Stranger Than Fiction (Shisu-Chan00+BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

The man running the front desk gave Luke and Jude a rather nasty look. When Jude stepped forward, he flashed the man his kindest smile. "Do you have any rooms available?" He asked.

The man looked over at them, and rolled his eyes. "I only got one beds," he said in a thick southern accent.

Jude looked over at Luke, before turning his head back towards tge man. "That'll have to do." The man sighed, and went to work on his computer. "Any pets?" He asked, looking up at them. Jude couldn't help but crack a smile, and shook his head. "No. It's just me and him." The man seemed tl cringe when they said it would just be the two. The man quickly gave them their keys, so Jude grabbed them, before walking out. "Asshole." Jude said as he lit a cigarette, looking at the room number before looking back up. "Guess we're in the back," Jude said, leaning his head back. "Of course we are."

Two homophobic assholes in one night! How delightful! Jude marched into their room, and sat on the bed with a loud exhale. "At least the bed is comfy." He said, laying down. Jude reached over and touched his eye, with a frown. "I guess we should get ready. It's going to be a long night." He said with a grin.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• Shisu-Chan00

Luke instantly frowned, he felt...attacked. His eyes instantly leveled on the man behind the counter and he realized how deep in the south they really were. This guy was a homophobe,shocker! Luke let Jude handle him in order to not throw himself over the counter to kick his ass. The comment about an animal made them both smile and Luke had so much want to say, 'Just a dog' but he kept it to himself. As they left he gave the man a nasty look and then slammed the door behind him. "I can't wait to be up north. What a prick...not like we didn't ask for separate beds or anything." He rolled his eyes and followed Jude to the back with their bags and unlocked the door.

He sat Judes bag down on the floor along with his own and stretched lightly. "Shower, I'll go after you. We need to doctor that eye of yours before we do anything. If we leave it alone it'll get infected." He moved almost in one stride to the bed tilting Judes face up to look at him. His eyes inspected the wound on his partners face clicking his tongue softly. "Not as bad as I thought earlier but it will totally bring down your game tonight if you were planning to get laid." He teased playfully smirking down at his partner with a playful grin. It was so strange, how easily they joked around together and how easily Jude fit in Luke's hands. It was like it was meant to be that way, luke let his face go stepping back rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyway go shower, you look worse than me."

Jude looked up at Luke as ge inspected his eye. He was acting like a worried wife. A smile crossed his lips at the tease, "oh please. I could totally get laid. I have mad game." Jude played back with a chuckle, his eyes following him as he moved away. "Well... okay..." Jude said as he got up, rubbing the back of his neck. "Worry wart." He teased before going inti the bathroom and closing the door.

It felt nice washing all of today off of him. It had been such a long day, but at least he had Luke. He was like a breath of fresh air, compared to the hunters that kept him company. Luke reminded him of Roman before he took control of him like a worthless puppet. Instead he was kind, and has that 'no man left behind' mentality. Plus the way he protected Jude and even worried for him... it was nice. Jude was out in a few minuets, tying the towel around his naked waist. "Hey I forgot my cloths. I'm going to grab them!" Jude announced, before stepping into the room.

The comment about mad game made Luke chuckle and wave Jude away as if he was finished with what he was saying. When he finally was in the shower and Luke heard the water running he pulled his shirt off throwing it on the bed like a discarded piece of trash. His stomach and chest were littered with blood and dried clots that had formed over the wounds. Apparently silver didn't heal as easily, there were small bleeding holes in his chest still. He reached over and opened Judes medical kit that he had and grabbed the things he needed to clean the wound. They would most likely scar, he would have to be careful about hunters who knew he was a werewolf, or anyone else for that matter. Any more movement and Luke would have probably knicked his heart killing himself trying to get out of the hooks. Jude of course didn't know the severity of the wounds and Luke wanted to keep it that way. He quickly cleaned them with a soft groan on his part before looking the wounds over. He would heal for sure, but his skin around it was already puckered and angry looking.

He heard the call from the bathroom and called back, "Alright." He waved a hand too busy with himself to really care about a half naked Jude in his presence. He leaned against the chair where he had set up shop, his back toward the bathroom door so Jude wouldn't be able to see what he was doing. "I think I should shower too. I won't be too long, I think about five minutes tops?" he asked tilting his head to the side some so Jude could hear him better trying to give the other privacy for him to change.

Jude walked out of the bathroom, his eyes flashing over towards Luke's back. He rose a brow, curious about what Luke was even doing. He turned his attention to his bag, pulling out a plain black t-shirt and a stylish ripped up jeans. "Okay. The water pressure is pretty amazing in there. I seriously contemplated staying in longer." Jude laughed, as he took off the towel and replaced them with the jeans. As he buttoned them, he looked back at Luke. "What are you doing over there?" Jude asked with a smirk. "You don't have to be so shy about seeing me naked. I'm pretty hot." Jude joked, shrugging casually. "I swear I should quit hunting and become a part-time male model. I'll send you a post card from Paris." In all reality Jude didn't think he was much to look at, but Luke didn't need to know that.

Jude slipped on his shirt, and reached into his bag to grab a toothbrush and paste. "Do you need a toothbrush? I got an extra?" Jude asked, looking over at Luke, as he waited for a reply. Maybe he should just walk over and see what he was doing? Maybe it was nothing, and he was worried for nothing.

Luke leaned back and chuckled softly unable to keep his composure. He turned slightly looking back at Jude tilting his head slightly as he watched him slide on a shirt. "Eh I don't think you're that hot. Plus, being too cocky makes your attractivness go down a bit. You can be confident but don't be a dick." He winked to Jude and yawned softly running a hand through his hair. "I actually brought a toothbrush surprisingly. I figured I would have forgotten about it seeing as its one of the only things people forget." He chuckled lightly and shifted in the seat a moment pulling out his phone and setting it on the desk. There were 40 missed calls from Brett and it was getting frustrating. Luke stared at it for a moment before sighing and pushing it further away from him.

It was painful, almost as bad as the wounds in his chest but it was probably worse. "I was just taking a moment. I realized though that sitting down right now isn't very nice. Reminds me of being in the chair only an hour ago." He chuckled softly and shifted his eyes watching the towel drop. There was only so much of someone you could see before it came off intamite with them. He didn't know if that was bad? To look at someone who was your partner only 24 hours after you had to leave your boyfriend for unwanted reasons. Though was it so bad? Not like he was cheating on him.

"I can relate,"Jude laughed, shaking his head. "One of the first jobs I ever did, we were hunting down these Ashrays - a ... fairy that lives in water, that are typically mistaken as sea ghosts. But after that job, I couldn't go around large bodies of water for a while." Jude began to laugh, and he at back down on the bed. " Even baths made panic just a little. Ashrays were terrifying to me back then... though you don't see them often. They reside in Ireland." Different creatures belonged in different places. Though America harbored things like skinwalkers, and the super rare thunderbird - though thunderbirds were harmless if you didn't barge in like a wild animal.

"But enough of my rambling, go tke a shower. Wash off today."Jude said as he laid back down on the bed, his feet hanging off. If only he was a few inches taller, then maybe, just maybe they could touch the ground. However, he was cursed to be a smaller male for the rest of his life. "Just don't let an ashray get you."

Luke chuckled lightly and stood up from the chair looking over to Jude, "Alright, I'll be quick." He waved a hand and walked over to the bathroom door realizing that Jude wasn't paying attention to him anyway. "I highly doubt I'll get eaten in the shower." He grabbed a pair of pants and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. He was in the shower easily enough washing away the blood on his body.

It was like being purified from all the horrible evil he felt like he had done that day. He was out quicker than he had thought. Jude was right, the water pressure was really nice and he was sad to see the shower goodbye. He would probably take another one tonight anyway. The night was only getting started after all. He stretched his arms over his head before drying his body off the rest of the way. His wounds had healed mostly and he was blood free. He pulled on his jeans and left the steamy bathroom back into the bedroom. "That, felt amazing. You would think a shitty place like this would have shitty water pressure and nasty bathrooms." He groaned lightly at the thought of a gross room.

Jude just laid in his bed, and looked at the ceiling. To think that just a few days ago he was a rouge hunter, and now he had a partner again. Sure, he had Ethan and his family here and there, but they differed in so many views that it made it hard sometimes. Maybe it was because he was a foot into being an EMT, but Jude wanted to help everyone - supernatural or not. Sometimes some of the things hunters killed were innocent, which is why Jude felt so over portective of Luke. What would happen if they discovered he was a werewolf? Jude doesn't have the best history with supernatural beings, Roman made sure of that real quick. They would probably think Jude was under some sort of trance or something. Hunters would think of anything to make the supernatural look bad. When Luke got out of the bathroom it pulled him out of his thoughts. He propped himself up on his elbows, and smiled.

"Let's just hope these sheets are clean... speaking of sheets, you can take the bed tonight." Jude said as he peeled himself away, "I can sleep in the chair... and no, I am not going to change my mind about it." Jude gave him a smile, before he headed towards the door. "But enough of bed arrangements. Let's party."

Luke laughed softly and pulled on a shirt, it was tighter than the last one and hugged him well. He slid his arms into his leather jacket as well rolling his shoulders under the familiar feeling. "Oh bull, you'll get shit faced and I'll be taking care of you all night while you throw up your guts." He grabbed Jude lightly and pulled him back inside a moment. "Hold on a minute." he lightly pulled his face into his hands and he fixed his hair. "How are you gonna get any tail tonight if you can't even get your hair to look nice? I think both of us need to get laid tonight, I plan to sell you rather well." He winked and slapped Judes ass before heading out of the room before him.

"Come on slow poke! The night isn't getting any younger!" He smiled cheekily as he looked back at Jude holding out his arms. He looked almost exactly like he did the night they first met. Tight fitting jeans, leather boots, leather jacket, with a black shirt underneath that hugged his body perfectly. He had his motorcycle keys in his back pocket along with his phone that kept ringing, non-stop. He thought about leaving it in the hotel but realized how bad he would feel afterwards. It would make him feel horrible and he didn't want that. He felt a soft tinge in his heart, "I'm so getting laid tonight..." he muttered under his breath with a shake of his head.

Luke let out a laugh when Adrian pulled him back into the room to fix his hair, "Like I said earlier Luke - I got mad game. Mad. Game." Jude stuck out his tongue, and went to blow a rasberry, but Luke had slapped his ass and it was replaced with a small gasp. He turned his head with a smirk, "that's a good way to give me a boner, Luke."Jude said before running out of the room to join Adrian. He wanted to ride on the motorcycle so bad, though it was probably a bad idea... maybe tomorrow!

When Jude met up with him, he playfully pushed him. "We should just walk there. It's right around the corner... as much as I've been dying to ride it, I'll probably be too drunk to hold on."Jude sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Though if you want to drive us for breakfast, that would be amazing."Jude said as he started to walk towards the bar. He hoped that Luke would be able to get a little drunk, or maybe find someone he could sleep with. Poor guy deserved it.

It took a few minuets to get to the bar. It was a sports bar, full of drunk men screamung about how their team is better than any other. Jude never understood football, but he did know that there had to be a guy or two that secretly wanted to fuck - or get fucked - by another man. Jude usually got his way, his mouth was rather persusive. Jude sat at the bar and ordered two shots of whiskey - one of him, and the other for Luke. When the bartender handed him the two shots, and turned to face Luke, handing him his before he threw his head back and took it in one gulp.

"What? I'm a little rough with you and you get hard about it? Someone hasn't gotten any action in awhile huh?" he wiggled his brows playfully with a chuckle letting Jude catch up with him. Luke chuckled softly and pushed him back, "You could always sit in my lap, whats more fun than riding on a motorcycle drunk off your ass with a hot guy like me holding you?" He asked with a playful grin. It felt like they were flirting, he didn't know if Jude felt that way but it sure felt that way to him. He shifted slightly putting his hands into his pockets as he watched Jude for a moment. He was handsome, no, beautiful in fact. He just didn't think it himself.

Luke held the door open to the bar letting Jude inside. He then followed cringing at their choice of men for the night. They were mostly all drunk off their asses anyway and the best they could do was sloppy bathroom sex at this point. Luke steered Jude to the bar keeping the praying eyes of the few women off of him as if laying possession to Jude. He tapped his fingers on the bar as Jude ordered for them both. "Wow..." he chuckled and tapped the glass on the bar before throwing his head back swallowing the whiskey with a light sigh. "For sure, will need four more of those." He patted the seat next to him, "Drink with me before you head out on your prowl for the night?" he asked looking over to Jude as if he was a lost puppy without him.

Jude watched Luke down the whiskey with interest, before he turned around and ordered eight more shots - four for each of them. When he looked back at Luke, he smiled. "Sure thing, Puppy." Jude said with a smirk, grabbing one of his shots. "Besides, I don't think many people here would be too interested. It is the south..."Jude leaned his back against the bar, before downing his second shot. His eyes scanned the area, before they landed back on Luke.

"I'll still find someone to fuck though. I always do." Jude said, half glancing at Adrian before turning to take his third shot. He was starting to feel a bit buzzed. The world started to feel like an amusement park, and he could almost feel his better judgement slip away. "Anyways, do you see anyone worth your time yet?"

Luke peered over to Jude as he ordered four more shots for the two of them. He lightly looked at the bartender give them a look and he almost laughed himself to death. He downed his second with jude not feeling anything at all. He then turned around looking over the people in the bar. "No, most of them are fat truckers or deadbeats." He shrugged looking back to his partner who was a 10 out of everyone else. "I don't have any interest for dirty bathroom sex either." He kept his eyes on Jude as he downed his third and fourth shot leaving one left. He still felt nothing.

He peered over to Jude and lightly grabbed his hand, "Hey hey. Slow down gorgeous, I don't want to see you carted off by one of these fat assholes. You will get drunk even if I might not you will. I would like to enjoy the night and not have to go back to the hotel so soon." He laughed softly letting go of Jude before calling the bartender over for another four for himself. He downed his last shot and tsked softly. He let out a gentle groan. Women had been fawning over truckers who were drunk off their ass but it seemed now their attention was drawn elsewhere.

Two woman made their way to the two men. Luke noticed and groaned softly peering over at Jude. Would he ever sleep with a woman? He tilted his head a moment and laughed softly before downing another shot and turning to meet the girls head on. "Hey there big guy.." One fluttered her eyes that were heavily saturated with mascara. The other had smeared lipstick, its to say neither were attractive. Luke couldn't hold back a laugh and he waved a hand infront of him, "I'm sorry ladies I don't think either of us are looking for that kind of fun tonight." He watched as one laid her red fingernail on his thigh and he uncomfortably moved it away from her. He looked to Jude for assistance, apparently out of the two of them Jude wasn't the victim here.

Jude was on his forth one when Luke grabbed his hand. A smirk crossed his lips when he called him gorgous, "aw. You're worried about me." Jude teased, leaning forward. "Though... yeah, I'll take it slower. Only because you said I was attractive." Jude took the fourth shot, and sat it on the counter. When he turned his head the two girls were already on their way. He found it cute that they thought they were straight, or even interested,

The helpless look made Jude's heart flutter, He smirked, and grabbed the collar of Luke's shirt. "Sorry girls... this puppy is mine."Jude said before he grabbed Luke's face, giving him a deep, needy kiss. He wrapped his arms around his neck, the taste of alcohol tickling his tongue. When he pulled away, his arms were still wrapped around his neck. He gave Luke a look as if he was thinking. Maybe they should sleep together? No.... no, they were partners. They just kissed sometimes to anger homophobics and deter girls is all!

Jude looked at the girls with that cocky smirk of his, "in short? Find someone else." He said, pulling Luke closer as if claiming him as his, "I plan to do dirty, kinky, filthy things to him later."

Luke rolled his eyes at the comments coming from Jude only to find that the women were hitting on him. Her fingers were moving closer to his crotch and Luke was pushing them away when he felt arms slide around his neck and Jude practically fall into his lap. "Whoa there..." he steadied Jude holding the other by the waist feeling the girls hand fall from his thigh. The kiss however, was a shock to him. It wasn't like before, this was something urgent, as if Jude wanted him for real. Luke kissed him back almost on instinct leaning into him when he pulled away only to sigh softly as it was gone. His lips still tingled lightly from the mixing of alcohol and lust that poured off Jude.

He peered over to the girls laughing lightly as one turned her nose up and walked away. "Can I join...? I can be alot of fun....?" She slid her red finger over her lips licking the tip as her eyes roamed between the two of them. "Can I just watch? I bet its hot..." She growled like a cat for a moment causing Luke to shake his head hiding his face in Judes neck to keep from laughing at her. It felt so...nice. He pulled Jude closer without thinking his nose trailing the scent up his neck. His sense of smell was far too strong that Jude had his own scent about him, and it wasn't awful like most peoples. He lightly kissed his neck sliding a hand up his side biting the skin on his neck lightly. It didn't take much with elongated teeth to cause a light prick, "I think my answer is a no." He spoke pulling himself away from his trance he had been put in and looked back to the woman.

"I want to fuck him without any prying eyes...specially yours. Haven't you had a good enough show already?" he asked his eyes roaming to them. Jude was in his lap basically, more like between his legs but he was holding onto him tightly and they were closer than they had ever been before. Luke had a passing thought of sex with Jude only to push it away instantly. It would be unprofessional.

Jude couldn't help but moan softly when Luke bit his neck, the feeling of his warm hands sliding against his side turning him on. Maybe it was the kiss, the alcohol, or maybe his touch in general, but his better judgement seemed to crash and burn. He could feel almost all the men in the bar turn to Luke and Jude with disgust, but it didn't matter anymore. Even after the girls left, Jude looked up at Luke and straddled him.

"I'm so hard, Luke..." Jude whispered, lightly biting Luke's neck. He was drunk. Maybe he took the shots too fast, but it hit him like a road truck. "Want to go back to the hotel? If we stay any longer, I might just blow you right here." Jude whispered, a smirk crossing his lips. Besides, if they did stay any longer a truck just might hit them. "Please?It's your fault I'm so hard anyways."

Luke barely paid attention to the woman as she scoffed and left. They were getting a few dirty looks but most of the men were too drunk in the bar anyway. Luke was shocked to feel those smooth thighs slide on either side of his own, instincts working as he grabbed Jude's waist leaning into him as he whispered into his ear. His head tilted lightly into the nip to his ear pulling a light hiss from his lips, "Jude..." He spoke with a warning tone pulling back slightly. It was true, Jude was hard, Luke could feel it against his own hardening length.

"You're drunk...." He chuckled softly, "Plus they are gone, you don't have to keep pretending..." he looked away a moment before looking back up at Jude. "I think we do need to go back to the hotel, though I think I need a bottle of whiskey to come with us. None for you though." He sternly said nipping the others bottom lip softly before standing and setting the drunk Jude on his feet. He called the bartender over and bought a full bottle of whiskey before grabbing Jude's hand and walking out of the bar. Most eyes followed them but he didn't care. He had to get drunk, he had to get out of here or he was going to fuck his partner and ruin everything. Luke wasn't even buzzed and it pissed him off because if he had been his mind would have left him and he would have pushed Jude against a wall and ruined everything.

He unlocked the hotel room door guiding the drunk Jude into the room. He was silent as he locked the door behind them, trying to level his breathing. He was trying to be civil, being the only sober one in the room he didn't want to take advantage of Jude. He didn't want to ruin what they had, he liked him...and Jude was attractive...but Luke was looking for a fuck he didn't care about. Jude would be with him every day after they slept together and they would wake up, naked, together. He shook his head resting his forehead against the back of the door groaning lowly. Though this groan may have came off sexually frustrated to a drunken Jude.

"Boo!" Jude said when Luke said he was going to buy whiskey for himself. "I'm not even that drunk..." Jude said, his slurred speach blowing his cover. When Luke sat him on his feet, he wobbled a little. His hands grasped at the counter, the world spinning. Why did he do thosr so fast? What idiot did that? The second Lule grabbed his hand, he wrapped his arms around Luke's. "So we're going to fuck right?" He asked, laying his head against his arm. "I mean you're hot, and we're partners. What's the harm if we suck each other off? I've been told that I have a gift."

After they got inside, Jude started taking off his black converes, falling back onto the bed. Though that didn't stop him from slipping off his pants, and throwing them across the room. Jude looked over at Luke when he heard the presumed sexually frustrated sigh. A smirk crossed those lips, and he walked over to Luke, his balance iffy. He wrapped his arms around Luke, "hmm... no need to hold back Luke." Jude purred, his hands slipping into his pants. "Come on... Let's fuck." Jude said, standing on his tippy toes so he could bite his neck.

Luke was about to turn around and drink himself to death when he felt hands slide into his pants. He shifted instantly grabbing Jude's hands, "You're drunk Jude! Wouldn't it be bad if we fucked?" he asked a little worried Jude would feel his erection and want to fuck even more. Was it hot in here? Luke was hot. He lightly pulled Judes hands out of his pants and turned around, goosebumps trailing his skin from the bite to his neck. "listen...you are...very attractive Jude but wouldn't me fucking your brains out while you're drunk be a little risky? You'll wake up in the morning and regret it all.." he leaned down and lightly kissed his cheek.

"You need to sleep, and then tomorrow when you have a clear mind if you still want to fuck we will." Luke knew for a fact this would not happen. He lightly guided Jude to the bed and pushed him down onto it before moving and taking off his jacket. He then pulled off his shirt too, the heat in his body growing. He lightly huffed laying down on the bed next to Jude opening the bottle of whisky and downing a rather large amount of it. Wanting to get drunk enough that he could fuck Jude without feeling guilty about taking him when he as too drunk to say no. His body, wanted Jude, but his mind was still in a better place.

Jude puffed out his cheeks in a pout when he was denied. He had never been denied before... "but Luke," he whined as he led him back to the bed. "I want to fuck now. I won't regret it, promise!" When Luke sat him back on the bed, he looked up at him as he undressed bitterly. "Please Luke..." Jude asked once more, his hands sliding against his chest before he laid his head down. After what seemed like a long period of silence, Jude nuzzled Luke's chest and sighed. "You're really warm. It's comforting. Looking back on it Roman was so cold, but I never really thought about it." Jude sat up and kissed Luke again, but this time softer, as if he just wanted a taste. "Even your lips are warm."

Jude looked at Luke, his eyes tracing every corner of his face. Luke really was much more handsome than Roman, and kinder. Jude highly doubted that Luke would make Jude lose an entire year of his life. Plus they just... clicked. Jude leaned down, kissing Luke again with tgat same enthusiasm he had at the bar.

Luke sighed softly a light hint of a buzz on his lips. In order to even feel something light he had to drink a shit ton of alcohol, the normal amount to kill a normal human being. He sat the whisky bottle, which was practically empty now on the bedside table leaning back against the bed. It was a strange feeling, to have someone other than Brett curled against him. Jude was a little bigger than Brett was and as Luke curled an arm around him lightly letting his fingers trail down his back, he found himself picturing them together. He had to shake the thought though because it was far too dangerous.

Luke didn't like hearing Jude talk about Roman, he didn't know if it was a jealousy thing or something else but it bothered him to hear the other male talk about the guy who practically used him for a year. He kissed him back softly, they both needed one another in that moment. Luke was heartbroken from the loss of his boyfriend and Jude was...well Jude. He leaned into Jude as he pulled away sliding a hand to his cheek lightly running his thumb under Jude's eye. "Can you not talk about him when you're with me?" he asked gently bypassing the kiss that Jude was leaning in for running his lips down the curvature of Jude's neck. He didn't want to hear any more about Roman, luke had a feeling he just wanted Jude to think of him. Nothing more.

The request made Jude smile a bit. Was Luke just a little jealous? No, he couldn't be. His heart was probably set on Brett still... Brett... Jude couldn't help but wonder what he was like, and it took every ounce of willpower not to ask. It would probably ruin the moment. Jude let out a soft moan when his lips ran down his neck. "Fine..." Jude said, extending his neck so Luke could kiss it. He wanted Luke to give him more than a few touches and kisses. God he got so horny on alcohol... But he's slept with Ethan a few times and it didn't mean a thing to either of them. Wouldn't it be the same with Luke?

Jude grabbed Luke's face, kissing him again hungrily. His fingers ran across Luke's bare side, his tongue exploring his mouth. Even the inside of his mouth was hotter than usual. Kissing Luke was so fascinating. He pulled back, touching their noses together. "Luke..." Jude breathed out, studying his face. "You're really handsome..." Jude brushed Luke's hair out of his face with a smile. "Like... really, really, really handsome."

Luke was about to bite his neck when his face was brought up to Judes lips and he was forced into a hungry kiss. It was hard to resist, Luke let out a light surprised gasp as his lips were stolen. He kissed him back their mouths moving together, both a little sloppy from the drinks they had taken. The taste of alcohol on Jude's lips made Luke feel a harder buzz. When his lips fell away he let a soft click of his tongue sound. He lightly ran a finger over Jude's bottom lip chuckling lightly at his words. "You just noticed that I'm attractive? Damn Jude...that's cold even for you." he shook his head with a light laugh as his face leaned into Judes touch. It was so simple, yet it felt so right.

He let out a shakey sigh and he looked over to Jude, "What makes you think that this won't be a problem tomorrow? I don't want you to wake up and realize...that you didn't want to sleep with me at all but you were just too drunk to realize what was happening." He tilted his head lightly to the side kissing Judes fingers before nipping one of them playfully. There was nothing in his body language that said he would stop Jude from touching him. At this moment, with the small amount of booze in his system, he wanted Jude. He was just sure that tomorrow they would be awkward, not like sex was something so casual between people with a connection like they have.

"No, I'm not going to regret it." Jude said strenly, looking at Luke like he was the most interesting person in the world. A smile crossed his lips when he nipped his fingertips. "Stop thinking about it so deeply... just... indulge." Jude slowly pulled back his hand, before he slipped them back into his pants. He kissed his neck, his hands lightly grasping at Lukes manhood.

Jude hummed softly, a smile crossing his lips. "You're already a little hard."Jude commented, before biting the flesh of his neck and pulling back. "It's really warm here too... should I take off your pants? Have you cool off before it gets too hot again." Jude said in a seductive whisper, his hands slowly jerking Luke off as if he was trying to drive him crazy.