You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Derrick listened to what Ayme said and let out a heavy sigh. He scratched his head slightly and said: "Putting the issue of you losing control of your urges aside.... isn't the whole point of you having a harem is that you can spread out your libido among multiple people so not to stress any single person out too much? There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with you so to make you happy, cause that's just love! As for you getting too dominate and Leroy became willing to suffer for you.... I think the problem is not that you hurt him, the problem is that you don't. As you must be very well aware masochism is a thing. If you've awaken that part of him then it would be wrong not to hurt him. But of course when I said hurt I meant in a controlled and manageable way.... So at the end of the day, it all depends on you getting well and regain self control, only then will you be able to piece this mess of a place together."

Derrick looked at the clock and said: "It's pretty late now so I'm gonna head to bed. A good night's sleep can be surprisingly helpful when you're trying to figure things out so don't stay up too late. Goodnight." And with that Derrick retreated to his bedroom leaving Ayme alone with his thoughts.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme thought over what Derrick said his mind planning and thinking about what he wanted from his life with his lovers. Getting up from his chair Ayme went to his room to shower and after a good half an hour of thinking and relaxing his body he got out and dried himself off before dressing in a loose pair of sweats. Making his way down the hallway Ayme stopped outside of Misha’s room knocking lightly before being let in by a very tiered Misha who was wearing a long t shirt. “Glad to see your back safe, thought apologize for the bruise to Als face tomorrow” Misha mumbled letting Ayme in and closing the door behind him they sat down and talked for awhile. Ayme was honest explaining his emotions with Misha and some of his fears and as they both talked Ayme relaxed and for the first time in a while was more comfortable around someone other then Derrick.

“I’m sorry for scaring you away...I’m not mad about you being close to Al...just annoyed that you like being around him.” Ayme admitted having noticed the two being rather close lately.

“You know we are just friends and it’s okay to be jealous about it, you have no romantic feelings for Al and I don’t think you’ve ever had any friendships. If you need help navigating this stuff you can ask” Misha replied laying his head on Aymes lap their fingers gently intertwined.

“Eventually I will be back to normal, but tonight was good. To talk and figure out us was nice and I know I need to be better and ease up on you.” Ayme admitted gently kissing Misha’s hand feeling more at peace having talked to Al, Derrick and Misha.

“And I’ll ease up on watching you and will give you more freedom, I trust you’ll behave and learn how to manage your anger” Misha finished before snuggling into Ayme the two settling down into the bed exhausted. “Now for once sleep and we can find time to fix things with the others more tomorrow.” Misha mumbled already falling asleep in Aymes arms. Nodding Ayme yawned and slept peacefully through the rest of the night.

The next morning Derrick woke up pretty early. After doing his usual morning routines he headed for the kitchen and began prearing breakfast for the whole household including the milks for the babies. As people woke up one by one Derrick would say good morning to them, feed them, then send them off their way. Eventually he emerged from the kitchen and asked Ayme: "Hey so is Leroy gonna come out for breakfast? Or you want me to bring to his room?"

(sorry for the short reply. Don't exactly know what to do here.)

“He should come out but I’ll take it to him” Ayme replied slipping on his shirt as he kissed Derrick’s cheek. “But afterwards I expect some time spent with You” Ayme added taking the tray and heading to Leroy’s room. Knocking lightly Ayme waited before speaking. “Can I come in?” Ayme asked trying his best to be a much better partner to his herem since his talk with Misha had opened his eyes a little. “Derrick made you breakfast...if you want I can join you and we can talk?” Ayme offered waiting patiently.

"Alright Ayme. I'll come with you and stay outside the door just to make sure you're okay." Derrick said as he put away the dishes he was washing and followed Ayme towards Leroy's room. While Ayme seemed to be a lot more stable and in control after talking things over with Misha and getting a good night's sleep, there was still no telling how would Leroy react once he was alone with Ayme again. Soon they arrived at the room and as Ayme entered they kept the door open and Leroy just stood by the door out of sight.

Leroy on the other hand was standing by the window looking out when he heard the voice outside his door. "Yes of course Ayme. Please come in." He said with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. As the door opened his smield seeing Ayme carrying a tray of food with him, and exchanged a brief look with Derrick who stood behind him and quickly went away out of his cone of vision provided by the door, though Leroy had no doubt the man was still there as if the roles were reversed, he wouldn't let Ayme alone with him either. He showed a weak smile at Ayme's suggestion and said: "Yeah.. I'd like that.."

He took the tray from Ayme and set it down on his desk, but he just stared at it for a while without picking up the fork. Turning his gaze back at Ayme he asked: "So... what would you like to talk about?"

“Well, I wanted to know how your feeling?” Ayme asked taking a seat on the bed and making himself comfortable he looked at Leroy wanting him to eat. “Being with Morgan must have been difficult and I want to know what your comfortable with so we can try to have a relationship again.” Ayme added smiling gently as he picked up a pillow and started smoothing it the habit being a common one of his when nervous. “I’m tying to get use to being cared for...and in turn am trying to be more caring towards my lovers. I want you to feel comfortable around me enough to want me by your side” Ayme finished his voice nervous while he smoothed the pillow not looking at Leroy to afraid he might see rejection or hatred in his eyes much like what Leroy had seen in his a week ago. “I don’t want you to feel prisoner in your own home you are free to come and go as you please...but I would like to know where you are so I don’t worry so much” Ayme whispered not liking the freedom he offered Leroy, the offer felt bitter in his mouth but he knew what it felt to be trapped alone and kept like Leroy was being kept and he couldn’t do it.

“I...want you to be happy, but I don’t know how to do that the only thing I can think of is letting you be more free and come and go if you want to. And when your ready...I would like to start a more intimate relationship between us” Ayme offered his face a little red as he finally looked up at Leroy.

Leroy listened to Ayme's questions and fell silent. He turned to look at the window and saw his own reflection in it and said: "The worst part about being with Morgan was that it wasn't difficult. I mean sure when it all began all those years ago it was hard. All the pain, torture, humiliation, and despair just tore me part.... but then when... when I began to dream everything just became.... nice... Even after you rescued me I still returned to him because it was nice... because I get to live in a dream where you're always with me and all the pain and suffering turned into blessings. As I said before, it was necessaryto dream or I would've died there long ago, but evenn with the real you back by my side I didn't wake up. And all it took was for Morgan to whisper in my ear in your voice to make me into a psychopathic killer, because I genuinely believed that hurting you would make you feel good, just like how being hurt feels good for me."

Turning back toward Ayme he said: "I am fine with whatever arrangement you decide on as long as I get to see you. Now that Morgan is dead and my hallucinations are under control, there are just no other "Aymes" around to order me except, well, you. I am pretty much conditioned to follow your word so if you want me to go out and about then I'll do so, or if you prefer me to stay at home then I'll gladly do that." He paused for a moment and said: "As for getting intimate though... my body is... changed now and I don't know if you'd still want to do it with me once you see how I'm like now.."

“...I see you preferred that dream it was an escape, when it came to what happen you didn’t have anyone to save you” Ayme whispered his eyes full of so much pain and sorrow as he thought about where he would be if Leroy hadn’t saved him back then. “Leroy, I want you to be happy and if that means keeping you close then I’ll try my best to do it” Ayme replied falling down to his knees at Aymes feet his arms wrapping around Leroy’s legs as tears fell down his face. “I don’t want you to feel alone every again to feel like I’m not there for you, whatever world you want to live in I’ll be there by your side” Ayme added looking up at Leroy his eyes saddened but showing a deep spark of love for his partner. “We can work out sex and everything as we get there but for now I want to stay by your side if you’ll forgive me and allow it. I know I wasn’t a great partner to you before, but I’d like to try again and be better for you” Ayme finished fresh tears still falling down his cheeks as he stayed on his knees begging Leroy to forgive his acts from before and for not seeing his needs that drive him back to Morgan.

Leroy was surprised when suddenly Ayme went down on his knees in front of him and even held his arms around his legs. "A... Ayme what are you doing?!" Leroy said in a panic as he looked down on his lover. As he looked into Ayme's teary eyes he could see the love and concern the man had for him and that made his heart ache. "Please don't apologize Ayme, I'm the one who should be sorry for everything I've put you through.... " He leaend down and wrapped his arms around Ayme's head and said: "You did all you could trying to be a good lover for megiven your circumstances. It was I who failed you as a lover and drove you away... But I don't think it helps to push blame around so let's just stop it here... If you would give me another chance and try again... then I'll be more than happy to try."

Leroy caressed Ayme's hair as tears of happiness flowed down his cheek. After a while he wiped his tears and said with an embarrassed smile: "Now would you mind get off my leg. I can't eat my breakfast like this."

Snuggling into Leroy’s embrace Ayme sniffled trying time stop crying. As Leroy caressed his hair and held him closer Ayme smiled for the first time in awhile around Leroy. Nodding at Leroy’s request Ayme took a moment to clean up his face and calm down glad Leroy wanted to be with him and they could in a way restart. Sitting on the bed Ayme looked at Leroy watching him for a moment before turning to the door. “Derrick?” Ayme asked wondering if he was still there and if he was the albino was a touch embarrassed at the emotional side he was starting to show

. “If your off today I wouldn’t mind going out...maybe a light lunch?” Ayme offered not wanting Derrick to feel left out.

Leroy smiled noticing the smile on Ayme's face. Despite everything that happened between them, they were now given a new chance and he could only hope that Ayme wouldn't be disappointed or lose interst in him. Aftet all, even Leroy himself hasn't quite figured out just how much he has changed since he came back to life, both physically and mentally. He was hardly the same person as before and he wondered how would that affect their relationship from this point onward. He began eating his breakfast and and took a sip of hot coffee, then his attention turned towards the door when Ayme asked for Derrick who emerged who entered the doorframe the moment he was called.

"Yeah I'm here." Derrick said as he looked at the two, he could tell the air between them has changed and they'd most likely be alright, at least for the time being. Showing a gentle smile he said: "Sure, a little lunch date souds nice." He then turned towards Leroy and asked: "Hope you don't mind?"

"No, not at all." Leroy said with a cordial smile:" Besides the doctors would come and check up on me at noon."

"I see. In that case Ayme I'll see you at the door, around 11:30 maybe?" Derrick said as he waved goodbye at the two, feeling comfortable to leave them alone.

Nodding Ayme frowned a touch after Derrick left unsure on what he would wear. Looking at Leroy Ayme stayed on the bed pondering what options he had. “Hey Leroy? Is a suit an appropriate outfit for a lunch date?” Ayme asked not sure if he should ask Leroy but with Derrick going out and Misha gone with the kids for the day Ayme didn’t really know who else to ask. Watching Leroy eat Ayme was a little curious about what he meant that his body was changed. Sitting quietly Ayme didn’t ask wanting Leroy to enjoy his breakfast. Taking out his phone Ayme checked in with Misha and then texted Yukie catching up with his mini adventures he and Harold went on throughout the week.

Looking at the time Ayme sighed and got up going to Leroy’s bathroom. “I’m going to shower feel free to join me if you want.” Ayme offered knowing that he was invading Leroy’s space a touch by using his bathroom but hell, he was trying to get use to being in uncomfortable situations.

"Sh... shower together?" Leroy asked hesitantly as he looked at Ayme. Given what he knew of Ayme's current condition he doubted it was an invitation for sex. It was probably just an opportunity to get close to get used to each other's presence again. Leroy thought about the proposition and its possible consequences and in truth, he was a bit scared of what may Ayme think of him once he saw his transformation, but then again he couldn't just keep avoiding the matter. He took a deep breath and after a couple of seconds he said: "Okay Ayme... I'm gonna join you. You just go ahead."

Leroy followed Ayme as they went into the bathroom and with some hesitation he began stripping off his clothes. Soon his body was completely exposed for Ayme to see. Given the torment he suffered at the hands of Morgan, Leroy's body has recovered well, with but very faint traces of scars still left. Aside from the more youthful features, the change of his hair and eye-color, the most notable change Leroy's body has undergone was his groin, as once he had gone through sex change surgery against his will and was left with an artificial pussy, now almost miraculously his penis and testicles had grown back, although much smaller, though almsot juveniel in size and pigment of their skins. Slightly ebeneath his testicles however the slit remained. Leroy kept his gaze on the floor and said: "The doctors aren't sure if they'll keep growing to a more... adult size, nor do they know if they'll... work properly... But I did pee standing up the other day so that's a good thing to have back...." He looked up to meet Ayme's eyes and asked: "So... what do you think? A bit weird maybe? Gross?"

“You look fine while it is strange...it’s just something new of you to love” Ayme replied with a small smile enjoying the hot water on his back. “Don’t be ashamed of how you look, if it’s a size issue with the male parts we can easily get you on a hormone treatment and if you want anything fixed we can arrange that I’m sure dearest older brother has some good surgeons up his sleeve” Ayme explained glad Leroy had let him in and shown him. “You will have to teach me how to interact with you, sexually when the time comes.” Ayme added his eyes never leaving Leroy as he watched him a little worried. “But, for now we should focus on making you comfortable that includes privacy clothes whatever you need to help you feel more confident and relaxed. I want you to feel happy in your body” Ayme replied stepping away to grab some soap and started washing up his body. “Really should ask Misha to get more of his body wash everything else smells so plain” Ayme muttered more to himself then Leroy as he frowned at the non scented soap having gotten use to using mishas rose smelling soap while under lockdown.

“On the topic of bodies and such, how do you feel about looking more like me? It must be a shock to look so different.” Ayme asked wondering what Leroy thought of the change. “I didn’t know how much it would alter you so I’m sorry I didn’t ask, I refuse to let anyone I love die.”

Leroy let out a sigh a releif when Ayme didn't seems to be repulsed by his transformation. He joined Ayme under the shower and closed his eyes for a moment enjoying the hot water flowing down his skin and warming him up. He thought for a moment when Ayme asked him to teach him how to interact with him and he said: "Honestly Ayme I think there shouldn't be too difficult to interact with me on a day to day basis, especially when it's you. If I'm out of control all you have to to is just order me to stop and I shouldn't be able to resist it. As for.. ugh... sexual matters..." He looked down at the peculiar arrangement he had between his legs and said: "I suppose we'll just have to figure things out one step at a time?"

Leroy chuckled at Ayme's complaint on bodywashes they used and said: "I don't mind the current one we're using though. I've kind of gotten used to smelling the natural scent of people..." He fell silent for a moment when asked about how he felt about the transformation and he said: "It was a shock indeed, but change itself isn't new. I mean I've changed throughout the years, got old, grow fat, got thin and such. It's actually a plus to have seemingly gotten younger a couple of years. But what worried me was how would you perceive my change. Will you like it? Will you hate it? Will I remind you Morgan too much? Will you even recognize me? You can't imagine the releif I felt when you noticed me in the garden, and when I showed you my body and you told me it's fine... I don't mind changing Ayme, even though it's not always easy, but as long as you'll accept the way I am then I am fine with it too."

“It’s hard seeing myself in you, it was the same way with Yukie and Yu and at first the twins. It was strange seeing someone who looked like me. Excluding Morgan...I really like that there are others that share parts of me.” Ayme admitted a small blush going to his cheeks. Looking at the conditioner Ayme huffed at the type but none the less used the product his face still embarrassed. “It’s nice not feeling like some walking amusement attraction” Ayme explained his voice being truthful in how he had felt going from seeing only Yoh to seeing other more normal people was hard. While he never hated his natural beauty he did once in awhile get annoyed by the stares and badgering of horny men. “It took awhile to get comfortable looking at myself after we met going out was a little strange for me just like it is when Yukies around Harold. The stares can be maddening with the amount of eyes you always feel on you” Ayme admitted worried Leroy would feel the way he did when it came to large groups of people.

“Yu...he’s lived tucked away like me from what Misha told me when I asked is he’s having a hard time with school...kids are jerks and he’s been upset coming home.” Ayme whispered looking at Leroy with a sadness in his eyes. “I feel I might have cursed you...made you something that can’t be normal ever again” Ayme explained grabbing a loofa to wash Leroy’s body for him. “I’m sorry if my choice hurt you” Ayme finished knowing he played a big part on everyone else’s issues since his dna decided how Yukie would look and how his sons and now his lover looked.

Leroy showed a weak smile and said: "I can't possibly begin to understand what it felt to be born so different, but now I share a little of you within me, I just hope that I'd be able to share your burden, if only for a little bit." He shook his head slightly and said: "I'm not gonna say that throughout our times together you didn't hurt or frustrate me. But saving me with your blood was the least you should apologize for. I can't be more thankful for you saving my life.... giving me another chance to work things out with you."

Leroy chuckled slightly as Ayme began washing his body for him, though it felt a little embarassing he allowed Ayme to take care of him. Soon they were cleaned and they dried up before retuning to the room. Leroy sat down on the edge of the bed and asked: "So how's everybody else doing these couple of days? And the kids... are they okay?"

“I wish I hadn’t hurt you so much and I wish I could have been better to you” Ayme admitted with a small sigh before busting himself with washing Leroy’s body. Letting his hands gently touching every scar and memorizing every inch of his body Ayme was quiet as he cared for Leroy his mind saddened by the fact he had hurt Leroy and despite his wishes he couldn’t fix it or make up for it. Finishing up Ayme followed Leroy to the bedroom and started digging through Leroy’s closet of clothes. “Well, Derrick owns some restaurants and is busy with those and comes home as often as he can.” Ayme started pulling out some comfy pants and a warmer t shirt. Taking a seat beside Leroy he took his hand gently rubbing it with his thumb.

“Al is running the clinic and booted me out of work so I stay home for the moment though I have a few smaller jobs I can go and do if I feel better. Yu started school last week and is...adapting as best as he can having never had the socialization he needed he’s...he’s doing alright” Ayme explained a touch of concern in his voice and it was faintly sounding that he was starting to bot like Yu being in school. “The twins are at daycare now allowing Misha a break and a better social life he helps run a cafe on his days off, or he bought one? I’m not sure I didn’t really ask about it. Anyway he leaves dressed as a maid most days so I don’t mind” Ayme added with a small smirk having enjoyed seeing Misha leave for work early in the morning. “Ummmm when I gain back a little more muscle and weight to look more normal Al has no problems with me modeling on the side. He won’t let me touch anything medical or even look into it since he doesn’t want me going crazy again.” Ayme finished looking at Leroy his update being a little short but he was still learning different things and with Als help was starting to see which was “good” and which was not real” good”.

“I wanted to stay home awhile with you, kinda get back into a better mental state also Al has been helping me figure out my own mind and how to fix it. Eventually the medicine does stop working he wants to keep me prepared for that day” Ayme whispered gently holding Leroy’s hand a little closer before bringing it to his lips to kiss his hand.

During the shower Leroy couldn't help but get a bit turned on when Ayme touched his body, tracing over the traces of scars that were still left on his body after his transformation. A lot of them have disappeared but a few, including the one left by Ayme when he killed him, remained. He managed to keep his voice down and once they were out he smiled seeing Ayme going through his stuff to pick out clothes for him. He listened to Ayme giving him a rundown of what everyone in the household was up to lately and sighed in relief: "Glad to hear that everyone is doing okay. I hope Yu would be able to make friends. Having them or not would be the difference between a good school life and a bad one."

Leroy was surprised when Ayme took his hand gently and even brought it up for a kiss. "Ayme..you gotta stop teasing me." Leroy said with a timid smile: "Cause I haven't got a chance to relieve myself since we came back and.... I feel like my body is extra sensitive now.."

(Site change has thrown me for a loop so sorry if I take some time to figure where things are again)

“Oh. Well I do have an hour before lunch.” Ayme teased continuing to kiss Leroy’s hand. A sitting closer to Leroy Ayme smirked playfully wanting to help Leroy with his sexual frustrations. “Why don’t we see if I can help you relieve some stress?” Ayme asked his hand reaching up and with a gently touch caressed Leroy’s cheek for a moment. Leaning forward Ayme kissed Leroy his lips carefully meeting his partners.

It was strange kissing Leroy again after so long. Having been separated through everything there was a lot they would have to get reacquainted to.

"A... Ayme wait... You.. you sure you're okay with this?" Leroy said as his face began to blush. He moaned softly feeling the gentle touch on his cheek and responded to the kiss eagerly. He didn't linger on the kiss for long however and pulled away from Ayme, looking at his lover a little worriedly he asked: "Aren't you supposed to be like... putting sex on hold right now? I... I would love to get intimate with you but if that gets in the way of you recovering then.. then I don't want to be a burden..." He paused for a moment and said: "Don't forget, I am an adult who'd lived his fair share of single years in the past. I know how to relieve stress on my own." 

“Oh we aren’t going to fully fuck.” Ayme explained with a small laugh surprised by Leroy’s concern. “You may have more experience in living alone and handling this by yourself, but your not alone you have me” Ayme added looking at Leroy with a small smile. “Al says no sex, didn’t say anything about oral~” Ayme chuckled having figured out a small loophole. “Besides living with you three is sexually frustrating in it’s own way eventually I will have to learn to just deal with my hormones.” Ayme added taking Leroy’s hand but he wouldn’t push it since Leroy might not want to. Looking at Leroy’s hand for a moment Ayme kissed it softly enjoying the closeness and warmth from his partner.

”the worse that would happen is I would get a touch aggressive and have some trouble figuring things out, turns out Yoh did a number on my brain and it never really wired right sometimes I can’t tell the difference between what’s there and what isn’t” Ayme whispered not liking talking about it but he knew eventually he would have to tell Derrick and Misha more about it. “Sometimes I see people who aren’t there and other times I see you,Derrick,and Misha...Al is helping me work through how to separate things so I don’t hurt anyone. He doesn’t want me to scare Misha again” Ayme added knowing that in that moment where he had slipped out of it mentally he had seen Misha as Morgan for a split second. “I’m glad I only see you when I look at you” Ayme finished his hand holding Leroy’s just a touch closer.

Leroy let out a soft moan Ayme kissed his hand again, the soft touch of his lips sent shiver along his arm and towards his spine as he felt the ember of desire inside him growing to a larger fire from Ayme's actions. After taking a deep breath Leroy said: "In... in that case I'd be more than glad to let you help me... and maybe help with your problem a little as well." Feeling Ayme holding his hand tighter he leaned in a little cautiously and chuckled: "I guess both of us got a little glitch in our heads now? Though I must say that I'm kind of glad that you're seeing me even when I'm not around.... cause I wasn't able to be at your side lately..." He pulled away from Ayme slightly and began taking off his own clothes. Soon enough his body was completely exposed to Ayme's eyes, his small member now standing up rather adorably and he said with a timid smile: "Please be gentle with me Ayme cause my parts are quite... sensitive right now... I may end up cumming rather quick.." 

“It’s always been a problem seeing you where you weren’t. Drives me mad some days” Ayme admitted with a small chuckle. Watching Leroy Ayme couldn’t help but burn deep inside with desire. “Damn I’ve missed you to much, I swear every time it’s like a drug being around you.” Ayme mumbled absolutely smitten with Leroy just like he was with his other lovers. Looking over Leroy’s body he nodded understanding that they would need to be careful and take it slow since for Leroy being so pent up must have been infuriating. Getting up Ayme walked over to Leroy and took his hand leading him back to the bed he gently guided him to a sitting position and got down on his knees before taking his lovers cock in his mouth.

It was strange being intimate with Leroy again, having been gone for so long from either his choice or Leroy’s their sexual relationship hadn’t gotten far. And while Ayme was trying he was nervous and worried about upsetting Leroy or hurting him. Letting his tongue wash over Leroy’s cock Ayme continued with his blowjob.

Listening to how Ayme felt about him made Leroy's heat race. He was simply too hopelessly in love with the albino at this point.  "I missed you too Ayme... and you have no idea just how addicting you are." Leroy said as he was lead back to the bed and sat down. He looked down in nervous anticipation as Ayme got down between his legs, and when he felt Ayme's tongue touching his newly grown penis his body shivered and he let out a loud cry: "AAaaaaaaaaaaaahh~~~!" He held his hand against Ayme's head for him to stop and panted heavily with his eyes tearing up. Panting heavily he said: "So... sorry Ayme but... but it's so... sensitive down there that it's almost.... painful... ... ha.. ha.. you.. you have to be more.. gentle..." 

You can be gentle with him or keep going with a faster pace. Either way Leroy's gonna enjoy it, with the latter option being probably the more.... interesting one? lol. Do remember Leroy is a masochist now.