• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• {yaoi-loveh..}~

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Nana22

• 1 month later...

I can't remember the Japanese D:

But it translated to: even in the rain, I won't stop loving you.

It was a one-shot, by (I think) Honjou Rie. The uke (though looks manly, because it's a Honjou Rie's work) in the end got stabbed in the rain, and the manga just ends like that so I you don't know if he survives.

I just couldn't stop crying; which is strange since I hardly cry.

• 2 weeks later...
One of the manga that affects me the most would be Deep Love - Ayu no Monogatari. The sequels had made me cried also. Its story is so tragic..

I have never read that manga ....but when i saw the post i decided to read it ....i ended up crying ....it really moved me but at the same time i hated it because it made me cry so hard ...

Though it's not really a yaoi, Fullmetal Alchemist really changed how I felt about the world when I was a teenager. I don't know why, but reading it helped me through those awkward growing years.

The OVA for Gravitation made me cry, and I'm sure so did Totally Captivated and Junjou Romantica, but I don't remember now it's been so long. That aside, the first time I read Viewfinder, the part with the film canister freaked me out so bad I refused to read anymore until my friend insisted that I finish it. I'm glad I did, but the first time I saw it, it was very shocking. :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 8 months later...

1. Kyoushi mo Iroiro Aru Wake de

2. Home Tutor {Katekyo!}

3. Tsuki to Yabanjin

4. Sorenari ni shinken nandesu

I didn't almost burst into tears because they were sad or tragedy. Instead... They were perfect x.x :hamtaro-005 (19):

• 1 month later...

Sojou no Koi wa Nido Haneru which is a sequel of The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese.

It made me depressed for a week. It completely emofied my perspective of love. And I never fully recovered 'til last month.

I feel like such an idiot,but it was just,so,bittersweet! :msn_red_fox 18

• 4 weeks later...

OMG i actually lost count of how many stories that made me cry

but i remember some

=love in the mask

=corsair

=dog style

there are lots of them i always forget names but i remember this one where i cried like a little baby and my sister gave me the what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look oh well

would you please help me with the name ill tell you what i remember happened

so its in high school so this guy likes some other student but his teacher likes to torture him sexually because he likes his brother and time goes on the student starts liking the guy too but its too late the teacher has already won the boy's heart

i have no idea about the name but i remember the drawings were really good its not that sad but i cry about almost everythng

LOL plzz helpp

• 1 month later...

well there were many,but one stuck into my memory.....it's Boys next door by Kaori Yuki,i havent cried since lotr-return of the king,but after reading this i wanted to throw the monitor out of the window

• 2 weeks later...

Many mangas have left a strong impression in me, but those that will always stay in my mind are:

Yaoi:

Sakura Gari

New York, New York

Rules/Hydra (and all of the related dj's)

Non-Yaoi:

Shigurui

Shin Angyo Onshi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

heaps actually

Yaoi:

Author: Yamane Ayano

- viewfinder [i didn't cry or anything but the awesomeness is totally got be going]

Author: Yoo Ha Jin

- Totally Captivated [tears at the near end]

Author: Ike Reibun

- Black 6th Period (one shot) from Hide and Seek [can relate to the character]

Author: Watase Yuu [juz love it]

- Sakura Gari

non-yaoi:

There's lots of them like

SHOUJO

- Dengeki daisy [love all the characters

- Legend of Basara [love how she grew stronger and I cried when my fav died]

- Gakuen Alice [no need to explain it]

- Skip beat [Who doesn't love this]

- Tokyo Crazy Paradise

SPORT

- Slam dunk [gives me goosebump all the way my #1 fav sport manga]

- Eyeshield 21

- Prince of tennis

MYSTERY

- Detective Conan

- Monster

THAT'S IT FOR NOW JFBQ00236070904A.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Because of its pain and beauty, Sakura Gari still gets to me the most out of everything I've ever read/reread. It will always be one of my favorite mangas.

• Like 1

Well, you see... Lately I like too see manga with magical/sci-fi genre like Mister Mermaid

well, you know... Between human and mermaid or other things can't be together

Sometimes when I read it, I feel sad and wanna crying too :hamtaro-005 (5):

And thats logic works, human can't be together with demon, mermaid and other

as they struggled when they parted, thats a good part

I wish I can make manga like that

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I changed my answer I just read Volume 3 of Sex Pistols and I'm now I'm so depressed,

the fact that  Kunimasa  basically hasn't told Norio   that he loves him yet, and only wants him to make a baby, and  Norio kind of starts having feelings for one of  Kunimasa's half-brothers.  I know they end up get obviously but it's sad and breaks my heart :cuteonion52:

Well, Junjo Romantica was the first yaoi/shounen-ai that I ever read and watched, and it made me fall in love with it and become a total yaoi fanboy. It was a while ago when I read it and I've read many other yaoi since then, but it affected me a lot.

I feel like I have a similar personality as Misaki.

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=YUtmBpmYEFGPhM&tbnid=V5RZt6wVo7kAjM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nohomers.net%2Fshowthread.php%3F83721-Death-Note-probably-the-best-manga-anime-from-this-decennium&ei=MghmUdiEDIjLqgHz14CIBw&bvm=bv.45107431,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNF2J7DF0j5GO3E89D-Jy3NXZPnIvw&ust=1365727658266721 Death Note 100 percent~! ^^ It was the manga that changed my ways XD it was just a mixture of everything. I was disatisfied with the ending for I am a L fan but, overall I cried when L died! :leaf9: