whats the manga that has affected you?

{yaoi-loveh..}~

you know, that manga you almost or did cry when you finished reading it :msn_red_fox 2

mine was a manga called girl friends, by morinaga milk, it's not yaoi, it's yuri, and i just LOVE IT! :7yoyo10:

when i got to the half of it i got kinda bored and statred reading other stuff but oneday when i was looking up my old mangas i noticed the folder and thought:"hey, i miss that manga"

and i then when i got to the last chapter i felt like reading more, so i opened mangafox and watched it to the end.

and then i cried so bad :leaf7:

and i searched for mangas by morinaga milk, but nothing realy compared that manga, it was just .. great !

it contains 35 chapters! and there was realy a lot of misunderstanding and stuff, and the hot stuff came REALY late, but if it came early, i would'nt have watched it 'til the end, so thnx moringaga-sensei .. or milk-sensei or whatever .. anyways, thnx for making the best manga EVER ! :Red_fox7:

oh i kinda missed it ..*reads it again*

so the question is: "what's that manga that REALY affected you? and by who was it?"

• Like 3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• {yaoi-loveh..}~

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Nana22

Oh my! There were a lot of mangas that affected me! The sad ones made me cry, and made me depressed for so much time sometimes... and the very hot and good ones, made me obsessed :D

• Like 2

thanx for sharing that guys!:hamtaro-005 (4):

oh, i know that one, i just began reading it. i got to the 1st chapter .. i did'nt realy like the drawing but the story sounds realy intresting, and i just HATE that teacher and i hated asakura when i first saw what she done, but then i thought thatb she's realy so very smart ! and the pervy teacher got what he deserves !

but i like the blond kid, he's naughty but it's cute :cuteonion57:

thanx for sharing that guys!:hamtaro-005 (4):

oh, i know that one, i just began reading it. i got to the 1st chapter .. i did'nt realy like the drawing but the story sounds realy intresting, and i just HATE that teacher and i hated asakura when i first saw what she done, but then i thought thatb she's realy so very smart ! and the pervy teacher got what he deserves !

but i like the blond kid, he's naughty but it's cute :cuteonion57:

I think the first volume isn't as good as the others!^^

And yeah the art requires to get used to (xD) but the story is amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm... I think... FAKE, cause Dee loves Ryo so much, but Ryo is so scared and unsure that he doesn't know what he feels. I can relate to him on that matter. I've had my heartbroken so many times by the same person, that the relationship I'm in now is fragile.

CUT really affected me, i cried so much.

its hard for me to watch it again. but the story really got to me that i cant help but want to read it again

when i first saw Maiden Rose as well, i got to the part when Klaus raped Taki, that really affected me

after i 1st saw it, i ran upstairs and then cried for almost an hour

it really got to me

• Like 1

Manga Junjou romantica...

there's another story in one manga, and every story is really great....

sometimes i feel like got carried away with the story...

i always like Nakamura Shungiku's manga/novel

:msn_red_fox 2:Red_fox10:

Oh, I read girlfriends recently too. xD

But I didn't like it. Lol :D

There was no action... kind of...

whatever..

The Manga I most enjoyed was Fullmoon Wo sagashite.

I cried like hell. To be more exact I couldn't stop crying!

I even wanted to end reading it (because my loveley Eichi died... - okay I already knew it because I watched the Anime but I was pissed off and sad when I actually READ it in the Manga too... xD)

Yeah, in the end I did a break (about 1-2 days) and moved on with my life... (no, I actually moved on with the reading uû My life had no meaning... because he was dead. xD)

Time stranger Kyoko was a nice Manga too (It's also by Arina Tanemura, I love her~ :3)

I cried a lot there too.

Those mangas were the only ones I really FELL IN LOVE with. ^^'

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
CUT really affected me, i cried so much.

its hard for me to watch it again. but the story really got to me that i cant help but want to read it again

when i first saw Maiden Rose as well, i got to the part when Klaus raped Taki, that really affected me

after i 1st saw it, i ran upstairs and then cried for almost an hour

it really got to me

So true! Maiden Rose is the only yaoi that made me cry! Taki is so beautiful and fragile looking and Klaus is so HUGE and scary. My favorite manga and anime :):hamtaro-005 (6): The art is amazing and the story totally captured me. :)

CUT is the one thet affected me so much. It's very realistic story and it shocked me

In the end i read it few more times :33

SORENARI NI SHINKEN NANDESU i like both caracters (cute)

ksorena.jpg

Shitsuren-Mania i like the hesitant Uke and the patient Seme

4877244166.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1118742869_.jpg

• Like 1

For me it was Cut too

it was one of the first mangas i read and i just cried

and well there are more but i dont remember at the moment

ummm winter cicada .. oh the end of that anime i was like a cry baby .. i was cry so hard .. even my face changed to red :leaf9: .. umm and junjou romantica , if usagi get close to misaki my heart beats soooo fast rabbit0 .... umm and kuroshitsuji .. i always remember ciel & sebastian onion12

• 1 month later...

BL:

- ZE, by Shimizu Yuki

- Kyuuso Ha Cheese No Yume Omiru (prequel),

- Sojou No Koi Wa Nido Haneru (sequel), by Mizushito Setona

- Afuresou Na Pool, by Ishihara Satoru

- Sakura Gari, by Watase Yuu

- Endless World, by Jaryuu Dokuro

Non-BL:

- Watashitachi No Shiawase Na Jikan, by Yumeka Sumomo

- Neon Genesis Evangelion,

- System Of Romance, by Sadamoto Yoshiyuki

- Kiseijuu, by Iwaaki Hitoshi

- Blood Alone, by Takano Masayuki

- Usagi Drop, by Unita Yumi

Some of the best manga titles I've ever read (or am still reading, in some cases). Every single one of them affected me in some way or another.

For example:

Mizushiro's works gave me a realistic ride to the dreaded transitions - hetero/bi/homo - and I loved every second of it; while Sakura Gari filled me with an angst so big and still I coudln't stop reading.

Watashitachi No Shiawase Na Jikan is probably the manga who was the closest to making me almost shed a tear. It was excruciatingly beautiful.

And EVA... is a f-cking masterpiece.

Stories with the power to pull you in and keep you captivated always leave a deep, deep impression. (:

This may sound a bit weird but when i was young i was a great fan of Pokemon and there was this one episode "Charizard Chills" where Charizard gets frozen and Ash tries everything to defrost him. That was so sweet. I remember that was the first scene of an anime/manga because of which i cried =)

107.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i just read Jikan Kuukan Jinbutsu and it was really scary, it shows that hate can be really strong, i have posted the manga here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.