Turf wars and love bites (private 18+)

BookMark!

Though none of the cuts he inflicted seemed severe and the vampire recovered from each one easily enough, Charon was satisfied that his blade had finally reached his enemy. Knowing the creature would heal and counter if given the chance he pressed on, stepping closer with his weapon at work, trying to hack away at the other man.

-"I'm glad it does..." Charon muttered with a malevolent smile and now feeling bold, collided his blade with the vampire's and tried to hook his leg around the monster's in order to knock him down.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• BookMark!

Zev seemed to be flaing unable to keep up now that his pray was attacking back. His blade barely blocking the attacks. He was good at quick attacks on pray that didn't know what was going on. But now that tje other was wise to this fell quickly. When the leg came he was quick to fall backwards and hard to the ground. Blade clattering to the floor.

Forgetting himself, Charon straddled the vampire once he accomplished throwing him to the ground. He felt victorious but even angry and without reservation after a heated fight he knew he wouldn't be able to kill the man. Besides, he had little idea how to overcome the monster's ability to heal, though he was sure gruesome methods like beheading or dismembering him would work.

-"You wounded me for nothing..." Charon muttered, upset that he was made to endure the pain of the cut only to then defeat the other man with nothing more than one aggressive assault.

With his teeth grit and a glare fixed on the man under him, Charon rested the tip of his blade against the vampires throat and gripped his shoulder firmly, blood still tricking slowly down his arm.

Zev blinked up at the other when he straddled the vampier. "So hot..." he muttered aroused and already half hard from the action of the other male. "Mnh are you really gonna kill daddy now?" He asked dispite being at the disadvantage.

Charon was caught off guard by the other man's tone, he'd been sure he'd put an end to his provocative remarks when he'd started to dominate the fight. Though his eyes were still narrowed on the vampire, he blushed and when he finally took note of how close his strategy had gotten him to the other, and how the man felt under him, he inhaled sharply before having a chance to stop himself.

Charon kept his weapon steady on his enemy but despite his outright hostility towards the male, now that it was time to either kill him or think of an alternative, he was lost on what to do. A moment passed in silence and it was becoming obvious Charon was indecisive and reluctant.

Zev still smirked knowing that the other wouldn't kill him. It amused the vampier to know this. It meant he would get to live but also get to play some more. It was in this quite moment that zev made his move.

Zev quickly grabbed the blade pushing it away and yanking the other down for a hard kiss hands gripping the others collar.

Charon narrowly managed not to drop his weapon, not when it was knocked to the side but when he was pulled down. He was unable to make sense of what the vampire had just done, why he would do it to him and at a moment like that. For a long few seconds his breathing paused and he was unmoving in the other man's hold, his eyes wide open.

Charon's blade sunk into the ground beside them and he gripped the handle violently, both furious and conflicted when he regained himself. His hand moved to the creatures chest and he pushed him down harshly as he flinched away from him and straightened up.

-"Wh-What's wrong with you!?"

Zev smirked up at the other even as he was pushed down. "Mnh...you just looked too cute all conflicted..." he shrugged laughing. "You tasted good too..." he mused.

Charon was already agitated from the kiss but was further alarmed when it was made clear to him how easily the other man had read his insecurities. Looking for something to say to shut the vampire up, Charon came up with nothing. He was thoroughly lost on how to react, unable to kill the man but eager to hurt him, in the end he slapped him viciously.

-"You've lost..." Charon argued but hurried to get up and put space between himself and his enemy. He yanked his weapon from the ground and raised it in a defensive stance. "Leave... Just get lost!" he yelled in the end, unable to contain himself.

The vampier laughed when he was slapped but stood and dusted himself off. Not bothering to even hide how turned on he still was. "You are just gonna let me go? Ley me leave and regroup." He said laughing again. "I think i won in a lot of ways here..." he mused.

Despite trying to mask what he was feeling, Charon was angry enough that his hands were shaking and breathing was hectic. He wanted to charge at the man and stab him until he was in so much pain he couldn't say another word, or throw his weapon away and beat the creature with his bare hands until he was a bloody mess... he didn't know what do with him, or with himself.

-"If you come back a thousand times... it will end the same a thousand times." Until I can bring myself to end you, Charon thought.

Zev puffed and shook his head. "You are foolish to let me go...i learned here today i wont make the same mistakes again." He tisked. "Sides admit it...you are questiong shit right now...one little kiss gots you all flystered. " he teased.

Charon did his best not to focus his attention on the vampire, but on his own breathing so he could calm himself. He admitted, the other man had done an excellent job of derailing him, and he had to regain some control of the conflict that wasn't yet quite over.

-"If you're so against leaving... and you know I wont either kill you or give you what I have... then what are you even hoping for now?" Charon asked, genuinely puzzled that the other man wasn't retreating if he really believed that would give him an edge.

Zev shrugged. "Confuded on why you set me free...sides ive been board and yer fun to play with..." he mused. "Sides you know you want me...you want all of this." He gestered to his body then ludely grabbed his groin. "You want my nice cock too..." he laughed.

Charon again failed to overlook his enemies provocative remarks and this time growled quietly in response.

-"You're the eager one, blood sucker." He pointed out, voice harsh, suggesting disgust at the other man's advances, if the crude behavior could even be considered as such.

Recalling his wound, Charon glanced down, satisfied to realize he could influence the injury enough to stop it from bleeding further, though he wasn't confident it would hold up if he had to strain the arm. Loosing any more blood was unnecessary at this point and could only make him weak and dizzy.

-"I don't want to stand here watching you... do that all day. Either get out or get on with the fight."

Zev laughed and smirked as he looked at the other with hooded eyes. "Mnh i can heal that wound for you if you like..." he purred licking his lips. "And I'm board with fighting..." he drawled. Clearly zev was a more simple creature than his brethren. Who seemed far more cunning and would have killed this human instead of toying the way zev was.

After what seemed like another change of tone, Charon watched the other man with an incredulous stare. By now he was wishing he could give up, hand over whatever the vampire wanted and never see him again but it was his purpose to protect the castle and his pride would never let him do anything like that.

-"I haven't heard of things like you being able to heal... Something tells me you're just taking me for an idiot and are planing to sink your teeth into me." Charon pointed out and sounded fittingly unhappy with the possibility.

"My blood has healing powers..." he said in a tone that sounded like the other should have known this information. "Sides...i like my snacks more willing and aroused...makes the blood sweeter." He mused.

Charon grimaced, unhappy with the description the vampire gave, though between the kiss and the man's shameless gestures, he really had become aroused. It was primarily due to his being unaccustomed to any intimacy, but Charon was still ashamed by the reaction and tried to hide it.

-"My blood is too valuable to be your snack." He answered and while it seemed like he only wanted an argument, he was genuinely concerned by what would happen if the vampire had his blood.

"Oh is it now?" Zev asked looking the other over. "Blood is blood in the end." He shrugged. "But whatever...look i know you are turned on by all of this so just give in!"

Despite being annoyed by the vampire, Charon was swayed by his offer and for a moment considered trading the blood covering his arm for the other man's healing power. He convinced himself he was only curious to see what the creature was capable of but what he was more interested in was another moment of closeness, though he wouldn't never admit it. With his personality, the other man had so far been more infuriating than appealing, but Charon failed at stopping himself from reacting to him.

It occurred to him to just turn, go to another room and bandage the cut like he would after any other fight but against his better judgment, he motioned for the other man to come closer, saying nothing. The idea of having the vampire feed on him was still as unappealing as it had been from the start, and Charon was ready to hurt the male if he decided to bite.

Zev smirked when beconed over. He took the others arm in his hand and licked all the way up charons arm to the wound zev gimself had caused. "Mnh...virgin blood...untainted by other vampiers..." he purred and like he said he would healed the cut with a bit of his own blood. A bite to his own toung and then another lick to the wounded area and it was as if it had never happened. "Mnh there love...daddy healed you..." he smirked as he licked the rest of the blood up.

Charon was on edge before the other man even took hold of his arm and stiffened at the sensation of the vampires tongue on his skin when he started to clean away the blood. His breathing hitched and despite knowing he would fool no one, Charon tried to seem in control and uninterested in the touch.

-"Of course I've never done anything with other vampires..." Charon muttered angrily, wondering what the other male had expected. He patiently watched him undo the damaged he'd inflicted on his arm, but as soon as most of his blood was cleaned away, Charon took a step back.

Zev laughed when the other pulled away. "You are a 100% virgin like no sex or kissing anyone even...oh gods i stole your fist kiss!" He smirked and laughed again. "Mnh...but yes...you are healed abd still free of vampire venom..."

-"How the fuck do you know that from my blood!?" Charon asked, annoyed that the vampire knew so much and not really curious how he found out. After going back and forth with the other man through the entire fight, he had the feeling that telling him he is wrong would only bring on more things he didn't want to hear. He deciding to spare himself the head ache, or rather to lessen the one he would surely have, and confirmed what the other man had said.

-"You did... But I wouldn't have liked your idea of a kiss even if it hadn't been my first." Charon pointed out to let the man know he would have been furious with him either way.

• Saga locked this topic