The demons bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"You won't even let me cry..." Kara mumbled before falling asleep. His body was incredibly exhausted and sick, so it didn't take much for him to lose consciousness.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

Yukie of course didn’t sleep after that comment staying up the rest of the night as he thought over his plans and eventually left the room going out to his garden to feed his beloved koi fish and watch the stars his mind deeply troubled.

Kara awoke in the early morning. At first he couldn't remember where he was, but then it all came rushing back to him. He glanced around with wide eyes, terrified that Yukie would be there. He let out a sigh of relief when he didn't see the demon and raised his bruised hand to lightly touch the wound on his neck. A whimper of pain escaped his lips and he quickly removed his fingers.

After a moment of hesitation Kara stepped out of the bed. His legs immediately gave out from the exhaustion of the previous day. The fever had only gotten worse, and Kara was left whimpering on the floor. His vision was blurred and he felt incredibly dizzy. Tears stung at his eyes as he weekly tried and failed to pull himself back to his feet. But Yukie's words echoed in his mind 'all you do is cry.' Kara sniffled and blinked back the tears.

“...you look like shit” yukie replied as he stood in the doorway looking frustrated and annoyed another demon currently visiting his home and in a way pissing off yukie to his already grumpy morning as he sighed. “Breakfast is in the dining room if your hungry”

Kara flinched at the sound of Yukie's voice. He didn't know why the demon was so angry. "I..." Kara bit his lip to stop himself from saying anything and tried again to stand up. This time when his legs gave out he didn't even try to stand up again. Instead he pressed his burning forehead against the cool floor. He couldn't even tell if Yukie was still in the room, everything was a painful blur. He tried to say that he couldn't stand up, but it just came out as mumbling nonsense.

“....damn fever” yukie mumbled as he threw off his clothes and tossed some human ones on and picked up his mate the demon going back to the human world with ease as he walked into a hospital and handed his mate over to a nurse not stupid enough to try and fix everything himself.

Kara whimpered softly as his body was lifted from the ground. The soft touch against his skin was soothing. He leaned into the demon’s body, lightly gripping the edge of his shirt.

His eyes fluttered open as he felt himself being set down in a hospital bed. “No…” He cried out through the haze of his fever. “D-don’t leave me alone… I don't want to d-die alone…” His eyes watered as he weekly clung to the edge of Yukie’s shirt. He was too feverish and disoriented to think about who exactly he was talking about. All he knew was that the comfort of another person’s presence was being taken away. “Please don't leave me…” He repeated.

“shhh it’s okay I won’t leave you” yukie whispered gently holding his mates hands as he watched the people walk around the hospital. The doctors of course checking on them and giving medications as needed to his mates iv bag.

“I'm sorry I'm no good…” Kara mumbled, his eyes slowly closing again. “I'm sorry I just cry…” He kept holding onto Yukie with what little strength he had left. “I'm sorry… Please… Don’t throw me away…”

“It’s okay to cry” yukie whispered softly as he kissed his mates cheek and just sat beside him holding his hand close. “I won’t leave you...but you need to sleep okay your sick” yukie added as he covered his mate up with the blanket a little more.

"I... I don't wanna die..." Kara murmured before falling unconscious. His grip on Yukie's shirt loosened and his body went limp. His hand still held onto the demon's shirt, although there was no remaining strength. A few stray tears ran down Kara's flushed cheeks as he lay helplessly in Yukie's arms.

“You won’t die...the branding mark doesn’t allow it” yukie replied with a huff as he moved under the covers with his mate changing into a soft white bunny as he licked his mates tears away and snuggled closer to him taking on a more simple form the doctors wouldn’t notice or kick out in a half an hour.

Kara slept for a few hours until his fever finally broke. Finally his eyes opened and he slowly sat up. He looked around with a confused frown. For a moment he wondered if it had all been some kind of dream, but when he touched the brand on his neck he knew it had been real. The time while he had been sick was a blur, so he wasn't sure what exactly had happened. "Did he throw me out..?" He wondered aloud, not noticing the fluffy creature hiding under the covers.

“No I took you to a hospital…you where pretty sick with a fever” yukie replied as he yawned and stretched out his floppy ears in his paws as he licked and cleaned them the cute bunny all relaxed and just watching over his mate.

Kara yelped in surprise at the sound of Yukie's voice. He looked around the room with wide eyes for a moment before noticing Yukie's presence. "What..?" He stared down at the bunny for a moment. "Yukie...?"

“Yes?” Yukie asked as he sat up more and looked at his mate his nose twitching adorably as he moved and stood on his back legs trying to look taller then he was.

"H-how... W-why are you a bunny?" Kara rubbed his eyes, trying to understand what he was seeing. It felt like he was still feverish and having some kind of crazy dream.

“Because they wouldn’t let me stay all night with you so this was an easier form to take so I could keep my promise not to leave you” yukie replied as he hopped off the bed and changed back the man instantly naked as he was glad the door was shut.

"Your promise...?" Kara's cheeks flushed as the memories started to clear up. It was incredibly embarrassing to remember the way he clung to the demon and begged him to say. "I... I wasn't thinking straight..." He mumbled. "You didn't have to stay." A soft gasp escaped his lips as Yukie changed forms, revealing his naked body. Kara quickly looked away, his face bright red. "W-what are you doing?" He squeaked, both hands moving to cover his eyes.

“Well I believe my clothes where to big for tiny rabbit me” yukie replied as he slipped his clothes back on with a devious smirk and sat back down in his chair. “Open your eyes I’m decent enough” yukie added as he was busy playing on his phone the demon checking in with his household.

Kara peeked between his fingers to make sure Yukie was telling the truth before lowering his hands. "Y-you could have at least warned me..." He mumbled, his cheeks still red. "So... Um..." He hesitated for a moment. "W-what are you going to do to me now..?" He asked softly.

“Well since your better I thought we could grab lunch and maybe you could show me your flower shop” yukie admitted since seeing how they where already there in the human world he would find it stupid to go all the way back so soon. “Then we could get dinner and spend the weekend st your place, so I could get to know you a little”

Kara blinked in surprise at the demon's words. He had honestly been expecting that he would be dragged back to Yukie's home and tormented some more. "I... I can go home?" He asked softly. A faint hint of a smile crossed his face and he dropped his gaze to his lap. "Thank you..." He murmured. It felt strange to be so happy and thankful just to be allowed to visit his own home.

“I’ve been working on something in your home so you can go home and be at home with me when you want” yukie explained as he set down clothes for his mate to wear.

"How would that work..? Is it some sort of teleportation?" Kara asked. He picked up the clothes and blushed softly before looking back up at Yukie. "W-would you look away please?"

• Saga locked this topic