Turf wars and love bites (private 18+)

BookMark!

The night was young, the sun had just set and the creatures of the night were coming out to play. One such creature was a vampier by the name of Zev. He was a well known force in the area. He had taken over much of it infact. He and his gang ruled over much of the city. Zev now had his eye on the castle that over looked the city. After all that is where the king SHOULD live!

Zev was tall with lean well toned muscles under a well tailored suit. Black pants with matching jacket. A white button up shirt messy and untucked. Even untucked the white shirt hugged his form showing off his toned chest underneath. He had steel gray eyes that shown he was older than the 20 something he looked. Red hair was well groomed and spiked finishing off his look.

Tonight was going to be the night he took that castle. He huffed and instead of knocking or even trying to open the door. He kicked it in instead. After all that made a grander entrance. He had his gloved hands in his pockets makeing the jacket flare out behind him. "Honey I'm home!" He hollered for all to hear. Announcing his entrence into the home he had just broke into.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• BookMark!

Charon was known to be capable with weapons and skilled enough when disarmed to resist an attacker, it was mandatory for a young man of noble blood and with land to protect to be educated in the art of war. However, for all the preparation he'd been put through to one day resist his enemies, rule as a mighty king and war lord, he failed to listen closely and be observant enough to know danger was approaching. It was not until the vampire entered his property that he knew he would need to fight.

Hardly able to collect his thoughts while he hurried to react, Charon dressed for a battle and gathered his weapons. When he emerged to greet the intruder, the tall blonde resembled a soldier, dressed in the boots and pants of one with a tight shirt that was evidently padded and contained plate armor. Still he appeared disheveled. His hair, naturally unruly, had been haphazardly tied back and he periodically shifted his weight, nervous.

Charon's blue eyes narrowed on the vampire and for the first couple of minutes he refused to dignify his behavior with any verbal response and in stead he studied him with a harsh expression.

-"You've crossed every possible boundary by targeting this place... but I'm giving you one warning, turn back and leave." Despite his tone, Charon hoped the other man would take the chance he'd given him to prevent a conflict.

For all his 250 years of age Zev was still considered young by vampier terms. Add on the fact his sire had abandoned him early on. Zev was like a farel cat. Wild and unpredictable never trained on how to behave properly. Even those steel gray eyes looked the other male over. Openly checking him out. "Is that anyway to greet daddy?" He jeered as he smirked showing off his fangs.

The vampier showed no sign of backing down from this fight. He clearly intended to fight. Not just that but he planned to win. "Come on love...you know you want to be my sweet little pet." He purred darkly.

Charon's eyes widened in disbelief at what the vampire was saying, he'd never as much as imagined that besides threatening his home and property, both of which had very obvious value, someone would hope to win him in a fight as well.

-"W-What...?" He blurted out so quietly that it was unlikely anyone could make out what he'd said, let alone pick up on the thread of anger in his voice. He blushed wildly but simultaneously raised the heavy, odd shaped blade he carried in his right hand.

-"Don't make a joke out of this." Charon snapped, suddenly insulted and aware that his attempt to evade a conflict had been wasted. What he'd been taught and had expected made no sense in comparison to how things were playing out. He was convinced the vampire was only pocking fun at him and not even genuinely interested. Being toyed with unhinged him more than he'd expected.

Zev smirked and laughed seeing he had unnerved the other male. Oh gods this lordling was fun to mess with! He was cute to boot. Oh how much fun it would be to grab hold of that hair...He shook the though from his head. No not right now...things needed to be done before that fun could happen.

"So cute..." he purred as he pulled a wepon from somewhere hidden on his body. As the other drew his up. The weapon zev had was modern and sleek. A long knife of somesort made of the strongest metal money could buy. "You make daddy sad making him have to fight you..." he said with a mock pout.

The vampire's weapon and it's impressive appearance didn't trouble Charon who's blade was centuries old and had been of use to others in his family when similar creatures had threatened them before. He had confidence in the massive piece of steel he was armed with and as angry as he was now, he was incapable of considering the vampire might be more able than him and so thought only of victory.

-"Poor thing." Charon spat out, the humor thin in the comment, overpowered by his openly hostile tone. He glared viciously at the other man and hopeful that starting the fight would keep him quiet, rushed towards him in a few big strides and aimed a stab at his chest.

"Yes...why do you hurt daddy so?" He asked as he moved to attack as well. Quick and agile as a cat. His movements hard to read. "Do you really think you can beat me with something so old?" He purred now behind the other. "Gods such a nice ass!" He said as he groped the other male.

Charon didn't have the chance to do more than glance over his shoulder before the vampire moved too close. The invasive touch was unexpected in a fight, even with how provocative the other man had been, and as it was something new and unfamiliar, it alarmed Charon even further. Having initially thought to smoothly transition into another attack, he in stead stiffened badly and turned to swipe the blade at the enemy only after he recovered some of his composure a moment later.

Intense anger was still apparent in both his stance and the hostile glare he fixed on the vampire, however he was beginning to understand the other man was already treating him as a plaything and would be free to continue unless he calmed down enough to fight him smartly.

Zev laughed and jumpped back away from the attack with ease.it was clear that the vampier was just as skilled a fighter as the other male. "Mnh you are so cute when you are angery love..." he chortled still enjoying himself and how he was effecting the human. He came in swining the large knife this time. Useing it one handed but just as skilled as any swordsmen.

Unlike the previous few times when the other man had taken a jab at him verbally, Charon didn't lose the composure he'd just scraped together and in stead focused on following how the vampire moved. It had been glaringly obvious since early in the fight that the creature was the faster of the two, now Charon finally put the proper effort into trying to keep up with him.

When the vampire started to strike with his blade, Charon hurried to meet every blow and shield himself from the sharp edge but stood firmly in place and didn't take a single step back. " I'll be angry until I've kicked you out... you don't have to keep talking." He informed the other man in what was nearly a low growl.

Zev smirked a wild look on his face as he attacked hard and fast. He aimed to hurt not kill. If the blade manged to hit skin it would cut deep. Like a hot knife in butter. "Oh but I won't be happy till I make you mine. " he purred face close to the other male's. It was clear that zev would not back down easy and would fight hard for what he wanted. As it seemed he wasn't going to be able to just take it.

Charon was thankful for his strength and stamina knowing that without either he would have by now been hacked into pieces with how swift and relentless the other man's attacks were. For the time being he moved his weapon with precise motion and resisted the on slaughter, however the longer this continued the more he was pressured to think of a way to counter.

-"You'll be anything but happy by the end of this." Charon informed the vampire but as another strike approached his weapon only partially deflected the incoming blade and it sliced through the surface of his skin.

Zev was wild and untamed and even as he fought it was with that same animal crazed engery. He was clearly skilled but his haphazard way of fighting would be his down fall. More so when he had wounded the other male.

"Oh baby....look what you made daddy do..." he said as he brought the blad to his mouth toung carefully licking the blood off the blade. "I didn't want to really hurt you...let daddy kiss it and make it better." He purred.

Charon hissed quietly at the cut but used the opportunity to put distance between himself and the vampire while the other preoccupied himself with his blood. A grimace set on his face while he briefly examined the injury, however with his blood already spilled he decided to put it to use against the creature and for the time being did nothing to treat the wound.

-"I don't know what you're damage is... I'm not going to call you daddy any time soon..." Charon assured the other male and tightened his grip on the weapon again as he started to shift to the side, moving slowly along a circle around the enemy. " But if you'd like to 'kiss it' then get on with it." He invited though he still refused even the idea of allowing the vampire to have his way with him. Throughout the entire exchange, the edge hadn't gone from his tone.

Zev watched Charon with the look of a predator a smirk on his face. "Mnh...My damange? I want to rule this city." He said softly. "I do for the most part..." he mused only to then pought. "Though it makes me sad you won't call me daddy...I promise to take good care of you." He offered watching with hooded eyes. "What do you plan to do if I come kiss your boo boo?" His tone dark.

Charon frowned at the notion of the city being in the mercy of a man as erratic as this but simultaneously admitted he was no use as a leader either if he looses to him.

-"I will fight you.. that much should be obvious." Charon admitted, uninterested in trying to convince the vampire that he'd had a change of heart and would accept him. He continued to move along a planned route and a steady stream of blood marked a trail behind him. The wound the other man's blade had inflicted on him, though not deep bled exclusively.

-"But if you disarm me now, I'll let you do what you like... Maybe with that in mind you'll fight like a proper warrior."

A sudden change came over the vampier as he looked distrusting at the other male. Unsure of what to make of it. His eyes narrowed as he watched the other. It was clear that zev was unstable and wild from the beginning of the ordeal but was even more clear now. "No...what are you doing?" He asked shaking his head no

Despite the suspicious look he received, Charon was satisfied with the results of his rambling. For the first time since he'd barged in, the vampire had taken a pause from toying with him and sounded serious. As a matter of fact, it seemed to Charon that the tables had turned and despite his anger he was now the one with more insight into what was really going on.

-"What is it? Haven't you been asking me to give in from the beginning?" Charon questioned with a faint smirked and continued the conversation to keep the other man's attention.

The vampier eyed him leery now. He shook gis head again. Eyes darting to the blood falling to the floor. "Yeah but yer bleeding all over!" He puffed gloved hand still tight around his knife. His tone didn't sound worried at the bleeding but rather disgusted by it. He shook his head again frowning. Something seemed almost wrong now.

-"That's what happens when you cut someone... or is it different with you creatures?" Charon pointed out, confident that even with his long existence the vampire wouldn't have had the chance to fight someone with powers like his. The rate at which the injury bled could easily be explained as it was a long dash across his lower arm.

-"I can't bandage it in the middle of a fight... but you're right, it is too much..." Charon muttered and moved his blade into the left hand, deciding that this way he would have a safer grip on the weapon. He was equally able to wield it in either hand, and using the one that hadn't been hurt was an obvious choice.

Zev blinked. "I heal quickly..." he pointed out still watching the other sharply. He backed up slightly and held his blade up. "And most people cover their wounds notbjust...bleed all over..." he muttered eyes darting to the wound again. A hungery look on his face as well. The smell of blood was making his vampiric need to feed kick up into high gear.

Charon moved in synchrony with the vampire in order to keep him at a favorable distance, when the other man backed away, he took a step closer. It was troublesome to learn that even once he hurts the man, he would recover quickly due to his inhuman nature.

-"If I preoccupy one hand with covering the wound I wont fight well... then you will cut me again and I will bleed even more." Charon argued, though he was unsure if he himself would follow this logic if there weren't added benefits to spilling his blood.

Uninterested in conjuring up more explanations for the vampire, and having bled enough to make some use of his injury, Charon charged at the other man in another attack.

Zev blinked and shrugged. "I guess so..." he muttered frowning still. He glared at the other when he stepped forward. Only to yelp and tried to protect himself bring up the blade to block. It was clear he was distracted enough to get the better of at the moment. Though with the smell of blood so close he tried to grab the others arm.

Charon was still disgusted by the notion of the vampire feeding off of him, even if just collecting the blood he'd lost through the cut, however it was an advantage to have his enemy distracted by his need. Mimicking what the other man had previously done, Charon attacked repeatedly and with force, hoping to leave the male with no time to recover from his attacks.

-"If you surrender after all..." Charon started, though from the tone of his voice it seemed he was only considering the offer he was about to make. "I might forgive some of what you've done."

Zev yelped like a wounded dog, and jumped back the best he could when hit. "Ahm...babe...that hurt..." he pouted oddly hansome dispite the wildness of the vampier.

He was shaking off any woundd he had now. He healed quickly though he was starting to reconsider his plan. He hadnt planned this well and now didnt know what to do.

• Saga locked this topic