whats the manga that has affected you?

{yaoi-loveh..}~

For me Aishuu and Lover's Position by Minase Masara

Those mangas have really affected me emotionally as I know how it feels being insecure.

I feel like giving the semes in the manga a flying kick as they are being so mean.

But in the end I am glad that they are finally has a heart.

I have not yet feel the happy ending like that BUT

the happy ending story would always make me feels much better about my life.

Aishuu = The seme is too brainless to find out about his own feelings

Lover's Position = The seme is ignorant about his lover's feelings

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• {yaoi-loveh..}~

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Nana22

I've read recently Love Mode by Shimizu Yuki and the last volume was the hardest blow that a manga could give me.

When I read the first volume my first reaction was like "Meh... nothing too special" and I started the second volume in complete detachment, but the story got complicated, more conflicts occurred between the characters and some past reveals made me even more curious about the story.

In one day I read the whole thing, 11 volumes... with the last one devastating. It was a happy ending, but thinking that Jin had to be sacrificed for the happiness of his most important ones. I re-read then the first volume and had a very good opinion on it, entirely different to the one i had when i first started reading the manga.

I never thought a manga could do this to me.

Koi ga Bokura wo Yurusu Hani

Trust me, that manga is very realistic and very psychological. And sweet. XD

It was my first time hearing it, so I checked the manga out.

I just finished it and I can say it was my first time reading something like this. The idea was... new, unusual, captivating. A real psychological manga, and sweet :D. I liked it very much, thanks for posting.

There were many mangas that have affected me~I will feel either sad,angry,happy and even cry for every manga that I had read...but the manga that really affected me is Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu,this manga let me know and understand the thing that everyone need-"love"...this manga is about Tsubaki Hibino who is an ordinary girl and had her many first experiences in her life with Kyouta Tsubaki...this manga affected me to believe in love and believe that everyone will meet his or her lover in their life.It also affected me to draw the sweet and romantic pictures of them

• 3 weeks later...

There were a lot of manga that affected me one way or another. Yaoi mostly made me cry. The most recent ones are Sleeping Flower and Sojou no Koi wa Nido Haneru. But the manga that changed my life the most is not yaoi. It's xxxHolic. This one is probably my most favorite manga that I've ever read. It changed my way of thinking. I can't really tell you how whitout spoiling but it has some pretty amazing philosophy and I absolutely love it!