A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Don't force anything I don't want you hurt" Sana whispered as he kissed his lover softly and moaned at the feeling of being ridden.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I-I'm okay now that I got use to it," Mitzu looks at Sana and moans as he was riding the other's cock, closing his eyes when kissing Sana. He moves a bit closer with his cock rubbing against Sana's stomach as he increases the speed of his hips when riding Sana's cock, "does.. this make you feel good," he look up at Sana, looking down as he saw pre-cum already oozing onto Sana's stomach.

"Yeah it does, but for a virgin you must have an amazingnpain tolerance...I'm quite big and I must be hurting you" Sana replied a little worried as he kissed his pet.

"I am fine as long as I take my time and not rush," Mitzu tightly holds onto Sana's shoulders. He felt his butt twitch around Sana's cock and kisses Sana as well. Mitzu looks at Sana and pulls back slowly, "uh.. you can move if you want, I think I am ready," he slowly moves his hips while he spreads the pre-cum on Sana's stomach.

"The whole point of riding is me not moving" Sana teased as he placed his hands on Mitzus hips and slolwy made him move down his cock moaning at how good it felt.

Mitzu blushes with a pout, "what happens if I get sore from all the riding and get stiff," he tilts his head. He perks his head as he felt how deep Sana's cock went inside and arches his back with a moan. Mitzu looks at Sana and starts moving his hips faster, already feeling Sana's cock hitting at his sweet spot, "y-your.. cock is already touching me there," he rests his head on Sana's chest and trembles a bit.

Mitzu looks at Sana and blushes bright red, looking to the side embarrassingly, "I..I will try to last until your ready to cum," he shivers as he felt Sana's teeth on his neck and continues moving his hips into Sana, feeling Sana's cock move in and out of him.

"My your so cute~" Sana whispered as he kissed Mitzus neck and laid him down on the floor gently as he moved to dominate him and fuck him fully.

Mitzu twitches a little, feeling very sensitive to every now and again touch from Sana's lips as he felt Sana kiss his neck. He lets out a squeak as he was suddenly on the floor and looks up at Sana, still feeling Sana's cock inside even after the suddenly change of position. Mitzu gasps and starts moaning a bit louder, wrapping his legs around Sana's waist, "y-your very naughty," he shivers slightly and moves his hand down to stroke his cock while looking at the pre-cum on Sana's chest, blushing brightly.

"I-I will clean you off when we are done," Mitzu throws his head back, moaning louder and looks to the side, "y-your going so hard," he weakly looks at Sana. Mitzu slowly pulls Sana down more to make his cock go in deeper, biting his bottom lip as the feeling of him cuming was getting closer than he thought but he did his best to wait for Sana.

"I'm close~" sana moaned as he bit into Mitzus shoulder and came deep inside of him happy to finally release his built up frustration.

Mitzu looks at Sana and jolts to the bite, pouting a little and perks his ears up. He could feel Sana's load of cum filling him up, "looks like you were closer than you thought you were," he pants heavily while he starts cuming. Mitzu looks at Sana and licks his cheek, looking at Sana's stomach and chest, blushing, "looks like I better start cleaning," he leans a bit closer to Sana and starts licking his chest.

"Aw but that doesn't sound exciting. I suppose... it would take a while to clean you, not to mention you probably don't want to be covered in saliva," Mitzu laughs a little. Mitzu slowly nods his head while snuggling Sana, "if that is what you want, I can get the bath ready," he wiggles his tail, pretty glad Sana didn't touch it while they had sex.

"Go clean it and get it ready I'll check on the twins and grab some champagne" Sana replied letting his lover go as he fixed his pants and went outside to search through the trailer.

Mitzu looks at Sana and nods his head as he gets up, watching Sana as he rubs his butt and blushes as he felt the cum dripping down his thighs. He rushes to the bathhouse that Yukie found before and starts cleaning the floor. Mitzu then cleans the wall and leans over the tub to clean inside the tub with the tub pressing against his stomach, feeling more of Sana's cum dripping out.

"So messy" Sana replied as he set down the stuff and opened a closet pulling out a hose and sprayed the tub down washing it clean as he watched it slowly drain.

Mitzu perks his ears up as he embarrassingly lowers his head in shame, "I-It probably doesn't help that I keep leaking out cum." He watches Sana clean the tub and goes to sit on the floor so he didn't leak on the floor. He did feel more relief now that his heat was satisfied but he hoped Yukie wouldn't be upset.

"Sorry, it's been a long time since I've done it" Sana admitted with a blush as he gently washed his pet off with the house and washed himself off.

Mitzu wiggles his ears as he looks at Sana while blushing, rubbing the back of his head, "t-then I guess it is fine. I never done it before anyway. I just let my heat drive me crazy, which didn't help...," he sighs softly as he looks at Sana as he was getting washed off. Mitzu dries off afterwards and looks at Sana, "is there.. anything else I can do," he tilts his head to the side while he watches Sana wash himself.

"Want to drink with me?" Sana asked slipping into the bath as he sat and relaxed the water hot and clean since the faucets had been filling up the huge tub as he opened the wine and poured afew glasses.

Mitzu looks at Sana and looks at the interesting shaped container, flickering his ears curiously, "uh.. I never had that before. Is it good?" He leans closer to Sana to sniff the mysterious liquid as Sana pours it into the glasses.

• Saga locked this topic