A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Mitzu flickers his ears a bit and looks towards the direction he could hear Yukie's voice. He saw him talking to a man and walks over to Yukie, "it will be time to go soon, we should get back so we don't get left behind," he felt a sudden chill down his spine when the man Yukie was talking to was there.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

" oh but we can’t go yet I promised I would buy your friend here ice cream” the man replied offering his hand as Yukie took it and Followed him to where the icecream was.

Mitzu narrows his eyes and glances to the side, ~this guy.. is a complete idiot. That is like the oldest trick in the book,~ he thought and blinks as he watches Yukie follows the stranger. He sighs and shakes his head, ~w-what should I do.. follow Yukie or go tell Ayme and Sana.~ He whimpers a bit and shakes his head, ~if I go tell Ayme and Sana.. they can get away,~ he thought as he follows Yukie.

The man didnt like they where being followed as he picked up Yukie and ran instantly getting into a car that drove away.

Mitzu gasps as he watches the man pick up Yukie and drove away, catching view of the license plate, figuring that would be good information to have. He lowers his ears, "I.. can't outrun a car," he runs back to where Ayme was and pulls on his shirt. He pants a bit as he looks up at Ayme, "Y..Yukie just got kidnapped!"

Mitzu looks at Ayme, "right.. uh well we need to tell Sana but basically, it isn't good. We got to hurry," he starts looking around the store for Sana. "...Kidnapping is when a stranger takes someone against their will," he hoped that was a good enough description for Ayme to understand.

"The man.. was offering Yukie ice cream," Mitzu sighs a bit as he perks his ears up, finally seeing Sana and runs over to him, "S-Sana, Yukie got kidnapped my some guy," he lowers his ears a bit.

Mitzu perks his ears up as he looks at Sana, slowly lowers his ears, "e...everything happened so quickly. I was shocked what happened." He sighs a bit but then perks his ears, "but.. I did memorize his license plate."

“Okay well do you also have a discription of the car because license plates can be changed” Sana replied.

Mitzu crosses his arms as he was thinking for a couple minutes, "it was like a dark color SUV. It was pretty big." He looks at Sana and lowers his ears, hoping Yukie was going to be okay.

“You just let him walk off with a man...why didn’t you stop him” Sana asked as he was now pissed he couldn’t call the police he didn’t have any real paperwork on his family.

Mitzu lowers his ears as he looks to the side and bites his bottom lip as he glances up at Sana, shaking his head, "he.. was running around the store. I went to follow him and then Yukie got offered ice cream by some strange man. When he went to walk off with the man, I followed them and the man suddenly picks Yukie up, putting him in his vehicle." He sighs a bit, "maybe .. this man is a common criminal, if we just go to the station, maybe they will give at least hints to help us catch this disgusting kidnapping creep."

“We don’t have any paperwork we exist we go to the police and we renotify the doctors where we are” Sana snapped as he picked up Ayme and paid headingnout to the car with their stuff.

Mitzu looks to the side, "I'm sorry...I wish I can do more. I can't really do much since I am just a rabbit." He follows Sana and hoped Yukie was going to be okay. Mitzu shivers a little, getting that feeling again from the house of someone watching him. He quickly walks to Sana and holds onto his sleeve. "Sana... I think I have a idea to get Yukie back."

“ Mitzu not now...I’m really not in the mood” Sana replied as he glared. “ don’t act like we can get him back we don’t even know who took him or what he looked like!” He added frustrated.

Mitzu looks at Sana and lowers his ears, "I.. can use myself as bait and lure out the kidnapper. I am sure he will strike again. Besides, it's the least I can do, if I see his face again, I know for sure I can remember him."

“No...the fact we don’t know what he looks like is worry enough...the fact you’d abandon Ayme shows how cold hearted you are towards him”Sana snapped angry with how mean Mitzu was.

Mitzu sighs a bit, "then.. we can always ask around. This is a small village, someone is bound to know who this man is and who knows, they probably saw it happen too." He perks his ears up and looks at Ayme, "but..that's not true. I kept my ears up to listen just in case Ayme needed me." Mitzu bites his bottom lip and sighs softly, perking his ears up as a young man walked over.

"Is everything alright," the clerk of the furniture looks at Sana, Ayme and Mitzu.

“Everything’s fine as you can see we are heading home poor Ayme is tiered” Sana replied just wanting to leave already hating having so many eyes on him.

"If you say so," the clerk walks back to the register as Mitzu looks at the man walk away and looks at Sana, ".. he could have helped us you know," he lowers his head a bit.

“...I’ve already told you why he can’t get it through your head” Sana snapped pissed at how dense Mitzu was being.

Mitzu lowers his ears and looks down at the ground, remaining speechless while biting his bottom lip since all he seem to say pissed off Sana everytime he opened his mouth.

• Saga locked this topic