Turf wars and love bites (private 18+)

BookMark!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• BookMark!

Charon glanced at the vampire over his shoulder with a curious look but had to tuck a few strands of hair behind his ear before he could properly look at the man. He regretted not tying back the blonde mass before moving into the water as it was both partially wet and tangled.

-"What do you mean?" He asked softly, hoping not to come across as nosy though he wanted to know more about the other man and learn what had happened to him before he arrived at his home to pick a fight with him.

"Was lonely...without purposes." He shrugged. "Truthfully I came here kinda hopeing I'd be killed." He admitted. "Been alive for over 200 years and still stuck in the same shitty role no matter what I do...thug is all I'm good at."

Despite the weight of the vampires admission, Charon smirked and finally turned around the best he could considering the space available in the tub. "That was some poor planing, if you expected me of all people to be the one to kill you." He pointed out, fairly sure the other man had noticed his reluctance to seriously wound him in battle. His expression softened before he spoke again. "Don't run off trying to die again love." Charon requested and with a hand moving to the back of the vampires neck pulled him in for a kiss.

"Guess so..." he smirked and laughed blushing at the others words. "Mnh...i wont...got a reason to be alive now." He pointed out as he kissed back.

Despite himself, Charon made the kiss and a deep and lustful one, gradually shifting closer to the vampire as it progressed. His hand moved over the man's skin with a light touch and found it's way to his cheek to caress him when their lips finally parted. Charon didn't miss the blush on the other male's face as he pulled away and even smirked at the red tint on his cheeks. "You're giving me too much credit." He commented and failed to force himself to back away and return to cleaning up. "We should really both focus on washing up properly."

Charon was thankful the vampire had more focus than him, though he also found it odd and wouldn't admit it out loud. As he was clean for the most part, he brushed his hands over his skin and simply enjoyed the water, waiting for the other man to finish before they both leave the bath.

-"I haven't mentioned... I think I'll have to drag you along to a few meetings eventually... It's not like any of those people can force me to change my mind on anything... but it's easier to be transparent with what I'm doing." Charon explained vaguely, too tired to be bothered with a proper introduction to the other men who worked for him and often pestered him mercilessly. "It will be boring and they all might give the impression that they genuinely hate you... but I can guarantee no one will say anything." He added, speaking from experience.

"Mnh you'll have to hold the meetings at night though. " he pointed out as he dryed off and dressed. "I really got to get my food before rhe sun comes up..." he pouted.

-"It wouldn't be the first time." Charon explained and shrugged slightly while he rubbed the water off his skin. "I think you have some time before dawn... I'm sorry for keeping you. Just be careful so I don't have to go out later to gather a pile of ashes... or whatever you become when the sun catches you." Charon smirked softly and covered himself with one of the towels in stead of putting his clothes back on. "See you..." He added quietly and pecked the vampire's lips before starting to leave.

• Saga locked this topic