Turf wars and love bites (private 18+)

BookMark!

"I can taste it in your blood..." zev shrugged. "Its the innocence of it all i guess i dont know...and as far as vampiers go...there is a type of "venom" that is used that helps male the whole feeding thing feel amazing." He said softly for once. "But whatever I tried to be a good frist kiss...you were looking too cute not to."

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• BookMark!

Charon aimed a glare at the other man, though it was nowhere as severe as the looks he'd given him throughout the fight. "Cute isn't a compliment." He informed the vampire with a tone that suggested he was stating a fact and not voicing his own opinion.

He was uninterested in staying in the empty anteroom now that things had calmed and despite not knowing what to make of the vampire now, he turned and headed towards another part of the castle.

-"Is that venom also what turns someone into one of you monsters?" He asked, assuming the creature wasn't done pestering him and would follow. Despite his heritage and duty to protect the area and people who occupied it from threats both human and otherwise, Charon knew little about creatures of the night. The only thing that had ever mattered to him was how to combat these beings and he was taught that there aren't many demons who could still bother him with limbs hacked off, though he was yet to test that.

Charon had been right and Zev followed right behind. "No...thats not how it works. " he puffed. "Why dont you know this shit? Its all pretty basic...stuff they teach kids in school." He pointed out. "The venom of sorts basicly helps the person not feel pain. To turn you'd have ro be drained of blood then. drink the vampiers blood..."

-"I've never been in a school... not in the conventional sense." Charon explained, hoping this was a good enough for him not to know basic information and keep asking questions. He sensed he was annoying the other man, or that maybe he preferred they talk about something more exciting, but he wasn't convinced to change the topic either way.

-"Why would someone want to be one of you? I would rather die... " Charon asked, unconcerned that he would insult the creature. Still walking evenly through the spacious castle that was to him simply a home, he headed up the stairs to an area that was more personal.

"Imoratalty....forever the same age...vampiers dont age...plus the healing thing." He pointed out still following after the other. If he was insulted it was hard to tell. "And your tutors did a shitty job teaching you then...you should know what you got down there..."

-"They were teaching me more sophisticated things... For battle, I just had to learn to protect my property... vampires don't storm castles every evening." Charon argued and spared the other man a frown. He was astonished with himself for having calmed enough to have the vampire close by and following him like a guest and not an invader.

-"Since you're done fighting with me and it is night I'm going to get some rest." Charon informed the man and hoped he wouldn't have to explain that he doesn't want him in his room. 'Don't think I'll sleep after what you pulled tonight though..." He added as a warning to the creature not to try causing him more trouble.

Zev shook his head. "Still...a vampier did... YYour ass would be dead had it been werewolves..." he pointed out with a shrug as he kept his following. It seemed that zev wouldnt be that easy to get rid of after all. Though he was confused on why the other didn't take him prisoner. It was what he was expecting after loseing. Not that he wanted to be in a dungeon or anything but...being held captive by such an attractive thing wouldnt have been so bad

Charon was suspicious at the mention of werewolves, wondering if the mention of the creatures was a warning, however he shook his head lightly and dismissed the idea. It was late and the vampire had toyed with him too much, his thoughts were starting to make no sense. He was still wishing the other man would take his leave and never come back to bother him again, but that seemed highly unlikely.

-"I imagine a werewolf would have been done with me by now..." Charon muttered without realizing that the comment could be taken to mean something else than what he intended.

Having come to the doors of his room, Charon paused and gave the other man a light nod, a polite way to say goodbye, if not for his unfriendly expression. He watched the vampire over his shoulder as he stepped inside and then closed the door behind himself before the other could follow, praying to all of the gods that this would be the end of it.

Like he had from the begining of all of this Zev opened the door and went inside as if this was his place and not Charon's. Infact the vampire procsseded to look aroind the room pokeing around and looking at everything. "Nice room...though the only important part is the bed." He smirked.

Charon was annoyed but not astonished that he was followed into his room and now abandoned all hope that the other man would become bored and leave him alone. Careful not to be caught off guard if the vampire was still planing to hurt him, he kept his weapon close in stead of cleaning and putting it away. He walked to the dresser, tried to pretend that having the other man there didn't make him uneasy and with a deep sigh tried a different approach to dealing with the creature.

-"The city is mine... the entire region is." Charon reminded the other man while he gathered a change of clothes but stopped, reluctant and oddly shy when he was supposed to undress. "You have influence there though... so do other criminals." He continued and finally pulled his shirt off, reminding convincing it was silly to hide even though the vampire had shown interest in him.

He turned to look at the other male with a mock shocked look on his face. "Criminal?" He puffed then looked the other over unashamed. "Sides...wouldn't it be good yo have someobe on yer side that knows this city and the creaters that live in it? Cuz you know jack shit abour vampiers and shit." He pointed out. "Not to mention i can help with all that tension. " he said in a tone that suggested something sexual.

Knowing how closely he was being watched, Charon frowned to mask his insecurity and forced himself not to hurry but seemed uncomfortable despite it. "I'm so sorry for calling you what you are." He managed a smirk when he glanced at the other man but had trouble keeping it in place while he took his pants off and put on more comfortable clothes.

-" We're finally on the same page though..." Charon started more seriously, satisfied to have the vampire bring up the same thing he was thinking of. "Would you work for me?" He asked directly, certain that it was unnecessary to talk the vampire into taking the job.

Zev watched the other undress not ashamed as he gawked. "Mnh...possably." he drawled looking the other over again. "What will you pay me? Can I live here?" He asked out right. He didn't seem ashamed of himself for doing it ether.

Charon didn't expect the vampire to turn out a noble knight and serve him for honor alone, he was glad he had more than enough money to offer to keep the peace.

-"There is enough space for you here, if you can behave yourself." He stepped closer to the other man once he was dressed but was still blushing softly from having been watched with such obvious interest.

-"As for payment... I can give you money... or weapons and gold if that's what you prefer." Charon offered, hopeful that the vampire could be bought so easily, though he had his doubts.

Zev was happy with himself that things had went as he wanted them. Sure he had lost the battle but he was still getting what he wanted. After all the vampier had hit a bit of a snag as of late. Stronger vampiers had moved in and pushed him out. So he had to find other ways of power. Here this place was known for that.

"Mnh money and weapons are always good...but i want an army to train...as I'm sure yours has no idea how to deal with vampiers..." he huffed "if you have one?" He asked. He once again looked over the other male and smirked and perhaps you..."

Charon acknowledged the part of the vampires demand that he could negotiate and ignored the rest as a joke.

-"Of course I have an army." He smiled, certain that the other man had little idea just how many warriors answered to him. "If you have skills my men don't you are free to train them... but it is, and will stay, my army." For the moment, Charon had regained his full confidence and it was evident in his voice now while he spoke like a proper king and not a young man who was being toyed with. "I choose our enemies... You wait for my approval when you plan to risk the lives of my men."

"I'd like to be able to train 20 of them...teach them how to kill vampiers and weres..." he offered up. "Ans yah yah...you are the boss. " he puffed looking wounded at all of that. "And you didnt say anything about me wanting you..." he pointed out shpwing he had ment it and not forgotten etjet.

Charon sighed deeply and shook his head, the best answer was to let the vampire know he had been given more than enough already, to draw the line at staying in his home and having influence over his men. However a reckless sort of curiosity urged him to ask questioned rather than say no.

-"What does that mean, exactly...?" Charon watched the other man, not allowing himself to look to the side, even though he'd never had to talk about these things and was feeling like a clueless boy. "Do you want my blood? Title, status...? Or, are you hoping ill... sleep with you?"

Zev sighed as if he was tired of explaining all of it again. Then made a rolling gester with one hand and said. "All of that..." he smirked looking at the other. "I'd say I'm a gental lover but I'm probably not..."

Charon gave a slow nod but obviously to buy himself time while he thought rather than to signal he agreed with the other man's demands.

-"I'm not giving you any of that..." He decided the vampire had become too greedy during their negotiations but was also fully aware that with influence over his army, a place in the castle, his status and his blood and body at his disposal, the man would effectively make himself the king.

Despite the decision, Charon stepped closer to the vampire and pretended he didn't know how uncoordinated he was when he slipped his hand to the back of the man's neck and pressed against him. "I don't want my first kiss to be me freezing and then loosing my mind with anger though..." He explained and kissed the vampire the best he knew how, though his inexperience was obvious.

Zev huffed and sighed when he was denyed. He knew he would but none the less it was still disappointing all the same. He did however look surpised when the other moved closer. "Oh really?" He asked before being cut off by the kiss. His own hands slid around the others waist pulling him as close as he could kissing him back hard and with passion. Zev was a skilled and good kisser helping to teach charon how to.

Charon had though he would prefer to be given time to adjust but when the kiss quickly turned passionate and intense he became eager more so than flustered. He wrapper his arms around the vampire, holding him firmly while he followed his lead, giving no resistance and making no move to reinstate his superiority. The man seemed different when they were so close and Charon knew the thought was naive but he nearly wanted the things the other had been offering and asking for the entire time.

It was a long while before Charon convinced himself to end the kiss and lean back, but even then he lingered close to the vampire and kept his hands on him, watching him while his breathing calmed.

Zev was pleased with himself as they jissed. The other close and wanting to be. It made him happy and also amused him all the same. For all his resesting charon wanted this and zev knew it. His hands moved lower gropping the others ass as they kissed.

When charon pulled away to catch his breath. Zev smirked at him licking his lips. "Mnh you taste good..." he mused

Charon took the compliment, even smiled softly at the other man but was conflicted, unsure what to do next. Before he had a chance to start thinking tactically again and ruin his own fun, he kissed the vampire one more, though he pulled away much sooner the second time around.

-"I'm guessing we have a deal..." Charon muttered, his voice was changed by the closeness and he was somewhat embarrassed to notice it. "What's your name any way, vampire? I'm still not going to call you daddy... so give me something else to work with." He asked and narrowed his eyes on the man, some of his unfriendly attitude having returned though still without hostility.

Zev would kiss back and whine when charon pulled away. He pouted but smirked "zev..." he offered up. Then kissed charon again. "Mnh i like kissing..." he smirked

• Saga locked this topic