The demons bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah it’s just like a portal between worlds” yukie replied as he suddenly blushed and turned away putting his hands up to cover his eyes to make sure he couldn’t see out of respect for his mate.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

Kara let out a soft sigh of relief as Yukie turned away. He was somewhat surprised that the demon had actually respected his wishes based off what he had done the previous night. He quickly dressed himself and folded up the nightgown he had removed. "Okay... I'm all dressed." He said softly.

“So what are you hungry for?” Yukie asked as he looked down at his mate the demon slightly wanting to hold his mates hand but...he didn’t want to be rejected and just behaved himself picking up his overnight bag as he went down the hall to pay the hospital bills.

"I'm not sure... Probably just something fast since I didn't eat anything since lunch yesterday..." Kara frowned and brushed his hair over the brand on his neck, trying not to think about what had happened the previous night. He wondered if Yukie would react badly if he noticed Kara covering up the mark.

“...I can take you to a cafe” yukie replied as he finished paying and noticed his mate trying to hide the mark but said nothing and continued walking outside having a man bring his car around front. “Anything in particular you want to eat?” Yukie asked not looking at his mate somewhat in his own mindset the man slightly ignoring Kara.

"Not really..." Kara bit his lip and stopped walking. "Actually... I think it would be best if I just go home." He said softly. "I'm sure I have some leftovers." He looked down at the ground. "I'm grateful for you letting me leave, and taking me to the hospital. But..." He trailed off. It wasn't like he actually wanted to be alone, far from it. But being around Yukie made him incredibly anxious, and when he couldn't tell what the demon was thinking it made him even more nervous.

“Do you hate being with me so much you hide your mark?” Yukie asked his voice surprisingly full of sadness and hurt as he looked away not wanting Kara to see the sadness in his eyes. “If you don’t want me around just say so and I’ll leave but don’t disgrace me or my household by hiding the fact you belong to it”

Kara bit his lip and stared at the ground. "I still don't understand what this mark is..." He said softly. "Last night was such a blur of confusion... All I know if that I didn't have a choice about it and it was painful..." He lifted his eyes again to look at Yukie. "I just don't understand. I don't know why you're suddenly being nice to me after hurting me so much, and I don't understand why you want me to be proud of something that was not only forced on me, but I know nothing about."

He lightly ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry, I'm still just confused and overwhelmed... And I feel like people will just stare at a scar like this."

“...I doubt most humans would be able to see it, it’s a demon mark...I have to look human to be seen here so you shouldn’t worry about the stares” yukie replied looking at his mate fully as he bit his lip and looked away before finally deciding to just tell his feelings. “The mark is to keep you from being killed by other demons. You cannot be in my world and not be marked or you’ll be hurt by worse demons then me. Trust me they would chain you up in a small room and only nearly keep you alive and you would never leave their chambers until you died from either poor heath or suicide” yukie whispered his voice shaking. “I’m trying to be better then others of my kind and I’m trying to give you more freedom and trust the mark had to happen so you wouldn’t die on me and so no one else would steal you. You should be happy your mark didn’t result in being another gods toy for most of your life” yukie mumbled remembering how he had ended up in his current household the demon having told his reasoning based on his path after his soul had been sold to a demon as a bride.

Kara shuddered at the idea of being chained up in a tiny room. He still wasn't entirely convinced that Yukie wasn't going to do that himself. "But you were the one who took me to your world in the first place... So you put me in such a dangerous situation." He stared down at the ground. "And then when I wanted to go somewhere safe you just h-hurt me." He lightly bit his lip and brought his hand up to lightly touch the scar. "I just don't understand why you think I would understand, let alone be happy, about the situation."

“...fine I’ll grant you three wishes for anything you want as long as it’s in my power, I’ll do it as an apology” yukie replied with a frown.

Kara's brow furrowed at the man's offer. "I..." He shook his head. "You just don't get it do you..? No matter what I say, you just don't understand what I'm even upset about... Do you?" He let out a soft sigh and began to walk towards the street. "I'm going home..."

“...I can’t undo the mark...it’s a binding contract” yukie replied as he frowned and followed his pet not liking him wandering off. “You are angry at me for giving you companionship and a better life where you won’t every have to worry about anything...I fully take care of you as a mate should but yet your angry over the past which I can’t change” yukie replied keeping up easily with Kara.

Kara kept his gaze on the ground, blinking back his tears. "Like I said, you just don't get it. No matter how I say it you just think that you're the one who knows what's best for me. It's like I'm just a cat or a dog. You don't care what I actually want. It's just what you think I need. Maybe you are giving me the best life I could ever imagine, but it's meaningless if it's forced on me."

“Then what do you want...to live your life working non stop and selling flowers? I mean don’t you want some adventure hell some fun and maybe a lover to be by your side?” Yukie asked trying to make his mate happy but clearly not knowing what they needed.

"Yes, I do want to have some fun in my life. I do want to find a lover." Kara took a shaky breath. "But I didn't want someone like you. I didn't want to be forced into it. I'd rather have spent the rest of my life single than be your prisoner."

He paused for a moment before looking up at Yukie sadly. "I know I said that if you had approached me like a normal person then things might've worked out... But the more I talk to you the more I realize that it's impossible. You just don't understand the most basic things about humans..."

“...then stay here alone...hate me for not knowing things and instead of teaching me just throw me away like the selfish humans around you always do to others not like themselves!” Yukie yelled as he looked away tears down his face as the young prince stormed off and walked away from his mate his heart broken and the demon needing...no wanting to be alone.

"I'm the selfish one?" Kara glared after the man, his eyes still watering. Somehow that made him incredibly angry. Why was it his responsibility to teach this monster? It wasn't like Yukie had asked him for help, or had even shown him some kind of basic respect. All he had done was was hurt him and treat him like a pet. Why was Kara the selfish one for not wanting to be that kind of person?

Kara shook his head and began to walk home.

Yukie of course by now had gone home and was sulking watching his mate through a mirror as he huffed and sped some wine and just watched Kara trying to plan out his next mood and so what ignored his twin who had finally woken up from his week of sleep and watched with yukie curiously. “I can go fetch him...make him join you for dinner” ayme replied hating seeing his identical twin upset.

Kara got himself home after just a few minutes. He picked up the bag of groceries from the previous day and put everything away. Fortunately nothing had gone bad from such a short period. He stared at the food in his fridge for a few moments before putting his hair up in a ponytail and starting to get ingredients out.

Yukie of course sulked and watched more annoyed with how easily his pet was fine with yukie not being around as he huffed and drank some tea.

Kara made himself spaghetti like he had intended to do the night before. About halfway through he realized he was making twice as much as he needed. His eyes watered slightly as he remembered the hole left in his life now that his grandma was gone. He took a deep breath and finished cooking, then sat down and began to eat.

“Your so mean breaking his heart like that” ayme mumbled as he watched his brothers mate the identical twin frowning as he looked down at Kara and walked over to the table taking up the empty seat.

• 3 weeks later...

Kara gasped and jumped at the sound of someone's voice. He looked around with wide eyes until they landed on the demon. He gasped and stumbled to his feet. "W-what are you doing here?" He yelped.

“I’m seeing why my twin is so hung up on a human he’s refusing to eat and now has locked himself away in his room” ayme replied with a frown as he sat down and looked at the food making a face. “I’ve traced the problem back to you and the fact you most likely broke his heart”

• Saga locked this topic