented his stunning red hair.

"You're awake. I hope you don't mind but I used your shower. "

He slowly approached the human, frowning slightly as he stared at the bite mark he left on the humans neck. The boys bed sheets were stained with blood and cum.

"Say..what was your name again ?"

I was so into the sex that I lost control and bit him...shit...

Akira thought to himself. The last thing he wanted was a underling. This was just suppose to be a one night stand !

Rin almost didn’t notice the man walk into his room until he came so close to the bed. The white haired male could only look at him with a look of confusion,and soreness. He had finally taken notice of the stains that were in his sheets, still gripping to his neck as he saw the red throughout. When asked about his name he stated back at the man, attempting to speak.” It’s...It’s Rin...,”he croaked. Never in his life had he felt so parched,so weak. This only drew him to ask one question.” What happened last night?”

Akira remained calm on the surface but inside he was quite irratted. Most humans who are bitten by vampires tend to die, but Rin had survived.

He was no longer a human. What a pain...

"Oh right..Rin."

He awkwardly scratched the back of his head struggling to find his next words when Rin asked him a question. He grinned mischievously.

"You don't remember ? I fucked you good.~ I did you so hard that you fainted on me...guess I was a little rough. "

He glanced around Rin's room.

"Not sure if I asked but do you have a job? Any friends ? Are you close with your family ?"

Akira quickly began getting dressed, slipping on his old clothes from last night. He was going to have to take Run with him.

Just listening to the man speak only raised more questions. Why on earth would Rin invite such a classless sounding man to his bed? What charm did he have to have him just pull him into his own place? It just boggled him, confused him. Then when he asked about his job, friends, and family Rin crossed his arms over his bare chest and stared at the man.” A little too personal to ask,isn’t it? It would seem that you’re already in your way out. Why should I answer if I’m not going to,or even want to, see you again?”

Akira had finished dressing himself and smirked hearing Rin's comment. He turned to face him.

"I don't think its too personal since we already had sex and I saw every nook and cranny of your perfect little body~"

He approached his naive underling, standing before him as he continued to sit on the bed, nude.

"And I only ask because I plan to take you with me. I would get into serious trouble if you lost control and started attacking people. "

His happy, fuck boy deminor changed, as he suddenly became serious.

"I'm probably not making much sense to you huh?"

He sighed.

"But if I simply told you that I was a vampire, you wouldn't believe me. "

He scratched the back of his head in irritation.

"Guess I'll just have to show you. Get dressed. "

Rin really couldn’t believe what he was hearing. When he commented about the night before he pulled the sheets close to himself as a means of cover, his cheeks becoming a soft pink. He could only look down when Akira came to sit on the bed. But what he said next was what really got to him. “Vampire...? What on earth are you...?” He could only feel the bite on his neck still, closed but throbbing. There might be some truth to what he said, but stil too hard to believe. Breathing a sigh he rose, keeping the sheet close to him and moved to his closet to get dressed. Once he was dressed he pulled on a hat and crosses his arms over his chest.” Alright...just what do you have to show me?”

Akria blinked, surprised to see Rin actually get up to get dressed. He couldn't help but give the boy a big smile. When the boy was fully dressed and ready to go, Akira answered his question with one simple word. "Proof."

He stood and forced Rin into his arms, carrying him bridal style. "Lets go." He smiled and in seconds the two of them stood on the roof of Rins apartment building. It was almost like they teleported there, but in truth, Akira just ran to the top with Rin in his arms at inhuman vampire speed. "Were here."

He put the boy down gently. The suns rays would irritate the new vampire.

"Tell me..are you thirsty ?" He asked, meeting his gaze.

"I bet you are, one sec." He disappeared, running down the side of the building only to return seven seconds later with a high school girl.

"Here you are~"

He dropped her on the ground. The girl looked tarriffed and confused. She began to panic and cry. Akira's forest green eyes suddenly changed color, and they now glowed a demonic red. He came up behind Rin, who was no doubt staring at the female.

"You can see it right?... Her blood pouring through out her vains...it makes you hungry...right?"

If Rin listened closely he'd be able hear her heart beat and see and sense the blood running threw her vains. For a new vampire, the feel of hunger would drive him insane. "Oh my..." He smirked, as he kept a strong arm wrapped around the boys waste in order to prevent him from attacking the human. He gently touched Rin's vampire fangs which immediately poped out the second his eyes landed on the female. "Such bad manners." He whispered. But as much as you want her. You can't have her. Feeding from humans is forbidden. Since the vampire race must remain hidden form the outside world. He spoke into Rin' s mind. Trying to calm him.

"You are no longer human Rin...and you and I are now connected. I am your creator. Your master. Your friend and now that I have robbed you of your human life, it is my duty to take responsibility for you, and teach you how to control your hunger. "

Rin figured that he would be ready for whatever Akira would do next. But he did not expect to be carried out of his own apartment like some runaway bride. “H-Hey! Put me down!” He protested. He attempted to struggle, but the grip on him was too strong. As soon as he knew it the pair were on the roof, sun blazing right on top of him. The white haired male had to shield his eyes in order to at least lessen the irritation he felt from being out there. When Akira asked if he was thirsty he could feel his throat become much more parched than before. But it wouldn’t really matter for before he could answer Akira felt in a flash only to return with a teenage girl. The fear in her eyes, her panic laying in her voice. Rin could sympathize, but it all became drowned out by the sound of the blood rushing through her body, the rapid thumping of her heart. He couldn’t help himself but he felt even hungrier with her there. A sharp pain hit his mouth when the fangs came to light. The more he stared, the hungrier he got. He would’ve latched right on, but Akira has a grip on him. Rin struggled and clawed at him, but it was no use. And the fact that Akira was teasing him made it no better. Rin could only sniff as Rin mentally spoke to him.” Why...why did you do this to me? Why would you tease me like this?” He softly sniffed.” I’ve already had my share of assholes in the past, but the fact that we’re connected now is just...sickening. How do I even trust you when you did this to me? Why should I even trust you? Show me why...”

Akira sighed when Rin tried to break free, struggling against him. His underling quickly became upset. Asking him why. Why did he turn him. Why do this? I put this human in front of you to show you how unstable you are, and to show you that you need me.

" I’ve already had my share of assholes in the past, but the fact that we’re connected now is just...sickening. How do I even trust you when you did this to me? Why should I even trust you? Show me why...”[/Quote]

Akira met Rin's glowing red eyes before signing softly. He released Rin, only to grab the girl and disappear with her. After a few seconds he returned, empty handed. He had erased her memory and left her unconscious body in an ally way.

"Good point. Would you like to see the vampires who go insane with hunger ? Actually we don't even call them vampires once they reach that state. They're know as level E's. E meaning the end. "

He shrugged, stepping in front of Rin.

"We share a bond. You and I. One that can only be broken if one of us were to die. In time you will be able to feel my emotions and know anything and everything about me. The same goes for me. I must train you to control yourself and behave. Otherwise you'll become a level E and vampire hunters will be sent out to kill you."

His eyes changed back, as he offered his underling a smile.

"I can explain more to you later, but first. We need to get you back to my house, there I can get you something to eat. "

He patted Rin on the head before offering his hand.

"Shall we? Lets head down stairs and get a taxi. "

Everything that Akira said to him was just bitter sounding in his ears. He wasn’t human anymore, that was stolen from him last night. He was a monster now,and there was nothing that he could do about it. As a spoke of what he could become if he lost control only made him feel worse. Rin could only look down at his feet, trying his best not to lose his emotions.

“We share a bond, You and I. One that can only be broken if one of us were to die. In time you will be able to feel my emotions and know anything and everything about me. The same goes for me. I must train you to control yourself and behave. Otherwise you’ll become a Level E and vampire hunters will be sent out to kill you.”

The white haired male shuddered at the mention of hunters, his breath his breath hitching as a means to calm himself again. He couldn’t look Akira in the eye, couldn’t bring himself to do it. When he petted him on the head Rin shrugged it off and turned away from the man.” Alright...But I don’t want to take your hand...”

Akira couldn't blame the other for his cold demeanor. He was robbing him of his life and everything he held dear. However , Akira did his best to stay positive and not let Rin see how truly unsure he was. "Alright..fair enough..."

He slipped his hands into his pockets and lead the way down stairs. Once outside, he hailed a taxi and had his underling get in.

How thirsty are you? Can you hold on a little bit longer?

He asked, keeping his eye on Rin. He wondered if he'd tried to attack the human taxi driver. The sound of his blood rushing threw his vains was like music to any vampires ears and when a vampire didn't receive blood it was like they were a crack head trying to get there fix. They would suffer withdrawals and it was never pretty.

Entering the taxi, Rin could here that same taunting rush of blood coming from the driver. The sound was slowly driving him insane. The only thing that would draw him back was te voice of speaking to him in his mind.” I...I can hold on for a bit longer...” he muttered as he held on to his head as if to stop the rushing sound in his ear.” How do you deal with this hunger? If you can’t take from humans...then how do you even feed? Does this hunger always feel this horrible?”

Akira kept his eyes on the road only to glance at Rin from time to time to make sure he was holding on. When his underling started to bombard him with questions he put a finger to his lips, to single for the other to shut up, as he glanced at the taxi driver who was listening in on their conversation.

I was born a vampire one, and two, years of practice. Vampires have evolved and most take blood tablets...though they can't satisfy everyone. The Next option is animals blood. It is disgusting but keeps your blood lust at bay...and Lastly taking blood from humans who willing offer it to you..but doing so is frowned upon since many get addicted. Hunger is the worst possible pain a vampire can feel. Let me assume you that if you are taken in my hunters, they will torture you and deny you blood only to watch you go insane and fall to level E. Its important for me to never expose you to human blood, since I doubt you'll be able to control yourself.

After a few more minutes , the taxi stopped and the two arrived at the gate of a huge mansion.

We're here..come..

He quickly paided the taxi driver and lead Rin past the gate and into the house.

"Master Gale. You've returned. And may I ask, who is your guest ?"

A butler greeted the two, offering Rin a smile.

"Sebastian, prepare two glasses of blood tablets and immdeontly bring it up to my chambers.Do not let my parents or siblings know I'm here. "

He took Rin's hand and practically dragged him upstairs to his room.

Rin has almost forgotten about the company they were with and the finger to his lips caused him to fall silent. Taking all that Akira had told him the white haired underling had a difficult and odd road ahead of him. He supposed that having Akira with him to explain this to him would have been better than going in on this alone. Does he’ll to keep him in check since the hunger was getting to him. He never thought he’d be so thankful as to have the taxi stop. They were finally at their destination. Looking at the home he was taken aback to the large place in front of him. Before he say anything he was already being lead inside. There seemed to be a man to greet them, giving Rin a smile,but he couldn’t really respond for hr was already being pushed away.” This hunger is killing me...” he muttered.” I feel like I’m going to die.”

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little bit longer Rin. You are doing great.

He lead his underling into his bedroom and shut the door behind him.

"Blood tablets won't taste very good to you. But you'll have to learn to like it...or at least try. "

He turned hearing a soft knock on his door.

"Here you are sir."

"Thanks."

Akira muttered. Taking the two glasses and shutting the door behind him. He smiled softly at Rin, handing him a glass.

When Rin drank the blood tablet drink. Three things could happen. One...he immidantly spits it out, hating the taste. Two, He'd be able to drink it and staifty his thrist like many vampires. Or three, it would taste like nothing to him and drive his hunger further.

"Try it..No need to be scared...I'm right here. You just might like it. "

He said, taking a sip of his.

Being pulled into a bedroom to what he figured was Akira’s, Rin awkwardly sat himself on the bed. He pulled his knees close to his chest as he was left there while the other man briefly spoke to the same man that greeted him. The hunger pulled at him, slowly hurting him more as he sat there, only to spike when he caught the sight of red liquid in a glass. He could feel his fangs softly pressing into his lip.

”Blood tablets won’t taste very good to you. But you’ll have to learn to like it...or at least try.”

The white haired man looked down at the glass a slightly smelt it. He still felt odd to drink, as hungry as he was.

“Try it...No need to be scared...I’m right here. You just might like it.”

Rin glanced over towards Akira as he took a sip, then glancing back to his glass. With a sigh he would drink,slightly recoiling as it went down. The rate was dull for him, like worn down copper, it slightly catching in his throat. But it did fill him somewhat. “That’s...okay I guess. Is it suppose to taste so...dull?” He asked before looking at Akira agin.

Akira watched the boy with curiously and smirked a little hearing him speak.

"Yes. But I'm just glad it doesn't taste like water to you. Drink it all and let me know if your hunger is gone. The only goal for blood tablet drinks is to staifty us, the developers didn't really care about it tasting good. "

Akira drank his in a matter of seconds and set the empty class down on his night stand.

"...I owe you an apology Rin...Please know that I never ment to turn you..you were honestly just suppose to be a one-night stand, but I....somehow...lost control of myself...."

Akira glanced at the door. My father is coming. What ever you do...don't interfere. No matter how much you want to..

"Akira....

His father knocked on the door. Akira quickly stood in front of Rin as if to protect him.

"Come in.."

The man opened the door and closed it behind him. He looked nothing like Akria. He had black hair and glowing red eyes. He wore a white suit and was dressed like a wealthy noble while Akira dressed like a punk or delinquent.

His fathers eyes fell on Rin and he frowned , looking back at his son.

"So it's true. You turned a human..."

His father suddenly attacked Rin, his fingers inches away from the newborns face and seconds from killing him but Akira was the one who caught his fathers arm, stopping him. This arm stumbled , struggling to keep a hold of his father who didn't even move. This father was far more powerful than Akira.

" You dare try to stop me? Having this newborn brings shame to the family name. Why haven't you killed him. "

His tone dark and unloving.

"..Wasn't it you who said that I need to grow up and start taking responsibility for my actions? My mistakes ?.... He is my underling....I...I chose him."

"Oh really? Is that so...

His father slowly removed himself, glancing at Rin with disgust before slapping his son across the face.

" Very well but I expect you to cooperate from now on..."

"...yes..sir..."

"And if there is any trouble with your pet?

"....There won't be...but if there is...I shall handle it..."

His father turned to leave. As he reached to door, he stopped for a brief moment to speak.

"My disappointment in you never ceases to grow and amaze me."

He shut the door behind him and Akira immediately sat on his bed next to Rin. His body shaking and trembling in fear. His fathers aura was deathly and terrifying. Akira covered his face, not allowing Rin to see his tears and kept his sobbing silent but Rin would be able to sense and feel his pain and sorrow.

When being told of how the liquid was only to satisfy Rin could only nod before going back to his glass. He was able to get use to the tablet rather quickly, feeling the hunger pull away as he finished. Once he placed his glass in the floor Akira began to speak, surprising him of what he told him.

...I owe you an apology Rin...Please know that I never meant to turn you. You were honestly just supposed to be a one-night stand, but I...somehow...lost control of myself...”

As bad as that apology was the white haired man seemed to feel that Akira was being genuine. The fact that there even was an apology took him off guard. Breathing a sigh Rin gave Akira a pat on the knee and attempted to speak. But when he did Akira spoke of his father coming and to not interfere with whatever happened between the two. Before he knew it the man was already up and in front of him as if to protect him. Not soon after an older man came into the room. Rin had never felt so uneasy it horrifyed by a look in his entire life. But he knew that the older man was dangerous. As Akira’s father glanced over him Rin made sure not to meet his eye,as a means to calm himself. But it faulterer once the older man came close and attacked him. Fear grasped tightly as he was greeted with sharp nails, feeling a small scream escape his lips.”I’m going to die...I’ve done no wrong, but he wants to kill me.”Preparing for the worst Rin braced himself to what would come next. But Akira had stopped his father before he could deal the blow. The white haired man watched as the two argued, gripping his own arm as the conversation went on. In those few seconds he could tell just how horrible a man Akira’s father was and how fearful Akira was of him. Once the older man left with a slap to Akira and a look of disgust towards himself Rin could only look at the other man as he sat back down and covered his face to sob. Such pain sorrow left a bad taste in his mouth. He had to stop it. Wiping away his own tears Rin came close to Akira’s side and lightly embraced him.” I...I forgive you,”he softly spoke before running a hand through his hair.” Let it out if you need...I’m right here. Akira I forgive you,and I’m sorry...”

Akria never wanted this to happen, let alone allow his underling to see him in such a poor state. He wanted to push the other away, but it had been so long since someone comforted him. After a few minutes Akira regained his composure rubbing his eyes which were now slightly puffy and red. He cleared his throat before dropping his hands and smiling at his underling as if nothing happened.

"I'm fine. Now enough about me - what about you. Hm?"

He slowly stood.

"I take it the blood tablets satisfy you? That's good. "

He crossed his arms in front of him, glancing at his door.

"The sun will be rising soon. I should take you to a guest room to sleep but..."

He turned to Rin.

"If you wanna sleep with me tonight I'll allow it. You are in a new place and might feel uncomfortable , also its not uncommon for new vampires to have difficulty sleeping during the day....What do you wanna do ?"

Rin was rather surprised that Akira could draw away so quickly from such a violent discussion. Rin could feel that he was embarrassed that he had seen him in such a state. So he wouldn’t push any further. When Akira asked if he would want to have him sleep with him Run could only give the man a questioning look.” Nothing against you, but I don’t know if sleeping in the same bed so soon is the best idea now. I’m still mad about the being turned thing. And thanks for saying that I was only a one night stand for you. Does great for confidence.” He sighs before slowly rising from the bed.” Do I need to look out for any other members of your family?”

• 2 weeks later...

Akira fell silent for a moment, shrugging. He sat back down in his bed, getting comfortable.

"...Shiro and Dash. There my siblings and..then there's Susan. I hate her ."

He muttered bluntly before laying down and sighing softly.

"I guess you'll meet everyone tomorrow...Our main butler, Sebastian is standing at the door.. He'll take you to your room. If you have trouble sleeping then just call for me. " He turned his back to Rin, slowly closing his eyes.

"I'll see you soon. Night. "

Outside his bedroom door was the vampire from earlier who greeted Akira and Rin when they first entered. He wore a butler's uniform, and hard long back hair slipped back into a tight pony tail, his eyes a silver grey. He stood before Rin, offering him a sad smile.

"Shall I take you to your room Rin?"

Listening to the other members of Akira’s family, Rin made a mental note to not forget the names. At some point he would be face to face with these people,and if it’s like anything like Akira’s father, he would have to be careful. Seeing also that Akira was ready to rest himself he would make his way out of the room.” Good night Akira. See you...” Once he left Rin slightly shied away from the butler, not truly comfortable with being alone without Akira nearby.” Uh...I suppose that would be best. I wouldn’t think it would be safe going anywhere else in the house now.”

Sebastian guided Rin to a guest room, opening the door for him. The room was large and luxurious.

"Good night.."

He gave the boy a slight nod before closing the door behind him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ Next Day }

Akira barged into Rin's bedroom wearing silk PJ's. His shirt was completely unbutton, flaunting his flawless abs and hair was a mess but but that only added to his beauty.

"Hey Rin. Wake up. "

He smirked, nudging the boy. His eyes flowing red.

"Breakfast is ready. You wanna eat? "

He asked , staring down at the other. If Rin joined him , he would most likely meet his siblings who were a probably eating down stairs.

Glancing around the large room Rin waved as the butler left him on his own.” What have I even gotten into? What even is going on...?” Too tired to even think about the situation he stripped to his underwear and crawled into the large bed,surprisingly sleeping much quicker than he figured. His dreams uneventful until he was nudged. Grunting softly Rin opened one eye to see Akira over him,smirking. Riding to sit up he rubbed his eyes and grunted at the man.” I guess...I really don’t want to see any more of your family. I was scared pretty well with your father alone.”

• Saga locked this topic