You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy woke up from the first peaceful sleep he had ever since Ayme's kidnapping and the moment he saw how Ayme looked at him he could tell this was no longer "Ayme", at least not the whole him which he managed to see a glimpse of before they fell asleep. "Sure love, here you go." Leroy said with a gentle smile as he opened his arms to let Ayme move away, but instead of leaving the albino snuggled even closer to him while muttering something to himself before seemingly freaking out, covering his ears and shutting his eyes while shivering. Realizing Ayme must be seeing hallucinations and hearing the other voices in his mind Leroy caressed his hair softly and whispered in a soothing tone: "Calm down my love, There're only two people in this room right now, you, and me. The rest of them are just hallucinations, fragments of your own mind. Try not to acknowledge them and focus on yourself. Do you know who you are? Where this is? Do you know who I am?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“I-I  don’t know.” Ayme mumbled trying very hard to focus on Leroy the voices quieting as he looked at his lover. “I can’t remember they help me” Ayme explained his mind trying to help him by creating characters that could remember things that he couldn’t. Looking up at Leroy Ayme removed his hands from his ears still pretty shaken as he stayed closer to Leroy the three figures not daring to mess with him around Leroy. “I don’t remember who you are...I forget things. I don’t know where I am or who I am. I can’t talk about them they say I’m not suppose to” Ayme whispered confused and lost on who he should listen to since the world to him right now was rather terrifying.

~Ayme. He might understand but even we can’t understand the part of you that’s broken. You slip in and out of it a lot.~ Blue explained with a frown as he appeared right next to Ayme making him flinch.

”I...am not crazy. I just can’t think easily right now things keep moving and I don’t remember where I am or who people are. I have chunks of time I can’t remember” Ayme explained as best as he could somewhat understanding he wasn’t able to keep a lucid mind anymore. “I’m scared...but I shouldn’t be I think” Ayme added almost as if he was half talking this whole time to Leroy and his imagination.

"It's okay my love, just take it easy. I'll help you to figure things out bit by bit ." Leroy said gently as he caressed Ayme's silky white hair and smiled: "And you can tell me about the 'others' if you want to. Don't worry I won't judge. I mean I am not exactly quite right in the head myself. Like when I walk around town most of the people's faces would look like a weird blur to me, while the rest would look and sound like you! There are only a few people who I can reliably recognize, and this is already after a lot of treatment and medication. I don't think my brain would ever be trully 'normal' again. But we just have to live with our quirks and imperfections. It's okay to be a little weird, even a little crazy." He slowly leaned in a bit closer towards Ayme and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead and smiled: "Just know that I will lovr you all the same."

“...they are all there and yet not sometimes they feel real like they are there to help me understand” Ayme admitted holding Leroy closer as he spoke. “Yoh...he’s the one that doesn’t like Al he doesn’t want him to mess with me or else I might get hurt.” Ayme explained as best as he could not understanding that the other parts of his brain, the other people where essentially just warnings to keep him safe when his brain couldn’t recognize it. “I don’t know why they keep annoying me and they just keep bickering” Ayme whispered calming down a little his face turning to hide more in Leroy’s chest. “I’m afraid your not real, that I’m still gone with the bosses men” Ayme added his voice shaking in fear. “I’m scared.” Ayme finished just for the first time in a long time hiding behind Leroy wanting his protection and comfort more then anything.

Leroy listened as Ayme explained his perception of his hallucinations and all his fears. Leroy caressed Ayme's head and said: "Yeah I get that Al could be scary, especially when he tries to provoke you. But he only does it so he could better understand you to help you. Trust me, I have experienced his methods first hand, and his help was essential for helping me to get back to normal life." Holding the albino close in his arms Leroy tried his best to comfort his lover who had suffered so much: "Don't worry my love I am real, this is real. You are safe." He thought about what ttondo for a moment before holing Ayme's face up and pressing a soft kiss on his lips. After a while he pulled back and said: "Did that feel like a hallucination to you? 

“No, it feels real you feel very very real...I just wish I could remember you or at least know how we met” Ayme admitted his body burning as his brain registered the kiss fully. “Did...where we um. Where we lovers or something?” Ayme asked hesitantly not wanting to offend Leroy. “You, mentioned  your head wasn’t right. Did we meet here before?” Ayme asked trying so hard to figure out who Leroy really was and as he looked at the man before him a memory would show up in his mind but was rather fuzzy.

~He’s your fuck toy, god what do you think he’s here for his health?~ Yoh snapped at Ayme standing beside Leroy. ~at this rate you won’t be getting out of here you’ve got to be somewhat better or prove your going somewhere safe and I doubt that will happen. You can’t even remember who you live with. He should have let you die~ Yoh added with a small laugh slightly frustrated with Ayme much like the real Yoh had been.

”shut up!” Ayme snapped his anger bursting out his eyes fixated on the space where Yoh stood to taunt him. “You don’t know everything either! Your just an asshole!” Ayme screamed back at Yoh his body shaking and anger as he just screamed in frustration as he tried to gain back control his body slipping away instantly. Sitting quietly as if nothing happened Ayme looked at Leroy before laying his head back against Leroy. “He’s going to kill you~” Ayme whispered his voice so gentle but holding a darker undertone. Sitting in Leroy’s lap Aymes body felt more heavy almost as if he was overly calm before a storm was going to hit.

~we can’t save you from him. He will rip your only existence to shreds.~ Blue explained very gently to Ayme almost as if he was worried about how far Ayme was pushing his mental state again. ~breathe...and take any medicine to keep him asleep.~ Blue begged Ayme caressing his face as Ayme slipped in and out of reality not even responding to Leroy at this point.

"I am your lover Ayme, I am part of the harem you managed to build for yourself." Leroy smiled as he caressed Ayme's cheek: "While my head isn't quite right, today was the first time we meet here at this hospital. You used to live under a clinic and it's there that we first met. A lot happened afterwards but you ended up taking the place as your own and make a business out of it treating people's injuries. You live there with me, Derrick, Misha, Al, and your three children Haru, Haruka and Yu. I have to admit it's a rather messy household and we're still trying to figure a lot of things out, especially with you gone things have been even more hectic." When Ayme began lashing out against thin air again Leroy tried his best to calm his lover down: "Easy my love... easy." He patted on the man's back gently but when he suddenly quieted down Leroy observed the albino carefully. He chuckled at the rather ominous threat Ayme, or one of his personalities made and said: "I don't mind dying. I mean You have already killed me once so I don't mind you do so again. Everything of me belongs to you so if you want it, feel free to take it. But then again if killing me would only make you worse in the long run then I'll defend myself with everything I've got." 

“We don’t want to kill you we just want to be happy again” Ayme mumbled only to be startled by a knock on the door. Looking over Ayme cringed back at Al who waited for permission to come in and talk to Leroy and Ayme. “If we leave Ayme won’t have any chance to fix himself he won’t be able to remember” one of the personalities replied to Leroy almost desperate to keep Al away. Clinging to Leroy Ayme looked at him his eyes full of fear as his mind swirled and tried to keep sane so he could remember who he at least was. 

“Leroy eventually I need in the doctors need proof I can Medically care for him or he has to stay here” Al explained as he cracked the door open a little peeling in only to get a death glare from Ayme who was only defensive because he was scared.

Leroy held Ayme in his arms lovingly as he tried his best to comfort his startled lover: "Don't be afraid Ayme, Al isn't your enemy. He's here to help you."  He tilted Ayme's face towards him after hearing what Al said and smiled: "See, he's trying to get you out of here! If you could just behave around the good doctor then we'll be able to go home together. Wouldn't you want to live with us back at the house instead of in this hospital?" He pressed a gentle kiss on Ayme's cheek lovingly and asked: "Do you think you can do it for me?"

“ I don’t know where “we” live or what it looks like” Ayme whispered watching as Al came in and settled down on the floor beside the two. Taking Aymes arm he carefully found a higher up vein hidden under Aymes sleeves and injected him with a mild sedative.

”he should stay pretty calm now” Al explained to Leroy gently massaging the muscle to Aymes arm that he poked. “I told the doctors I had medication for him, but I don’t exactly know what’s wrong with him. I would have to watch him for awhile.” Al admitted watching as Ayme just relaxed in Leroy’s arms enjoying the medicine that would keep him calm late into the night. “This should make him act normal...if you look past being so tiered” Al muttered before taking his chance to take samples of blood hair and saliva. Packing it carefully away he sat beside Leroy for a moment. “ we can leave in ten minutes after he’s more groggy. I told them the medicine makes him tiered” Al finished with a sigh knowing he had a lot to do once they got back.

Leroy was a little nervous when Al approached and got on the floor with them as he was afraid that Ayme would lash out against the doctor. Thankfully Ayme was able to remain calm as Al injected him with some medicine which seemed to be able to calm him down even further. "Thanks Al, I honestly don't know what I'll do without your help." Leroy smiled as he continued to hold Ayme gently in his arms and he could see his lover getting more irresponsive by the minute due to the medicine and he whispered lovingly: "We're going home Ayme... Don't worry you'll be safe there... we'll protect you..."

Eventually the hospital released Ayme to Al's care and they were free to go. Leroy carried Ayme on his back to Al's car and got into the back seat wit him. Along the way Leroy asked: "It's good that we're finally taking Ayme home but... Has anyone talked to Yu about Ayme's current condition? Even though it's Misha who has been really taking care of him but at the end of the day... Ayme is his father. I wonder how he'll react seeing Ayme like this?" 

“We sat him down and discussed what was going on. From a medical standpoint he understands a bit. After going over what notes I could gather from the doctors at the hospital I think Aymes going to be fine. Mentally with help the other ‘people’ should go away.” Al explained with a frown hoping his research was right. 

“I told Yu that Aymes brain got hurt. I told him that he has a permanent brain injury and that wasn’t healing like normal and because of the injury he can’t remember anything so he’s been making up people to help cope. It’s why sometimes he gets angry and talks to himself because he thinks they are real. I explained with time Ayme will feel more comfortable with us and being back home to where he won’t need his mental friends” Al finished as they finally parked at the house. “He wanted to help so I gave him a project to make a book about our home family and some things he thinks Ayme should know.”

”At most it will ease him into living with strangers” Al added before unbuckling and looking at Leroy. “I’ve also labeled everything in the house. He won’t have to ask where things are the only thing that should be confusing is who we are” Al muttered as he got out and opened Leroy’s door the porch light turning on as Misha stood watching them.

"I see... Looks like you have everything figured out." Leroy said as he let out a sign of relief. Al has really been very helpful and dependable during all these mess, starting with his own mental problems and now this. Leroy wasn't used to being dependant on someone else so the feeling of having someone who he could rely upon was a new one, though not an unpleasant one. While Ayme would always be his first and most important priority he had to admit the doctor has taken his place in his heart as well. 

Eventual they arrived back at the clinic and Misha was already waiting there at the door. "Thanks Al." Leroy smiled to the doctor who opened the door for him and helped Ayme out of the car. "Welcome home Ayme. And that's Misha over there. He's your lover as well." Leroy explained though he wasn't sure if Ayme for any of that due to him being largely sedates by the medicine. After a shirt tour around the house Leroy took Ayme to his room and set him down on the bed. He Sat beside him and asked: "Is there anything you need? Something to drink perhaps?"

“Mmh I don’t want clothes” Ayme mumbled tiredly as he laid on the bed and watched Leroy. “I don’t like how heavy they feel.” Ayme admitted his body feeling flushed and rather well horny. “I feel off” Ayme muttered with a small sigh sitting up more beside Leroy as he tried to focus. “How often do we spend time together and share a bed?” Ayme asked curiously wanting to know what he was like with Leroy. Moving a pillow Ayme leaned against it not wanting to trust himself just yet as the drugs started to wear off.

Leroy chuckled slightly after hearing Ayme's comment about clothes feeling heavy and he said: "Yeah I get that. I have spent almost five years loving without clothes so it still doesn't feel quite right to have things covering my skin. Then again you are wearing stuff the hospital have you so I imagine it's not the best quality. Wanna check out your own wardrobe?" He looked at Wayne as he sat up beside him and began asking about their sex life. "Well, I would say quite often. You do have quite a big appetite when it comes to sex, which was partly why you needed a harem so you could spread your libido among the members and not push any single member too hard.... I wasn't too happy about the idea at first but I have came around regarding the idea." He leaned in closer towards Ayme and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek and smiled: "Once you get better we should all get together and have some fun, and I do mean all of us. You, me, Al, Misha, even Derrick. It's gonna be quite a fun mess."

“I don’t be around Derrick...” Ayme replied his mind rather forceful in remembering that Derrick wasn’t someone he could be around right now. “He’s not safe for me.” Ayme added to Leroy not understanding why he felt so strongly that Derrick was like the men he had escaped from or that he wasn’t good to be near. “Well...it’s not that I think he will hurt me. I just feel off about it like something bad might happen” Ayme admitted unsure why he was so conflicted about Derrick.

“That being added I don’t care much for the others either” Ayme mumbled not knowing he wasn’t talking to himself as he got up and dug through the closet finding the biggest softest shirt he could. Stripped in front of Leroy Ayme walked over to the shower and turned on the hot water waiting for it to heat up. “Sometimes I feel fine about you guys and then it just vanishes i don’t know why.” Ayme talked a little louder for Leroy to hear his voice full of confusion when it came to learning about the others.

Leroy listened to Take and wondered why was the albino so cautious when it comes to Derrick. While his own feelings towards the former mafia boss was complicated to say the least, he was grateful for Derrick risking his life for him when he was under Morgan's control. When Ayme began taking off his clothes his he was heart broken when he saw the terrible brand on the man's rear, he could only imagine the hell his lover has suffered through. Getting up he walked over to the door of the washroom to keep an eye on him and said: "Don't worry Ayme, as your memories come back I am sure you will warm up to everyone quickly, Derrick included. He loves you very deeply you know, and I am sure he blames himself for your capture because his enemy was trying to hurt him, even though it wasn't his fault."

“ I just need some time to feel more normal maybe some time to figure out who I still am and who everyone else is” Ayme replied closing the shower curtains. Feeling the hot water rush over his body Ayme let out a soft sigh enjoying the simple comfort of a hot shower. “With all honesty how bad does the brand mark look? I hope it didn’t scar but...I wasn’t able to properly care for it.” Ayme admitted being able to remember ending up at the mafia place and only being with Derrick for a while before ending up with the other men. While he didn’t hate Derrick he was hesitant to be around him since he couldn’t remember that he had been kidnapped.

“I’m sure it’s not that bad though my body doesn’t feel sick” Ayme added with a small frown as he vigorously scrubbed his hair and body clean. Standing under the water Ayme just relaxed listening to the water drip and splash around.

"It looks.... awful.... at least to me." Leroy said with a bitter expression as he leaned against he door frame and talked to Ayme who was now hidden behind the shower curtains: "Your body has certainly been through quite a lot in the past, some would have been fatal to normal people and yet you survived without problem. So in time I think the scar would vanish completely..." He waited patiently as he listened to the sound of the water splashing and after a while he returned to the bed and just sat down on the edge. He thought about Derrick and wondered how he was doing with the hunt for Demitri. While he'd certainly love to personally "thank" the mafia boss for what he's done to Ayme, he doubt Derrick would leave anything for him.

“You look comfy” Ayme admitted coming out dressed and dried. “Despite not remembering anything I can remember where items are” Ayme added with a dry laugh as he walked over to his lover.

”hey, food is ready if your both hungry” Yu asked standing in the doorway as he looked at the two who seemed to be more relaxed then when they got home. “Als gone out for the afternoon so at just us three” Yu explained with a small frown Misha having gone to pick up diapers and we’ll he had taken the twins to make sure he didn’t overwhelm Ayme at the moment.

”...I’m seeing a very interesting pattern...” Ayme whispered to Leroy having noticed that Yu looked like both him and Leroy. “Did we have a kid together also?” Ayme asked confused.

”...he really doesn’t remember us?” Yu asked coming into the room and sitting beside Leroy almost afraid of Ayme.

Leroy chuckled slightly at Ayme's comment and said: "Well if you're asking did either of us got pregnant and had him then no. In case you have forgotten, both of us are men. But regardless of how he was born, Yu IS our son." He reached out for the child and caressed his hair gently trying to comfort the child. "Don't worry Yu, he will remember everything in time... he is just a little confused right now.  But with our help I am sure he will recover soon enough. Speaking of which, didn't Al gave you a mission to book? How is that going?",

“ I finished it. It’s sitting on the kitchen table. And I helped place the stickers all over the house. And I labeled the twins so we know which is which” Yu explained happily as he snuggled into Leroy. “Misha went to get some things and left me in charge of the house and watching over you two” Yu added liking the new freedom of being in charge of things. “Can I show him my fish? I want to know which one he likes the most” Yu asked having a giant fish tank in his room that almost took up a whole wall.

Looking at Ayme Yu took his hand overly excited to have everyone home again as he pulled him off to his room. Inside the almost wall sized tank was live plants and a beautiful assortment of long finned goldfish. “Al helped set it up!” Yu explained as Ayme nodded watching the fish for a moment peacefully.

”they are quite nice. Did you get them for being good?” Ayme asked trying very hard to try and remember anything about Yu.

”No. I just like them.” Yu added sitting down on his bed as he watched Ayme. “Why don’t you have Al fix you? You can use some of my brain cells if needed to fix what’s broken” Yu asked confused why Ayme was still unwell.

“Because your not a gunnies pig.” Al replied having come back inside to check on the three to ease Mishas endless worry.

Leroy smiled as he looked down at the kid snuggling against him. He couldn't help but find the kid endearing as he just resembled Ayme so much. Given the fact that he rarely spent time with Yu he was relieved to see the boy feeling comfortable around him. "Fish tank? Yeah sure we can go and have a look at your fish tank." Leroy smiled as he quickly followed the two to the boy's room and once they were there he was just dumbfounded by the setup Yu's got.

"Wow... that's quite an impressive fish tank." Leroy said as he looked at the aquarium in front of him. He's been rather absent from home life due to his own recovery and then Ayme's disappearance that he didn't even know when all this happened. When Yu asked why haven't Al able to fix Ayme's problems yet and suggested to help with his own cells Leroy was about to turn him down, but Al showed up first. Leroy walked up towards Yu and caressed his head lovingly and said: "Don't worry dear Al is already doing his best to help Daddy. I'm sure he'll start remembering things very soon." He looked back at Ayme and said: "And even if you can't remember everything, we'll just make more new memories together. Good memories like these."

“He can remember he just forgets easily. Give him a few days and he should be fine.” Al explained as he held out a cup of water and some vitamins. “First I want to test if it’s related to his health and if increasing his body health affects it” Al added as Ayme took the vitamins and handed the cup back not caring to fight al on the issue. 

“you know about fish? I thought you only knew medicine” Ayme asked watching the fish swim around.

”Yu had an interest in marine life, what kind of parent would I be if I didn’t nurture his interests. I learned from the pet stores and the aquariums in town” Al explained as he watched Ayme who seemed to be so much more relaxed and happy at home.

”it’s a nice thing to do” Ayme admitted before looking at the three his body relaxing at the sight of his family.

Leroy was relived to see that Ayme continued to show no hostility towards Al, perhaps it was the drugs, or perhaps it was the home environment. In any case Ayme seemed to be a lot at ease and not so afraid of everything anymore. He was also glad that Al seemed able to take up the role of being the kids' parent so willingly and naturally which Leroy appreciated very, very much. To be honest it's hard not to fall in love with this guy, the fact that he could have both Ayme AND him in his life just seemed too good to be true, though one may argue that he deserve some happiness after everything he'd been through. Just as he was enjoying the hard earned moment of peace he could hear the sound of a car stopping at the front. "Is Misha back with the kids already? Or could it be..." Leroy muttered and soon he got the answer for his question.

"Al? Where are you? I saw your car parked at the front. How is..." Derrick said as he walked down the hallway and as he turned to look into Yu's room he froze on the spot seeing that Ayme was there as well. "Ah... Ayme you're... home... Welcome back." Derrick said with a bitter smile as he took a step back, remembering how the albino reacted to him back at the hospital. He retreated back into the hallway and stood there not sure what to do.