You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Well it either shows his other personalities do exist or he tries to kill me” Al admitted as he wrapped his arms around Leroy and pulled him close with a smirk. “It’s good to see what we will be dealing with” Al whispered as he only got a glare from Ayme. As his lips kissed Leroy’s neck Al kept his eyes on Ayme almost as if challenging him.

”you fucker” Ayme snapped as he got up and within a few seconds was ready to kill Al. “You have a death wish fucking with me?” Yoh screamed at Al as he moved between him and Leroy pushing Leroy to the side as Al backed away and avoided Yohs punches.

”no but it’s been awhile kinda wondered if you where really there or not. Seems your protective of Leroy but not of Derrick or me. Why is that?” Al asked only infuriating Yoh more before he groaned and fell to the ground gasping in pain. “You’ll need to keep in mind you’ve let Aymes body break down...he’s pretty weak so even in an angry rage you don’t have long before you slip away” Al whispered as he stood over Ayme with a small laugh. “This side of you I hate...the hot headed sadistic side that is willing to kill its body for its own desires...” Al added keeping out of reach of Ayme as he gently pet his head.

“Take some time to cool off and when we come back have your shitty attitude changed or you’ll end up living here.” Al hissed low enough for Yoh to hear  as he moved away and looked at Leroy. “Let’s go get something to eat he needs time to think and cool down” Al added wanting to discuss what he had learned outside of Yohs earshot.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Leroy moaned slightly when Al kissed him on the neck, he hasn't got intimate with anyone ever since Ayme's disappearance but the threesome with him and Misha had really made Leroy open up more towards the doctor. Normally this wouldn't be to much of a problem but given Ayme's current state of mind clearly the show of affection enraged the albino, or whatever fragment of his shattered personality that appeared to be dominating his mind right now. Leroy wasn't exactly shocked when Ayme got more violent and lashed out against Al threatening to kill him, though he was surprised by how easily the doctor handled it. 

"Alright Al... I'll do as you say." Leroy said before looking back at Ayme and said: "I'll be back soon my dear. I'll bring you some food latter." He then followed Al out of the hospital room and closed the door behind them. As he followed Al down the hallway he turned to look at Al and asked: "So, what's your diagnosis of Ayme? You think you can help him?"

“Split personalities aren’t difficult to navigate once you learn about them. I’ve seen this one before when we would work out together if Ayme got to angry his emotions would get the better of him and he would snap like that.” Al explained leading Leroy outside as he stood by the car to smoke. Sighing softly Al looked at Leroy as he offered a cigarette to him. “He’s different...problem is I can handle anger and some outbursts of violence but it’s the unknown of what else lies in his mind. If he has more to deal with it might manifest without him knowing.”

”I had a few long term patients back home like this, they would have been better off dead at some points due to the guilt after they went mad not knowing who or what was controlling them, later on they only broke more realizing how they where loosing control of any sense of who they where” Al finished before getting into the car to go take Leroy to get dinner. The ride was a little quite as he stopped at a nice restaurant and parked the car. “He’s not going to be normal, the personality that came out and got angry is most likely how he got away...that version of him isn’t afraid to kill or harm Ayme in the process. I don’t know how I would even begin to medicate him if he didn’t want to be....he’s refusing the doctors enough as it is.” Al muttered not sure of what to do as he let out a heavy sigh. “The question is would it even be safe for him to come home...” Al finished clearly frustrated and irritated about the situation since he was in a standstill on what he could do.

Having always been good at planning and strategies it was clear he was in a tough spot with very few options to choose from.

Leroy took the cigarette from Al and took out a lighter to light it up, taking a deep breath he sighed as he felt the smoke filling up his lungs. While he'd quit smoking after getting into a relationship with Ayme, he'd picked the habit back up ever since Aymes disappearance as it help calming his nerves. Listening to Al describing some of his other patients he chuckled slightly and said: "Well... they sound quite similar to me... But you managed to patch me up pretty good." He got into the passenger seat and as they drive down the road he would occasionally see Ayme's faces among the pedestrians, on billboards, or even in the reflection of the rear view mirror. It was a symptom of his own psychosis though he'd learned to cope with them fairly well.

Along the way Leroy listened to the doctor raising his concerns about Ayme's condition and eventually he said: "Normalcy has never been part of our lives and I wouldn't expect it to start being normal any time soon. I agree that it's probably not a good idea to bring Ayme home yet but I also don't want to leave him alone in the hospital. He seems to respond pretty well to me for one reason or another, so maybe if I move in with him it may help improve his condition? Or do you think it may backfire to give him what he wants?"

“ can patch him up and get him sorted out it’s not impossible. Like we did with you...it just takes time and effort. To figure out his moods and personalities is the harder part...it doesn’t help he cant get in control.” Al added as he focused on driving his mind trying to figure out what he could and couldn’t do.“What we need is a clear idea of what we are dealing with, I can’t help Ayme if he doesn’t let me. Keeping that in mind Yoh seems pretty hostile and doesn’t seem to care if Aymes body gets damaged.”

”He’s driven him mad before but never to the extent of being this in charge” Al muttered to himself a little before parking the car and turning off the keys. Turning to Leroy he sighed just a touch tiered. “I need to get Yoh to realize he needs Ayme and we aren’t the enemy, after that I can start to help him focus and fix his rage and aggression. In the long run it can help keep Ayme safe and healthy.” 

Leroy looked at Al and he could tell Ayme's condition weighed heavily on his shoulders. It's hard enough to be a psychiatrist to begin with, and would certainly be harder trying to help someone who was close to you on a personal level. "Why am I not surprised that Ayme's violent personality is named after that bastard." Leroy said with a heavy sigh before reaching for Al's hand and held it firmly, looking straight into his eyes he said: "I know you can do it Al, and I'll do anything in my power to help you stabilize Ayme's condition. But you mustn't let this be too much of a burden on yourself cause Ayme isn't your responsibility alone, he is our lover and family, and...." Leroy hesitated for a moment before saying with a timid smile: "And I do care about you too. The least I want to see is see you overstressed or even hurting yourself trying to help Ayme."

“Thank you” Al replied as he kissed Leroy’s forehead grateful you have such a kind man beside him. “Why don’t we just take it slow give me some time to prep the house. While your with him you can get him to talk and figure out why he’s angry at Derrick and me. Maybe even see if he’s somewhat still there?” Al asked as he held the keys in his hand quite nervous about his plan to fix up the house and make sure it was safe for everyone.

“I need to know what sets him off or makes him nervous if I can find that out I can try and adapt our home to suit his needs just like we have been doing with everyone else” Al finished with a small smile. “Now then for the next hour let’s go inside and eat, relax and order something for Ayme to eat when we leave” Al added wanting to take Leroy on a short mini date.

Leroy let out a small moan as he felt Al kissing his forehead. It still felt a little bit weird to be so intimate with anyone other than Ayme, after all, his delusions has allowed him to perceive all who got close to him as Ayme as a coping mechanism to the endless torture and trauma he suffered at the hands of Morgan, and it's only after his second rescue by Ayme and Derrick that he really began to open his heart up to other people again. Al has been nothing but kind and helpful during his recovery process and from personal experience he knew Ayme was in good hands. Nodding at Al's suggestion he then said: "Alright Al lead the way. I'm not exactly familiar with the streets anymore unless it's somewhere that existed already five years ago... Really could use some tips on what's new and hot around town."

“Ha! Your with the wrong person darling Misha is the one that keeps up on that. He’s been pretty good at recommending places lately.” Al admitted as he got out and opened Leroy’s door for him. “He said there was a nice steakhouse somewhere around here. They serve good cuts and are fairly priced.” Al explained as he looked at the different ships before seeing it tucked almost out of view on the corner. “Want to visit it?” Al asked with a smirk excited for a small adventure and date with Leroy.

"Yeah, I suppose he would be the more natural choice for that." Leroy smiled as he got off the car and muttered thanks to the doctor. It felt a little weird to have someone opening the door for him as he has always been the one doing the honor in the past. With a timid smile he said: "Thanks Al. The Steak house sounds nice so let's go there. I could use a proper meal after bumbling around the city."

Once they got ingot he restaurant they found a nice quiet corner to settle down. As they waited for their order Leroy asked: "I haven't been back home during the past couple of days. How is Misha? And how are the kids doing?"

“Mishas fine he’s been busy working from home. Since they couldn’t leave due to the mafia stuff he started doing his work at home and has turned the kitchen into a sweets shop.” Al explained as he took a sip of his water quite relaxed. “Yu is refusing to go back to school so he’s started online school personally from what I’ve seen he seems happier. And the twins well they are trying to stand up and walk. Overall home life is pretty normal and moves on as if we don’t have crazy shit happening” Al admitted before smiling at the thought of his new family. “What about you? How are you holding up after seeing Ayme like that?” Al asked concerned since it had been quite a shock when he first laid eyes on the man.

Leroy was relieved to hear that things are going well back home. While he still thought that Yu should go back to school regularly to make more friends but if the kid was happier doing things online then that's all that mattered.  When All directed the question back at him he fell silent for a moment and said: "I would be lying if I say that I am fine... I mean I have seen him in arguably worse condition back when I first met him, but back then he just looked physically worse while his mind was relatively intact whereas now his body is much healthier but his mind is a mess.... But even with all his problems I am just glad that we have found him, cause not knowing where he was or if he was safe was far worse.... Oh, almost forgot."

Leroy reached into his pocket and took out a little container with several different kind of pills inside and popped one of each into his mount. Those were the prescriptions Al gave him to help with his own hallucination and issues with his body which was still undergoing some changes due to Ayme's DNA. In truth Leroy has become a lot healthier comparing to him before his "death", arguably even before his capture by Morgan. While appearance wise he wasn't remotely as bulky and muscular as before but he was getting stronger and more energetic than before. He had really felt it during the last couple of days when he fought the mafia good and was able to take them down with ease. But this came with the side effect of what could only be described as "growing pains" inside his body. He turned to look at Al and said: "The hallucinations seems to have gotten worse probably die go stress. But I did what you told me and refused to let myself indulge them any further. And the growing pain seems to be a lot less now thanks to the drugs. There is... One little thing though..." Leroy leaned in closer towards Al and whispered quietly: "My.... pebis is still like super sensitive... And now with it having grown a bit larger it could really get distracting at times...."

“Well, one could say that’s not a bad thing~“ Al whispered back looking at Leroy lovingly. “But I understand if it’s bothersome. I can help you take care of it after dinner but I’ll need some time to look into a cream or something to help with the sensitivity” AL added as his salad arrived so he could eat it before his steak. Poking at the lettuce he ate a bite mulling over all the new things he had learned today. “When it’s sensitive is it always like that or is it only when it’s hard?” Al asked wondering if it was always sensitive.

“It's quite alright Al it's not that urgent... I'll.. tell you if I need your help.." Leroy said with a blush and after a short pause he said: "Besides I don't want to keep Ayme waiting for too long... I mean god knows when was the last time he had a proper meal? I doubt the mafia goons fed him well..." As the salad came and they began digging into the food Leroy's blush got a tint redder when Al continued to ask more about the sensitive subject matter. "Well... it's always sensitive, like just brushing a little against my underwear would make me rock hard and when it's hard just a few strokes could make me blow my load. I've actually started wearing looser shorts and trousers but even that doesn't help much. It's like I'm a virgin boy who's discovering how his dick work for the first time... Actually even worse..... I feel like at this rate I may need to wear a cage so it won't touch anything..." He let out a weak sigh and said: "It's not like I don't appreciate having my cock back, but right now I almost prefer not having it and keep everything sensitive neatly packed inside..."

“I see...that would be troublesome with daily life. I could decrease your hormones? Maybe that would help.” Al added eating another bite and chewing slowly before swallowing. “At most depending on how well you heal we could try a nerve surgery and get rid of a couple of nerves to lower the sensitivity. Other then that I’m kinda at a loss. Despite having some of Aymes blood I don’t deal with anything extreme so I can’t say I really understand.” Al explained poking a tomato around his plate with his fork. “I can heal and my body stays young but when it comes to sexual stuff I’m pretty normal in that regard so I don’t know if this is normal or not since I don’t know Aymes sexual tendencies. Maybe he had this same issue when you two first met?”  Al finished as he stabbed the tomato and ate it.

"I don't think surgery is necessary... forgive me for not being thrilled by the idea of having surgical knifes down between my legs again..." Leroy let out a small sigh and said with his face red like an apple: "I mean it literally just grew out of me so it's only natural that it's sensitive... I'll just have to... well... use it more until it's not so sensitive anymore... I'll tell you when I need your help with that."

Thinking about Al's question he thought back to the time when he and Ayme first met and said: "No... I don't think he had similar problems. I mean he had different problems like a massive libido, being untrusting of others, not to mention losing grasp of reality and just being generally confused... Like there was a time when he and Yukie got mixed up thinking themselves to be each other, and me and Harold only figured it out after we've slept with the wrong twin... Man... that was such a mess..." Leroy said with a weak smile, though now even that whole mess has become a precious memory. He wondered would their current predicament end up the same? 

“That’s understandable I wouldn’t want it either if I was in your place” Al replied as he ate another bite and thought quietly for a moment to himself. “Well, if you need any help in that department I’m always free.” Al added understanding Leroy had a way to deal with it and was rather great full. Hearing how Ayme had gotten mixed up with Yukie caused Al to raise a brow. “They went through sex the whole time and didn’t realize. Damn, they must have had a hard time becoming close or even comfortable with each other.”

”I could see that with Ayme but not Yukie, he seems more normal but given stress or a sudden change in life I could see him eventually ending up confused like Ayme is sometimes.  While I can’t explain why it would happen knowing they share the same blood I think if I’m right Yukie inherited more from their father while Ayme from his mother. It’s a strange circumstances where in the womb two different males Soren could go into one egg. Naturally the chances are very slim for that to occur but from what I’ve gathered from Yohs notes and samples is that Ayme has a different set of dna basically they look and seem identical and for the most part are but when it comes to dna they aren’t entirely the same it’s why Aymes blood and mind is so different. I’m sure Yoh knew that when he singled out Ayme to stay with him why keep the twin who seemed normal. While I can’t say entirely everything he knew I understand from a point why he did to have such a fascinating medical mystery is interesting and watching Ayme and Yukie both is fascinating.” Al explained still quite fascinated by the two shrouded in mystery he was still trying to find out and discover.

"Yeah... Ayme and Yukie's conditions are about the most incredible things I've seen in my life, and having seen both of them at their best and worst I must say it's quite a blessing to be part of their lives, more so with Ayme of course as I couldn't even imagine living a life without him anymore...." Leroy said as his gaze went astray thinking about Ayme, how scared and confused he must be all alone in that hospital room with nobody but his splintered personalities to keep him company. He then turned his attention back to the plate in front of him and said: "Speaking of Ayme, what take out should we bring for him? We should probably order now so we can take it with us as soon as we finish eating."

Clearly Leroy was eager to get back to Ayme's side. After quickly finishing his food he waited for Al to be done and took the man's hand and said: "Let's hurry Al, I don't want to keep Ayme waiting for too long... He needs us right now."

“Ayme will be fine waiting for us a little longer it’s not like he’s going anywhere. Keep in mind he chose to go to a hospital of all places” Al reminded Leroy as he waved a waitress over and ordered some food and dessert for the three of them. Taking out his wallet he handed her his card wanting to pay now since he didn’t want her to run all over. “At most he might just sleep until we get back or try to choke out a doctor.” Al muttered a little trying to joke but hell it was a real possibility since he had only seen slivers of the personality that Ayme had named Yoh. 

“either way it won’t be to hard to pay out some rules Aymes not fond of hospitals and I’m pretty sure his personalities are the same when it comes to hospitals. Keeping that in mind he will need to stay the weekend and settle down and prove he can come home and obey the house rules” Al finished as he waited for the waitress who in he twenty minutes they had talked brought back the food and card allowing Al to lead Leroy back to the car and drive back to the hospital.

Leroy showed a weak smile at Al's comment. He knew the doctor was trying to lighten the mood but he really can't cheer up while knowing Ayme was trapped in a prison of his own mind. He did find solace in the fact that Ayme was self aware enough to check himself into a hospital, showing perhaps he wasn't really that far gone. Soon they were back on the road again and Leroy closed his eyes to avoid seeing more hallucinations of Ayme along the way. When they arrived at the hospital Leroy took the takeout bag and said: "How about I go in alone this time? I'm sure he could use a nice meal without being provoked right now."

As the nurse unlocked the hospital door for him Leroy walked into Ayme's room and said: "Hello dear, I brought you some food." He approached the albino with a loving smile. "We went to this really nice steak house and I got you some as well. I doubt they would let me bring metal fork and knifes in so I had them cut it for you." He set the food in front of the albino and handed him a plastic fork and smiled: "Bon Appétit!"

“....not hungry.” Yoh mumbled sulking as he glared at the floor clearly angry and fighting within himself. “Even if Ayme is he’s just curled up sleeping...all he ever does is sleep now never talks to the rest of us or anything.” Yoh mumbled as if annoyed by the fact that he couldn’t poke at Ayme not really noticing much around him. “Leroy? Right?” Yoh asked finally acknowledging Leroy after noticing the doctor had stayed outside making him sigh and relax a little more. “I remember your friend.... he’s fuzzy but from what I recall he’s not afraid to punch me. You though....I think we’ve known each other longer but I don’t really remember much. Can’t really apologize for it though the good parts of my memories are kinda being held hostage.” Yoh explained before picking up the fork and started poking at the food.

“Strange they even let you give me this, I could easily stab you and then kill you, rip out your throat.” Yoh added before stabbing a piece of food enjoying the company just a little. Eating a bite he chewed thoroughly before looking more at Leroy. “Ayme is weak to violence, but I rather enjoy it every kill and murderous nature you’ve seen is from me so you know that I won’t hesitate to kill you.” Yoh threatened pointing his fork at Leroy to prove his point. “I wish I could have murdered Morgan...would have made us more functional. Since Aymes gone off the deep end it leaves me to keep him alive and functioning.”

”That in mind all he sees and thinks about is being murdered by him always screaming and crying and waking me up when I sleep. It’s fucking pathetic reason I haven’t slept in days” Yoh admitted as he continued to eat his body tiered due to the fact that Ayme was very much awake when Yoh was forcing his brain to try and sleep. 

Leroy showed a gentle smile at "Yoh's" comment about possibly killing him and all of his violent tendencies and he said: "For starters murder was just part of my job description. I may not exactly enjoy them as you do but killing comes as naturally as breathing for me. So threatening me with violence wouldn't work. Besides, if you really want to kill me, I wouldn't mind giving my life to you, not "you" in specific of course but all or you, the whole you."

Leroy slowly shifted closer towards the Albino not 2anting to alert him. He showed a bitter smile at the mention of Morgan and said: "Yeah... I think killing think would have done both of us some good, but alas Derrick got the kill while you were so busy trying to save me. Do you remember? When you and him had to go through a crazy death game to free me from his control? Do you remember when you stabbed me in the back then healed me with your blood? My body underwent so many changes due to your DNA, it's really quite fascinating." He reached out towards "Yoh" knowing that he was a part of the man he loved more than anything and said: "I wish I could take your pain away.... I wish I could suffer in your stead.... I don't know if what I say can get through to the part of you that is closed off but please know that you are safe now... You can rest while I am here cause I will not let anything or anyone harm you."

“He knows just doesn’t want to hurt everyone else with his issues” Yoh mumbled continuing to eat until he was full having eaten at least half of the container. Looking at Leroy Yoh was hesitant before carefully crawling into his lap and resting his head on Leroy’s shoulder. “I like being around you...it feels safe I don’t think you’ll hurt any of us” Yoh mumbled almost asleep as he tried to fight the need to sleep. With heavy eyes Yoh nuzzled into Leroy his body growing heavy as he finally left feeling Ayme was fine to be with Leroy. As his body grew more sleepy and heavy Ayme looked at Leroy his arms wrapping around his neck as he held his lover close. 

“I missed you.” Ayme whispered in Leroy’s ear before submitting to his need to sleep.

"They're not just your issues, they're mine, and Derrick's, and Al's and Misha's and Haru and Haruka and Yu's. And not to mention Yukie's and by extension Harold's. You have a family my dear and please don't be afraid to depend on us, just as I've learned to depend on them." Leroy said with a gentle tone as he wrapped his arms around his lover. He could tell that his presence seemed able to calm Ayme down and as the albino slowly but surely began to fell asleep for a brief moment he could see something familiar in his eyes with the way he looked at him. 

"I missed you too...." Leroy said before pressing a soft kiss on Ayme's forehead. He knew at that moment before he fell asleep it was indeed Ayme who was talking to him, not just a fragment of his personality but the whole him. Even that brief moment of exchange was able to fill Leroy with so much joy and he found himself tearing up. Quickly wiping the tears off he held Ayme gently afraid of waking him from his long overdue rest, he just stayed there beside Ayme and soon his own fatigue began to catch up. Eventually he closed his eyes and joined his lover in sleep.

Ayme slept peacefully for what truely felt like the first time in weeks. Waking up he found himself in Leroy’s arms and froze for a moment confused by the strange man holding him. “...ah...Um” Ayme mumbled unsure how to get out of the strange mans arms without offending him. “Excuse me? Can..you let me go?” Ayme asked gently shaking Leroy a little shy around him. 

~his arms are good to be in if I where you I would stay in them~ Yoh replied to Aymes mental questions as Ayme only frowned. “His name is Leroy, your lover I presume but I feel you have more. Honestly I can’t place him either and the others are pretty silent~ Yoh explained as Ayme just stayed put his eyes scanning the room nervously. ~you shouldn’t worry you won’t start seeing things for a few hours the doctors have been keeping us heavily drugged they don’t like me.~ Yoh added with a small chuckle amused that Ayme was so fearful.

~quit fucking with him...god it’s annoying we all live here least you can do is tone it down so he can have stability...I mean do you really want to deal with the other one?~ a voice asked Ayme suddenly seeing him sitting beside Leroy as he waved with a smirk.

~Mmh it would be troublesome to deal with~ Yoh added sitting on the other side of Leroy as he hummed a little. ~would be trouble if he woke up he’s going to be pissed I dragged him out of the mafia house...hell he might try to go back~ Yoh admitted clearly not getting along with Aymes perverted personality.

~if he wakes up M then your really fucked he won’t stop at ripping Ayme apart~ the other male added with a sigh having never met the worst one of the group but from how Yoh acted he was sure he didn’t want to.

“You both can’t be seen or heard by others right?” Ayme whispered not knowing he was talking to himself as he hid in Leroy’s arms all the more.

~well aren’t you smart! Being so clever~ Yoh teased with a cruel laugh. “Your the only one who can anyone else you tell us about will call you crazy and lock you back up just like your father did.~ Yoh whispered into Aymes ear standing so close Ayme was looking into the mans own dark red eyes. ~well I mean like I would and did you based me off of him I share some similar features while mr hero over there shares Derrick and Leroy’s. Then you have old lust who well, his name is pretty explanatory. There are I think possibly seven of us though I’ve only met three.” Yoh added enjoying making Ayme confused and uncomfortable. “You count as one by the way. But it’s only fair I warn you to listen to your doctor and behave, while we won’t go away with medicine...we aren’t the ones you should be terrified of.~

~Despite hating Yoh...he’s right you need to follow rules and be careful you can’t just talk about what’s going on you’ll get hurt~ a third voice explained as he sat in front of Ayme smiling very softly. ~you might get locked away we have no reason to trust them...~ the newcomer added as he sighed softly pointing to the name tag referring to his name being Blue. ~I know I know it’s familiar but it feels right since I’m your pure voice of reason. I keep you together somewhat. I at least try to keep you from disappearing or shutting out doctors but I can’t control the stronger personalities. In just sit back and guide them toward less extreme choices granted I should step in more” Blue added as he looked over to Hero.

~eventually we need to talk about his shitty name service...he’s not very creative sorting us out I mean he just called us pretty shitty names~ Yoh stated as he started bickering with the others causing Ayme to flinch back and cover his ears his hands shaking as he tried to make sense of what was happening and the many people in the room.