The demons bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“It’s late you need to sleep” yukie whispered as he snuggled his mate and got out setting him down gently on his feet before handing him a giant fluffy towel to dry off with. “Dry off and crawl into bed I’m going to check on everyone and lock up and I’ll be back” yukie replied gently kissing his mates head as he left a silver robe appearing around his body as he left the room the chain slipping off his pets leg so he could crawl into bed.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

Kara took his time drying himself off so that his erection would go away. He was tired and scared enough that it wasn't too different to calm his body. When he was dry he carefully hung the towel up before hurrying to the bed and slipping under the covers. He hated that he was still naked, it made him feel so exposed and vulnerable especially after Yukie had touched him like that. He shuddered and curled up in a tight ball. He shut his eyes tightly and hoped that Yukie would be gone long enough for him to fall asleep alone like this.

“ all I have is a nightgown in your size you are pretty tiny” yukie replied coming back in as he tossed the clothes to the bed and turned around not looking so the boy could change in peace.

Kara flinched at the feeling of something hitting the covers above him. He hesitantly sat up and peeked out at Yukie. “Th… Thank you…” He mumbled as he slipped on the nightgown. It bothered him that he still didn't have any pants or underwear, but at least it was something. "I'm dressed..." He mumbled once the nightgown was on.

“ I’ll make sure to go out and buy you something nice to wear tomorrow...it’s going to snow soon so you’ll need warm clothes” yukie explained as he crawled into bed beside his mate and watched him for a moment. “Do you need anything else? Food another blanket?” Yukie asked gently wanting his new mate comfy.

"I..." Kara started to say that he didn't know, but stopped himself. "Could I get some water..?" He asked after a moment of silence. His head hurt terribly and his lips felt dry and chapped. "If that's okay..." It felt strange to be asking for something after everything that Yukie had done to him.

“Of course...want me to show you where the kitchen is?” Yukie asked gently brushing a few strands of his mates hair slightly seeming to check if Kara had a fever or was slightly ill. “If not I can get it for you”

Kara's face was considerably warmer than normal. Kara himself hadn't noticed the heat. He just assumed the pain was from the injuries and dehydration. Besides, it would make sense for him to be exhausted after everything he had been through today. His eyes slowly closed as he felt Yukie's had against his skin. Why did the demon's skin feel so soothingly cool..?

“Seems you have a slight fever” yukie mumbled as he gently slid out of the bed and picked up Kara taking his mate with him as he carried him toward the kitchen sitting him on a soft chair before setting down a cold glass of water and two small blue pills that where pain medicine to help Kara feel a little better. “Take this” he added before digging around in the fridge and pulling out leftovers and put them in the microwave.

Kara whimpered softly as he was lifted up. He just wanted to go to sleep. He hesitated for a moment before taking the pills and drinking down the entire glass of water. He slowly leaned forward, resting his head against the cool table. "Can I ask a question?" He asked softly.

“Yeah go ahead” yukie replied setting down the food and a fork for Kara as he looked at him quite curious to what his mates question would be. The demon moving a chair and sitting across from him as he waited patiently.

"What should I call you..?" Kara asked softly. "I know you told me your name... But am I allowed to call you that?" His eyes fluttered closed. "I just don't want to make you mad again... I don't want to get hurt anymore." It was starting to get hard for him to think clearly.

“You can call me yukie” yukie replied gently as he chuckled finding his exhausted mate cute and got up gently kissing his head before picking him up again not wanting to take the chance of his mate walking back to their room. “I promise you from now on I’ll try to mind my temper when angry” yukie explained with a small smile.

Kara's eyes opened halfway and he stared up at Yukie for a moment. "But... Aren't I your slave...?" He asked softly. "Wouldn't it be rude for me to use your name..?" He closed his eyes again. "I guess I just don't know how this works... I've never been someone's slave before..."

“Your not my slave, your my mate” yukie replied stubbornly as he sighed. “In this world you hold just as much power over the household as I do...Everyone will do as you say without question” yukie explained as he kissed his mates head and carried him back to the bed so he could sleep. “We are equals which means that I have to at least consider your requests also hence why I didn’t fully claim you like I wanted to.” Yukie added as he tucked Kara back into the warm covers.

"But you chained my up... and b-branded me..." Kara sniffled softly. "T-that's what you do to animals... N-not someone that's your equal..." He shivered slightly. "I just want to understand... I-it seems like you hate me but I don't know why... I don't know what I ever did to you..." He looked up at Yukie, his eyes sparkling with tears again. "I don't understand..."

“The brand is to protect you from the feral demons that would kill or claim you in this world...it’s to protect you” yukie replied as he sat beside his mate on the bed and wiped away some tears not liking his bride crying. “And to be fair you got chained up for being stubborn and now you actually listen to me and behave” yukie pointed out as he laid down on top of the blankets and snuggled Kara...”...I know what I did kidnapping and forcing you to be my bride was wrong...but for the last thousand of years, I’ve been so lonely so even if you hate me for the rest of eternity and refuse to ever love me I’d be happy knowing that I had family to come home to even if it was a forced family”

"But it hurt so much..." Kara curled up into a ball. "I-I was scared, a-and you hurt me... A-and... I miss my home... I don't know why you picked me... There are people who are all alone and don't have anywhere to live, why not find someone who wants to come live with you..?" He hid his face under the covers. "I-I just lost my Granny... T-the house and the s-shop... I w-wanted to keep them safe for her. B-but now the h-house is going to f-fall apart and the s-shop will go out of business. A-and I-I can't even keep things from the house..."

"W-why would you want me as your bride..? Especially since you h-hate me so much..." He hiccuped weakly.

“I don’t hate you...I’ve just never dated so I’m not exactly sure what I’m doing” yukie replied as he gently rubbed his mates back. “We can get things from your home and if you want you can run you shop still...I’ll even let you use flowers from my personal garden” yukie added as he sat up and looked down at his mate. “I’ve been looking out for you since we met...you where the only human who was nice to me and smiled...you where the only one who could see me”

"Y-you must have the wrong person..." Kara mumbled. "I don't remember meeting you, and I f-feel like I would." He lightly bit his lip and peeked out from his covers. "But... I..." He hesitated for a moment, his cheeks were flushed from the fever but also from embarrassment. "If... I-If you actually liked me and w-wanted to date and stuff..." He hid under the covers again. "N-never mind..."

“Oh no no you have to continue you can’t leave me hanging like this tell me!” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he snuggled his mate more curious to what he was talking about.

"I was g-gonna say that you c-could've just said so... A-and I could've helped you, so you'd know what would make me l-like you more..." He curled up a little tighter. "I guess that's kinda dumb though... S-so just forget it...."

“Would you have really just come with me to my home or go out with me if I had just asked?” Yukie asked his eyes watching his mate as he frowned playing with a lock of Kara’s hair his mind seriously wondering if he had gone about finding a mate the wrong way.

"I would have at least given you a chance..." Kara mumbled. "We could have started as f-friends and then got to know each other better." He lightly bit his lip. "I guess it's just dumb to even mention it. It's too late for that kind of thing..." He closed his eyes.

“I’m sorry for being so horrible to you and forceful...demons are cold hearted creatures...I need to remember your human and my customs of kidnapping and marking are frowned upon in your culture” yukie explained as he sighed and snuggled down with his mate quietly listening to his heartbeat and breathing finding the sound comforting.

• Saga locked this topic