You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Alright alright calm down” Al replied blushing red at how erotic Leroy was. Seeing this side of Leroy was strange almost intoxicating. Carefully pulling out he walked back over to mishas closet and came back with a thick vibrating dildo that looked rather appealing. Lubing it up he slipped it into Misha and turned it on high his knee keeping it in as he moved closer to Leroy and with more lube added to his cock pressed it inside Leroy’s tight ass.  “Let’s see how you handle both of us” Al whispered pushing his cock all the way in until he was grinding against Leroy’s prostate hungrily.

”Ah~ you feel so good”  Al moaned as he started moving his hips at a rougher pace his hand reaching around and still sticky with lube started to tease Leroy’s cock.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Leroy was actually surprsied when Al decided to pull out of Misha. Not knowing what the doctor had in mind he kept his gaze on the man as he went back to the closet and returned with a thick dildo and pushed it inside the young man he was riding on. And as Al pressed his cock against his rear he couldn't help but shiver in anticipation. "Um... umha.. hahhaa.....aahaaah~~" Leroy moaned lustfully as he felt Al's cock stretching his sphincter and pushed deep inside, and as he began working his waist and tease his newly grown cock he almost screamed from the amount of pleasure he was getting. "Ha.. w.... ait no... nnot my cock yet.. its too.. too sensitive..! Nn... aaha naaaaAAAAAAH~~~!!!" With two cocks and Al's hand bringing him pleasure Leroy's over sensitive body just couldn't handle it anymore and as he trembled in ecstasy his cock twitched and spilled out some thin cum. But his quick climax Leroy was clearly not done. He soon began to wiggle his hip back and forth to pleasure the two men inside him. 

Groaning against Leroy’s ass Al was surprised he was still wanting more and was happy to give it to him. “Leroy...grind a little more on me” Misha asked his hands guiding Leroy’s hips as he moved him in a way to get his cock fully thrusted in deep each time Leroy rocked his hips. Groaning and biting his lip Misha trembled under the force of Leroy riding him and as Al turned up the vibrator he let out a gasp and a dying moan his body spasming as he pushed deeper inside of Leroy and came. “Don’t stop please~” Misha begged Leroy as he watched Al move Leroy so they where both laying on top of each other and he had more force to thrust into Leroy casing his body to rub up Mishas. Reaching a hand out Al rested it on Leroy affectivly pinning him down better and making it so every time he thrusted Mishas rehardening cock was slamming back into him.

Leroy nodded as he began grinding his hip so he could better ride on Misha's cock, taking it all the way down with each go. He could tell Misha was enjoying the pleasure from both ends and didn't take long for the young man to come, releasing his precious seeds down Leroy's manmade slit. "Yes Misha fill me up... Fill me up with you cum..." Leroy moaned as he continued to rock his wasit like the man asked, and as Al got closer and began to pound behind him with more force he began to moan louder in pleasure from the two rods ravaging inside him. He cried out lustfully: "Oh god!! oh god this feels so.. ha.. ah hhgn... so good...! Fuck... fuck ... fuck me more..! Fill me up with your cum please~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!"  

Groaning happily both men did just that their bodies thrusting and grinding against Leroy in a hot sticky mess. After Misha came another two times he was to exhausted to cum again his own body trembling as he just snuggled into Leroy. “Seems Misha is finished” Al whispered as he took the toy of of Misha and gave him a well deserved break. Picking up Leroy in his arms he wrapped them around Leroy. Al then very gently removed him off Misha and carried him over to a nice comfy sitting chair.

Settling down he moved Leroy and re entered him continuing their session as he clearly could go more rounds having the same libido as Ayme. “You’ll have to deal with me for the whole night~” Al whispered playfully biting Leroy’s ear as he placed a hand on Leroy’s hip and worked his waist making sure to grind and poke at his prostate with each push down. With his free hand he had carried the dildo with he licked it clean before slipping it inside of Leroy’s throbbing pussy. 

The passionate threesome continued and as he continued to ride on Misha's cock while being pounded from behind Leroy was pushed towards several more climax, spilling more of his thin seeds on the young man's belly. He was already quite a meass when Misha was completely done for the night and groaned when he was lifted up from Misha's softening cock. "A... Al... wait.. I .. give me a little time to.. umm...!" He moaned softly when Al bit his ear and soon his ass was filled by the doctor's cock again. "Ha.. ah... .haa Al... Al~~ plasee .. please I can't.. I ..ah ahah~~" Despite his seeming attempt to stop the doctor his body was far more honest to what he really wanted as his legs wrapped around the man's waist and his pussy welcomed the dildo eagerly. 'Haa aaah~~ feels so... good... your cock.. ah aahhaAAAAA~~" He moaned lustfully as he was brought to another climax but something seemed different, his body spasmed uncontrollably and he began to howl and screamed like crazy, his cock kept squirting out thin liquid with each of Al's thrust into his ass. It was like he was kept on the climatic peak and was not allowed even a moment of rest. 

Al watched Leroy concerned with the howl that he couldn’t tell if it was pain or enjoyment. Looking at Leroy he gently kissed his lips and slowed his fucking to a nice steady pace. “Do you want me to stop or keep going?” Al asked not liking Leroy’s mixed signals as he kissed his lovers neck leaving a nice little hickey. “I won’t continue if your hurting” Al added worried he was pushing Leroy to far. Gently touching Leroy’s face he forced the man to look at him.

“you need to let me know” Al demanded his voice loving but quite firm in having his partner communicate with him.

Leroy panted heavily as Al stoppef his movement. To be honest all the sensation he was feeling was quite overwhelming to his body which seemed far more sensitive than before. In fact it was borderline painful given the intensity of the sensation but then again, Leroy kind of likes it when things get painful. His body shivered from Al's get the touch and after catching his breath a little he said: "It... It hurts but... But I like it when it hurts.... I want you to keep going all night and make me a twitching, drooling mess..." He reached out and wrapped his arms around Al's neck so he could give him a passionate kiss and said: "Keep going Al... I want this...",

“The second I think you can’t take anymore I’ll stop.” Al replied giving Leroy his conditions since he didn’t want to break the beautiful man. Kissing back Al let Leroy take control and ride him. Moving his fingers to Leroy’s hair he pulled it playfully as he broke the kiss again his body burning with desire. Licking Leroy’s neck he continued sucking and biting all over Leroy’s shoulders and necks marking him as he thrusted deep inside each time. Pulling Leroy closer he took a soft bud in his mouth rolling it with his tongue.

”do you like this?~” Al asked wanting to find Leroy’s sweet spots.

Leroy nodded as Al changed position and got beneath him, clearly the man wanted to give him more control so he wouldn't risk pushing him too far. Leroy smiled at the doctor's concern and began working his hips once more, bumping on the man's pelvis and took his erection up his ass again and again, all the while the dildo in his pussy provided a constant supply of pleasure with its vibrations making Leroy cry and scream lustfully. He whined as Al began leaving his mark on his neck and shouders and he began to cry wildly when was pulled close and Al begn playing with his sensitive nipple. "Y.. yes AL I like this.. I LOVE this~~" He moaned as Al's cock rammed against hi sweet spot and each time it did he squirted more juice out of his strained little cock, which at this point the consistency was so thin that it more like piss than actual cum, but the pleasure was all the same. 

“I’m getting close~” Al whispered his body having been getting ever so closer to his full orgasm. Holding Leroy closer Al turned up the vibrator on full blast and continued to help Leroy grind his way to orgasm after orgasm. Groaning and panting Al pushed Leroy’s hips down hard as he came for the last time his cock spilling his hot seed inside of Leroy. Sighing happily Al leaned back against the chair his body exhausted. While he may have the ability to go a little longer during sex he did have his limits with how many times he could cum before being done.

"Ha... aha... aah.. haaaa~~" Leroy moaned and panted desperately as Al turned the vibrator to full blast and as the almaot painful wave of oekarie wash I've think he was quickly brought to yet another date of cliamad, his body shaking and trembling uncontrollably while his yes rolled back and his mouth was left opened, drilling and moaning uncontrollably. When Al finally came and pushed his body all the way down that proved to be the last straw which utterly pushed Leroy beyond his limit. He collapsed into eh doctor's body while he twitched and groan half unconscious. 

“Goodness...” Al whispered sitting up as he carefully checked Leroy’s pulse and vitals making sure he was okay. Shaking his head he sighed and removed the vibrator. Turning it off he picked Leroy up and carried him back to Mishas bed. “You pushed yourself to much if you aren’t careful even Aymes healing might not fix you.” Al mumbled as he laid Leroy down and went to the bathroom coming back he washed the two up and tucked them beside each other in the bed. Cleaning up the room and picking up the clothes Al carried them to the laundry room and started a load going back to the bedroom he showered and then turned off the lights and went back to his own room not wanting to squish all three of them in one bed.

After Al put Leroy in the bed with Misha instinctively he snuggled a bit closer to the young man beside him, having not felt the warmth of others while sleeping for some time. It didn't take long for what little remained of his consciousness to fade away to slumber as well and he slept through the night peacefully. 

The next morning Derrick woke up in the hotel room as sun began shining through the curtains and shined on his eyes. He groaned slightly as he evaded the light and looked at the man still asleep beside him. He chuckled lightly as he stared at the peaceful face of Ayme which looked almost angelic. He just stayed like that with a happy smile and waited until Ayme woke up.

After Al put Leroy in the bed with Misha instinctively he snuggled a bit closer to the young man beside him, having not felt the warmth of others while sleeping for some time. It didn't take long for what little remained of his consciousness to fade away to slumber as well and he slept through the night peacefully. 

The next morning Derrick woke up in the hotel room as sun began shining through the curtains and shined on his eyes. He groaned slightly as he evaded the light and looked at the man still asleep beside him. He chuckled lightly as he stared at the peaceful face of Ayme which looked almost angelic. He just stayed like that with a happy smile and waited until Ayme woke up.

“Mmh I feel it’s morning...need to get up” Ayme mumbled from his side of the bed. Curling up under the blankets he sighed and only snuggled closer to Derrick. “Good morning” Ayme whispered still half awake as he refused to greet the morning sun that  was invading their room. “You seem happy?” Ayme asked unsure if Derrick normally was so chipper first thing in the morning. Sitting up slowly Ayme let out a tiered yawn as the covers finally slipped off his body baring his warm flesh to the cold morning air.

”ugh.” Ayme groaned at the cold air before scooting closer to Derrick and within seconds he was snuggled back down beside him under the toasty covers.

"Good morning Ayme." Derrick smiled as he watched the albino slowly waking up, acting rather adorably while struggling against the lure of the warm bed. "Yeah, it's nice to wake up with someone beside you." he said as he wrapped his arms tightly around Ayme's body and chuckled: "Yeah it's a little chilly this morning. You want me to turn up the heat?" He then pressed a gentle kiss on Ayme's forehead and said: "Or perhaps you'd prefer a warm breakfast? I think some hot tea would work wonders." 

“Hot tea would be lovely~” Ayme replied with a smile kissing Derrick’s nose lovingly. “Do we have any plans today?” Ayme asked wishing he had his phone on hand to check on the others. “If not I wouldn’t turn down a nice breakfast.” Ayme added with a small smile quite content and happy being around Derrick like this. Sitting up slowly Ayme stretched looking around the room at the clothes scattered around and the bathroom still left a mess. “Want to shower first?” Ayme asked Derrick with a raised brow knowing they could easily pick up breakfast and tea anywhere in town.

“Sure. A shower seems nice." Derrick said as he picked Ayme up from the bed and smiled: "I know a breakfast place around here that's pretty nice." After they took a quick showered and dried up. They got dressed and soon after they checked out of the hotel. Since it was still pretty early in the morning the streets were pretty empty. Derrick took Ayme's hand and pulled him close and after a short walk they arrived at a nice little café. Derrick thanked the waiter as he got them the menu and he said: "Their pancakes and waffles are pretty good, especially since you got to choose from over 50 kinds of toppings. Sweet, savory, even spicy ones depending on your preference." He then turened to the waiter and said: "I'll have two pancakes with bacons strips and maple syrup, some fruit salad and.... and a cup of coffee, black."

“Um, I’ll have an omelette bacon and some fried potatoes. And some warm orange spice tea please.” Yukie asked softly as he set the menu down. “Thank you” he added a little embarrassed. “You know a lot of downtown and food places. Did you eat out a lot while in the mafia?” Ayme asked wondering just how Derrick came to know so much.

“Also speaking of mafias do you ever run into anyone you use to work with? Do they just ignore you?” Ayme added with a confused frown wondering how it all worked out for Derrick. “Do you ever worry about it coming back and biting you despite leaving?” Ayme asked his brows scrunching in concern for Derrick.

"Nah, I didn't eat out too much. I was worried that people may try to poison me so I only ate at places where I know who's cooking. It was after I quit my position that I really began to explore and experiment with different restaurants. Also helps to know what sort of places I'm competing with." Derrick said as they waited for their order, and soon enough the waiter returned with his coffee which he'd asked to be served first. He took a sip and let out a sigh of relief and continued: "As for meeting those I used to work with... yeah from time to time some of my old subordinates would show up at my restaurant and I'll give them a discount or something but that's about it. It's kind of an unspoken rule among the different mafias to not bother those who'd officially quit the business. After all, you never know when you'd want to retire as well so I don't really think anyone would try to cause me any trouble. Besides I have dirt on quite some important people who'd much prefer that I stay alive and keep my mouth shut instead of I die, and all the information I've got on them somehow leak to the press. My supposed link to Ayers Corp certainly helps keep troubles away too. But of course from time to time there'll be some idiots who decide to ignore the rules , but more often than not their own people would deal with him faster than I could." 

“That’s good to know.” Ayme replied as he looked at Derrick resting his chin on his hands. “Do you ever miss the thrill of it?” Ayme asked feeling like he could openly ask Derrick these questions since they where tucked out of the way. “I mean not the death or injury parts but, like the traveling and power of it?” Ayme added as he smiled a little finding it secretly cute how much Derrick was enjoying his coffee. Looking over at the kitchen and the noise Ayme raised a brow for a moment but then turned to Derrick again refocusing. “I should eat out more...the noise of a kitchen is so different from home” Ayme admitted with a light laugh.

Derrick was a little dumbfounded by Ayme's question. He fell silent for a moment as he looked at his right hand which was missing a finger, the sign of the price he paid his resignation from the mafia and said: "I'd be lying if I say I don't miss it entirely. I mean fighting and traveling I could do without, but the power... that's something you don't get over with easily... The ability to control the fate of hundreds, if not thousands of people's life with a whim, controlling the flow of funds that most people couldn't even make in their entire lifetime, and being able to have things go my way with but a simple stare.... It takes time to get used to losing that power... But in their place I got peace of mind and more importantly, I was able to find the love of my life." Turing his gaze back towards Ayme he reached out for the other's hand and smiled: "Comparing to you, all the power in the world means nothing." 

Derrick chuckled at Ayme's comment about eating out more and said: "Yeah most definitely. You have no idea what you're missing. Besides, I think it will do you a lot of good to go out and explore more, either on your own or with the others." 

“You sacrificed a lot for me and I’m sorry.” Ayme replied his eyes looking at Derrick’s hand. Kissing his hand softly Ayme sighed and closed his eyes for a second before looking at Derrick again. “I’m very glad your with me again and you live with us. But, I feel selfish some days” Ayme admitted knowing Derrick had given up a lot to stay by his side and be someone who could stay with him. Looking down at the table Ayme sighed knowing all to well he needed a moment. Looking at Derrick he kissed his hand before getting up and excusing himself. “I’m needing a moment alone. Just to settle my nerves” Ayme whispered the kitchen noise and the exposed environment causing him to feel a little out of it as he stepped outside quietly to take a break leaving Derrick alone.

"I wouldn't quite call giving up a lot of things that didn't matter for the thing that mattered to me the most a sacrifice. Besides it's as much for you as for myself. I am genuinely happier now than I ever was before I met you."" Derrick smiled as Ayme kissed his hand and could see that what he'd said ha d an effect on the man. "Alright Ayme, just make sure to come back beige the food gets cold." He said as he picked up his coffee cupnan took a sip, seemingly not too bothered by Ayme leaving but he kept an eye on the albino just to make sure he was okay.