Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Oh ma' lord

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
what a ..picture u put in my head

tenor.gif?itemid=5466764

Tomorrow my bf will come and pic me up with the car so we safetly can go to his place.......

but i dont wanna go ._.

I have lots oh nice "me-time" here in my flat ..playing game and drawing and so...

It will be nice.... but at this moment... i dont wanna go ._______.

AAaaaaaaarrrrgghhh! I forgot about your artistic imagination full of perverse things! Ha, buuuuut- I... I wrote it really.... very..... specifically. (cough) I'm so sorry! But heeey! It really hurts and I can't eat well (cries) My jaaaaaaw!!

tumblr_inline_mws4hs6cRw1qmwlci.gif

Oh, usually when I say i don't want to go anywhere, it's a really great day in the end :o I feel it will be a really good day for you! :cool:

yeah i know

T_____T yeah i know it will be oki, but i will stay at his plays for a couple of days. At leats i will contine to play my pirate game :3

i do think i need miljo-change so i can feel good when going back home ^^

Im happy u could go to your dentist.

i need to cut my haaiir i can make a palm tree on my head now.

I've always loved washing and hanging clothes .... but now that I read yaoi I feel very much like Yuuki-kun from "Koi ga Ochitara" and I spontaneously smile hehe :3

I've always loved washing and hanging clothes .... but now that I read yaoi I feel very much like Yuuki-kun from "Koi ga Ochitara" and I spontaneously smile hehe :3

And here's one of the next mangas I'm going to read. Thank you, Aoi Yuki! foxy2

Im Fiinnaallyy back home.

I missed my computer, my deskt, my pencils. aahhh it feeels so good to be home, but i did have a nice week with lots of video game playing ^^

Im A PIRATE

Hi

:_red_fox 3 You are welcome! I'm happy and believe me, it's an adorable manga.

I love Ueda Aki and "Koi ga Ochitara" It is one of those manga that has a special place in my heart. So I purchased both the original manga and the DRAMA CD. Then I also attended an event where together with the Drap magazine, which included the first chapter of the second volume entitled "Koi ga Michitara", there was a keyring, with Yuuki-kun, Hishimoto -san and the famous persimmons hanging from Yuuki's window. .

U5dGR7b.jpg

I hope that some good-hearted angel will be able to retrieve them to translate them so that I can also read the next chapters of the second volume. Hishimoto-san is one of my absolute favorites seme.

sorry, maybe I talked too much, but I was happy to read your comment and to have given you a good idea to read:leaf:

That's awesome! Get all the merch!! It's great how excited you are about it ❤

Can't wait to read it. I might actually do it tonight after I read the other two in line, lol.

Thank you again! ❤

During the quarantine I saw and read a lot of yaoi and shounen ai. That was a mistake because- Ya know, I'm like

tumblr_pghmo2h9fj1xf9gzno2_540.gifv

tumblr_peeld8mtAc1xf9gzno4_r2_400.gifv

Literally.

So call me maybe (wink)