• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• {yaoi-loveh..}~

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Nana22

• 1 month later...

Well, frankly speaking, yaoi "Sojou no Koi wa Nido Haneru" and "Lovers Doll" have really affected me. Also, I was touched by shounen-ai like "Let Dai"(especially the last few volumes), "Seven Days" and "Tokyo Babylon".

The first chapter of Cello Mellow T-T really got to me... And Mizu no Haru TT-TT...... And Kokoro Kikai TT^TT....

I cried when reading Love mode and Abiru junjou.

Rules and Walker Universe, these 2 manga dont make me cry but i can truly feel it.

I love manga that evokes emotion!!

• 2 weeks later...

Imma really get addicted with the sadness, tragedy plot story.

That's why I prefer 3 manga[love mode, super lovers, warui series] is affected me so much.

• 1 month later...

Pandora Hearts, it's not yaoi, and I don't know what genre does it belong... but it made me cry especially when Elliot Nightray died... :(

then in yaoi.... OTOKOGOKORO, it leaves a smile in my face.. that's all

All I can think of as of is my favorite manga - Sora o Daite Oyasumi by Kyuugo. It is an amazing manga. It's not yet completed and I'm waiting like an idiot for the updates. T.T

I know there are manga the I've read that moved me but I can't remember their titles. My memory sucks. x.x

Love neco and Lovers Doll

they took me both by surprised but the stories of love seemed so cute and sweet i will be honest i cried alittle when i read Lovers doll i never thought it would end that way but it was so cute when it started out. im glade i read it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ohmo! Same here. I just love how the drama went. It's so heart-wrenching. I even cried when the doll got broken. Isn't it amazing how this magnificent stories moved you, neh? :Red_fox4:

ohmo! Same here. I just love how the drama went. It's so heart-wrenching. I even cried when the doll got broken. Isn't it amazing how this magnificent stories moved you, neh? :Red_fox4:

Indeed it was a dramatic tale cute and all

there are a lot of manga's which affected me, really.. i just can't pinpoint it all. maybe some, hmm, virgen love and its series, koakama no sanctuary and other stuff..

Arashi No Ato by Hidaka Shoko

It just really affected me, especially because the story is telling about compatibility and all maters between hetero and gay people, it is just so complex yet touching.

manga that effect me plus the one who made me like yaoi is 7days. it such have beautiful story,so pure and innocent, the character is well made and i love the art. sadly i can't find yaoi similar like this one.

Arashi No Ato by Hidaka Shoko

It just really affected me, especially because the story is telling about compatibility and all maters between hetero and gay people, it is just so complex yet touching.

I actually never heard of that one and checked it out after you mentioned it. I gotta say it's one of my favorites now. 0_0

"SORENARI NI SHINKEN NANDESU" has the happiest ending you could ever ask, i was ctearing of happiness. It actualy makes me happy every time i remember it.rabbit8

• 4 weeks later...

Well, if we're talking about yaoi manga, Hai to Diamond is definitely the one that affected me the most. The bittersweet love story between the two main characters is simply beautiful. I was completely blown away by this manga. Definitely a must-read!

Non-yaoi manga, obviously, for me, is One Piece. I learned so many things from Oda-sensei. A funny yet full of drama and life-lessons manga. I lost count on how many times I cried (and laughed) during watching/reading this series. My most favorite, indeed! :)

The manga yaoi that made me cry was Lucky kun, is so realistic, gentle and soft.I don't love yaoi school life but this story was so engaging, and the two characters had to make a difficult path to get to understand their feelings. The end, oh my god, is so sad. I don't love the sad story but this is ....... I don't have the words to describe what I mean but I feel there is one real love and when a man or a woman they find it that is a lucky kun

I tried reading Lucky-kun since it's new to me, and god, from the happy, joyful feeling to a sad and tragic ending. I'm having fun reading their story in the middle of the series, since it has a cheerful air around them, then the moment that I'm dreading for came, I just can't help but be depressed about it. So sad. :_red_fox 18 Another one that affected me!

Dakishimetemo Okorimasenka

when mitsuki told:" i don't seek...your feellings...not money...it's showing your heart with your actions" i smile unwished...