The demons bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I don't need you to keep me safe." Kara glared at the stranger. "All you've d-done is threaten and kidnap me. I don't want you watching me." He wiped his eyes on his sleeve. "F-for all I know you could be t-trying to drug me with this food so you can chain me up. You keep saying that I'm being rude, but your kidnapped me." His shoulders still trembled. He knew that he should stop talking. This person could kill him at any moment. "W-why do you expect me to be polite to you?" He looked away again. "I don't even know your name..." he mumbled.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

“...my name is yukie...it means snow or if you look deeper gift of beauty and gift of god” yukie explained trying to keep some patience as he sighed finding his mates stubbornness cute but also exhausting. “Stay put I’ll be back with the branding iron “ yukie replied already annoyed and tiered by his days activities as he left and went down the hallway to grab his seal.

"Wha..?" Kara's blood ran cold at the man's words. Branding iron... This crazy person was actually going to brand him. Kara didn't move until Yukie was out of the room, but as soon as the man was out of sight Kara threw the blanket of and stumbled to his feet. He bolted in the opposite direction that Yukie had gone, blindly running through the strange halls as he searched for some kind of exit.

“You can’t hide from me in my home” yukie replied as he followed Kara easily tracking his scent the demon waving a hand as all of the doors locked along with the windows trapping his prey inside of the house. “You’ll just tire yourself out running from me and then the rest of my night will be easy to get you settled into bed”

Kara slammed his fists against the windows, trying to break the glass. "Stay away from me!" He screamed, his eyes filling with tears again. "Just leave me alone you monster!" He kept beating his fists against the window until his hands were bruised and bleeding.

“Oh hush” yukie replied instantly grabbing his mate and holding him down as he branded his neck the branding quite beautiful and having taken a lot of work to make. He waited a few seconds until he pulled the branding iron away and looked at the mark before a servent took the branding iron away leaving some pain pills and burn cream along with bandages behind as yukie gently applied the cream and wrapped his mates wound trying to not hold him to tightly.

Kara screamed in pure agony as the burning hot metal pressed against his skin. His body shook at the overwhelming pain before going limp as he fainted. The pain, fear, and confusion finally taking it's toll on his body. His slight form lay motionless in Yukie's arms. Tears still ran down his cheeks and blood dripped from his loosened fists, but finally he was at peace.

“Humans are so weak” yukie mumbled as he picked up his mate and carried him to his room stripping Kara down and washing him Nice and clean before drying him off and tucking him naked in the bed and sending his clothes off to be washed the demon then taking his own bath and distressing leaving his mate to sleep in his huge bed.

Kara awoke with a start after a short rest. He jerked into a sitting position and immediately cried out in pain as the skin on his neck moved. He looked around with wide eyes for a moment before realizing that he was completely naked. His eyes began to water as the events of the day began to come back to him. What had Yukie done to him while he was unconscious..? Kara would be able to tell if Yukie had raped him... Right? He curled up gingerly, trying not to bump his new wounds, and began to cry softly. His head hurt from all the crying and he could tell that he was dehydrated. How could this be happening? How could this nightmare be real?

“ I’ve come to the conclusion all you do is cry” yukie replied coming out of the giant bathroom his body covered in soap and water as he looked at his mate having been concerned when he heard him crying. “Come sir with me in the bath” he replied gently wanting to give his pet the chance to listen before he forced him to follow the demon willing to listen to his bride if his request wasn’t to unreasonable.

Kara jumped at the sound of the demon's voice and immediately covered away from the man. "S-stay away from me!" He sobbed, trying to scoot to the other edge of the bed without hurting himself anymore. "Please..." He hiccuped weakly. "Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?" He curled up into a ball, still shaking badly. "Why do you h-hate me enough to do this? I just... I just want to go home..."

Yukie sighed as he went over and grabbed Kara by the arm and pulled him with ease to the bathroom and with a simple wave of his hand a chain and cuff wrapped around his mates foot making it easier for him to chain him to the floor to keep his precious pet close. “Now then I don’t want to hear any more about going home you live here!” Yukie snapped as he grabbed his mate a little roughly and forced him into the tub the demon knowing all to well his prey couldn’t fight back against his strength.

Kara cried out in pain and fear as he was dragged out of the bed. He gasped as the chain appeared around his foot. He flinched at the way Yukie snapped at him. "Please..." He whimpered. Another yelp of pain escaped his lips as he was pulled into the tub. The water seeped through his bandages and brought another wave of pain to his wounds. He didn't even try to fight the demon anymore, he was too terrified of what might happen next. "Please don't hurt me anymore..."

“...just sit and relax...” yukie mumbled as he sulked the demon clearly in a shitty mood as he pulled his pet into his lap and wrapped his arms around Kara keeping him quite close to his own body as a maid brought some cold drinks for them and left blushing. “You are my mate...you will eat with me sleep with me and bathe with me” yukie replied being a little more gentle as he made his mate look into his eyes.

Kara kept trembling, his hands moved in a weak attempt to cover his exposed body. He was only able to meet Yukie's gaze for a few moments before attempting to look away. "I just..." He shut his eyes, trying not to cry. "I just don't understand..." He said softly. "B-but please don't hurt me anymore... P-please..."

“I’m not alway rough” yukie mumbled as he pulled his mate closer his hand snaking between Kara’s legs as he gently stoked his pets member.

Kara gasped at the feeling of Yukie's hand on his length. "N-no, please!" He squirmed to back away from the man, his body shaking even more. "Please n-no more..." He lightly pressed his hands against Yukie's chest, trying to distance himself without offending the man. "H-haven't you already done enough?" He hiccuped softly. "Please..."

“Sshhh just relax I won’t do more then this...you need to learn to trust me” yukie whispered as he removed the bandages with his free hand and exposed the wound the demon looking at it for a moment before pulling his mates body closer and continued pleasuring him his younger gently licking the wound his saliva having some nice healing properties as he continued to care for his mate.

"N-no.... P-please..." Kara tried to keep his body away from the other male's. But he wasn't strong enough and soon felt his body pressed against the larger man. "H-hurts..." He whimpered as the bandages were pulled away from the sensitive skin. The feeling of Yukie's tongue was strangely soothing, and somehow made some of the pain melt away. Kara whined in fear and confusion as his body started to react to the gentle touches. Despite the pain and terror he was actually getting hard. He was a complete virgin so the feeling of someone else's hand on his bare skin was entirely new.

He bit his lip to hold back a moan, not wanting Yukie to think that he was actually enjoying this.

“It’s okay” yukie whispered softly as he continued caring for the wound and stroking his mates member wanting him to cum and be more relaxed enough to at least allow his master to touch and care for him. “I’m not causing any pain”

Kara squirmed under the man’s touch, trying to escape the unwanted pleasure. He pressed his face against Yukie’s shoulder, trying to hide his face from the world. Despite his best efforts to contain his voice he couldn't prevent a few whimpers of pleasure from escaping. His attempts to pull away from Yukie’s hand only grew more desperate as he approached climax. One of Kara’s own hand slipped down to weekly pull at Yukie’s wrist, trying to stop the touching. His other hand moved up to cover his mouth, hoping to hold back the sounds of pleasure.

“Poor thing being so shy” yukie whispered with a small chuckle enjoying seeing his mate squirm at his touch and moan ever so slightly making him all the more happy with his choice of mate. He chuckled a little at the weak attempt to pull his hand away and gently took his mates hand and had him stroke his own member his hand gently on top of Kara’s as he watched the human pleasure himself.

Kara sobbed and tried to pull his hand away from his own cock. His hips trembled in pleasure as he tried desperately to hold back his orgasm. “N-no more… Please…” He begged weakly. “N-no more…” His eyes lifted to meet Yukie's gaze, his emerald eyes sparkling with tears of humiliation.

“...I trust you’ll listen then” yukie mumbled as he squeezed his mates member and kissed his mates head and with a sigh stopped his tormenting having found the lesson sinking in finally. He was glad that his pet had finally looked him in the eyes he was less angry with him. “From now on behave and listen or I’ll punish you okay?” Yukie whispered as he showered his mate in soft kisses and just held him close.

Kara let out a soft hiccup and nodded. He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against Yukie’s shoulder again. His body still trembled but his panicked breathing slowly began to return to normal. “Please… I-I’ll do what you tell me to… Just don't hurt me anymore.”

• Saga locked this topic