The demons bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Your twin..?" Kara's brow burrowed in confusion. "You must mean Yukie... But, w-why is it my fault? He showed up out of nowhere and kidnapped me! I was terrified!" He shook his head in frustration. "Why should I care about his feelings when he didn't care about mine?"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

“He cared enough to be gentle with you and take you home...he also wanted to help your flower shop allowing you full access to his flower gardens” ayme replied being a little more patient and level headed. “To be fair my brother could have waited for me to get you instead of stealing you for both of us”

• 5 weeks later...

"What are you talking about?" Kara glared at him. "You think I should be grateful because he didn't kidnap me as badly as he could've? You think that makes it any better?"

“No, it doesn’t but what’s happened has happened and your better off sticking to the script and going along with us” Ayme replied in annoyance as he took a breath and calmed himself. “I will keep him in check if you at least try to get to know him.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Saga locked this topic