Turf wars and love bites (private 18+)

BookMark!

Charon had meant to put an end to the exchange by then, but when he was kissed gave in easily enough. "I think I do too." He muttered against the vampires lips and lightly moved his fingers through his hair.

He remembered the kiss would lead to even less innocent things only when his body started to react as well at which point he tried to lightly push the other man away. "I think that's enough now... We're getting carried away..."

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• BookMark!

Zev smirked against the others lips. " mnh so i could tell..." he laughed softly only to pout when the other pulled away. "Awe but that was what i was hoping for!" He huffed.

Charon's hands moved down the vampire's chest until he moved away to retrieve his blade, not to threaten the other man but to make sure he doesn't leave the weapon lying around and forget about it.

-"Maybe another time." He said the words before his mind could process them and regretted opening his mouth the very same moment he realized what he'd suggested. Silent for a long moment, and more red from this mistake then he'd been from the kiss, Charon hurried to change the topic.

-"Would you like me to find a room for you." He offered, deciding it would be good to walk again rather than stay hidden away together.

Zev looked the other over openly and smirked. "I'll hold you to that one love." Zev was a sexual creater and he would find a way to get what he wanted yet out of charon. Zev made sure that was clear as he groped the other's ass. "Mnh daddy can't stay in here?" He said with a mock pout.

As a whole it would seem like Zev would not give up. Ether out of sheer will power or stupidity it was hard to read him as he pulled back a bit. Looking proud of himself

Charon had no doubt that the vampire would keep this conversation in mind and not let him forget what he'd accidentally promised. He told himself he would worry about that later though, for now deciding to try not to worry.

-"Of course not." Charon replied and glared at the other man both as an answer to his question and to show his disapproval of how he was touched.

-"It's a castle... even if I put you in the cellar you'll have a nice room." He assured and headed into the hallway, despite having said he would look for a place where to put the vampire he had an exact room in mind and headed straight there.

Zev sighed dramatically giving another pout when he was glared at. Not that it reall bothered him but itbwas fun to mess with him all the same. "Fine fine...where you putting me?" He huffed following after the other male. "Hopefully not the dungons..."

-"I thought you would like the dungeon." The tone of Charon's voice betrayed his amused smile, he didn't bother to explain there hadn't been a need for a chamber like that in ages and that there was no dungeon in the castle.

-"As for where I'm putting you... Right here." Charon added as he opened a door at the end of the hallway. The room was not much smaller than his own and would have seemed comfortable if not for furniture and various other things that had been stored there. "You will have to clean it out, of course."

When zev saw the room he didnt look disappointed but rather excited. After all he had never really had anything all that glamours. "So where should i put the stuff i dont use?" He asked looking around the room with excitement. "This is a nice room too." He mused. "Feel free to come in and sleep with me...i won't mind."

Charon leaned on the door frame and watched the vampire with his arms folded over his chest and the ghost of a smile on his lips.

-"There are a few smaller rooms beside this one... there are things already inside, but I think more can fit in there." He suggested though he didn't seem eager to help with organizing the space.

-"You sleep in the day, right?" Charon asked, though keeping the other man company while he slept wasn't what he was planning.

Zev set to work looking things over keeping what he liked to one side and stiff he didn't to the other side and then moved it out completely before organizing the room how he wanted. Soon enough je flopped lazly down on one of the sofas. "Yes...i do." He said with a shrug. He didn't even seem tried from all that moving.

Charon stood aside while the vampire worked to organize the space, trying not to be an obstacle for him when he moved things around. Oddly, he was more interested in keeping the other man company than returning to his own room even when they were both silent.

-"And you're obviously strong... you don't get tired like a human..." Charon observed and gave himself the freedom to take a seat beside the vampire. "Do you mind me staying a while?" He asked, remembering to show some manners though he knew he likely didn't need any when speaking to this man.

"Yes I am...fast too..." zev said with a smirk as he bosted. "And why would i mind kitten?" He asked puttung an arm around the other pulling him closer. Zev was a shamless flirt and didn't care if he was being too forward about any of it. He wpuld also never admit it but he liked the company not really liking to be alone. He would of corse deny he needed anyone though.

Charon stiffened only for a moment when the vampire put an arm around him, he reminded himself the man is now an ally and it wasn't too difficult to accept the proximity. "I'm just being polite... maybe you could try it sometime." He explained but his voice was quiet and playful rather than sharp, though that wasn't what he was aiming for. "Tell me more about vampires... or other things..." Or anything. Charon added and leaned into the sofa to make himself comfortable, in the process putting himself closer to the other man.

Zev sighed as if that was a chore to tell charon about vampires. "Dont you got books or some shit on them? I mean i xan only tell you shit from my point of view." He puffed but leaned dowb to kiss the others neck. "Cant we do something more fun."

Charon frowned, he'd hoped to have the vampire talk to him while he lazily listened and lounged beside him, but as every time the other man wouldn't make things simple for him.

-"Don't even think of biting me." He warned swiftly when he felt the vampire's lips at his neck and pressed a hand to his chest to push him away. His eyes narrowed but gradually he relaxed, though not as much as when he'd first put himself beside the other.

-"We should see each other later... if you don't have anything else to tell me." Charon muttered but didn't yet make a move to leave.

"Don't worry...i wont." Zev puffed and sighed when pushed away. "What do you want me to tell you? I dont know a lot only what i can and can't do...other vampires are able to do other things...like walk in the sun...I've even heard of some being able to eat food..." he puffed again and looked over at the other. "I can't do ether of em...I'll throw up if I eat normal food...and if i don't cover up i burn in the sun...happy?"

Charon looked away for moment, his hand still resting on the man's chest, and it was evident on his face that he was ashamed of how strongly he'd reacted. "Yes... sorry." He muttered, unaccustomed to having to apologize to anyone, he barely interacted with people other than those working for him.

-"We can talk about... I mean, do whatever you like." He added softly and directed his gaze to the vampire again but was unsure if he was expected to return where he'd previously been or move away.

Zev sighed heavily. "What are you sorry for?!" He asked looking at the other only to huff "and dont say do whatever when you know what ill do if you say that!" He pouted dramatically.

Having heard the vampire huff more than he'd expected possible in such a short time, Charon couldn't help but mirror the sound and breathe a heavy sigh. "You know I don't want that so you should understand that that is out of consideration. I meant anything that i didn't already say no to... and I thought I wouldn't have to explain all of this to you." Charon complained, frowning at the other man the entire time.

Zev frowned. "Then i don't know..." he said with an eye roll. "That and fighting is all i really know how to do. Im not book smart..." he said with a frown of his own.

-"It's not like I was expecting us to read a novel together or... pray chess or something like that." Charon said in his defense but thought for a moment of how they could pass the time. "We can fight, if you really don't know how to entertain yourself in any other way." What he had in mind wasn't a fight like the one before but something more like practice.

"No thats boring..." he puffed laying about on the sofa like a bored cat. "I don't like tovfight unless i got a reason for it......" he drawled. "I am hungry though...guess I could go hunt or something."

Charon gave the vampire a long, cold glance while he considered if he should say anything. "You don't mean, hunt down a human being?" He gave the other man the benefit of the doubt and gave him a chance to correct him and prove his expectations wrong.

"Only willing ones in this vampier bar..." he shrugged. "I like my people more willing and not screaming in fear...sours the blood for me..." he said with a shrug and huffed again. "Look I gotta eat! Blood bags only go so far so stop looking at me like him some kinda killer..."

Considering how he'd known very little about the creatures themselves, Charon wasn't astonished when the bar was brought up, though the concept sounded shady and unappealing to him.

-"That sounds revolting... I think I would have preferred you turned out to be a murderer..." He admitted without hesitation, not as concerned with how the other man would take it now that he'd received an answer so wildly different from what he was expecting. He knew he was being critical of the vampire for simply not starving himself but the truth was, he disapproved of vampires altogether and that of course included all the traits unique to the monsters too.

• Saga locked this topic